Ironing Chores

Story Info
Jaynee and Toby spice up their marriage.
1k words
3.7
30.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaynee & Toby needed something and they needed something fast. Their relationship was stagnant. She wanted so much, had so much ambition and charisma. Toby was in a dry patch, thinking about work, about finances, about the future. They were both happy but she thought there could be a lot more sexual passion.

She had talked about some fantasies in a casual manner. Hoping that he might take the hint. She liked the idea of a little restraint, she found the idea of being tended to incredibility exciting. She had left some magazines articles on the coffee table hoping to spark some conversation about leather. She was excited about an interesting array of buckles and leather that were featured in the article. They had even suggested introducing new partners for a little spice. She wanted to reveal that she was particularly fond of Jeremy, one of Toby's work buddies. Toby said he would be interested in a threesome with a second woman.

What was she to do? She resolved to make it happen that very night. She knew what she would do. She knew that if she helps other people get what they want, then in the end she will get what she wants. She now knew exactly what she would do.

During the day she went shopping. But not just any shopping she was shopping with a purpose. She went to a coffee shop on the far side of town, ordered herself a herbal tea and glanced around the shop looking for ideas. She saw one particularly beautiful lady, long shinny blonde, 30 ish, great figure and a wonderful red leather skirt. Jaynee made a pretence of needing to ask directions to a local shop and was soon on good terms with "the blonde". Her name turned out to be Jessica, the wife of a hard working medical specialist. Unfortunately for the specialist he spent more time working on his lab assistant than his wife. She took out her payment in the quality of her clothes. In the space of the short conversation Jaynee determined that Jessica was certainly interesting and just maybe might be of interest to Toby! She invited her to come over to her house that night at 7:30pm. To her surprise Jessica accepted.

Jaynee continued her shopping staying on the far side of town for her other items. A bottle of champagne to relax everyone, some strawberries, box of chocolates, some extra champagne (just in case) and of course a rather long cucumber.

Jaynee was beside herself with excitement. The thought of getting Toby and another woman together was one fantasy she had had for a long time. She also had an inner desire as she thought about how great Jessica looked in that skirt. Maybe she might find time to get a little closer to another woman tonight as well. Help Toby get what he wants, so she can get what she wants. The night couldn't come fast enough for Jaynee.

When she got home she carried her shopping up the stairs. Opening the door she was surprised to see Toby already home. "Hi" they exchanged between themselves. She trying to hide her purchases and he not trying to look suspicious. He continued about the house while she packed away her shopping.

She had some ironing to do to make herself look great for the night. Toby said, "While you iron, I'll take a shower. I'll come and help you collapse the ironing board when you are finished".

What a strange thing to say collapse the ironing board, she thought. She was soon lost in her thoughts, running forward, planning the night ahead. She ironed herself her favourite black blouse and some trousers that were one size too small but she liked the tight feel they gave her. They made her feel so sexy when she did wear them.

As she finished ironing and turned off the iron she heard a bump behind her. She turned to see Toby completely naked, very erect and approaching her. Did he know something about the night already?

"Darling" he said "I've come to collapse that ironing board. I need you and I want you now". This was exciting but so out of character. He continued to come closer and pressed his lips onto hers. She could smell his freshly showered scent.

He pushed the ironing board aside, board and iron clattering to the floor. He reached for her top, pulling that over her head but leaving it to restrain her hands uncomfortably. He forced her to the floor and was soon lifting her skirt to reveal her panties. Off they came.

She lying on the floor, arms held above her head, bra just hanging on, he was on top of her. She felt his hardness enter her with a force that felt so good. He started madly pumping her as if he was an animal. She wanted him so badly as he moved himself in and out. She tried to grab him but her shirt was holding back her hands. All she could do was lay back on the carpet and enjoy the surprise. Her body was squeezing him as he was growing inside her. One moment she was ironing and the next she was getting the most wonderful shag she had had in a very long time. Maybe she wouldn't need that cucumber that night.

She was bringing up images into her head of how sexy she felt, on the floor, pinned down by her lover. She could see the ironing board cast aside which heightened her awareness of the spontaneity. She looked at Toby in the eyes and could see him bursting with sexual lust. She could feel her body starting to shudder but still she couldn't get her arms free. She moaned loudly as her juices gushed from her body. What a day this had turned out to be. Toby couldn't hold on any longer having been waiting for Jaynee to finish the ironing, all the time knowing what he would do.

They both got off the floor and headed for the shower. It was at this time that Jaynee mentioned that she had a guest coming over for a drink later that night.

"That could be inconvenient" said Toby, "I've got Jeremy coming over tonight to talk about a new project"

Jaynee smiled a broad post-coitus smile and beamed at Toby "Well I think I've got something for him to work on while you entertain my guest."

To be continued...