Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought our lips would touch, I felt her roll her hips up into my lap and back again in a slow calculated manner and then ease to a stop. She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and gave me a breathtaking smile. She rubbed her hand through my hair on the back of my head and touched her forehead to mine. Again her hips rolled forward and back again slowly and easily, like a lazily drifting wave lapping at a shoreline. My hands moved with her ass, and I instinctively felt my hands pulling her to me, guiding her along.

Sarah placed one of her slender hands on my cheek and turned my face to hers. Her head cocked to the side and her eyes closed slowly as she brought her lips to mine. I could have sworn that I felt an arc of electricity fire just before our lips gently met. The kiss was long and soft. She didn't use her tongue, but just pressed her lips to mine. I felt her hips roll into me again ever so slowly.

I wanted to fight against her. I felt horrible and repulsed. I felt like a criminal, but it was too late. I was hooked. I was intoxicated by Sarah. I couldn't fight her. I gave myself to her. Sarah's lips opened and mine followed, and her tongue eased into my mouth and gently licked at my own. I was reluctant to kiss her back at first but it felt so good that I couldn't resist. My hands squeezed her tight little ass firmly.

Sarah suddenly climbed off of me. I at once felt cold and alone, abandoned by her embrace. She stood before me and bent to unfasten my pants. Alarms were ringing in my brain like crazy, but I made no move to stop her. I was petrified. My breathing started to quicken as Sarah began to pull my blue jeans down to my ankles. My senses were in pandemonium now as I sat in my briefs before my daughter's nineteen year old best friend. My throbbing hard dick was clearly visible now pressing against the fabric of my underwear, begging to be freed.

Sarah smiled at me and licked her teeth with her tongue stud again. She reached under her skirt and pulled down her yellow thong panties. My heart skipped several beats as she flung them aside and reached down for my underwear. Sarah grasped the waistband and pulled my briefs slowly down. My cock sprung free and I saw her glow with excitement. When my underwear was at my ankles, Sarah moved around to kneel over my right thigh.

"Sarah..." I heard myself gasp. "Stop...."

Sarah looked up at me and grinned. "You don't mean that."

Her hand was then around the base of my dick. She moved it up and down the length of my rod slowly and gently, her hazel eyes twinkling like a hungry cat's. The feel of her hand sent orgasmic jolts through my body. I was having more trouble breathing and my hands were visibly trembling now.

"Wow, Mr. Harris," Sarah said softly. "You've got a pretty big dick."

"Sarah, please," I breathed.

Her eyes locked on mine and she opened her mouth. She guided my dick towards her lips and her tongue came out to lick at my engorged head. I let out a moan. Sarah continued, running her tongue up the length of my shaft and back down. She then opened wide and took my dick inside. My eyes bulged as I felt her warm mouth slide down my hard cock. Her tongue worked slowly along the sensitive skin of my dick, and I felt her stud flicking and sliding as well.

Sarah was slow and methodical. She slid her mouth down my dick to where her hand clutched the base and then eased back to my tip, where she would run her tongue and its stud in circles around my pulsing head. After only a few minutes, Sarah withdrew from my glistening cock. She gave the hole in my tip a small lick, dabbing it in my precum.

I watched with escalating anxiety as Sarah stood and started to straddle me once more.

"Oh my god," was all I could say.

She was back in my lap now, her hazel eyes peering into mine hungrily. She placed one arm around my neck, and I knew what she was doing with her other. I had no time to think as her face was suddenly close to mine again, our lips meeting again in another sensual kiss. Our mouths opened and closed, our tongues brushing each other's gently each time.

I felt her reach between us and take hold of my shaft softly. I then felt the head of my cock touch something warm and moist. While still kissing me, Sarah moved my cock back and forth slowly, stirring it into her with ease. My head then slid inside of her and was enveloped in such a sweet warmth that it stole my breath. Sarah didn't crash down onto me immediately, but instead bobbed her hips up and down with ease, each time swallowing more and more of my hard cock inside of her.

When I was fully inside of her, Sarah broke our kiss and leaned away slightly. I felt the slow roll of her hips again, but this time I felt the lips of her flower sliding around my dick and pulling me deep within her. A slow gasp escaped from Sarah's lips. Our eyes were locked as she rode me gently. I watched her soft hair sway with her movements. I could see the faintest hint of tiny brown freckles under her eyes. I could see her lips tremble slightly with every slow breath. She studied me similarly with her hazel eyes, though I had no idea what she might have been thinking. However, she appeared to be enjoying herself.

I wanted to say something to her but I didn't have a clue what it would be. Sarah drew in close again and laid her head beside mine. My hands slipped around her back and drew her into my arms. Her slender body felt wonderful in my embrace. She continued to roll her hips slowly but deeply, and the sensation in my pulsing hard cock was overwhelming. I already felt a huge orgasm building.

I was fucking a nineteen year old girl. I still felt guilty and wrong, but it was no match to the feel of her body and being inside of her. If anything, it actually heightened the sensation.

I felt Sarah's tongue suddenly on my neck. She licked my neck and kissed it gently. When she stopped, I felt her hot breath wash down my neck as well. My cock pulsed harder inside of her. She kissed my cheek, working her way back to my mouth. Our lips found each other and we kissed again.

I noticed that Sarah picked up her pace just slightly. My hands felt their way up along her long tan thighs, under her skirt, and around her ass to squeeze her tight little cheeks. I pulled her into me now, lost on her gently rolling tide. I could feel her ass cheeks clenching slowly now in my palms.

It was getting to be too much already. I was about to cum and fast. I broke our kiss frantically and gasped.

"Sarah, wait, stop!" I blurted out. "Please stop! I-I c-can't!"

She brought her lips close to mind again, her sexy hazel eyes drawing me in to her spell once more.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," she said soothingly. "I want it."

I couldn't handle it all. My cock pumped inside of Sarah, filling her with my warm cum. She felt it and slowed her hips and leaned in to kiss me. Our eyes were open as our lips pressed together. She watched me as I moaned underneath her, pleased at the sight of me. My body was rocked by the intense orgasm as Sarah's tongue slipped in and out of my mouth. I crushed her against me and held her in my arms as I spilled the rest of my seed into her.

When I had finished cumming, our kiss was broken and we both gasped and moaned quietly with our foreheads pressed together. A wave of reality washed over me and I remembered where I was and what was happening. I felt a hot stab of guilt in my chest. This beautiful young woman, my daughter's best friend, was in my lap with my spent cock inside of her. What had I done? She was only nineteen!

"Oh my god...." I heard myself whisper.

My eyes closed as I prayed that I was dreaming. Then I felt Sarah's hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see that her beautiful face was closing in for a kiss. I panicked and shoved her back. Sarah put her hands up defensively. Her lovely eyes were wide with surprise.

"Please get off of me Sarah," I demanded.

Sarah stared at me puzzled. She raised an eyebrow.

"You seemed to be enjoying this a second ago," she purred.

I glared at her. "Get. Off. Now."

Sarah sighed and rolled her eyes. She slid herself off of my dick and climbed from my lap. My worn flaccid cock hung sticky and used between my thighs. She stood before me, adjusting her panties and straightening her shirt. I stood and quickly pulled my pants back up and fastened them.

I couldn't bear to look at Sarah. She headed for the stairs behind me by the front door.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I heard her say.

"I'll find you a ride," I retorted coldly.

I was sitting in my recliner while Sarah cleaned herself upstairs. I felt awful. I couldn't believe that I had let her take advantage of me like that. Or was it the other way around? Either way I should have stopped her, but I had given in to her like a smitten school boy. I shuttered at the thought of Julie ever finding out about what we had done. I knew it would either repulse her or severely hurt her feelings. It would definitely ruin her friendship with Sarah, and probably with me as well.

Images of Sarah came fluttering back in my head. She was still undeniably beautiful. Though it was the wrong thing to do, letting her fuck me had been a fantasy of mine that was now fulfilled. It still melted my insides to picture her in my head. Being inside of her had been intoxicating, like I was in an unbreakable trance in which all I could think of was her and her body.

After I had gone repeatedly to the kitchen and drank several more beers, I heard Sarah descending the stairs. I looked up when she entered the living room. She was wearing the same tanktop and skirt, but she had washed her brown hair and her face was clear of makeup, and still she was gorgeous. Her hazel eyes were just as tantalizing as before and her hair looked even more shiny and perfect. I bit hard on my tongue when I saw her tank top, for it was damp and clung to her breasts and her bra tightly. I could see every contour of her slender body beneath that shirt.

"I... I called a cab for you," I said nervously.

I dug in my pocket and held out two twenty dollar bills for her.

"This should get you wherever you need to go," I told her.

Sarah studied me for a second before stepping forward to take the bills.

"You know," she said, "You can have it for free, Mr. Harris. I'm not that kind of girl."

I shot her a stern look.

"Kidding," she said with a nervous laugh. She then stared at the floor for a few moments in silence, straightening the bills in her hand.

Sarah took a seat on the couch. Neither of us said a word for quite some time. Soon, there was a honk from outside as Sarah's cab arrived. She rose to retrieve her purse and slipped into her heels. I heard her open the front door.

"Mr. Harris?" Sarah said.

I turned to look at her shamefully. She was so beautiful, even as natural as she stood now without makeup. She gave me a warm smile and bit her lip.

"I'm gonna give you more," she told me. "I know you'll want it, too."

With that said, Sarah gave me a quick look up and down before she turned and walked through the door, closing it gently behind her.

12