Irkutsk Ch. 11

Story Info
Lots of talking for once...oh yes, and some sex.
8.1k words
4.74
13.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

What was this life I was leading? I could not have imagined anything like this, but just as one impossibly sexy lady had finished with me, another two came in to take her place. This time, however, no-one was going to "take a turn" with me, not for some time anyway. I was shattered. I suddenly thought how appropriate that term was, me with my broken arm. My two new visitors turned my thoughts to more practical issues. They stood looking at me, naked, out of breath and soaking wet from my very recent encounter, the bed drenched with I was still not quite sure exactly what, and with the final piece of the jigsaw having just run out past them.

There was no hiding what had just happened. They didn't say a word at first, but just looked at each other, back to me and then again at each other with deadpan expressions on their faces. They had to be twins. Not only were they identical in appearance and clearly had an understanding, they were both dressed alike in nurses' uniforms. The skirts were a little shorter than usual, but not much. The one looked again at me and told me to go with "her" (the other) while she tidied up the bed. Was this my new world? Everyone seeming to accept my infidelities - no that wasn't the word, because I was keeping secrets from no-one. These episodes were simply serial intimacy with a group of stunningly beautiful, fit and, I was gradually learning, sexy, charming and intelligent, ladies who seemed to have no concept of jealousy.

I took "her" hand and was led from the room. As I left I could see "her" sister start to strip the bed. We went through a connecting door and into an almost identical room. Actually it was a mirror image. I suddenly realised that this suite was designed for this very purpose. The two mirror-image bedrooms led off opposite sides of a bathroom, a dressing room and a small sitting room. It was designed for one bedroom to be cleaned up after use while the other was being used. The occupant could then return to the original room while the second room was being cleaned. Did this mean this underground house had been specifically designed for a man to take turns having sex with one woman after another while yet other women cleaned up after him?

My thoughts were drawn to "her" talking to me again. "We allowed Nadezna to finish her assignment with you, but now you must rest. I will sleep with you for two hours, but there will be no sex, no lovemaking, no flirting, no chatting. Do you understand - yes?" I nodded. "I will have the next turn with you, but I want you fit and ready for that. Right now you cannot give me what I need. Do you understand - yes?" I nodded again. "Until then I will be your carer. This is how it will work long-term. The one to be your next lover will care for you, whatever that might mean, until the lovemaking. Do you understand - yes?" I nodded again.

She sat me down on the bed and told me to stay. I felt like an obedient dog...well, obedient on this occasion at least. She returned a moment later with two huge towels and dried me off. She also brought a huge dressing gown, which she then wrapped around me. She lay me down on the bed, and turned me on my side facing away from her. Then a moment later she got in behind me and draped her arm over me. She was right - I must have been tired. I didn't even get to find out if she had taken her uniform off when she got in with me before I slept.

I awoke with "her" nibbling on my ear. Or perhaps it was "her" sister? I felt a little rested, but could have slept for much longer. I looked around to see the time and suddenly remembered that I never seen a clock here. Being underground and without the cycle of day and night to keep track I had no idea whether it was day or night.

I asked her name - it was Anna. She said that Dr Yulia was waiting to see me. I thought I had heard this before, and realised Anna had been whispering that in my ear before. She had not been nibbling - I needed to be realistic and remember that not every action was sexual.

I quickly sat up on the side of the bed and was immediately presented with a glass of - something - and told to drink it. It didn't taste good at all, but I felt I could trust them not to poison me - if they wanted me dead they had had every opportunity. So down the hatch.

Anna went to the door and brought Dr Yulia in. She did all sorts of things to all parts of my body, and told me I had been naughty. I was not sure at first what might be defined as "naughty" in this place, but she explained that she meant I had not been resting as ordered. I told her I was sorry.

"I doubt if you are sorry, but you will be if you don't slow down for a while."

I was warned. "You can go to the meeting, but take it very easy and then afterwards you need a very long sleep. I will give you something to make sure you do." I got the picture.

Dr Yulia continued "Now I am to take you to the Goddess." She reached out an arm to me as to a doddery old man and helped me out through the door and down the passage to a meeting room where the Goddess was waiting. Dr Yulia sat me down, kissed the top of my head as one might a little child, and left without another word.

The Goddess wanted to know if I was well enough to talk for a while. I jokingly said I probably wasn't fit to fuck for the present, and immediately regretted it as I saw the Goddess flush.

"I'm sorry, my sense of humour gets away from me at times. I really am enjoying myself here." I hoped I had undone the damage of my tactless remark.

The Goddess wanted to talk about my proposals. I suggested that I could belong to one lady for something like a full day and night at a time. Anyone who wanted an appointment, in effect a quick fuck, could fit in between these longer dates, and I would often not orgasm in these shorter sessions. Ladies hosting me for the day would be expected to involve some normal day to day activities, and in fact now they all seemed to want to share non-sexual activities with me as well as the sex. It seemed that they now realised the sexual relationship could have a positive effect lasting much longer than the orgasm itself, and they wanted to share the complete experience with me.

I told my Goddess that I felt better equipped to manage such a workload, whereas I felt that my previous four-per-day routine would have left me unable to continue much longer, even apart from my injuries.

I asked the Goddess if she and I could go for a drive around the property, and she called out and asked someone to arrange "the big car".

We walked at a comfortable pace to a lift and went up to see an old 1960s Mercedes Grosser limousine with a uniformed chauffeur - chauffeuse? - standing with the back door open. I suggested that I would prefer to drive, and the Goddess dismissed the chauffeur. We got into the front and took the lift to the surface.

I drove out and wandered the area aimlessly, just enjoying the driving and the company. I'm afraid the scenery was not high on my list of priorities on this occsion.

I asked the Goddess how she saw the community existing in ten years' time. The community had already existed for longer than that, but I felt that my acceptance and the possibility of children might start a process of change of attitudes. I suggested that the group's needs might start to change more rapidly and dramatically, and that she would need to watch for such changes and be ready to guide her brigade through them.

The Goddess took a long time to respond, and eventually agreed that change was inevitable, but that she did not know where we were going...and she was not talking about my driving. She struggled to get the words out. I decided that she had taken responsibility for these ladies at a time when she had had no option, and at the time had a clear idea how to help them. Now, however, she needed help herself, and was very uncomfortable that she was now unable to provide what the group needed.

It seemed to me that she was putting too much upon herself, to provide a lifetime of leadership in circumstances no-one had ever had to face before. Most of us live in circumstances in which we have at least an opportunity to learn the lessons of history to avoid being doomed to repeat them, but not the Goddess. She had performed the impossible for so long, but now was the time to share that burden of leadership. Some of the ladies had demonstrated aspects of leadership in my presence, and I thought I could provide a share too. So I told my Goddess all this, rather clumsily I must admit.

Again the Goddess did not answer for a long time, but this time she was clearly thinking hard. I continued my vehicular peregrinations, enjoying the aimless wandering. I was also enjoying driving this wonderful grand old dame of a car, nearly fifty years old and still providing luxury transport beyond the dreams of most modern car manufacturers.

My Goddess was clearly not ignoring me, but still had not responded to my suggestions by the time I returned to the little brick garage, purely, I hasten to add, by coincidence and without the assistance of any navigational skills.

The Goddess gave me a kiss, a little absently, and nodded me towards the door where Dr Yulia was waiting for me. I was taken back to the room where Anna was still awaiting me.

Dr Yulia left while Anna got me ready. She undressed me and herself, then took me under the shower and washed me all over, including my hair. She also washed herself.

I tried to help, but was slapped down. "You can do that later." She shaved my face - with a blade, which was interesting to say the least although she was careful not to cut me. She laid out clothes for me to wear, but at least allowed me to dress myself. The clothes were quite dressy, suit and business shirt, but no tie.

Anna put on her makeup and a classy business suit. As with most women, she looked much better when made up and dressed well. (Well, her face did, but her body looked simply wonderful naked.) Unlike most women (in the outside world), however, she had started looking fabulous even without makeup. The final effect was just jaw-dropping. In my previous life no woman looking anything like that would have come anywhere near me, probably with good reason. And now I had just learned her name and here she was escorting me to a meeting and promising to sleep with me afterwards. Although it was possible that there would be no sleep. But I digress...

We went down in the lift to a level I had not previously visited. As we stepped out of the lift we entered a huge room with windows on three sides looking out onto the icy lake. It was beautiful, but...wasn't this summer? And weren't we several stories underground? I walked over to one window and saw that it wasn't a window after all, but a huge television. The effect was very positive, preventing the claustrophobic feeling that might otherwise have existed in what would otherwise have felt like a bunker.

I then looked around inside the room. There was a circle of about fifty leather office chairs surrounding a slightly raised section. Hanging from the high ceiling above the raised section was a ring of large monitors arranged so that each chair had a good view of at least one monitor. This was a high-end meeting room for a large group.

As I looked around the lift behind me opened again and several ladies joined us. I recognised some of them, but whether I recognised them or not, they all came and gave me a hug and a chaste kiss. Then another group arrived, and another, and the chairs started to fill. The Goddess and Dr Yulia arrived in the fourth group.

The Goddess came straight to me and drew me away from the other ladies. She took me to one seat and sat next to me. Dr Yulia was on my other side. Immediately the others took seats until all were occupied. Conversation faded to silence and everyone looked our way, expectantly.

The Goddess stood and stepped onto the raised section, walking to the centre. As she spoke, I realised that the acoustic properties of this spot enabled her voice to carry easily to every chair.

"Members of the Lady Brigade, I formally introduce our guest Michael. Michael, this is the entire Lady Brigade. You have met them all at some stage or other, but some only briefly.

"Ladies, Michael has spoken to me of his thoughts regarding his usefulness to us. I want to say in his presence that he has committed himself to supporting us any way he can. He has shown aspects of what he can do for us that have nothing to do with our original, er, uses ... for him. And he has also exceeded the expectations we did have of him, at least thus far.

"He regards himself as a part of our special society, as others did not. Despite our harsh treatment of him (and you can see the cast on his arm as evidence of that) he has not only accepted but embraced the captive status we forced upon him. And yet he has risen above that, doing many things that he did not have to do, in order to support and enhance our lives. And he has told me of the basis of some ideas that he thinks can further enhance our way of life.

"I think these ideas have real potential. He has a clear picture of the values of democracy despite our undemocratic treatment of him. He feels that the rough proposals he has in mind should be put to all of you together so you can all have input into the development of these ideas; that is, if you accept them, and I think you will. I have asked him here... no, that's not fair: I gave him no choice. I have had him brought here so you can hear direct from him about these ideas.

"I hope you will listen to his ideas and consider them as a genuine attempt to improve our way of life. But before I do that, I have another proposal to put to you. We brought him here by force, and inflicted ourselves, our bodies, our libidos upon him. He has responded to our aggression by making every possible effort to help us. You may think that we have done him a great favour by allowing him to share in our sexual life. He thinks so too. But if he were to leave he would find, as others have, that returning to outside society is not easy after even a short time with us. Especially with our mark tattooed on his forehead."

Here was a further clue about my predecessors!

"I want to make him a full member of our society free as we are to make choices." I held my hand up to her to stop here, but she waved me down and continued. "You will have a chance to speak, Michael, but not yet. Will you all please indicate your response to that proposal?"

She waited for a while, watching a screen nearby. Then she spoke again. "A majority, but not all of you support that." This time I want only those who have shared private time with Michael to give their opinion." Again she waited, and again after a while spoke again. "All of those are in favour."

She turned to me. "That speaks well of you, Michael, that all who know you best want to make you the first man to be a free member of our society. Now I want you to speak, first about becoming a free member of our society, and then about your ideas for our group."

I stepped up next to her. She stayed up with me, showing me where to stand.

"I thank the Goddess for her words of support and her proposal to accept me as a full member of your society. I am honoured. However, I think the time is not right to make a decision. Not right for you, and not right for me. Many of you have spent what the Goddess calls private time with me. But others have not.

"I believe all of you, or at least all of you who wish to, should spend private time with me before making a decision. Those of you who don't want to spend private time with me should find a way to spend time doing other things with me before deciding. And if just one of you does not want me to become free, then I should not. I would still remain your captive.

"You have shared experiences that I cannot imagine. The dedication, the sacrifice to your sport to reach the level you have, and the rejection, twice, by your own nation. I cannot imagine what that must be like. These experiences have brought you together in a closeness that I can never fully share. No, if just one of you thinks I should not become a member of your group, then I cannot accept that membership, except with the captive status I already have.

"For myself, I have lived in a whirl of comfort, ease, friendship and sexual pleasure that was simply unimaginable before coming here. I feel as if I have lived in a dream since I arrived. Even my broken arm, which was an accident that could have happened to anyone, seems not to have interrupted the pleasure, although I'm sure Princess ... er ... Dr Yulia will make sure I take it a bit more gently for a while.

"And for myself I don't feel as if I am in any position to make a decision about my future. I don't want to commit myself to you until I understand more about your background, your life here, and until I know each of you enough to understand. I feel as if I am on the brink of a polygamous marriage with the 44 most wonderful women in the world. If that is the way I see it, that is how I am going to decide - whether I want to marry every one of you. Under no circumstances can I make such a decision a mere few days (I have already lost track of time) after coming here and when there are still some of you whom I haven't even spoken to yet.

"I think I may well end up choosing this lifestyle if the offer is still open when I am better placed to decide, but it is too early yet for me to commit. And if I cannot commit to you, I cannot ask you to commit to me. Keep me as your captive - I promise you I am enjoying it. And we have plenty of time to decide how our relationship progresses. That's all I have to say on that issue."

I looked at the Goddess for guidance. She whispered in my ear that the group had unanimously accepted my speech and that she herself had been impressed. This meant that my status would continue as it was for a further period. I had to learn about this communication system - it seemed to be a very useful democratic tool. Now for the other point.

"The Goddess has told you I have the germ of an idea about how best I can contribute to your lives. I understand your original plan was to use me for sex as much as possible and for as long as possible. You know that I am much older than most of you. By comparison with any one of you I am also a flabby weakling. I am past the age where I can have sex several times a day over a long period, and I was never a sexual athlete - or any type of athlete if it comes to that.

"I love sex, but my physical capacity is simply not up to your needs - and quite reasonable needs they are, provided you don't have dozens of you relying on just one older unfit man. So my first suggestion is that you need more men. That would also have a benefit for reproduction, for any of you who choose to have children. With just one man the gene pool will be very shallow, and future generations will be at risk if there is just one common male ancestor. I understand you had poor experiences previously, but perhaps I can play my part in finding suitable men."

I had been ignoring and speaking over growing background noise, and the Goddess interrupted me.

"We thank you for your attempt to help us in this respect. We are particularly impressed by your selfless attitude to sharing the women who choose to devote themselves to you alone. We understand that you do not fully appreciate the nature and degree of the problems that previously occurred. All that, however, is not really relevant to this issue."

She looked around her in a full circle, taking in every lady there. "Is there just one of you who would consider under any circumstances selecting another man in addition to, or in replacement for Michael?" She whispered to me again - "The voting system is an electronic ballot that is completely secret. If anyone objects they can vote against without anyone knowing who dissented, or even that there was only one dissenter. If you were to leave, we would again become a female only community, permanently. The system tells us the majority decision, or if it is unanimous it tells us that too.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers