Iron Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Ben almost fell over getting out of his chair and rushed to his room. When he walked in he saw Leta on her back indicating with her index finger for him to come to her. Ben began to walk towards her and she shook her head and held up her hand to stop him.

"Aren't you a bit over dressed, papi?' she teased.

His shoes and pants were off in a flash and he walked to the bed. Leta giggled as he found her lips again and this time he felt her soft body against his. It felt electrifying. The smoothness of her skin was undeniable. The full firm breasts felt perfect as they mashed into his body. The way her nipples were hard and teasing his skin made his mind swim with hunger. Leta rolled him to his back and clambered on top of him. He felt her on his waist and the blazing heat of her dripping pussy made him groan softly as she ground on him teasingly.

"Are you my man, papi?" she asked with such a teasing innocence it made his toes curl.

"Do you want me to be, honey?" he asked softly.

"If I didn't Benjamin, then would I be here with you now after what I just did?" she retorted.

"I guess it's kinda obvious then. Isn't it?" he replied and she smiled.

Ben's erection was teasing her as she slid along it with her dripping slit. Ben was on the verge of ruining the moment when she stopped him.

"Now now, papi, patience," Leta said teasingly as she leaned forward and flicked her tongue along his nipple.

Ben groaned softly as she began to torture him. Her tongue was maddening as it rolled along his body and made him grab the sheets. The soft feathery kisses she trailed along his neck and chest made every breath he took come out as a slight gasp or shudder.

"Relax, baby," Leta purred into his neck, "I'm gonna make you feel better than you ever have felt before," she teased as she licked his neck and looked into his lust filled eyes. With the most teasing innocence she whispered, "I promise."

The way her accent made those two words come out almost made him blow a load. Her blazing heat was all over his midsection as she continued her quest to make him lose his mind. The teasing bites that followed the kisses made Ben almost throw her to her back. Sensing his inability to control himself starting to become a factor Leta saw her salvation on the chair next to her. She reached over and snatched the stockings and grabbed his arm and hoisted it over his head.

"If you can't control yourself, Benjamin, then I'll simply have to take matters into my own hands," Leta purred as she secured his left wrist above his head.

The second stocking found its way across his right wrist and he was secure to the bed frame. Leta smiled as she drug her tongue along his lips and probed his mouth. They shared a wildly passionate kiss. The frightening passion in it was made even more urgent when Leta felt his body shaking. She knew that he was probably not going to last very long in his current condition. The best way to make him calm down was to give him what he needed and Leta smiled devilishly as she traveled down his muscular body.

Ben felt her soft lips and tongue along his body and the way she teased his tattoos made his skin crawl. She licked and traced each one like they were a part of his body, Leta kissed them lovingly and Ben realized what she was doing. She was showing him that she was indeed his, and vice versa.

Leta's little hands found something hard and dripping between his legs and she cooed as she came face to face with him again. She looked up at him and in a naughtily innocent voice asked him.

"Do you want me to make you feel good, papi?"

"God yes," he breathed in agony.

"Well if my man wants me to make him feel good, then I guess I can do that," Leta said smiling.

Ben's eyes widened in shock as for the second time she took him in to her sweet mouth. The licks and sucks she made were so damn sweet it was killing him inside. He wanted desperately to hold out as long as he could, but he knew that he was kidding himself. He looked down to see that she was sucking him, but never once did her eyes leave his face. She was licking and sucking him so well his mind was about to black out. He felt the trembling in his legs starting up.

Try as he might Ben was only human and as she sucked and licked Leta was also letting loose a string of profanities as she did. She would lick the head of him and as she did whisper how naughty she felt and how good he tasted to him in Spanish. His command of the language was slight at best, but some he understood. That he didn't understand it all was so damn hot, it led to his inevitable conclusion.

Before Leta could put him back in her mouth she felt the first rope splash out and hit her under the chin. She gasped as the hot sticky load splashed onto her. Her eyes closed as she clamped her mouth on him as the second spurt flew out. She caught it in her mouth, though some of it escaped. Ben groaned as he let lose all he had left. His eyes fluttered as Leta swallowed and stroked him hard.

When he finally got it under control Ben opened his eyes to see Leta softly sucking him and looking up. She got a wicked grin as she sucked hard and let him out with a loud pop. Ben groaned as he felt the sensation.

"You taste so good, papi, I may have to do that some more," she purred teasingly as she sat up.

She saw Ben lazily looking up at her trough heavy lidded eyes which grew wider when she ran her index finger along her cheek, scooping up some of his cum and move it to her mouth and lick her finger clean, savoring his very essence.

"As much as you want baby," he replied, trying to get his head to stop spinning, especially after

the little after show Leta presented.

Leta giggled softly and climbed off him. She found a towel and wiped off the mess and looked at him teasingly.

"Maybe you can return the favor, papi?" she asked coyly.

"I'd love to, honey," he said smiling.

"Maybe if I let you go you'll behave yourself?" she asked as she climbed up his body again.

"Not a chance," he said grinning.

Leta laughed seductively as she reached up and undid the restraints. She was glad that the stockings didn't stretch too badly and as his hands came down she climbed on the bed. Ben sat up and scooted over. He tilted her chin and kissed her lips then pulled back suddenly.

"Rochelle may have heard us last night," he said softly.

Leta looked down and her face began to flush a bit.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"She called me something interesting this morning as I dropped her off from school," he said softly.

As he said it, he licked her neck and Leta moaned out a laugh.

"And what did she say?" she asked as Ben continued teasing her.

"What is it you call me so much?' he asked and bit her collarbone.

"Mmmmm, I don't know papi," she said in a haze.

"Exactly," he said and nipped the skin above her breast.

Leta let out a throaty laugh as she realized what Rochelle had called him. While she laughed Leta laid back as Ben continued licking and biting his way down her lovely body. Ben continued to lick and nibble on the smooth skin around Leta's diamond hard nipples. The giggles and sweet moans that came from her lips made Ben smile as he flicked his tongue along her nipple. Leta sighed and rolled her head to the side as Ben continued flicking his tongue on it and sucking it softly.

"Mmm papi....mas," Leta whispered as he sucked her nipple.

Ben's lips never left her nipple and soon she was writhing under him. Leta felt his rock hard body under her and soon she felt the warmth building up. Leta pulled him up by his head and kissed his lips deeply. Ben sighed into her loving kiss and as they did he suddenly found himself on his back. Leta was on top of him and her passions were not going to be ignored. The hungry almost feral kissing she was giving him was all it took for his erection to spring back to life.

Leta felt the hard on poking her softly and she released their kiss and had a fun smile on her face. She reached behind her and found him standing firm. Her hand grabbed him and Ben moaned loudly.

"Let's see if you still remember how to do this," Leta purred and shuffled down his body.

As Ben's eyes opened up he saw the sight that made his eyes bug out. Leta had lined herself up and started to push backwards on him.

"I wanna see if you can make me noisy again, papi," she purred and continued sliding on him.

The blazing heat and eager shakes of Leta's pussy were a welcome relief to Ben. He felt each and every inch of her as she teasingly drove down on him. Ben's eyes rolled in the back of his head as she worked him into her. Ben grunted loudly after what felt like an eternity he finally met resistance by bottoming out in her. Leta felt the fullness in her body and her eyes were glued shut. She tensed up on him and held herself in check from moving as she needed a bit of time to adjust to him filling her so completely. Her breathing came in short desperate pants, visible by the rapid falling and rising of her beautiful perky breasts.

Ben felt her nails dig into his chest and sighed as she clenched and unclenched her hands. Ben's hands found a perch on her slim hips and she sighed and leaned her head back. Leta groaned softly as she felt the angle change inside of her and suddenly she opened her eyes and looked down. Ben's eyes were open and his shaky breath was the sign she was looking for.

"Show me that your my man, papi. Make me believe it!" she hissed as she began to rock back and forth on him.

Ben felt the soft velvet of her snug hole as it clenched on him. Leta began with slow teasing strokes. Ben felt her hands travel up and down his chest as she began to rock. Her eyes were narrowed in a feral grimace as she rocked. Leta's normally cute face had changed so suddenly as she rode him. The feral lusty look in her eyes made his mind think of her not as a young woman, but as his woman. Ben's hands traveled up her body and to her breasts. She moaned as he gripped them and squeezed her nipples hard. Leta's head fell back and his left hand went up to her face. He cupped her cheek and she shocked him as she bit his hand.

As he groaned Leta let go and threw her head back and laughed seductively. She began to pick up the pace a bit and Ben really felt her get into it. Leta was in heaven as she began to rock faster on Ben. She felt every inch of herself filled with his huge cock and the feeling of his throbbing member in her was driving her nuts. As her pace increased she began to let herself go. She had her man right where she wanted him, and he was not getting away from her.

The Spanish profanities began to flow from her lips as she rocked on him and Ben's mind was slowly being overwhelmed by the sensations. The lithe young woman riding him like a wild mustang who was set free after ages of being held down. The dirty talk in Spanish was a very nice touch, but the thing that got him most was the sheer passion that she had as she bounced away on him. Ben's hands went right to her ass and squeezed hard. His large hands swallowed up her dark flesh, but he had bigger things on his mind.

Leta's whimpering and gasping was getting louder as she began to flail away on him. Ben had never been with a woman so wild before, but he was fast becoming a fan of it. The way her eyes were clamped shut and the intense words that flew from her mouth made his balls begin to boil. He didn't want to finish so soon, but if she kept it up he wasn't going to be able to stop it. Before she could get to much more into it, Ben rolled them over.

Leta felt the move and as she was on her back her legs were wide open. Ben found a way to raise her hips up so her shoulders were on the bed still and began to pump in and out. Leta let out a series of choking gasps as the new angle forced her to let him do all the work. She was now in such an angle she could barely scream, and how she wanted to. Ben began to slip in and out slowly and Leta was given a great sensation as he was slowly torturing her. Her eyes found his and in a hiss she let him know what she wanted.

"Fuck me, papi!"

Ben set her down and she propped her legs on his hips. Once he was set he began to slip in and out of her much faster than before. Leta's eyes closed and she turned her head to the side as she felt him begin what she wanted to feel. Ben kept at his pace for what seemed like hours and Leta felt her own passion beginning to build up. She was moaning softly as he was going in at a deeper angle. Leta drug her feet up and down his hips as he found the right spot. Her eyes bulged as he savaged it thoroughly. Leta's cries and whimpers filled the room as did Ben's grunts. The slapping of his body against hers became the new tempo of their lusts.

Leta felt the deep strokes and her eyes looked up into his and the feral intensity had returned with a vengeance.

"Papi, I said fuck me! Now fuck me!" she screamed and her hand lashed out.

Ben felt the slap on his cheek and was stunned as she started to laugh playfully. Her eyes still had that narrow glare as she laughed. His eyes saw red and he began to slam into her. Leta's eyes bulged and she screamed in pleasure. In that moment Ben let go of the nice guy and began to give Leta what she wanted. His hard deep probes made her eyes bulge and her mouth scream out in pleasure. His whole life he had held back on his own happiness and now this little woman was there to give it back to him. Her hips angled up to allow him to drive as deep as he could in her and he did.

Leta felt the driving strokes and was euphoric. Her screams were unintelligible as she wanted to egg him on with dirty talk, but the fury in Ben prevented that. Instead her every gasp and yelp spurred him on for more. Leta drove her nails into his back and drug them down and that spurred him on even more. Her eyes narrowed again as she let out a tirade in Spanish that sent him over the edge.

"Me jode Dios maldito le!" Leta screamed and Ben felt her orgasm rip through her at the same

moment.

Leta didn't have time to prepare for it and the orgasm ripped into her tiny body like a lightning strike. Every nerve in her body flared to life as she unleashed her pent up frustrations. Her whole body shook violently under Ben as he continued ramming into her with brutal strokes. Leta's eyes glazed over and she almost went into a catatonic state as she whimpered the same words over and over.

"Mas papi," she repeated several times in a near whisper.

Ben felt his own end building and it wasn't long after she stopped shaking and bucking that he felt his balls tighten up and his end was near. He looked dead into Leta's eyes and realized he had no condom on. He was about to pull out when Leta suddenly came to life and held him in place by squeezing her thighs on him as hard as she could. Ben could easily have gotten away, but the soft thighs on his hips coupled with the nails digging deeper into his back stopped him cold. With a loud roar Ben erupted.

Ben's seed fired off deep into Leta's abused canal. She felt the hot seed burning inside of her and a second orgasm washed over her. She bucked hard as the load burned its way into her and she was stunned. He had gushed last night and earlier, but this one was bigger than both! She felt him fill her up and then it leaked everywhere. Leta felt his seed and her own juices drizzle down her ass and pool on the bed. Her mind felt how naughty it was and it only spurred her on.

"¡Eso es los papi. Me dan todo esto! " she purred as he finally stopped shaking.

Ben's legs were about to give out and Leta sensed it. She relinquished her hold on him and let him fall to his side. Ben hit the side of the bed with a thud and his breathing was ragged. He had never come so hard in his life and felt light headed. He felt something on his back and it felt wet. His hand absently rubbed the spot and when it came back he saw blood on his fingers. Leta saw that and shrank down into the pillow.

"I'm so sorry, papi!" she squeaked.

Ben's smile was purely lust filled. He crawled over to her and drove his tongue into her mouth. Leta moaned as his tongue thrashed along hers. She put her arms around his head and pulled him close. Their passionate kissing nearly reignited their passions again, but Leta was far too sore to continue. She looked at him with pain filled eyes and Ben relented.

Ben pulled her to his body and held her tight. They both were content, for now, and it didn't take long for both to doze off. Leta purred so sweetly in her sleep that it woke Ben up after a while. He looked at the beautiful woman in his bed and smiled groggily. As his head tilted up he saw the clock and his eyes got wide.

"Shit," he whispered.

It was time to get Rochelle and he needed to get going if he wanted to be at the school in time. Looking at a comfortable Leta he didn't want to wake her, but if he brought Rochelle home to a naked and asleep Leta, there would be a lot of questions. Against all his wishes he nudged Leta softly.

Leta's eyes opened slowly as she felt the bumping. She looked up to see Ben talking to her, but her ears were still ringing from earlier. She shook her head slowly to get her bearings back and finally his words came into focus.

"Sorry to wake you up honey, but I need to get Rochelle. You want to stay or go?" he asked politely.

"Will she be mad if I'm here, Benjamin?" she asked softly.

"I don't know. She knows I'm seeing someone, but I don't know how she'll react to seeing you

here," he said honestly.

Ben was sure that Leta and Rochelle could get along, but the age thing was sure to be a touchy subject for his daughter. He was certain that she had friends Rochelle's age and vice versa, but for now he didn't want to push things. He was coming into a level of comfort with Leta and didn't want to ruin it, but his daughter might not be so understanding.

"Will it hurt your feelings if I take you home?" Ben queried almost afraid to ask.

Leta heard the tone of his voice and she was understanding.

"She won't like the age gap between us, will she?" Leta asked softly.

"I don't know. I think she'll be happy for me, but then she'll find out how close in age the two of you are and it might weird her out. Plus I have the bitch in court soon and I don't want her to give her mom any sort of ammunition, not like you would be," Ben said apologetically.

"Why don't we let her decide. How long till you have to get her?" she asked.

"About an hour or so," Ben said.

"OK than, take me home, I'll change, than we can go get her together," Leta offered.

Ben thought about it. He knew what she had to wear was nice for him to look at, but maybe not Rochelle's cup of tea right away. A strange feeling said the boots would be something Rochelle would love, but the rest of the outfit was more for his viewing pleasure. He nodded his head and Leta giggled.

"Good papi! Now let's get dressed," she purred.

Ben helped Leta to her feet and they staggered into the shower. They didn't have time for a full blown washing, so they washed the essentials. Leta actually enjoyed Ben behind her as she washed as his hands felt so good on her back. When it was time for her to reciprocate she had to jump up to get his shoulders. Ben chuckled at that and washed his upper back for her. They cut it short and dried off. Leta dried out her hair and shook it out into a wild poof. The way her thick hair stuck out was cute to Ben, but it clearly annoyed Leta. She looked around and found something that would help and tied one of Ben's bandana's around her head to hold it down.

Ben tossed her the same long shirt she wore earlier that day and she got an idea. She tied it off and put on her skirt and boots. Ben looked at her and she was wild looking. He almost didn't want her to change, but then again he had little choice. After he got dressed they rushed out to avoid being soaked and got into the truck.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers