Irkutsk Ch. 09

Story Info
The Goddess at last! However, pride comes before a fall.
5.2k words
4.65
14.4k
6

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Thank you all for your voting and your comments, favourable or otherwise. I appreciate the negative feedback just as much as the positive; it all helps me understand what you want to read. However, I don't have much input into the story... the characters seem to do as they please, and each episode just appears in my brain in an almost complete form. I can only imagine what a psychiatrist might make of that! My input is limited to transcribing these messages from my subconscious and translating them into a language I am familiar with - British English.

I have received a message asking where the title Irkutsk came from. The details are contained within the first episode, but in short, I wanted to my story to be based in an area outside my own experience and outside the experience of most of my readers. I decided on Siberia and Irkutsk seemed sufficiently exotic. I had no idea (really!) where the story would take its characters, me the writer and you, the readers, so I didn't have much upon which to base a title. Irkutsk seemed to be a name that would catch the ear, and so Irkutsk it was, and is.

I repeat, for the benefit of anyone who comes from Irkutsk, or anyone who knows it and can tell me that my descriptions of it are way out of line, that I mean no disrespect to Irkutsk or Irkutskians (or is that Irkutskovites?) I apologise for any offence given. Frankly my research into the area during my writing of this story suggests it would be a lovely place to visit... with or without the Lady Brigade!

Plenty more to come...

My first weekend, but no Saturday off!

Saturday midday meals and Sunday breakfasts were, as I would learn, much more formal meals in this community than other meals. Whereas most meals were a passing parade of people grabbing food as and when they could, on weekends all available members of the community sat down to a formal meal. The only ones who did not were a few who were serving (and all took turns at this, even the Goddess) and one or two others in essential duties around the area.

I slept very late indeed. Although I was in pain from my "war wounds" to the point where even walking was difficult, I was relaxed and at peace. On this, my first Saturday lunch, I would see more of the community than I had ever seen before at one time.

Once seated at the table I counted nearly forty lovely ladies sitting, and two more serving. There were five tables each capable of seating eight. Although I was at the main table, my position was clearly of lower status than the others. I was about to learn another lesson, that these two meals every week had some formal status for reasons other than eating.

After we had all finished our meal everyone relaxed, but there was an expectant air around the table. Tina stood up. She, and possibly Dominika and one other lady I had seen, were the most physically powerful looking of the ladies. She approached my table, or to be more to the point, her Goddess's table. She knelt next to the Goddess, her head bowed low.

I waited for the Goddess to respond. "What on earth are you doing that for? You know you can speak openly to me about anything."

Princess Tina spoke hesitantly. "I want to make an unusual request my lady". She was told she could speak openly about anything now, provided she said what she felt. Tina then spoke more freely, gradually gaining confidence as other Princesses nodded.

"I know you said anyone who wanted should have the opportunity to spend their time alone with Michael before you took your turn, my lady." There were nods of approval around the room. "But we all believe that you should know what we are experiencing as soon as possible. We all want you to spend time with him today, and we want to be part of the experience with you. We all love you, my lady, and we all owe our happiness and our security to you. We want you to experience without further delay what many of us have already enjoyed and what others hope to enjoy. We need you to understand first-hand what is happening, both because we want you to share in our pleasure, and because we want our leader to know what is happening within the group. Those of us who have not yet had the experience have indicated they are willing, even happy, to wait just a little longer if necessary. Please, my lady, and I speak on behalf of every one of us, even those who are not here at the moment; please my lady, will you allow us to have you share in this today?"

The Goddess did not speak, but one by one she looked directly at each of the Princesses present. Each one of them indicated their consent by nodding or by speaking a few words.

Then she looked at me. "And what do you say, Michael?" She was asking me? "I'm happy to do whatever I can that will contribute to your society."

"Even though we have kidnapped you and placed you in sexual servitude?"

"Goddess, I know a little of the background of your Brigade. I have learned here how it feels to be needed, or at least wanted, for some reason other than my legal work. In my brief life of what you call sexual servitude, not only have I had some of the greatest experiences of my life, both sexual and emotional, but I have also felt for the first time in my life that I have a real purpose. All of this, the changes to my own life and the creation of a community for all of these Princesses, I understand to have been your doing.

"You have done a great thing. Certainly you have achieved the respect of every one of your Princesses. On that basis I am happy to play my part in cooperating any way I can with this community, which means I will do my best to fulfill whatever role I am asked to play. Even from the most selfish point of view, you are extremely attractive and I would enjoy intimacy with someone so sexy. My only concern is that I will be unable to play my part properly - I am old and unfit, and no matter how much I try I could never approach the strength and fitness that you consider normal. I don't want my frailty to impede your enjoyment."

I then got a little insight into the Goddess's love for others. She looked at me with a warmth that made me feel worthwhile and told me that my best would be plenty for her. She could have said that I was the only man available, but not only did she not say that, she made me feel as if it would have been me she would have chosen out of every man in the world. It was a wonderful feeling of belonging. No wonder the Princesses wanted her to be happy.

After my meal, two Princesses came to me and led me away from the table and through an impressive doorway I had seen before, but never seen used. It led to a luxurious suite, and I was taken to a side room. Yulia and five other Princesses were awaiting me there.

Yulia looked at Petrova's fingermarks bruised into my thighs. There was a clear pattern of bruises on each side, four on the outside of each thigh and one on the front of each, where her thumbs had gripped me. The marks at the front were still very slightly indented. Our species' much vaunted opposable thumb had been put to good use!

Yulia put some sort of cream on each bruise and gave me a tablet - an analgesic I presumed. She told me that the bruises would look spectacular but would not impede my activities as long as I (and anyone else concerned) was careful not to press too hard directly upon them. Yulia then left.

One princess spoke to me while the other four undressed me. I was told to go along with whatever was happening, even if I was worried. I was to place my trust in them to get the best out of me and to keep me safe. Also to keep their Goddess safe. By now I was naked and my face was being shaved. I was told there may be some pain, but it would be worth it. I had had some experience of this already and had some understanding of what they meant. I was now being cleaned all over and then oiled. There was also some gentle massage - and all of this at about 2pm!

Eventually I was lifted up in a lying position, carried into a huge room and placed on an unusual low frame with padded supports for my head, shoulders, waist and hips. I was quite comfortable, but my hands, feet and knees were supported by Princesses, not by any part of the table. My hips were higher than the rest of me and my head was tilted back almost to the point of discomfort. Almost, but not quite. It seemed similar in some principles to a gynæcologist's chair and I was similarly vulnerable, although in a very different position. I was relaxed - too relaxed for my task. Then I felt a needle being injected and I knew the relaxation would soon change into erect readiness. I was gently massaged for about ten minutes, after which time I was indeed ready in every possible way.

Then I saw in the corner of my eye several princesses carrying the naked Goddess into the room. She was also oiled. Despite the overwhelming lustfulness of the sight, despite her nakedness and despite what would usually have been seen as an undignified position, she still exuded class. She had an aura of calm control even though the other ladies were in complete charge of what was happening.

She was immediately lifted directly above me in a sitting position. I was again told to relax, an order which I did my best to obey without complete success. The Goddess's bearers, as I considered them, aligned us carefully and then gently lowered her onto me, and then up a little, then down again. And again. And again. The cycle continued.

At the same time I felt hands massaging my nipples, my face, my buttocks. I felt a breast being pushed into each hand and slid around slowly in the oil that had been placed there. I felt lips gently sucking my testicles and then a beautiful face appeared before mine and started gently kissing my lips. This was an orgy and I was the only man!

I could see occasional glimpses of the Goddess getting similar treatment. This is hard to describe, but although this type of activity would generally have me rigid with sexual tension, the gentle massaging of so many various types seemed to be keeping me relaxed. Except, of course, the one essential rigidity. Despite this my excitement was rising and I thought I wouldn't last long. However, my friends were ready for this. I felt tension on my testicles, and painful little stabbing feelings in my feet. Apparently there was some variation of acupuncture going on.

My excitement level continued to increase, and yet my physical relaxation was again complete, except of course for the one part of my anatomy that was throbbing with lust. The Goddess continued inexorably rising and falling, but now there also was a gentle rotation, right and left, right and left, to add to the up and down. Every now and then a hand would creep in between us as the Goddess lifted, and it would slide up and down my straining flesh in the gap between us.

Except for the Goddess and the face kissing mine, I had no idea who was doing what. I decided then that I was theirs for as long as they would keep me. I remember a vague thought that these Princesses must have immense endurance to keep lifting their Goddess up and down on me for so long, but then that thought faded and my universe closed down to nothing but a penis trying to ejaculate, but unable. Instead the orgasm just kept on building. Eventually, after somewhere between five seconds and a month, between ecstasy and nirvana, everything went black.

A lifetime later I was asleep, recalling a dream of being the victim of an impossibly beautiful succubus. I opened my eyes to see a Princess, sucking what felt like a gallon of semen from me. In the half-light I looked down and watched her cheeks caving in as she focused on her task. She looked up and smiled innocently at me, then continued for a little longer.

When she was quite sure there was none left for her, and after she had carefully swallowed every drop, she slid up beside me and lay quietly next to me. Just as I had no more sexual energy left at all, she was willing to be platonic and restful.

She whispered in my ear: "Our Goddess is very happy. She blacked out a little after you, and came back to us only an hour ago." An hour ago? How long had I been out? Twelve hours apparently. My reserves must have been completely exhausted. However, I now felt particularly refreshed, which I have to admit is not normal for me after an orgasm.

What had happened? Some form of Tantric sex? Whatever it was, I was ready for anything (except, for just a little while, more sex) and very pleased when another Princess walked in to tell me that "dinner" was served.

I realised I was famished. Despite my long period of unconsciousness or sleep (I wasn't sure which), I was still low on energy and I spent a restful short period relaxing in a large common room with the Princesses. I watched an old comedy movie with some of the ladies. We all laughed ourselves silly.

Others checked out the news on the internet. Some left saying they needed a "fix" of exercise. It was my first time of real relaxation, and it was wonderful to sit there sharing the silliness of the movie with several others. I realised these ladies were my carers, my lovers, but also my mates in every sense.

Sunday - a day off at last

I don't have much to say about my first real day off except that it was an unexpected pleasure to do absolutely nothing. I would never have believed it if someone had told me before this life that a day without sex could be so pleasurable. I wandered around the house aimlessly.

Now and then someone shared some food with me and I chatted with some ladies I recognised from earlier episodes and some I did not recall. I did not see or hear anything of the Goddess or Yulia. At the end of this day, for the first time here I slept a relaxed sleep rather than collapsing into bed in exhaustion. As I lay in bed before falling asleep I realised that my sleep here before tonight had been the sleep of exhaustion, and my sleep in Irkutsk had been the sleep of boredom' This would be my first completely relaxed sleep for many months.

Rape?

I was awoken as was now routine, by a beautiful lady. A sprinter I would have guessed from her build. Over six feet tall and very powerful looking despite being extremely slim. Her cute blonde bob looked a little out of place on her body but she certainly looked great.

Yulia was with her at first, but after telling me that I would have a quiet afternoon she left me in the care of "the sprinter". The sprinter told me I was to rape her. I was to be violent, aggressive and physical with her. Whatever she said or did I was to hit her, force her into a submissive position, tie or chain her up and rape her, leaving her used and abused, in pain and maybe bruised. She would probably not orgasm, and that was OK, but I was to mark her with mine.

Well, it might have been OK with her, but it raised a series of problems for me. The most obvious problem was that she was taller than me, stronger than me and surely like all of these ladies she would be very much fitter than me, with far greater endurance. That was the most obvious problem, but there were two others that occurred to me as even more significant.

First I don't think I could rape anyone under any circumstances. I'm sure the actions of subduing a woman and positioning myself to force myself into her would cause me to lose any enthusiasm for sex: it just wouldn't seem sexy to me regardless of how beautiful the woman was, and even if she had made it clear beforehand that it was what I wanted. Perhaps I could overcome that problem with Viagra.

That still left my final dilemma. How far could... should I go to subdue her? I was a slave and she was a Princess. If I went one step beyond what was expected, I knew the consequences that awaited me. But if I didn't go far enough, I would still be liable to punishment. And no amount of negotiation beforehand could cover every possible variation. Yet I could not refuse her. This one I was not going to enjoy.

One final thing - throughout this exercise I was to call her "slut". I didn't like that either, but it was the least of my worries. I ordered "slut" to dress in a tiny miniskirt and a dirty, torn crop top with no underwear and strappy shoes. She was to wear a leather choker, bracelets and anklets with metal rings at various points around them (I had seen these in the collection). She was to provide me with chains and padlocks to connect the rings to bind her in a position of my choice. She left to prepare and I put on running shoes and a track suit with no underwear. I then had a cup of tea while I awaited my Princess slut.

I was sitting relaxing and planning my strategy when she walked in. She had certainly prepared in accordance with my instructions. She had added bright red lipstick, exaggerated eye makeup, and rips in her crop top revealing almost all of one breast exposing a nipple complete with a nipple shield thrusting the nipple out at least an inch. From the bump on the other side there was a similar one there too.

She had also taken my "tiny miniskirt" instruction to heart. It was so short that I would have been able to see her pubic hair ... if there had been any to see. What I could see instead was a piercing in one of her labia. I decided I might as well get on with it.

I grabbed the bracelet on her left arm and twisted it behind her back. With my other hand I grabbed a nipple shield and twisted it, hard. She winced and I felt that I had achieved just one tiny part of my role.

I pushed her into the bathroom and forced her to bend forward over the toilet. I grabbed a padlock and clicked it to attach the left bracelet to her right ankle. I then attached a chain from one anklet, around the base of the toilet and joined it to the other anklet. She stretched upwards against her bonds so I pushed her face against the wall, telling her to stay where she was put.

She stretched up again, so I grabbed her other wrist and twisted that behind her back to push her forwards. She hissed at me that I was to be more forceful. Hmmm - I should have added a gag to the list of items. Too late now.

I forced her arm up again and she suddenly yelled at me "I said rape, real rape!" and pushed back with her arm. I tried to step away but my foot was caught in a loop of chain. I fell back instead and the last thing I recall was hitting my head on the washbasin. Once more in this life my world suddenly turned black. This time it wasn't pleasant.

I awoke lying on my back on softness, and tried to open my eyes. Bad idea. My head ached like hell and the light made it worse. I tried to put my hand over my eyes, but it wouldn't move. I heard the Goddess's voice telling someone to turn the lights down.

Then she spoke softly to me. "You hit your head and you have concussion. You have also broken your arm. It has been set and it will be as good as new in a few weeks. You need more rest and you will have that soon. We will provide all you need. We are very sorry that you have been hurt. It was our fault and I, personally apologise to you. Nadezna will also apologise to you after her punishment."

"No" I said. I half regretted speaking when I felt what it did to my headache, but I had to speak now. Clearly Nadezna was "Princess slut". I told the Goddess that she was not to blame. It had been an accident. I ought to have foreseen this type of situation beforehand and should have discussed it with the Goddess beforehand. I asked as a special favour that she not be punished. This was a learning experience for all of us, and there were bound to be a few snags.

That was it for me - I could not bear the pain of talking any more. I was held up and assisted while I had two tablets with a small drink of water and gently laid back on the pillow. The lights went off completely. I don't remember being awake for more than a few seconds after that.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers
12