Iron Rain Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers

I unzipped my pants and freed my semi hard cock and climbed up behind her. I pressed the tip to her lubed and stretched asshole and pushed.

"Unnn... daddy your cock is so big!"

"The better to fuck your ass with my dear," I moaned.

I reached around and pinched her nipples hard.

"OH daddy your fingers are so strong!"

"The better to pleasure you my dear," I whispered as I slid two into her wet pussy.

"Mmm daddy you feel so good inside of me."

"I know pumpkin... I have another treat for you."

"Do you daddy? What is it, I can't wait."

I pulled out of her and she moaned and then watched in horror as I unzipped Jim and freed his limp tool. I picked Linda up and carried her over and placed her so that her mouth was on top of his flaccid cock.

"Be a good girl and get dear Uncle Jim hard now."

"Yes daddy," she said and captured the head of Jim's cock and began to lick and suck.

"Once he's nice and hard he's going to fuck your pussy while daddy continues punishing your ass. If you can't get Uncle Jim hard daddy will be very cross indeed."

She licked and sucked for her very life and Jim despite the situation rose to the occasion. Soon she had him hard as a rock and I lifted her up and lowered her pussy onto his rigid member and it slid in easily. Once she was properly positioned I eased my length back into her ass and heard her moan like the filthy whore she was.

"Daddy what a very special treat you have given me. Both holes filled with hard cocks!"

I thrust into her with a nice slow rhythm savoring each and every inch of her tight ass. Then when I felt my cock start to swell and my orgasm getting near I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and fast and both Linda and Jim began to moan as they were both stimulated by this. As if we had rehearsed it a hundred times when I thrust into her that last time and painted her insides with cum they climaxed right along with me. When I turned to look over my shoulder Petra was standing there her eyes alight with lust and holding two bottles of water.

"I'm sorry you had to see your little surprise before I gave it to you," I told her.

"You mean the knot tying?"

"Yeah," I eased out of Linda and took the water bottles from Petra.

"You're not going to poison them are you?"

"Yes and no," I said opening the first bottle and pouring its contents down Linda's throat. Then I did the same to Jim and before too long they were asleep. "Help me get them into their vehicle."

"What are you doing... wait what was in those water bottles?"

"Oh you'll see, in about seven hours."

Rise and Shine:

We lifted Linda, still tied up to the passenger seat of her car and sat her there as is. Kat tucked Jim in and zipped him up and we removed the handcuffs and together we placed him in the driver's seat and let it all unfold.

At precisely six a.m. I got up with a fresh pot of coffee and knocked on the driver's door of Linda's car waking Jim up. His eyes opened reluctantly and I smiled in at him.

"Rise and shine lover boy," I offered him a brimming cup of black coffee.

"Nnn where am I," he moaned just as Linda woke up.

"Ow, my ass is on fire!" Linda groaned, "And why am I naked and tied up?"

"Truth or dare gone horribly wrong," I said smiling.

"Huh..." she muttered.

"You both were pretty lit last night and Linda wanted to play truth or dare."

"What was the dare," she asked.

"If you ever had two guys at once," I said.

"Ah, that explains my violated ass," she said smiling.

"Yep... coffee?"

"Yes please after someone unties me."

"I'll take care of that," I said moving to the passenger's side and untied her quickly. "Your clothes are on the floor board at your feet."

"Thanks, so who...?"

"Who?"

"Who was in my ass last night?"

"Oh that would be me," I said smiling.

"Lucky you," she said. "Sober that never would have happened."

Jim turned to move and he cried out in agony.

"You did take a tumble down the basement steps last night," I told him. "But you kept saying you were okay. Need a lift to the hospital?"

He managed a nod and I went inside, threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and helped Jim into the back seat and off we went to the hospital even as Linda dressed in the passenger's seat.

"So how was it?" Linda whispered.

"You mean..." I asked and she nodded. "Tight... very tight."

"Good, I just wished I remembered it. Like I said I don't let that happen too often."

"You don't remember having both your holes filled?" I asked.

"No, maybe it'll come back later on after I sober up."

"Let's hope so," I said winking at her.

"Why," she asked smiling back at me.

"I'd like to tap that ass of yours again."

"You are a naughty boy."

"Yes I am."

After x-rays, treatment and drugs for the pain I dropped Jim off at home and Linda said she was too tired to drive home alone.

"I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you," I told her.

Fifteen minutes later we were parking her car and unlocking her front door. She walked over to her laptop and checked her email.

"Did I come home last night?" Linda asked.

"Yeah you went and were back in no time, but you never would say why."

"Ah okay, it appears you better have your way with me now."

"Why is that?" I said moving to stand behind her.

"I just got a job offer out of town," she said pressing her ass against me. "Ouch... okay it'll have to be my pussy lover sorry."

"No need to apologize I tapped your ass like three times last night."

"Mmm that explains the tenderness, pity I would love to feel you in there one more time."

"Let's just see how things go, now be a bad girl and yank down those shorts of yours."

She unbuttoned her jean shorts and tugged them down revealing her soaked slit.

"Like the view," she asked as I slid my cock into her without any warning.

She moaned and began to thrust backward against me; I moaned in her ear and started fucking her pussy hard and fast.

"Oh... oh... oh... damn lover that feels so good!"

I took out the bottle I had swiped from the hospital and drizzled a little on her asshole and gently rubbed it in.

"The pain... its going away what was that?"

"Lidocaine... I wasn't going to take any chances you'd change your mind."

"Mmm... well don't waste time you naughty boy... slide that fat cock of yours into me."

I did as she asked and took a sick sort of satisfaction that all the mental anguish she had suffered was for me alone to cherish. I took out a condom and wrapped my cock not wanting the lidocaine to numb it when it entered. Linda started to purr and I grabbed her hips and started banging away at her from behind. She moaned and cried out egging me on to fuck her harder and deeper.

"It's a pity Jim isn't here," I said as our bodies met, "he really enjoyed the feeling of you wrapped around him. And you were in seventh heaven with two cocks in you."

"I bet I was that has been a private fantasy for a long time."

"No doubt the next city or town you can find some lucky pair of guys to fulfill that little itch of yours."

"True, all work and no play."

I lowered us to the carpet and pulled her backwards so that she was on top and she took the hint easily. She rode me and drove her hips down with a vengeance driving my cock as deep as it could go.

"I am getting real close..." I told her.

"Don't hold back; let me feel you fill my ass with cum lover!"

I pulled out long enough to lose the condom then I rammed my hips up and into her once more. She rode me for another couple of minutes until I felt my toes curl and with one last downward thrust I exploded inside of her spraying her ass until it overflowed.

"Nice," she purred.

"Gets better every time," I said catching my breath.

I took a cab home and let her get ready to leave town and returned home a hero without ever having to pull the trigger on those two. Mom and Kat were waiting for me when I got home and I had to explain it all.

"One of my friends in the academy was a chemistry freak. He brewed, grew and synthesized quite a few interesting cocktails. He knows how to get ahold of anything in a very short period of time. I slipped our 'guests' a variation of GHP, the date rape drug. The effects are stronger but leave the person feeling less crappy. They won't remember anything over the past twenty four hours or more and the best part they won't care. Linda is on her way out of town and I suspect Jim will be visiting since he will be off work for a while. I cleaned and reloaded Linda's pistol since it was fired last night and stuck it under the driver's seat. But I also placed a tracer program on her laptop so if she does come back we'll have more than fair warning."

"I'm just glad this is over with," Mom said smiling with relief.

"Not quite yet, there are still people gunning for us and I don't like the thought of them showing up unannounced on our doorstep," I told her.

"What are you going to do?" Kat said softly worried about my course of action.

"I am going to find these guys and make them hunting us the least of their worries."

"How," Mom asked.

"Simple, Interpol. These guys aren't located in the U.S. so I plan on locating, monitoring and exposing all their operations to the authorities. Eventually they are going to be looking for one of their own and when the time is right they will find their leak."

"That's brilliant! And when all the dust settles they will be too worried about the law to look for us," Kat cheered.

"I am starved," I announced and Petra rose and headed for the kitchen to fix breakfast.

"By the way," I said, "I need a lift to the hardware store."

"Why," Kat asked.

"I need to buy more rope."

The dish mom held tumbled from her nerveless hands and came crashing to the floor. I got up, walked over to her and bent down to help clean up the mess.

"By the way I washed your ball gag I used on Linda."

"I threw it out," she said moving closer. "Maybe we should go out shopping for a new one."

"Toy shopping, sounds like the perfect thing for a Saturday afternoon," I said.

"Me too, I want to go and pick out some new outfits," Kat begged.

"How can we say no to such a face," Mom said.

Dunwich Redux

Jerome's email left me eager for the arrival of the equipment he was sending to start our business. Now all I had to do was pitch the business proposition to my dad. The startup cost was not terrible but the market was very limited but if it sold we would make tons of money. We still needed a name for the company and we were going to Skype and vote on something we could all agree upon. I was excited and had some serious decisions to make and I needed a voice of reason. I looked around for mom and found her in the library reading.

"Am I disturbing you?" I asked.

"Not at all what's up?" she said closing her book and setting it aside.

"My friends and I want to start a business but I don't know if I should put going to college on hold or not?"

"Hmm I am glad you came to me. Have you figured out how much time you are going to need to dedicate to this business?"

"Actually, sometime this week my partner is sending me equipment key to the business. I am going to beta test the equipment and I will figure out how long the process will take. So I will know very soon, next week or two."

"Good, so how much starting capitol will you need?"

"I am looking at property and other things so I could guestimate around five hundred thousand."

"How long before you are up and running?"

"After constructing the building... three months," I said.

"So right away then... how much profit do you estimate?"

"If we sell one hundred units we can clear two maybe three..."

"...million?"

"No... hundred million," I said smiling.

"What? What the hell are you selling?"

"Supercomputers," I told her. "Add the consulting fees and maintenance... half again that amount."

"So your partners have agreed that the product is stable enough to sell?"

"Yep, there are certain programs we won't be selling for obvious reasons."

"Yeah... national security and all that... can I buy one?"

"No, but you can have one. We agreed you and dad's business would be a great impact study of its capabilities for business applications."

"So," she purred, "are you going to tutor me on how to handle it?"

"You don't need any help on that... oh you mean the tablet!"

"We still haven't played the bondage game yet..." she pouted, "How long do I have to wait lover?"

"How wet are you now?" I asked.

"Drenched," she said lifting up her skirt revealing her pussy in all its sensual glory.

"Mmm... a little longer," I said turning and leaving. "I will drop off the tablet in your bedroom later tonight be ready."

I went up to my bedroom to lie down and see what if any reports BORG had for me on the Iron Rain's operations. The tablet lay on the bed and an icon was blinking. I got comfortable and picked up the tablet and opened up the waiting program and it was my trace program and a series of emails from Linda's laptop and once translated my heart dropped. Linda sent an email in regards to her memory loss and her handlers were sending someone else. I traced Linda's handlers and got their GPS signal and had BORG keep an electronic eye on them and once they reached a base of operations find out anything and everything about it. Then I had BORG trace the new operative and find out how he or she was getting here. My mood darkened but I had to be patient and deal with this harshly when the opportunity presented itself.

"My aren't we mister grumpy face," came Kat's voice from the door. "Can I cum in?"

"I could use a stress reliever..." I said and her face lit up.

"You could hit the gym... punch a bag..." Kat said smiling brilliantly.

"Not exactly what you had in mind... I mean what I had in mind."

"Suck... fuck...?" She asked as she stripped off her shirt and shorts. "What do you need from me lover?"

"Mmm how about you wrap your hand around me for a start," I said.

"Love to..." she said kneeling between my legs and reached out and tugged my sweats down as I lifted my ass off the futon. "You are already hard for me... I love that... how does this feel baby?"

Her hand wrapped gently around me and we both moaned as I got harder still. She began to slowly stroke me and I was purring to beat the band. Kat's eyes glittered with lust as this simple act got her hot and bothered. I watched intently as her hand moved up and down slowly and she licked her lips knowing that soon I would nod telling her it was time use her mouth.

Ding! Went the tablet computer signaling me that the Skype session was ready to begin?

"Are you shitting me?" I muttered and looked down at Kat.

"Don't fret... I'll take care of you while you're talking to your friends."

I picked up the tablet and hit the accept icon and the split screen showed Jerome, Terry and William. I almost didn't recognize William, gone was the military style buzz cut his hair showed a full six months of growth. He also had a kind of haggard look like he wasn't sleeping much and his brown eyes were deep and sunken.

"William, are you okay, you look like hell," I asked.

"Just been real busy is all once next week is passed I can get some much deserved rest," he said with a half smile.

"I am going to check out the property you suggested tomorrow with my mom and sister," I told all of them.

"Mom... Sister? You said your mom died years back and you were an only child," Terry chimed in.

"My dad remarried..." I explained.

"Ahhh..." Jerome said, "So is she hot?"

"Which one," I said.

"Your step sister... is she like smoking hot?" Jerome asked.

I looked passed the tablet's screen and saw Kat's head bobbing up and down but her eyes were staring intently at me.

"Yep," I said with barely a pause, "she is this fiery redhead with an absolutely amazing body."

"Have you seen her naked yet," Terry jumped in at this point.

"Maybe..." I said as Kat wiggled her ass high in the air now.

"You dog," Terry and Jerome said at the same time.

"Guys... please back to business... we need to discuss the hardware and software updates." William said putting us back on task. "Terry how goes the new version of the OS?"

"The new AIM program I have been working on has allowed me to finish and polish this new version two months ahead of schedule."

"AIM program," I asked.

"Artificial Intelligence Maintenance, it monitors and keeps the AI stable and lets it sleep during upgrades," Terry explained.

"Does it dream," I asked.

"Funny you should say that..." Terry said smiling, "I have been working on that concept for a little while now and I think that will be a definite upgrade in the near future."

"Sorry I asked," I said shaking my head.

"No it is a good question," William said, "dreaming will allow us to make sure the core programs are really stable and maintain safeguards to keep the AI's in line."

"So no Skynet or anything like that then," I said shivering as Kat was lowering her pussy down onto my iron hard cock reverse cowgirl style.

I watched as the head of my dick pierced her pussy and with a very soft moan Kat sank down onto me.

"So William... explain to me this crystal hardwiring..." I asked distracted.

"I will put it as simple as I can... as the crystals are being grown the OS and any additional software we feel necessary is hardcoded into the crystal as it grows..."

"So instead of a two step process of manufacturing and then programming we do both at the same time," I asked.

"Exactly, saves us time, money and manpower. If we wish to add more software later we can but for all intents and purposes we have a finished product once the chip is installed into the motherboard."

"Nice..." I said as Kat slowly rode me savoring every moment and every inch of me. "I have a feeling my mom will talk to my dad and get us the start up capitol once we have all the information to present to her."

"Excellent," William said, "have you given her the tablet yet?"

"Not yet... she has some free time later today."

"Good, email me when you get her opinion on how well it performs," William said.

"Any other business," Terry asked.

We all shook our heads and it was agreed same time next week. I shut off the tablet and set it aside.

"Mmm... that feels fucking amazing baby," I told Kat. "Keep that up..."

"...Let me take care of you lover..." she moaned as she began to move quicker.

I reached up and fondled her ass while her hips moved up and down. I watched my cock sink into her tight depths over and over again.

"Like the view baby," she asked.

"Mmmmhmmm... and the feel... you are so good to me..."

"I'm glad..." she said biting her lip as she looked back over her shoulder at me. "I'm getting close... is it okay...?"

"Let me feel your pussy squeeze me when you cum lover..."

"Mmmmm..." she ground her pussy down driving me as deep as I could go, "I love the way you fill me up..."

Now she lifted up and rammed her hips down impaling herself and driving her body headlong into a mind blowing orgasm. She slowly lifted her hips and then she slammed them down and I felt my own climax getting close.

"Keep that up and we'll cum together," I said and she did.

Her hips kept up that lovely rhythm and the tingling sensation got stronger and stronger. I was panting and so close to climaxing and just before I did she lifted all the way off and caught the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked and stroked me for all she was worth. I bit back a scream as the greedy little minx drank deep of that body shaking orgasm of mine. I frowned when she pressed her body to mine and snuggled up.

"Why are you frowning did I do something wrong," Kat asked.

"You didn't cum..."

"The hell I didn't... I came three times... twice while stroking and sucking you and once while riding you."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers