Irkutsk Ch. 12

Story Info
Scientific research takes a hand.
3.5k words
4.75
15.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

I was awoken in the morning by Dr Yulia gently stroking my hair. "It's time for you to get up. Can you slide out gently so you don't wake her?" she whispered. As I did, Ekaterina quietly called my name. I turned to her. "Thank you." she said "That was heavenly. I will make it better for you next time." She looked at me with a sleepy smile. I replied "You were wonderful. Just concentrate on enjoying yourself and whoever is lucky enough to be with you will be caught up in your passion. Thankyou." She held out her arms and I returned for a gentle hug, and quickly left the room after Dr Yulia, grabbing a dressing gown on the way. After I had closed the door behind us, Dr Yulia looked at me and said "It looks as if you have succeeded even with Ekaterina. The Goddess didn't expect that. However, you have an extra promise for Anna remember?

Dr Yulia led me down the hallway. As we walked she told me that I was meant to be slowing my pace, but that Anna deserved not to have to wait longer than was absolutely necessary. I was now to take as much time with her as I needed, or she needed. Dr Yulia stopped outside a door and quickly looked me over, checked my pulse and made a few other quick tests. "You should be OK for Anna, but a rest will be needed soon." She opened the door and I went into a darkened room. Just how dark became clear when Dr Yulia closed the door. It was pitch black, the type of blackness you can only achieve underground.

I reached behind me for the door and tried to open it, but there was no knob. I felt around the wall, looking for a light switch, but couldn't find one. I started to work my way around the wall, but then a woman's voice said quietly "are you naked?" When I answered that I was wearing only a dressing gown, she told me to take it off and drop it on the floor. So I did.

A beam of torchlight appeared from somewhere to my right, shining on a low benchpress bench across the room. There was no frame for the weights, just the narrow bench. "Lie on your back on the bench." I complied, and the light clicked off. "You are going to be used. I don't care if you enjoy it but I'll make a bit of an effort not to damage you." Then silence.

Hands grabbed my left hand and tied it down to the base of the bench. Then one by one my ankles and lastly the cast. Something was then tied down on my face, blinding me and gagging me at the same time. I wondered why that was necessary in a dark room, but then realised it was also holding my head down. I felt straps being placed across my torso in several places, and then around each thigh. I was trussed like a chicken in the dark.

I could see nothing, I could hear just the faintest of indistinguishable sounds, I could smell ... something. It smelt well, sexy, even though I couldn't identify it. Apart from that, nothing, for ages.

Suddenly, a feather-light touch on my lips. Then, nothing. Then again on one inner thigh, almost touching...

For the first time in my life, I actually felt the blood pumping into me, thickening, lifting ... and, oh yes ... wanting, needing. It was the closest thing to an instant erection I had ever had. I was desperate for someone, something to touch me, and I twisted around, but couldn't get anything to get even the vaguest pressure on me. I was at Anna's mercy in every possible way, if indeed it was Anna. I would have sold my soul for just another touch, but I could do nothing except grunt, and there was a moderate slap on my face and just the word "silence". Even that slap was much-needed contact.

I lay there for an eternity aware only of my throbbing need, and the fact that it was not being fulfilled. Eventually the gentlest of strokes on the side of my face. Then, again, nothing.

Then something cold on my left nipple. I thought at first it was a drop of water, but it was colder than that and it didn't run down. I must have been a piece of ice touching it.

Again on the right nipple, but longer, harder this time. Yes, it was definitely ice. Then colder still, as someone blew on the dampness. My right nipple was on fire. I could feel the fullness and my pulse in the right...no, both ... nipples. I could almost have got there with a squeeze of a nipple, I was sure. But no-one did that. Nothing.

Then another light stroke, the length of the sole of my right foot, from heel to toes. Just once. I knew it was my right foot, but I couldn't feel it an instant after the touch left me - all I could feel was a desperate for more contact. And yet again, nothing.

Suddenly, fingers running though my hair, from front to back, followed by more nothing.

I heard some faint new sounds, but couldn't make out what it was. Then, without warning, my core was suddenly enveloped in warm, slick, heaven. I lost it there and then. I could feel the seed, gallons it seemed, shoot from me and immediately the heaven lifted off me and I was alone again.

Unbelievably, not only my erection, but also my desire remained undiminished. I knew I had come, that was no mistake, but I was immediately desperate for release again instantly. And again, nothing.

A mouth descended on my left nipple and sucked, very hard indeed. I felt teeth dig deep. I had no idea whether it was painful; all I knew was that I had to have more. I felt my hardness twitch uncontrollably and was not sure whether I had had another minor orgasm or not. It mattered not, I was still (or perhaps again) desperate for release.

I felt my face covering move and I could feel air on my eyes. I was no longer blindfolded, but I could not see. It was pitch dark.

A single harsh ray of light snapped on, shining up onto the naked vision of sex standing over me, straddling me. The light was focused on her vulva and two hands stroking it. I think I could see the rest of her body, but I couldn't take my eyes off that focus. I was having trouble breathing now, not because of the gag: that had good access for air. I was simply concentrating so much on this vision that I was forgetting to breathe. Then slowly, the legs parted as the knees bent, and she descended upon me.

As she lowered her hips blocked out the light and I could see her only as a silhouette, enhancing the curve of her thighs and causing rays of light to shine out in between. Her labia were emphasised, as in a black and white movie. She looked unearthly, a little like a cartoon or anime figure. As she lowered closer she reached out for me with one hand and guided me into her. She dropped firmly onto me and stayed there, motionless. Despite that, I immediately erupted, a second time (or perhaps a third). I could feel myself twitching inside her. She reached out and grasped my nipples with fingers that must have been immersed in iced water, because the cold was as much of an impact as the pressure. I spurted a little harder and then wilted inside her.

Despite my softness, she started to massage me inside her and I felt her add her own contribution to the fruit salad of juices gushing out of her and down between my thighs.

The lights came on and this beautiful sex machine raised herself off me. Despite her beautiful, sexy, lithe body all I could see was the wonderful, serene smile on Anna's face. She looked supremely happy.

She looked down on me, still standing astride me, dribbling down onto my front. "I've been planning for ten years what I would do to a man. It was everything I dreamed it might be. Thank you." But she didn't come herself. I asked her about that. "No, I didn't, but you have given me a set of fantasies, no - memories, that would keep me satisfied for the next ten years if necessary."

"Didn't you tell K...the Goddess that your own orgasm was less of a priority than the satisfaction of the lady you were with?" I nodded thoughtfully. "Well, it works that way for me too. There's another reason too - I wanted him - no, you - to look forward eagerly to your next time with me."

"I knew you were not at full strength and I wanted to make a good impression." I told her she had succeeded; that I would be dreaming longingly, lustfully, of my next time with her.

"Good, but you must go now. Thank you." She leaned down and kissed me, then jumped down and untied me. She kissed me again and hugged me, and led me out the door, up the corridor and into a door clearly marked with a cross.

Anna opened a door and held it open for me. I was still not entirely comfortable with the reverse sexism of ladies holding doors for me, but with one arm in a cast I was at a disadvantage. I walked through and Anna stayed outside.

The room was clearly a surgery and Dr Yulia's presence, and the stethoscope around her neck explained why I was there. She immediately took a professional line. "I'm going to be a bit more difficult than most of our ladies. I need you naked and on this examination bed." I undressed a little clumsily and sat on the bed. I was poked and twisted, tapped and palpated, orifices examined.

Then I was put in an MRI machine and lost in the void for a while. I blew into one machine and then various bodily fluids were taken for testing. I was inoculated and vaccinated, then put on a running machine. I was weighed and tested for body fat. All this took an hour. I saw what she meant by being a little more difficult, but complied with it all. I think we are programmed to obey doctors, even if they are not slavemasters (slavemistresses?). After all that I was told to sit on the bed again and my testicles were held while I coughed.

Then I felt a sharp pain at the base of my penis, and I looked down to see Dr Yulia with a syringe in her hand. She told me she'd done her job, now was my turn to pay. I asked her what the tests had revealed.

In the time that the injection took to bring me to rock-hard erection, she was able to explain that there was nothing specifically wrong with me, just the result of a lifetime abuse of my body. Even that, however, was showing some progress with my new dietary and exercise regime. I hadn't noticed the diet; delicious food had appeared when I was hungry and so I had eaten it.

Nor had I noticed the exercise, although when I thought about it my enjoyment had often been vigorous in recent days. As I watched Dr Yulia undressing I decided that some more of this vigorous exercise may well be imminent. She ceased to be a professional doctor and suddenly transformed herself into a very desirable, very available and very naked woman. She leaned over her desk showing off the two perfect globes of her buttocks, with a neat, tight little pussy in between, and told me to stop daydreaming and come and take her now.

It took two steps from the bed to the desk and on the third step I was sliding deep into her. No artificial lubricant was needed and even on first sliding in I could hear a squelch and I felt a dribble of her juices run down one thigh. I then felt her hand reaching down in front past her pussy to grab me so that I was sliding in her hand as well.

Then she started telling me what to do. "In, out, in, out, slow, slow, just there, push harder." This continued for a while until she suddenly slid herself off me and spun around so she was lying on her back on the desk with her head resting on her old-style desktop computer box. Then she opened her legs so they were lying in the splits position along the front of the desk, presenting a perfect target in between.

Not a hair was visible - she was shaved, or waxed or lasered, smooth. She spat an enormous glob of saliva in her hand and wiped it down the middle. I don't know why she bothered, she was already as slippery as it is possible to get, but it sure looked sexy with the mix of slimy goo sliding down.

She looked at me and I needed no further hint. Again I slid in straight away - she was just at the right height. I remained deep inside her just sliding in and out perhaps just a fraction of an inch. She would have been in her early thirties and her breasts were not firm and erect like a teenagers, but they were full and tight, and the nipples hard and rubbery.

Then she took two large bulldog clips and clipped them onto her nipples. This doctor looked like some slutty secretary earning her bonus while getting her rocks off. Then she told me to pull the clips off. I squeezed the handles and got told off quick smart. "Just pull them I said!"

I didn't want to upset her so I just pulled. It took two hard pulls which stretched her breasts way out towards me and then flicked them back at her ribs with the rebound. She screamed in what seemed like agony. This time she started shaking and her nipples were even bigger but distorted. "Put them back on! Now pull them off again." Again and again, each time accompanied by a shriek of ... well a shriek.

After a short while thick fluid was no longer dripping but squirting over me with every slight thrust. After about the fifth cycle her mouth was hanging open and her eyes started to lose focus and then later they started to roll back in her head. "Don't stop 'til I say the magic word", were the last words I could make out.

I asked her several times what was the magic word, but could understand no more. By now I was grabbing her thigh so far up that my hips were bumping into my left hand with each stroke, and so I moved my hands to cup her glorious buttocks.

I know at one point one finger slipped into her anus, and that seemed to create some extra movement so I left it there for a while until it was time to pull the bulldog clip again. Finally I decided that she must be unconscious, and slowed, but I briefly made out an angry "I said don't stop", and so resumed the rhythm.

Every now and then I reapplied the bulldog clips and pulled them off, and each time the shaking was a little more pronounced. Finally two arms reached around and grabbed my own buttocks with a grip of iron. The pulled me into her much harder than I had dared to thrust, and held me firmly in place while her hips gyrated and thrust onto me even harder again.

My middle finger was again painfully (for me) forced deep into her anus and I could feel the tip of my penis sliding against her cervix. She told me to reapply the bulldog clips and leave them there, and I managed that with my right arm by manoeuvring the cast into place.

Finally her vigorous movement started sliding her off the desk towards me, and I fell on to my back with her impaled on me even harder, although my finger came free on the way down. Fortunately I was able to lift my upper body so I didn't bang my head on the carpet too hard.

As she shook atop me, still in the splits position I could make out the words "twist the clips". One by one I did so, and after a loud deep sigh her head lolled to one side, saliva dribbling over a bulldog clip.

Then one of her hands released me and again slid between us, making a beeline for her clitoris. Holding the not-so-little bud firmly between forefinger and thumb she tweaked and twisted, bouncing atop me, until one final squirt of the rich fluid ran between my legs and over my hips to the carpet.

Dr Yulia's knees then gradually lifted up to her chest, and she fell over sideways, forcing me to turn sideways too until I slid out of her. She then lay curled up in the foetal position, clips still on her breasts, dribbling from both ends, shaking and uttering deep grunts.

I was just lying next to her until she said in a deep voice "my arse, do my arse". She wanted more? I hesitated, but then it came again: "my arse", louder this time. I lay with my penis aligned with her buttocks and slid inside. It may not have been surprising, but I slid in the wrong way - or was that the right way? - the first time and earned a grunt of "no!"

I pulled out and found the other, tighter entry, sliding deep and earning what really sounded like a drawn-out sigh of relief from her. I was surprised to have lasted this long, but by now it was only a few moments before I unloaded deep into her. As I started to relax from this last effort, cramp started to take control of me, and I, too, curled into the foetal position.

My thought processes seemed vague now, and I dreamed that I was being lifted up, even that I saw Dr Yulia being lifted up, by several ladies each. As I was carried into an adjoining room I realised it was really happening, and my last sight of Dr Yulia was her being carried into another room. I remember being given something salty to drink and being massaged in all sorts of places, and then I was gone.

When I awoke there was a dim light in the room and a lady was sitting by the bedside. She saw me move and immediately lifted by shoulders and held a cup to my lips. I drank, starting deeply but was told to slow down. I felt massaging of my calves and shoulders and drifted back to sleep for a while.

When next I awoke I was in my own room, it was brighter, and the Goddess was sitting beside me. I asked her if everything was OK, and she told me it was fine and she was pleased with me. She gave me something to eat and drink, which helped perk me up.

The Goddess told me that Dr Yulia had asked to do some tests on me, and that the tests had been a little more intimate than she had expected. Apparently I had been seduced in the name of scientific research, and Yulia and I had been monitored very closely by a team of enthusiastic observers.

The community now had very good data on a relationship between libido, pain and exhaustion. In addition, most of the others in the community had been watching by video link, which explained the sudden arrival for the cavalry to care for both of us.

Dr Yulia was still not fully conscious, twenty four hours afterwards, but the Goddess said, with a smirk, that she had had enough sexual pleasure to get her through that period. I told her I thought I had too.

Apparently the overwhelming opinion amongst the ladies now was that they all wanted long appointments rather than brief dates. They wanted to see if they could have some of what Dr Yulia had had. However, I was going to be in recovery for a little while longer, and under the care of another doctor. This was not because of any fault on Dr Yulia's part, but merely because she had not yet recovered. Apparently, she was now a bit of a celebrity.

Me, I was finished for now. Two ladies escorted me back to my room, fed me and gave me plenty to drink. Then they undressed me, washed me, dried me and put me to bed. They must have thought I was in danger of rolling out of bed, because they too undressed and got in with me, one on each side.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers