Ironing Day

Story Info
A mother irons her son's underpants.
2.7k words
4.19
157.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,274 Followers

It was Thursday and Maggie stood at the ironing board clad only in her panties and bra lethargically doing the weeks ironing. Maggie had a time slot for all the household chores: Monday was washing day; Tuesday was vacuuming and shopping day; Wednesday was get everything out of the cupboards and putting it back again day; Thursday was always ironing day and Friday was cake and pie making day.

The weekends were less organised and this was partially because her twenty two year old son Robert was around the place and his lifestyle, unlike Maggie's, was chaotic. If the weekend had any category at all it might be called, "Pick up Robert's dropped things time."

Apart from that the only regular thing at the weekends was Maggie's attendance at the local church.

If asked why she always did things at the same time every week she would probably have answered, "Because that's the way my mother did it," and if pressed she would say, "And that's the way her mother did it."

Of course Maggie did not take account of the equipment that had appeared since her mother's and especially her grandmother's time: machines to wash clothes; machines to do the washing up, mix and stir things, suck up mess from carpets and even an electric gadget to open tins, and this meant that Maggie had far more time on her hands than her mother or grandmother had experienced.

Was Maggie happy with this orderly way of life? No she was not, most emphatically she was not. The problem was she didn't know how to get out of the routine. She suffered from inertia in the sense that once pushed in a certain direction it would take a massive counter push to change that direction.

There were times when she wished she had a job. That at least might add a little interest to her life, but no strong counter push had emerged to get her going in that direction.

As a teenager she had been a bright, slim, attractive girl, and if anything had changed in her life it was that. At forty two she was over weight and her once nicely firm breasts that had been contained in 36C bras, now needed 42Gs and even then they always seemed in danger of spilling out of the overstrained cups.

Once long slim legs were now just as long, but seemed shorter because they were so thick and heavy. And as for her waist and thighs, well, perhaps it's better not to reflect on them.

Facially she might be classified as not too bad, and she might even have been called attractive if she had not worn a perpetual frown of discontent. She was still ripe of lip with the lower lip always looking seductively moist and shiny; her eyes, always considered her most attractive feature, sea green and long lidded, always seemed to have a dull look about them.

If her current condition was traced back to its source, then the title and name, The Reverent Michael Joss would arise.

If and when Maggie thought about him it was always in terms of, "That bastard Joss who fucked me while I sat on the vestry table and made me pregnant."

Joss, married with two children, had, as people say, "Taken advantage of sweet innocent Maggie." Whether Maggie was quite as innocent as people supposed is arguable; she had been as enamoured of the handsome and virile minister as he was of her, and Maggie had not objected to having his penis in her vagina, although the first time was quite painful because he'd split her hymen.

It all came to an end when Maggie became pregnant. Joss blamed Maggie saying that he thought "the stupid bitch was on the pill."

A forgiving church transferred Joss to a distant rural parish where he was likely to spend the rest of his ministerial career. Maggie's parents sued on her behalf, and especially as Maggie was according to law under age, the case was won and the church paid out a considerable sum of money. It was this money that had sustained Maggie and Robert over the following years.

For a while Maggie felt an aversion to penises, but gradually overcoming this aversion she'd had a few men in her life. Some might have married her if Robert had not been on the scene, and certainly Robert's wild behaviour would prove a strong deterrent for any possible marital bliss.

In recent years, and with her increasing avoirdupois, Maggie had found that love or lust lorn swains were not so easy to come by. Thus one of the most pleasurable distractions in her otherwise dull life had declined to vanishing point.

There were times when standing naked before the mirror Maggie muttered, "Who'd want my body anyway?"

* * * * * * * *

Maggie had been at the ironing for about half an hour and the basket still seemed full of things to be ironed. She had just reached the layer which contained Robert's shirts and underwear of which there always seemed to be a large accumulation.

She got through a couple of shirts and then plucked underpants from the heap. She plied the iron slowly, but it got even slower as Maggie seemed to be deep in thought.

She moved the iron delicately over the crotch of the pants, and as she did so a vision arose of the penis that would be nestling in it.

Maggie had always been curious about Robert's penis. Joss' penis had been very substantial and she had wondered if penis size was a matter of genetics and if Robert would inherit the same generous organ as his father. On the odd occasions she had caught sight of his penis she was pleased to note that genetic or not, Robert's penis seemed to outstrip that of his father's.

Of course, like a lot of mother's, Maggie liked to give herself some credit for her son's more creditable features, although if asked how that applied to penis size she would not have been able to give and answer. She had often thought about looking up the matter on the internet but had never got round to it.

Maggie lingered over the underpants, especially the crotch, the iron having glided over it at least two dozen times. The vision of Robert's penis having arisen (no pun intended), Maggie's thoughts loitered. "Wouldn't it be beautiful to have such a magnificent example of manhood in my vagina," or words to that effect, she muttered to herself.

Her thoughts rambled on and she could almost feel the penis moving in her, and their mutual climaxes as the penis spurted it's cum into her.

Her love juice started to flow and her large nipples grew firm. "What I need," she sighed, "is a long hard fucking."

She was recalled to her task by the smell of something burning. She had become so engrossed in her penile thoughts that she had ceased moving the iron and it was burning a hole in the crotch.

She hastily put the iron on the rack and grabbing the smouldering underpants dropped them in the sink and ran water over them. They were of course ruined, and so she dropped them in the bin and returned to the ironing.

Her hand rested on the iron and then she hesitated. She was thoroughly aroused, her inner thighs becoming saturated. If a counter push was needed then sexual arousal is one of the most powerful pushes we can experience.

Breaking her long established routine Maggie replaced the iron on the rack, and pushed down her bra. Her huge breasts swung free and she began to stroke them from the base to the nipples.

She began to emit soft sighs and moans. She sat on the row of low cupboards placing one foot on top of the cupboard and the other on the floor, and pushing aside the narrow strip of cloth that ran under her crotch she began to stroke a finger along her slit.

The sighs and moans became little whimpering sounds as she inserted first one and then two fingers into her tunnel and with her other hand she commenced pressing one of her nipples.

She was reserving the stimulation of her clitoris for the moment she felt ready to release her orgasm; in the meantime she continued to pleasure herself, her eyes closed, her mouth partially open and her tongue caressing her lips.

* * * * * * * *

Maggie was in no hurry, wanting to extend her self-pleasuring as long as possible. Along with her whimpering cries she murmured to some fantasised lover, "Fuck me...fuck me darling...fuck me hard..."

What Maggie did not realise was that there was someone present who assumed the invitation was for him, namely, Robert. He taught at the nearby primary school and there had been a serious drain blockage and the school had been closed until the drains were cleared.

Maggie had been so lost in her fantasies she had failed to hear him arrive. For a few moments Robert stood watching her as she continued to pleasure herself. He was very fond of Maggie but had never seen her as an object of sexual desire, but circumstances can change perceptions and this was one of those perception changing circumstances.

Maggie's invitation to a fantasised lover Robert took to mean him. Looking at her generous breasts that still retained some of their elasticity, and her long cleft swollen with her arousal, his penis rose and hardened. He removed his pants and then his underpants and moved to stand between Maggie's heavy thighs and beginning to press one of her breasts with his hand he poised his penis ready to penetrate her.

This woke Maggie from her fantasy; her eyes flew open, and seeing Robert she gasped, "Why...what...you...you...darling what are you...no...no...you can't...you mustn't...eeeow..."

She was too late; Robert's penis was driving deep into her. The size of her cleft had made him think she would be very loose, and so he was surprised and delighted when he felt how tight her vagina was.

The silky wet warmth of her tunnel drew a groan from him, "Oh mum...mum...it's so...so...beautiful..."

Whether initially Maggie decided to gracefully accept the situation without a struggle in unknown; what is certain is that she was delighted with the combination of her tight vaginal tunnel and Robert's large penis.

She might have responded to Robert's groans, but Robert, already moving in her while at the same time caressing her breasts, combined these activities with a prolonged kiss that became increasing passionate as Maggie responded.

The kiss over, breasts still being fondled, the sounds of ecstasy filled the air.

"Ah...ah...oh...ah...ah...oh...oh..."

Maggie had wished for a long hard fuck, what she got was a hard fuck but sadly it didn't last very long. She had already brought herself close to orgasm, and Robert hadn't had sex for a few days, and so his testes were eager to offer up their load.

Maggie's orgasm built as she cried out, "Ooo...ooo...oh...ooo...ow...oooooo..."

Robert gave a howl and shot his sperm into her. Maggie feeling it filling her gave an extended scream and clutched wildly at Robert who in turn grabbed her breasts. There were a frenetic few moments and then all movement ceased as they clung to each other breathing heavily.

"That was bloody good, mum," Robert gasped.

"Yes," Maggie replied, "but let's make it longer next time."

It was odd, but Maggie never raised the matter of what she had thought was Robert's uninvited invasion of her vagina. On the other hand, it never occurred to Robert that the apparent invitation was not for him.

Presumably both were content with the outcome, even if it was based on a mistake. The only question that occurred to both of them, although it remained unasked, was why they hadn't done this sort of thing with each other before.

Both were perspiring heavily and when Robert's penis came out of Maggie his rather copious discharge of sperm started to dribble out of her tunnel. Never given to extended speech she said, "Shower," and so shower it was.

* * * * * * * *

The shower was an interesting experience for both of them. On the one hand Maggie had never had anyone, apart from herself, remove sperm from her vagina, whilst on the other hand Robert had never before performed that function. Nor had Maggie ever washed a penis before, apart from Robert's when he was little, so Robert had not had that delightful experience since childhood. Thus new vistas opened up before them.

Robert would be the first to admit that he'd had sex with better looking and more shapely women than Maggie. He would also agree that sex with his mother had a particular piquancy; so much so that he abandoned other sex partners in order to focus his considerable sexual energy on Maggie.

That day the incredible happened; I do not refer to the sexual act between them, but the fact that Maggie abandoned the ironing that afternoon so as to roister in bed with Robert. With only a brief interval to eat the roistering extended into the evening and night.

The ironing was still not completed on Friday, and had to wait until Saturday when they had both temporarily succumbed to exhaustion.

It is strange given the current sexual habits that Robert was able to give Maggie a new experience. Becoming masterful, he commanded Maggie to sit on the edge of the bed, and then kneeling before her parted her legs, gazed for a while at her genitals, and then carefully parting her engorged outer lips, he considered for a few moment the inner petals, and then commenced kissing and licking them.

Maggie at first feared that he would not like her female taste and smell, but as Robert showed no sign of dislike, she gave herself up to the delicious delirium of cunnilingus, clutching his head to her as she howled her orgasmic ecstasy. She even enjoyed her own taste and smell when, Robert having stimulated her clitoris with his tongue, arose, his lower face soaked with her love juice, and kissed her.

Maggie felt she ought to reciprocate, and in this she'd had some experience with some of her past men, starting with Joss. Delicately at first, but with increasing ardour, Maggie plied lips, tongue and suction to Robert's substantial male member, until having received the blessing of his cum, she kissed him and made him smell and taste himself.

Thus did mother and son become lovers of particular ardour, and this brought about some dramatic changes in Maggie's life.

As I have pointed out, sex can be a powerful agent in bringing about change, and change Maggie certainly did. Frequent sexual intercourse combined with exercise in the gym, brought about physical changes in Maggie. Not that she returned to the slimness of her youth, but she did become very pleasantly buxom rather than fat. This tended to drive Robert on to further sexual endevours.

Another change was Maggie's entrance into the workforce. After some training she became a teacher's assistant in the school where Robert worked. She is currently hoping to undertake studies to become a fully fledged teacher, that is, if she doesn't become pregnant.

I should point out that Robert had suggested the use of contraceptives, but Maggie, had rejected this saying, "You give it to me raw or not at all." I strongly suspect that she wants Robert to make her pregnant, but to the best of my knowledge it hasn't happened yet.

The most startling change in Maggie's life -- one might almost call it a miracle -- is that the household chores now get done when they get done. In short, Maggie has given up the ordered routines to which she had been so addicted.

It is true the house is not longer as tidy and orderly as it was once, but Maggie thinks this is worthwhile just so long as Robert, as she puts it, "Fucks me hard, long and frequently."

Robert for his part has no problem with this because he believes he has found the most satisfactory sex possible, that with his mother.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,274 Followers