Irkutsk Ch. 13

Story Info
Short and unlucky: but unlucky for whom?
1.7k words
4.53
12.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Not another kidnapping?

As usual I was awoken by a beautiful lady, or two in this case. The "wedges" who had been preventing me from rolling out of bed had vanished. What was not usual was that these two ladies were fully dressed in outdoor gear and not looking friendly. I vaguely recognised both of them. The one closer to me snapped "Come with me.Now." She handed me my dressing gown and I followed her, putting it on as I went.

We entered a lift, with several other ladies also dressed in outdoor gear. There was a strange mood of aggression as the ladies surrounded me. A hood was placed over my head and held firmly over me and I could see nothing. After a short while the lift door opened and I was carried out and along until I heard a car door and I felt myself shoved in a seat. I smelled ether and the world went black again.

When I awoke I was naked on my back in a bare room on a bare mattress with no bedclothes. I was strapped down firmly, with some sort of elastic band holding my cast just above the bed. I had a rock-hard erection, which I suspected was chemically induced as I was not feeling at all erotic.

A lady I recalled only slightly walked in. She was naked and she knew precisely what she wanted. She climbed straight over me and impaled herself on me. She said nothing - well, no words anyway. She grunted a little which increased after a few minutes when she had a brief orgasm. She got up, again without a word, and walked out of the room.

And she walked out the door another girl came in, and repeated the process with nary a variation. And then a third, a fourth, and a fifth, until I lost count. After what may have been twenty times even the papaverine wasn't making the grade, and the next woman gave me an injection. I was hard again and the cycle started. At one point I noticed the first girl coming in for a second turn. By this time I was chafed and sore, and in need of yet another injection. Well, I didn't want one, but I got one anyway. From the way they used the syringe, and from the speed and intensity of the effect, it seemed they had increased the dose.

As the ladies went through their second turn, I noticed a smell of alcohol at times, and the girls seemed a little less enthusiastic. Eventually one lady left the room and no-one else returned. Still no-one had said a word to me.

Various forms of transport

I was left sore and tied up on a cold bare bed. I was still rock hard, but for the present uninterested in sex. I noticed some blood running down my thigh along with the cocktail of fluids left there by the ladies. I wondered if I was going to be damaged permanently. As I lay there I looked around the room and recognised familiar signs.

This was the room where Tina had brought me! After listening for a while and hearing nothing, I started to struggle against my bonds. I was eventually able to untie myself, but was not able to loosen the arrangement holding my cast to the simple iron bedhead. I was, however, able to separate the bedhead from the rest of the bed and lift the bedhead over my shoulder.

I walked to the door, opened it, and looked out. I could see the front door across the entrance way, in fact I could see two. My vision seemed to be damaged. To my right I heard snoring coming from another room. I chose the left image of the front door and walked carefully across, opened it and looked out. It was pitch dark, windy and freezing. There was some drifting snow – even in late spring it can be very cold in Siberia.

I had no option - I knew the basic direction to the main centre and set off. I must have looked a sight - naked, barefoot, erect, covered in various fluids and bleeding from my groin, marked with in bruises old and new, with my right arm in a cast and carrying a bedhead. However, I hoped there was no-one to see me, or at least not one of the ladies from this house.

I recalled it had taken about ten minutes to get there by car from the main house when I had come here with Tina. I had no clear idea of tonight's drive here. The road had been rough and Tina and I had probably been averaging about thirty kilometres an hour. That meant about five kilometres to go. I was glad I had an idea of both the direction and the distance - I don't think I would have been able to persuade myself to tackle the walk otherwise, not in such circumstances.

I counted a thousand steps and changed the position of the bedhead. My feet were now numb and I hoped I wasn't stepping on anything too sharp. Another thousand steps and another change. Every now and then I would stop and listen for any pursuit. Another thousand steps, and another, and another. I could see that my feet were now bleeding; I was leaving blood in my footprints.

The bedhead weighed a ton. I was shivering with cold. I wanted sleep. I wanted to rest my sore arm inside its cast. I wanted to stop the chafing between my legs.

Another thousand steps. Eventually I saw faint lights ahead as I started another count of a thousand.

As I finished that count and started yet another the lights had become shapes - two buildings, each with a light gleaming from a window beside a door. Again I chose left, but fortunately as I approached the two buildings became one.

At seven thousand, six hundred and eighty three I reached the door. Locked! I walked to a window and smashed the bedhead into it. Having carried it for so long it felt good to make some use of it. The window broke and I slid the bedhead around the frame to clear the shards. However, as I climbed through I felt some pain somewhere, but combined with the pain in so many other places I didn't realise where until I saw more blood running down my chest - I had cut my neck on some of the glass.

I couldn't remember my way around so I just wandered. I went down four flights of steps. I'm sure it was another thousand steps later, although I hadn't been counting, that I saw a big double door with a car - my Lada! - up against it. I called out, and several voices called back in reply. They were trapped inside the meeting room.

I got inside and wondered for a moment where the steering wheel had gone. Ah yes, left hand drive! I was able, however, to undo the handbrake with my left hand and put the car in neutral. I struggled for a while to roll it back, but eventually got a few feet back and opened the door. The ladies looked at me, frozen in horror for a few seconds.

I must have looked a sight, naked, windswept, bruised and bleeding, blue with cold and shivering, carrying a bedhead over my cast. Then Dr Yulia grabbed a first aid kit and approached me.

"No!" I called out desperately. Everyone stopped for a second time. "They'll be coming after me. We have to prepare!"

The Goddess asked what happened and I explained as simply as possible. "But what is this?" she asked, pointing to the bedhead? I just told her to get someone to take it off, she had to prepare for the invasion. She asked me where the other ladies were, and I told her they had kidnapped me and taken me to the big house on the border. Then she just took over.

Two ladies found out a way to separate me from my iron maiden (I never bothered to ask how), while Dr Yulia quickly checked me over and dressed my wounds. Another lady brought me some warm clothes, while the Goddess kept the others busy with a variety of orders. Ten minutes after I had opened their door, we were all in a bus with a large quantity of supplies and other items, with the Goddess driving out of one of the surface garages in the opposite direction from the big house on the border.

I recognised the bus as the one that had collected us after I had been chased across the countryside on that first day. I was sitting in a front seat with Dr Yulia. Dominika was driving and the Goddess was across the aisle from me. I asked her where we were going.

"We have a big boat at the northern tip of the island, and that's where we're going first. Then we leave the island."

"And go where?" I asked.

She turned and looked bleakly at me. "I don't know". The Goddess - my Goddess - turned back again to talk to Dominika who was focusing on the task at hand, driving on the rough winding road. I told the Goddess that I wanted to discuss something with her, but she just ignored me. She was clearly assisting Dominika to drive that big bus on the rough narrow road in the dark. I recalled driving the tiny Lada on a similar road and understood the complexity of this task.

After a while we came to the water. A large jetty with a big boat - perhaps a hundred feet - was highlighted by the headlights. The Goddess and Maria walked to the jetty and along a gangway into the boat, while most of the others picked up equipment and followed them. Dr Yulia and Dominika virtually carried me out of the bus and down to the boat. After a few trips the ladies had loaded everything from the bus, and Maria started the boat. Someone cast off the lines and we sailed off into the dark night.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers