Irkutsk Ch. 15

Story Info
Some bridges crossed, others mended.
8.6k words
4.73
12.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Another long chapter without a great deal of sex. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

I awoke I know not how much later, hard as usual. I had been dreaming of a succubus giving and taking surreal pleasures and realised Tatiana was still asleep on top of me, obviously also dreaming of sex. I must have moved as I awoke and she was conscious moments later. Immediately she ramped up the action. Soon she was forcing herself vigorously onto me and then tensing in orgasm as I reciprocated with my own. Suddenly I felt the sudden gush of our shared fluids running down my sides.

Tatiana's eyes opened and she slowly looked around at the scene of the brigade's shared pleasure. She looked down at me, leaned gently forward and kissed me, and said "Thank you. I had desperately needed that. All that: last night and now. It was all I had dreamed of and much, much more."

As she lifted off me I wasn't sure if she was in pain, or had another brief orgasm as she groaned and more dribbled out of her.

She took my hand and said, "I need sustenance, I think you do too." She led me out into a kitchen and started making toast. Over the next few minutes other ladies started drifting into the kitchen. All of them were naked or at least partly exposed. Clearly they were comfortable in my presence. I was starting to get used to this, but these ladies were just as at ease relaxing naked with each other, and now with me, as they were enjoying sexual pleasure with us.

Then Tina walked in with my Goddess and Dr Yulia, and I remembered her embarrassment about others knowing she was having sex. Now, however, she too seemed comfortable naked, chatting with others around her.

I looked around me and recognised all the girls I had shared episodes with. However, I had come to know some of the others, and there were many faces missing. I noticed other ladies also looking about taking census to see who we had left back on the island. I could see that although they had known on the bus that they had lost many of their number, they were only just coming to understand how their group had been cut almost in half.

I was aware of the Kübler-Ross model of the five stages of grief (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance), and I thought I detected one or two signs of denial, some of anger, and many of depression. Some were clearly still coming down from the high of whatever they had been doing while I had been enjoying Tatiana's company. I looked at my Goddess and Dr Yulia who were talking about the future, and I wondered if they could possibly already have progressed to acceptance.

This was not the first time I had seen their leadership in action and I thought perhaps they were already working out details for a future. I thought I might be of some help in their planning, so I gently kissed Tatiana farewell for the present and went to speak to the leader of this Brigade and to the lady I had come to accept as second-in-charge.

I told my Goddess and Dr Yulia that I would like to speak again to our smaller group. I had some recommendations for my Goddess, but I felt they also would best be presented to her in public. The two ladies glanced at each other and that appeared sufficient for them to have come to an answer.

Dr Yulia arose and called all those present to gather around so we could speak to them all. They responded very quickly and I felt that they were looking forward to a positive direction they could take in their lives rather than just escaping from a third major rejection.

First there had been a Russia that should have appreciated their sporting achievements for their country. Second a military that should have appreciated their potential to strengthen Russia's defence. And now nearly half of their own Brigade who had left them trapped underground, with a real possibility of dying of starvation.

The ladies surrounded us and I wanted to be able to address them all, so I stood and slowly turned around as I spoke, so I was facing each of them for at least a part of what I wanted to say.

"Ladies. I am the junior member of your group, but I want you to know that I have come to feel an integral part of your Brigade and I share your loss. You already know some of what I am about to tell you, but to avoid any confusion, and to ensure no-one misses out on the whole truth I will tell you as much as I know of what happened yesterday.

"You saw the very start when some Ladies captured me. Nearly half of your number took me to the house near the border of your area of the island. They made it clear to me that I was to be used for sex and nothing else. Before you react to this, just remember that this was your original plan for me, so I don't want you to be upset on my behalf.

"What distresses me more is that I have been the unwitting cause of this split in your very close-knit community. It may look as if these ladies planned to leave you to starve in the secure meeting room, and I cannot tell you with any certainty that they didn't have that in mind. However, I don't believe that was their intention, and I believe your first step needs to be to decide whether your Brigade can be made whole again."

At this point my Goddess interrupted me, saying that she wanted to be sure, and she was sure everyone else present wanted to confirm, if there was anyone they had left behind who had not mutinied. She wanted to show me pictures of the nineteen (she had all the information on her laptop) and ask one by one if I had seen them.

Then she wanted to try ringing the mutineers and speak to them. However, I wanted to make a suggestion before she spoke to them. I encouraged her to negotiate a possible reconciliation. If that was not possible, I suggested she should make an offer of at least a financial settlement with them, perhaps one in which she would allow them to retain the island property.

After all, she knew some of the suffering they had endured in the past, and their behaviour over the last forty-eight hours should be viewed in that context. Again that look between Goddess and Dr Yulia, and again that apparent instant understanding. Clearly I was not to be a part of that decision, at least for the present.

The Goddess went through some pictures on her laptop and showed them to me one by one. Nineteen pictures. Nineteen silent nods from me.

She turned to the others. "Before we go on, I think you need to know a little more about what happened to Michael last night. You know he was captured, and he has just told you that he was taken to the house on the border. I have just confirmed with him that all nineteen of the missing members of our Brigade were in on that.

"He was stripped and tied to a bed there, and injected repeatedly with Papaverine to keep him erect while each of them raped him in turn. When they had all taken their turn each of them raped him a second time. He was left bleeding and tied, while the nineteen went into another room and got drunk."

I was oblivious of their reactions as my head was buzzing for no apparent reason, other than that I was embarrassed and very upset. For the first time I can remember since I was a child, I was crying. In public. However I could still hear my Goddess's words burning into me.

"Michael managed to untie himself, except for his cast which had been fixed to the bedhead to keep it out of the way during these assaults. However, he was able to unhook the bedhead from the rest of the bed, and was able to lift it and carry it while he quietly sneaked out of the house.

"He had been there once before with Tina, and he remembered the way back to our underground centre. He couldn't use the car, so he walked, naked, barefoot, bruised and bleeding, carrying the bedhead with his broken arm, back to where we were trapped. He had to break a window to get back in, and cut himself getting through the broken window.

"Then he came down to our underground room and pushed his car away from the door to free us all. And all this for us, the group that had kidnapped him and systematically raped him in the first place.

"I cannot say that we are any better than the nineteen who kidnapped him from us to rape him. I don't know what would have happened to us if he had not freed us, but one possibility is that we would have died an unpleasant death of starvation.

"We all owe him our lives and much, much more. He is going to make some suggestions. I don't know what, because he wanted to tell us all together. My suggestion, however, is that you listen very carefully to him and when you consider your response, consider it in the context of what I have just told you."

I looked around me again, and suddenly felt a completely different dynamic in the room. These were my lovers: lovers sexually, emotionally, and in terms of our commitment to each other. I hadn't felt like an outsider beforehand, but now I felt one with them. I resumed my speech.

"I thank your -my- Goddess, for her words. However, I don't want you to accept my suggestion because of any opinion you may have of me. And not because of my Goddess's commendation. You must make your decision selfishly, on the basis of what is best for you. You may understand this better when I have finished.

"I want your Goddess, your leader, to speak to the nineteen. I would like her to try to reunite your Brigade. I really don't think they planned to abandon you to starve, and I will recover from what they did to me. If reunification is not possible, I would like her to negotiate with them to allow them proper ownership of the land.

"I am sure we will manage very well without them in a practical sense, but I think we must understand that they have shared your suffering for over a decade. If they have behaved wrongly, then perhaps that needs to be considered in the light of that history. If allowing them legal ownership of what will be their home can be used as a bargaining chip so you can gain access to your other assets, then perhaps that can lead to benefit on both sides. That's the first part of my three-part recommendation.

"The second part is more difficult. I want to talk about our relationship. I want you to know that I have come to love every one of you. I would like to commit my life to you, to work with you and spend our lives as a group together. However, I am not aware that your Russian laws, or my Australian laws, can provide for such a relationship.

"I spent much of my walk last night distracting myself from my immediate problems by trying to work out a way that we can make this work. I am willing to consider other ideas, but this is what I came up with. Your Goddess,myGoddess, loves each of you more than you can possibly know. She lives for your success, your peace of mind, your happiness. She cares for you as a mother does, although the relationship has many other aspects.

"My proposal, and that is the precise and formal word for it, is that I marry her in Russia, and therefore under Russian law. That will be legal under laws almost everywhere. You will be welcome to become a part of our relationship, and for anyone who wishes, in the context of our group every one of you will be a spouse to every other member of the group.

"In every way except legally I will be married to each of you in the same way that I will be married to my Goddess. And the only reason it will not be legal is that the law does not cater for a relationship such as ours. We will continue our relationship as we have since I joined your group, except that we may perhaps be twenty-six instead of forty-five.

"I will be faithful to you and love you, all of you. You will be faithful to me and to each other. If you want to leave our relationship, and you will meet many very attractive and willing men who will want to take you away, you will tell us all, and we will accept that."

I got down on one knee and looked at my Goddess, and around at my ladies. "I love you. I love you all. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do the honour of becoming my wife? My wives?"

I took my Goddess's hand and kissed it. She smiled and me and said "yes". And one by one they all came to me, kissed me, and said "yes". And I stood up again and spoke again.

"Thank you, thank you all of you, for making me very happy. I am sorry to have to spoil the moment by talking about the practicalities of our future. This is the third part of my proposal.

"You have made it very clear that Russia will never accept you. I am sure that the problems you have experienced in Russia and with Russians would ... will not happen in Australia and with Australians. My Goddess will be able to enter Australia as my wife. I don't know the full details of the background of every single one of you, but many of you are professionals, and many of you have professional qualifications. I think we could find acceptance, with a little curiosity about our unusual family, in some country town in Australia.

"It will take a little time to organise. We will need to go to Vladivostok and wait there perhaps for a few weeks or even months while I work with the Australian High Commission there, but first I need to know...is this what you want?"

And without further ado, each of them, starting this time with the Goddess, came to me, kissed me and said "yes" again. And then Dr Yulia stood and told everyone else that as my doctor she was closing this meeting and putting me to bed. She looked around and said with a wicked smile, "Putting, not taking!"

She looked at the volleyballers, and asked them to come with us. She led us to a small single bedroom and told me to get ready for bed. I went into the bathroom for a while, and when I came out one of the volleyballers was sitting beside the bed, wearing a loose track suit.

"We are to take turns staying with you and providing anything you want except sexually. We cannot even discuss that. You are to have a complete holiday for three days." She hugged me and kissed my forehead and told me to get into bed.

She sat in a chair next to me and cast her eyes down. I watched her for a few seconds, admiring her beauty, and then I must have gone to sleep. I have no idea how long I slept.

I awoke to another kiss on the forehead and opened my eyes to see a volleyballer (I couldn't tell which) smiling at me. As I got out of bed she told me quietly how much she appreciated everything I had done for her personally, from my help with the acceptance of her lesbian relationship to what I had done for the entire Brigade. "And one other thing I am forbidden for three days to discuss." she finished with a dimpled smile.

I was to get ready to travel. I went into the bathroom for a few minutes, and when I came out the bed was made and I was packed and ready to go, with fresh clothes laid out. I dressed quickly and walked with her out to the road, where the bus was waiting, engine idling and door open. As we got in I looked at everyone on board waiting for me, and apologised for keeping them waiting. My Goddess indicated I should sit with her and told me that my timing had been perfect and I was right on schedule. The door closed and we moved off.

My Goddess looked at me and started talking about my plans. Apparently everyone else had discussed my suggestions while I had been sleeping. Even the volleyballers had attended in turns.

Dr Yulia had been the one to ring the rebels, as she had been seen as more sympathetic to many of them. However, as the discussion had been positive, a conference system had been enabled so that all could speak and hear together.

The two groups, the mutineers and the remainder of the Brigade, had decided to remain separate. There had been mutual agreement about a split in the assets and finances and ownership of the land on the island. The nineteen who would stay could now be confident that they could stay on their land with enough money for the future, while we had a good financial basis for our new life, in Australia or elsewhere.

My Goddess continued, "As to your second point there was a long discussion. I would marry you today, just me or alongside the rest of my Brigade. However I cannot leave my Brigade. I need them either with us or happily settled elsewhere, every one of them. They are enthusiastic about your group marriage, but unsure how it could work. They want to talk more to you about that." I told her I understood and would work with whatever they wanted. I suggested a group meeting at our next stop. "No, they want to speak to you one by one, or at least in small groups, en route. We have a small office at the back of this bus, just in front of the toilet.

It will be cramped but there will be enough for up to five at a time if necessary. It is well insulated so it will be quiet enough. For the moment, however, I want to just sit and watch the scenery roll past holding my fiancé's hand. "By the way, we are heading to Vladivostok and will decide on your third point as we get closer, after we have settled point two. However, it is a long way, so there will be plenty of just sitting."

That suited me fine, every bit of it. I just sat there holding my Goddess's hand, talking about this farm or that car, just inconsequential things. It was a very pleasant change from the recent challenges, just to sit there next to my loved one (and with my other loved ones around us) and watch the countryside roll past.

The ladies of the Brigade made it very clear that they meant to abide by Yulia's edict. I was taken care of in any way imaginable except sexually. I was waited on hand and foot, always with at least three ladies waiting nearby to see if I wanted anything. Every time I indicated by any sign whatsoever that I was tired, I was helped to a bed. If it was daylight, screens were set up to give me a little darkness to help me sleep.

I learned later that six of the ladies took short turns of driving half an hour at a time, changing drivers on the move. This was illegal but accepted in remote areas.

We stopped every eight hours or so for about fifteen minutes, and each time I was wrapped up in fur and surrounded by ladies and taken for a short walk to stretch my legs.

After the first 24 hours on the bus I was given some exercises to do. The first ones were very light indeed and caused me no difficulty, but gradually they became more strenuous. After 36 hours they had me exercising for five minutes every hour except when I was asleep. When I asked about this they would say only "Dr Yulia's orders" and that would be it. It was a while until I could ask her myself, and then she just told me she wanted me back in shape as soon as possible. By the third day the exercises were becoming more vigorous, although still limited to five minutes at a time.

On this third day I asked if I might have a turn driving, and I was allowed to take a few fifteen-minute shifts under Dominika's close watch. However, what kept me from becoming too bored on this long drive was the meetings with the ladies, individually and in groups.

Four times every day one of the ladies would come and ask me to go to the meeting room with her. Sometimes others would be waiting for us, and sometimes it was just the two of us. On the first occasion I was with Maria, and when she closed the door I held her close and kissed her. She gave me a quick kiss and then pulled away. "You know I am just waiting for your kisses or any other attention you choose to give me, but Dr Yulia will know if we have done more than just kissing, and then these meetings will be supervised." She pulled me close again and gave me a long lingering kiss, saying, "That's to show you that if I had my way I'd be on top of you right now."

As we sat down I said to her "I gather this is a meeting to discuss how our multi-way marriage can work?" Maria nodded and smiled. "If I can have just a little while with you once or twice a year, I will do anything you want. I'll take anything I can get just to be with you."

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers