Irkutsk Ch. 02

Story Info
I learn my future and start to experience it.
3.8k words
4.38
31.4k
14

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

I recommend that you read Chapter 1 first. Thank you again to Jenna112211 for editing.

A history lesson

After a short while the Goddess came in and sat in the other chair. A Princess brought in a tray carrying a pot of tea with cups, sugar and cream. We drank for a while and then the Goddess told me their story.

"We were the cream of the Russian women's Olympic team. I was the gymnastics coach. We were expected to scoop the pool, but the US beat us by just a few medals. Despite what we felt was a great record of success, we were heavily criticised on our return. Wherever we went we were criticised and ridiculed. We were rejected socially and no one would employ us. After a while a group of us decided that the only other option for a group with our physical capacity was in the military. The Army created a special brigade for us - it was called the Lady Brigade. We did our best to impress, but unfortunately we were too good. We could run faster and lift more than the males, and we could defeat them in all forms of hand-to-hand combat. We embarrassed them and thus became a threat to military unity. Again we were criticised. I think this was because although we were physically superior to almost all other Russians, we still could not dominate the world. We therefore became a reminder to the public that Russia was not the best country in the world. We were reviled. Despite what I believe to be our physical beauty, we are regarded as unattractive, even repulsive, to Russians. We became the lowest on the scale, as we are the best physical specimens, and because we are the ones who are considered to have shamed Russia. That is why the tattoo that we gave you yesterday will be so effective - you are beneath even us. I sincerely regret that we had to do this to you, but we need you, and we had to do what was necessary for us to survive."

"Survive?" I said, "You seem to be doing so..."

The Goddess continued: "You need to get out of the habit of interrupting. Let me continue. We decided our only option was to live separately from other Russians. We have all the money we can use and we bought the entire northern part of this island outright. We have built a luxury home here, and we have all we need except...we are a whole generation of Russia's healthiest females, we are heterosexual and we have powerful libidos. We are all desperate for sex. We discussed it and decided we could manage with just one man, provided he is highly sexual. We liked the laid-back attitude of the Australians we met in the Olympics and other international competitions. One of us saw you in Khuzhir and then saw you asset off northwards, so we moved all the signs so you would end up coming here. When you walked in last night [could it have been only last night??], we had a meeting and decided unanimously that you would be the one. You told me you had no-one that would miss you or come looking for you, and we all liked you.

The velvet glove

"While we have taken your freedom, we will do almost anything within our power to keep you happy. We can obtain almost any commodity you could imagine. We have a huge and very comfortable house. We have doctors who can look after your health needs. We will indulge almost any fantasy we can for you, and we can keep you in luxury in most respects. You and I will meet at intervals at which time you can speak openly, ask any question you want. The conditions are simple and necessary: you can never leave for any reason whatsoever, because that would compromise our security; you must obey us so we can ensure that security and because we are naturally dominant; you must keep yourself fit because your duties will be constantly physically demanding; and you must satisfy our need for sex because that's why we have you. Do you have any questions now?"

"Yes". I said, "I have a few: Where is this huge house? Will I get any breaks? How do I distinguish between the Princesses if they are all called 'Princess'? It is going to be just sex or can I develop a relationship with them? I feel that that would be better for me and for all of you."

"You have already seen a little of the house. Let me show you more." And she walked me back to the entrance, turned into a side room and went down some stairs. If I was expecting a cellar then I was wrong. This was an underground mansion with huge open spaces, or rather, caverns. The Goddess walked me around what seemed only a fraction of the building, but what I saw was enough to house a royal family. In several places there were elevators going up to the surface. She took me up a few of the elevators and at the top of each one was what looked outside like a rough stone or timber building, but fitted with modern fittings and security devices inside. I saw at least two huge elevators with several cars parked at the bottom of each. One of them was my own faithful Lada.

"You will belong to each princess for three hours. You will do anything - anything at all, that they tell you to do, and you will then have an hour to recover and prepare for the next. That will happen four times each day, five days a week. You can discuss with them what you will do during their time, but their word will be final. You can call them by name, such as 'Princess Katya', if they give you permission. Those who don't give permission you will address only as 'Princess'. If you can't distinguish between some then you'll just not know which is which. That will be your problem, not ours. I will not be giving you my permission so you will call me 'Goddess'. There's only one Goddess, so that should not confuse you."

"No, Goddess."

"Also you will have some time off on the weekends. I may have a job for you myself, or I may allocate you to one or more Princesses, or I may give you other duties on the weekends, but you will have some time to yourself as well. Is that to your liking? The correct answer is yes."

"Yes Goddess."

For the rest of the day Princesses took turns taking me around the house, walking and then driving around the entire area. I was stared at a great deal, but there was no touching - I presumed that they had been instructed not to touch. They showed me where the limits were, and the larger stone building on the edge of the property where deliveries from outside were made. My initial opinion had been that this was a venture that was obviously fake because it could not possibly succeed, but when I saw the complexity of the organisation, I started to understand its potential. I asked one very petite Princess how I should address her.

"Anya", she replied.

"Thank you Princess Anya." I would have a lot of learning and remembering to do - I didn't even know yet how many Princesses there were! I had a little time to relax, and at one stage I went into the bathroom to see how I looked. I saw the tattoo on the left side of my forehead. It was similar to the Venus symbol (♀), but the top was a crescent instead of a circle. It seemed appropriate for a brigade of Asian ladies.

We had dinner in what they called the great hall. I was able to count 35 Princesses. The Goddess told me that I would get a restful night again that night, but tomorrow I would start servicing the Princesses, four a day. I wasn't keen on the word 'servicing', but kept my mouth shut. Five days of sex with beautiful women four times a day. Every week. It sounded like a great job looked at that way ... if only I could keep up with it.

After dinner I was shown to my new quarters with a huge ensuite including a luxury bathroom and a well-stocked wardrobe. I got undressed and climbed into the bed. I lay there for a long while thinking of my past life and comparing it with my new destiny. I couldn't think of anything in my past that I would miss. I decided I had to throw myself heart and soul into this new life. If I had to be a sex toy pet, I'd be the best damn one ever!

First day, No 1: Betty-Sue

I was woken by a knock on the door at 7:30 the next morning. It was not a knock asking for permission to enter - the Goddess and one Princess were already in the room. Clearly the knock had been to wake me. I was told to be ready in half an hour on the dot. Ready meant showered and dressed in a black suit. I should not have anything to eat or drink first. This was Princess Tatiana who was happy to be called by name and she would be back at eight sharp. OK, I got the picture.

I found the suit amongst a vast range of clothes and managed to be ready just in time. When I say just in time, I mean that I walked out of my dressing room to the bedroom and saw the digital clock tick over to 8:00 just as I did. And exactly as the clock ticked over, there was a knock on the door. Was this rigid punctuality the standard here, or we she desperately keen not to waste a second? I would find out.

I opened the door and saw something that belonged inAmerican GraffitiorHappy Days. Tatiana, already a petite and beautiful girl, was now wearing a short flared dress complete with masses of petticoats, bobbysox and pink shoes, a white shirt and long blonde hair in a ponytail. She spoke to me in perfect English. "I am 23 years old, but think of me as 'sweet 16 and never been kissed'. (By the way, I am a virgin so there may be blood the first time.) My name will be Betty-Sue and you will call me that, and not Princess or Tatiana, for our time together today. You are an eager date wanting to get at least to first base. Enthusiastic but inexperienced is the effect I am looking for. I will try to stop you but you must persist. Do you understand?"

Did I understand? Had she been watching like a fly on the wall last time I had tried to seduce a girl? Clumsy but enthusiastic and persistent? I wouldn't have to put on an act. I told her I understood. Immediately, she blew out a bubblegum bubble and the image was complete.

She then spoke in a US accent, telling me that she wanted a burger and milkshake. Burger and milkshake at 8am? OK, if that's what you want. She took my hand and skipped off to the dining room, where two other Princesses wearing roller skates were waiting to serve us. A Bobby Vee song was playing although the dining room wasn't the completely appropriate visual image. Betty-Sue/Tatiana chatted brightly about school. It seemed there really was a school here, but unlike 1950s US this was mainly via VideoConferencing and they studied at rather a more advanced level. Betty-Sue was bright, bubbly, and convincing in her role. All I wanted was to get into her pants, both in reality and in my role, so I guess I was convincing too. I put my arm round her waist and got a push and a morality lecture for my troubles. I decided to wait for a few minutes before fulfilling my responsibilities.

After we had finally noisily sucked the very last dregs out of our milkshakes through the straws, Betty-Sue took me into another room where we sat and watched a huge TV. Not as big as a movie screen, but not too far from it. We watched cartoons and ate popcorn, then a black and white 50s teen movie screened. I wasn't interested in the movie, so I decided to get back to my role. I put my arm around her waist, and she said stop it, but didn't push me away. I then tried a trick I saw in a movie once, and slid my hand under the back of her blouse to try and undo her bra. No go there - she wasn't wearing one. OK; now to plan B.

I thought a clumsy teenager would probably lean forward to kiss her, so I tried that. My timing was wrong and Betty-Sue leaned away at exactly the same moment, so I just leaned further and ended up kissing her ear. I then put my hand on her knee. She slapped my face, but didn't move my hand, so I moved it a couple of inches upwards. No reaction. A few minutes later she laughed at something in the movie and her legs drifted apart a couple of inches and so I used the movement to crib another couple of inches. My hand was now under her skirt (and the petticoats), and although she must have been aware of it, she didn't react at all.

I slowly leaned forwards and whispered in her ear, "Can we dance afterwards?" She turned to answer and I got a quick kiss in as she said yes. In the process of her turning and the kiss my hand somehow slid further up her thigh. I thought like a teenager (I had some memories of that period of my life) and thought that if I crooked just my little finger a little I might be able to touch her panties. No go - no panties either. Instead I felt just a little bit of fur.

Suddenly she turned to me and said "Johnny. What sort of a girl do you think I am?"

Hmmm; that was a loaded question. Thinking quickly I replied, "A beautiful girl; one I cannot resist."

She replied that I should have tried to feel her breasts first before going between her legs. I don't remember that happening in any of my high school dates. I was just in time before she turned away to lean over and kiss her, grabbing clumsily at her breast through her blouse with my left hand. Again there was no resistance, she just told me I was very forward. I can tell you that her nipple was pretty forward too.

For about ten seconds she kissed me back passionately, and then she hissed, "We're supposed to be watching the movie", and turned away. I'm glad I wasn't a teenager wondering what was happening - I would have been very frustrated and confused. As it was, I already knew how this was set up to end, so I was happy to turn back towards the movie for a while. At the same time I put my hand under the back of her blouse, pulled her closer to me, and reached behind and around her to touch her breast again.

No resistance this time, she just snuggled closer and put her head on my shoulder. I stretched a little so reach her nipple and gave it a little squeeze. It was erect and hard, and the entire areola was puffed right up as well. I played with it for a while, while she moaned in apparent pleasure. She whispered in my ear, "If you're just teasing me, you'll pay dearly." I reassured her that I wasn't teasing, and went back to my breast duties.

A few minutes later, she turned around to me, grabbed the back of my head, and started kissing passionately. Her tongue was doing a jig in my mouth and she was pressing so hard against my lips that I started worrying about bruising. Then she broke away and asked me to give her a love bite. I snuggled down into her neck and started kissing, then sucking. I made sure she would have a bruise to show for her date, if nothing else.

After a little while she pushed me away, and whispered, "Stop this. Take me to bed and get rid of my virginity. NOW!"

What option did I have but to put aside my moral values and my self-respect and obey the orders of this sexy young lady who held my life at her fingertips? I stood up, took her hand, and walked off towards my room. However, she stopped me and pushed me in another direction.

She opened a door, shoved me inside, and turned on the light. This was clearly her room. "I want you naked and ready now." I undressed as quickly as I could, but she was quicker...perhaps because she had no underwear to worry about. She grabbed me by the throat with one hand, threw the bedclothes back with the other, and pushed me onto the bed, ordering me to "get to work". I gently pulled her onto the bed beside me, and held her close, kissing her softly.

She was reaching between my thighs in a most unvirginlike manner. I didn't need any medication this time, I was hard and ready. I continued kissing her while I moved my body on top of hers. She grabbed me and thrust it towards her pubic area. I told her to stop and let me take over - I was worried she might be a little clumsy in her eagerness. I placed the head against her heated wetness, and started gently to thrust.

I felt the resistance of her hymen, but she just stuck her fingernails into my buttocks and forced me deep inside in one thrust. There was just one little squeal of pain that transformed immediately into the prelude to what promised to be a thundering orgasm.

"Fuck me, yes keep going fuck me yes fuck me fuck me yes yes YES..." the tirade continued until I actually felt a rush of warm fluid rush over me. My progress towards my own release was impeded by the pain in one buttock from her fingernails, while the other hand was now doing similar damage to my neck.

The real concern was that her orgasm didn't slow her down. She was bouncing up and down beneath me so violently that it was only her grip on me that prevented me being bucked off.

Her second and third orgasms seemed no less explosive, and her fourth seemed even more so. After that she just settled down into quiet whimpering, with her hips still thrusting hard up against me. Finally quietening down, she looked me in the eye, gave a heart-rending, drawn out moan, put her arms around my neck and just held me tight.

She must have lain like that, quivering occasionally with me on top of her, for half an hour. I was worried that I might be squashing her, but when I moved to get up, she grunted loudly and held me tight on top of her. Her hips were still pressed strongly against mine.

She whispered loudly into my ear "don't move".

I just lay there, occasionally sliding in and out of her just a little. After a few more minutes she grabbed my head (the one on my shoulders) a little, saying "what happened?"

I told her she had just lost her virginity in the best and most convincing way possible.

"Yes, but where did all this wet come from? Did I wet myself?"

I explained that sometimes women ejaculate when they orgasm. This was a surprise to her, but not (it seemed) a disappointment.

"But what about you? Did you ejaculate too?"

I told her no; that there was more if she wanted it. No, she did not want me inside her again, but she wanted to see me ejaculate.

"Can I do it myself?" She rolled over beside me and I showed her how to do it. She slowly slid her hand up and down, with her fingertips pressing into the big vein underneath. She fell naturally into a grip that was effective in driving me crazy.

Betty-Sue (or Princess Tatiana since she had completely forgotten her role by now) watched intently as her hand slid up and down, up and down. She looked up at me and asked if she was doing it right. Yes, if she kept that up she was going to take me over the edge soon.

Just looking at her stunning body still glistening with her juices, her areolae and nipples still standing proud and lifting and falling with her breathing, completely unabashed by her nakedness, was adding to the effect.

Eventually I told her she was close now, and without warning she bent down and took me into her mouth. While still working it with her hand, she sucked, hard. I think I groaned low as I pumped between those red lips, her green eyes wide and focused on mine.

She asked if I minded if she dribbled it onto her breasts and rubbed it in.

I told her she could do whatever she liked with it. Now her breasts were as sticky as her stomach and thighs, and there was some on her chin as well. She seemed sated, but she had a worried look on her face.

I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that she felt she had been selfish. No-one else wanted her, and the only way she could lose her virginity was to take advantage of a poor man who had to be forced to submit to her needs.

I replied: "I know the circumstances were very unusual, but if I had met you away from here and I had the slightest idea you'd be interested I would jumped at the chance to share this experience with you. I have been told that your own countrymen have rejected your group, but in any other society you would be regarded as extremely beautiful".

"And fuckable?"

"Oh yes, very."

Princess Tatiana told me she was tired now and would like to sleep for the rest of her four hours cuddling up to me. Next time however, she wanted to forget about the play-acting, get straight to having as many orgasms as she could, and then lie holding me and talking to me.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers
12