Iron Rain Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and his step mom get to know each other better.
6.6k words
4.7
163.8k
117

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

Day Two:

I awoke the next morning to a new sensation and I let out a low moan before opening my eyes and there in the same top and bottoms as last night was Kat and true to her word she was giving me my first blowjob. She had one hand holding her long red hair out of her face while the other stroked the shaft of my iron hard cock. It took two hands to hold all of her fiery mane and she smiled before her head began to bob up and down on my cock. Kat moaned now sending vibrations through me and I moaned and gasped at all these new wonderful sensations.

"Oh god lover," I moaned, "suck my cock!"

She growled around my length and her head sunk lower and lower until her lips touched the base, she was deep-throating me! I felt the first tingling from my toes and warned her.

"Kat I am going to cum soon..."

"S'ok... I swallow lover... now be a dear and shoot that load down my fucking throat!"

"Good thing to know..."

She returned her lips to the head of my cock and began stroking and squeezing the shaft. Kat was determined to milk a load of cum and I was eager to oblige her. I sat up to watch the scene better and she began to bob her head along half the length while her hand worked the other half. Kat felt my cock swell in her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head forming a tight seal and stroked the shaft as fast as she could and I lasted maybe a minute before I bit back a howl as my first orgasm of the day crashed over me and I watched her throat muscles work as she swallowed every drop. She continued to lick and suck me and much to our mutual surprise I came again and she almost choked when the unexpected cum hit the back of her throat. But Kat quickly recovered and drank that load too.

"You are full of surprises," she purred, "better get dressed quick mom's got breakfast ready.

I nodded as she reluctantly let go of my cock and I rose and dressed in my third pair of sweats in two days.

"I need to do laundry," I told her and she giggled as we headed downstairs.

Petra was in the kitchen flipping the last pancake onto the stack she had already cooked and turned and glared at Kat.

"Young lady is that top appropriate to be worn around your brother?"

She didn't say step-brother but brother how strange and wonderful.

"Morning Nicholas... I hope you're hungry," Petra said addressing me.

I nodded afraid to say a word knowing that all the fucking from last night and the morning blowjob had inspired a deep appetite in me.

"Good, have a seat and you young lady need to change that top... jeez your nipples are all but hanging out!"

But instead of arguing Kat just smiled and apologized before leaving to change.

"I'm sorry Nicholas; Kat isn't used to there being men in the house. Your dad spends a lot of time on the road so she is used to dressing more... comfortably."

"Must be hard on you... dad being gone all the time," I said.

"Yes it is very hard... gets kind of lonely but with you here it'll be better."

There was something about the way she said 'hard' that got my juices flowing but I focused on my food and drove out the image of Petra on her knees before me sucking me off. She was dad's wife for crying out loud. Kat walked in wearing a less revealing shirt but she noticed my semi-wood and smiled.

"Miss me already?" she said plopping down beside me.

I said nothing and Petra just smiled and poured me juice and milk. Did Petra notice my quasi erection? Gods I hoped not... how embarrassing! We ate in silence and Kat took my dirty dishes, rinsed them and put them in the dish washer.

"I am going to the mall, Nick do you want to cum along and maybe do some clothes shopping?"

"That's sweet of you Kat... I bet his wardrobe is limited after all that time as the academy?"

"Yeah it is, if you won't feel abandoned by my going?" I asked Petra.

"Nahhh... we can talk when you two get home and get to know each other."

My brain switched back to two naked bodies on the carpet mindlessly fucking and I coughed and turned quickly and raced up the stairs before I reached full erection in front of the two of them. I managed to tuck my erection into my jeans and zip up without hurting myself. I slipped on tennis shoes and a t-shirt and headed down to Kat's room. Kat was standing with her back to me wearing only a bright red thong. I walked up behind her and pulled her to me and cupped her full breasts in my hands. She moaned and ground her ass against my crotch.

"If you keep that up," she whispered, "mom is going to catch us having sex..."

"Not if we close the door," I suggested.

"She'll hear my screams as you pound my naughty pussy from behind."

"What do we do?" I said low my voice filled with need.

"You let go of my tits... let me dress and we let the sexual tension build until tonight when you can fuck me until dawn... deal?"

"Deal..." I said letting go of her grudgingly.

The phone rang and then Petra's voice shouted up.

"Kat... its work..."

"Oh fuck me... I bet someone called in they never call me on Thursday..."

She walked over to the phone and picked it up and just as she predicted someone had indeed called in sick. Kat hung up and her look shriveled my erection in an instant.

"Sorry lover we'll have to go shopping another day, but I promise to make it up to you when I get home."

She sealed the deal with a soul wrenching kiss that curled my toes and got me hard as a rock again. Kat even cupped my crotch to see how hard I was and smiled.

"Good... I will be thinking about you all day too," she moaned in my ear.

Then I was ushered out of her room and I headed down the stairs to see what Petra was up to. She had cloths baskets lined up and piles of clothing on the floor sorting loads.

"Need any help," I offered.

"No, but if you bring down your dirty cloths I will wash them for you."

I immediately thought of the cum stain inside my sweat pants and blanched.

"I don't have that much they can wait."

"Nonsense, I can just add your things to mine for a full load."

I bit back the sexual comment and smiled weakly.

"Oh my god, did I actually say that... I am so embarrassed," Petra said blushing.

"It's okay... I am always saying crazy shit... hanging out with guys all the time my mental chip doesn't always filter out what not to say in front of a lady."

"You think I am a lady," Petra said stopping what she was doing.

"My dad has excellent taste and from what I have seen so far I have no reason to doubt it."

"You are so sweet! I just look back on my wild youth and find it difficult to see myself as a lady is all."

"Wild is good," I said without thinking. "See..." now I was the one blushing, "...sorry."

She waved me off and down came Kat with an armload of dirty cloths including mine. She was smiling and I glared at her.

"Oh don't give me that look mom doesn't mind doing your laundry," Kat said as she walked passed me and dropped the cloths on the floor with the rest.

"Nicholas, don't fret I really don't mind," Petra said chiming in.

"Well I gotta go, don't have too much fun while I'm gone," Kat said her words filled with innuendo.

"It's not like we are going to have an orgy while you're at work," I said and already regretted the words.

"Well if you do, you have my cell number..." Kat said smiling and was out the front door.

I rolled my eyes up and Petra just shook her head.

"Girl is sex starved that's her problem," Petra said to no one.

"Why, is she's that particular?" I asked.

"She was a picky eater growing up and now she is almost anal when it comes to men."

"You seem okay about your daughter being sexually active."

"I'm fine, she is responsible but I almost pity the next boyfriend..."

"Why is that?"

"The girl is insatiable... one night she went nearly twelve hours non-stop... the boy never called her again."

"Ummm... don't mind my prying but how do you know..."

"...the girl isn't exactly quiet when she has sex... got that from me..." Petra looked up and blushed. "TMI ...over sharing... two beer penalty... sorry Nicholas I guess I just feel comfortable talking around you..."

"Well don't apologize about that... let's just have a rule between us from the get go... no filters and we can avoid a lot of unnecessary apologies and all that crap... agreed?"

"Agreed..." she bent down and began to sort the pile of cloths that Kat had brought down and I watched in horror as she picked up the sweat pants with the villainous stain.

Petra tugged on the pants legs to straighten them and then brought them up to her nose and inhaled deeply. I wanted to die right then and there. She smiled and tossed them into the basket with the other dark clothes.

"Interesting dreams last night," Petra asked softly.

"I haven't been around two beautiful women before and..."

"Perfectly natural for a young man... to masturbate..."

"Yep..." insert awkward pause, "...came pretty hard actually."

"I bet... it's all my fault isn't it... I got too loud last night didn't I? You came down and saw me and your dad going at it didn't you? I can't blame you for jerking off seeing a woman on her hands and knees getting fucked hard like that..."

Part of mind was like 'ewww' it's my dad she's talking about, but then there was the other part deleting my dad from the scene and imaging me behind her ramming my hard cock into her over and over...

"You were imagining that it was you weren't you..." her voice had softened, became sultry and full of need. "You behind me while I was on my knees begging for your hard... young... cock!"

I did it without thinking and her eyes followed my hand as it went down and adjusted my aching erection in my jeans.

"You're thinking about it right now aren't you...?"

I could only nod and my world became surreal as Petra walked over and dropped down onto her knees in front of me and slowly unzipped my jeans, then unbuttoned them and tugged them down to my ankles. My cock nearly hit her in the face. Without another word she took me in hand and began to stroke me off.

"Did you do this," she said as I reached down and tugged her shirt off of her. She undid her front hook bra with a flick of her fingers. "You like my tits?"

I nodded and licked my lips.

"How... about... this..." she asked as she shifted positions and trapped my cock between her firm tits. "How does that feel?"

"Mmmmm soft... warm..."

"You can spray my face and tits when you cum baby!" Petra said as she began to massage my cock with her tits and lick the head with her tongue.

I almost came when she deep-throated me and used her free hands to tug her shorts to the side and began to finger her pussy.

"Oh god Petra... I can see your pussy!"

"Would you like to see me masturbate like you did last night...?"

I nodded and she smiled then sat on the couch with her ass near the edge.

"...come over here and take my shorts off for me baby."

I walked over and leaned down and gripped the shorts by the waist band and as she lifted up her ass I yanked them off of her and brought them to my nose and took in her scent. While I did that she took me in her mouth again while her fingers slid in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Do you like the way my pussy smells?"

I nodded and she deep throated me while her fingers made delicious squishy sounds as she fingered herself to a powerful orgasm. I didn't realize until after I had recovered from shooting my third load of the morning that we had come at the same time.

"My god, you're still hard as a rock!"

I stepped forward and took my cock in hand and began to tease her pussy lips with it.

"NO, we can't... fuck... what about your father?"

I stopped with the head of my cock just barely parting her pussy lips.

"Say it and I will go upstairs and this will have never happened..." Kat's words spilled from my mouth.

She was silent, eyes glued to my cock... I took my cock and slapped her clit with the head of it and saw the last of her resolve melt away.

"Do it..." she moaned, "do it..." she whispered.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You know... do it..."

"I don't know... do I go upstairs..." tap... tap...tap... "or..."

"FUCK ME! Ram that fat young cock of yours into me..."

"No..."

"No...?"

I smiled and lay down on the carpet with my dick pointing at the ceiling. She didn't hesitate and stood up and walked over to me and slowly lowered her pussy down onto my cock until she was seated on me... impaled to the hilt. As I felt her warm tightness surround me the last of the guilt faded away and I moaned to her.

"Now... do it..." I said.

She began to ride me slowly moaning and grunting like an animal in heat. She pinched her nipples and ground her pussy against me while her hips made slow circles.

"I am going to milk an orgasm from you like no other woman has..."

"No woman has..." I lied.

"Of course..." she moaned then smiled down at me, "...I'm your virginity killer."

"Poor me..." I moaned smiling.

She began to ride me faster now and I watched her pussy devour me over and over again and to her shock it was she who came first.

"Beginner's luck..." Petra moaned.

"Can I fuck you doggy style..." I asked letting her replay last night in her mind.

"Yes you can!"

She carefully stood up and then got on her hands and knees wiggling her ass at me when she was ready for my cock again. I moved behind her and gently slid into her savoring the feel of her pussy, this could be the first and last time this ever happened.

"So tight..." I moaned.

"Oh if you like tight..." then she stopped.

"If I like tight what," I asked her.

"Nothing..."

I pulled back and slammed my cock into her and she yelped. I did it again and again until she begged me to stop.

"Sensory overload..." she explained.

"Then tell me... what were you going to say?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Not sure of what?"

"That wonderful cock of yours has such a lovely mushroom shaped head on it and it feels so good in my pussy..."

"So..."

"I'm not sure it'd fit..."

"Fit... fit where?"

"In my ass..."

My cock swelled up inside of her at hearing her talk about anal sex and she moaned all the louder as I continued fucking her in nice long strokes.

"You like anal sex," I asked.

"I used to... a long time ago... before your dad and I got together."

"So you and my dad have never..."

"Nope... no cock has pierced my ass in many years..."

"You miss it at all?"

"You have no idea... but you and your dad are a lot alike..."

"His cock scared you too huh?"

"I never said scared!"

I had hit a sore point and the duelist in me demanded I exploit the weakness.

"I would understand if you didn't want to... I wouldn't want you getting hurt..."

"Okay the gauntlet has been thrown down... pull out!"

I backed off and sat on the carpet afraid I had really pissed her off. She rose to her feet and stormed up the stairs. But instead of coming down dressed and upset she was naked and carrying a clear plastic bottle.

"Lie down lover..." Petra cooed, "...if we are going to do this I am going to be in complete control."

Without a word and a shit eating grin on my face I once more was on my back and cock doing its flagpole impersonation. Petra kneeled between my legs and drizzled lube all over my cock and using her hands worked it all over me from tip to base. Then she lubed up her ass and two fingers and I watched as she sat on the couch and eased her digits slowly into her butt. Once they were in, Petra finger fucked her ass until it was stretched out enough to accommodate me.

"I hope I know what I am doing..." she said to herself as she rose and slowly straddled me again.

But this time I felt the tight ring of muscle that was her asshole and slowly it gave in to the pressure she applied by dropping her body down. With an almost audible 'pop' the head of my cock slipped in and Petra let out a sound that was a mix of relief and arousal.

"Let's get the rest of that fine cock up my ass shall we?"

Petra lowered her body but this time a bit faster until her ass was impaled and by the dreamy look on her face she was in seventh heaven.

"Damn I miss having a cock back there... okay lover here we go..." she said as she began to slowly fuck my cock with her very tight ass.

"Oh my god I see what you mean about tight... I don't know how long I can last..."

"Just enjoy the ride..."

She rode me slowly letting me feel every inch of her nether region as it massaged my cock. Petra was moaning, her eyes closed as she rode me and I resisted the intense urge to ram my hips up like I had with Kat. It seemed like forever but when my cock started to swell signaling my orgasm she was panting and well on her way to her own climax.

"Soooo... fucking... close..." I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh yes baby fill my ass with cum..."

I reached between us and teased her clit as I felt the last of my control fail and as Petra rose up one last time I waited and when she began to drop I slammed my hips upward as my cock spurted deep into her ass and we came together literally screaming! I could feel her pussy spasm through the dividing flesh as her ass sucked up every ounce of cum that it could.

"That was fucking amazing!" I moaned.

"Best... anal... ever..." she quivered.

Petra lay on top of me as we caught our collective breaths and I could feel/hear her heart as it pounded in her chest.

"Best... homecoming... ever..." I moaned and we laughed, "pity that's the only time you're going to let me fuck you..."

"Wherever did you get a silly notion like that...?" She shook her head, "did you miss what I just said... best anal sex ever... you think I want to stop after that performance... are you nuts?"

"So if I asked you to go down to the basement and bend over the washer...?"

"I would say... meet you there..."

"And if I said never to wear panties around the house... ever?"

"I would say... easy access anywhere anytime..." Petra moaned smiling from ear to ear.

"Anywhere... anytime... any how..." I asked.

"My mouth, tits, pussy and ass are yours to enjoy as you see fit..."

"You will take care of my morning wood?"

"Mmmm yesss..."

"And when that sudden urge comes up..."

"Without hesitation..."

"There are so many things I have never done..."

"Like," she asked eagerly.

"A buddy of mine mentioned road head..."

"...the best."

"Bending you over a tree..."

"...I love the outdoors."

"Shower sex..."

"...mmmm yes..."

All this talk got me hard all over again and we both moaned as my cock filled her ass again.

"...on my knees this time?" Petra offered.

"Assume the position."

As she lifted off of me and got on her knees I shook my head.

"Downstairs... I hear the vibration from a washer does wonders..."

She smiled and took my hand and led me down into the basement and I wondered how in god's name I was going to manage to balance this lust triangle and keep them unaware of the other but for now my only thought was Petra sitting on the washer with her ass right on the edge and me sliding into her waiting for the spin cycle to hit.

Tattoo:

I guess it was somewhere after the spin cycle and her third orgasm that I noticed her tattoo. It was a small design of three gray colored tears located on her inner thigh. I saw it when I was sliding my cock into her ass for the... well the last time. I began thrusting and saw that she was completely oblivious to everything but the pleasure I was giving her. Petra wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me closer as I slowly made love to her. Somewhere between my second orgasm, from fucking her ass, to bending her over the washer the sex had become love play and I felt a deep connection to her. I wasn't in love with her but I was less brutal and gentler. She was my step mom yes but also she was a lonely sex starved freak, just like her daughter. While I thrust slowly into her and felt that wonderful tingling sensation she held me closer and when I came the final time she was there silently shaking in pure bliss.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers
12