Is Bigger Better?

Story Info
Old love returns.
2.8k words
3.56
167.9k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the huge cock slid deeper and deeper into my wife's little pink pussy. It was almost a foot long and was three inches across. It was ebony black and shined with her juices. It didn't have a condom on it. Ron, the black man attached to the huge cock turned and looked for me, "Man she really loves this big old cock, she ain't gonna want that liddle one of yours no more." The thin skin around her sheath clung to the black shaft as he pulled back, then slipped inside as he thrust inside her.

Sara Jane, my wife moaned as her legs jerked and her hands clawed at the sheets beneath her. She screamed, "God it feels so damned good. Fuck me Ron! Really fuck me." My wife looked at me wide eyed. She didn't see me.

We were in our house hosting the monthly meeting of the swingers club we had joined several years ago. Ron and his wife Shawna were new members. I had told Sara Ann I was very uncomfortable about her having sex with him. I am a southern country boy, my wife was born and raised in California. She said he was just another guy to her. We have been married for nine years and are doing well. Sara Jane felt we were getting stale in our sex and needed to join a club. It did spice up our home sex the rest of the month too!. At the meetings we enjoyed sex with others and with groups with out any jealousy.

We had decided to start our family and were at the last meeting we were going to attend until she was pregnant. She had been off the pills for ten days.

I saw Ron stiffen and throw his head back and moan. He yelled, "Fuck yes!" He slowly thrust in and out then stopped and pulled out of her. His sperm ran out of her cunt and puddled on the sheets. I turned and walked away hearing his laughter in my ears. I went out the door to the back deck. I didn't notice the rain. I watched as Sara Jane laughed and joked with the other members. I went in the other door to our bathroom. I dried off and got dressed. I walked in through the house and into the garage. People looked at me as I passed through. I got in my truck and drove off. It was all packed for a trip for my company to inspect and make progress reports on six jobs. I would be gone two weeks.

I wasn't a mile down the road when my cell phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID. 'Home'. I turned it off.

I was at the first job around noon the next day. Comparing the blueprints and drawings of the job with the actual work that had been completed and compiling a report took several days.

I went on line and E-mailed my report to my office. I had a number of incoming E-mails. There were a bunch from Sara Jane, I didn't look at them. My office sent me several which I read. They were routine except for the last one that requested I call the office right away. I called and was asked to hold. "Hey Jack, how is everything going?" It was my boss, Fred.

"Well, it's going pretty well. I am about a day and a half ahead. It looks like I may be able to get the job in Montana on this trip too."

"Jack, have you talked to Sara Jane yet?"

"Not since I left."

"I know it is none of my business, but you know how close my Mary and Sara Jane are. Mary says you really need to talk to Sara Jane. She is very, very upset about something. Please do me a favor and call home. That is a request from a friend and not an order."

"I understand, I don't know if I can talk to Sara or not. I will try."

I picked up my cell phone and dialed my number. Sara Jane answered.

I said, "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Jack, are you alright? I'm worried sick about you. Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"

"You don't know why I left?"

"Yes I think I know. I'm sorry you were there. I know you didn't want me to do that. I really didn't know you felt that strong about it."

"What, you thought I wanted you to have his baby?"

"Have his baby, what are you talking about?"

"Hell, you are off the pill and he wasn't wearing a rubber, that's what I'm talking about."

"Oh! My God. You thought I was off the pill?"

"You told me you were off of it."

"No not yet, I wanted to wait so the baby would come in the fall or winter. All the mothers in our neighborhood told me that was best because of the heat."

"I really hope you are still on the pill. If you are pregnant you need to work something out with Ron."

"Work what out with Ron?"

"Maternity expenses and child support."

"You are divorcing me?"

"If you are pregnant by him I probably will."

"Jack, Baby, I love only you. I can't live with out you. I am sick about what he said to you, so were a lot of other people there. They voted them out that night. That was unacceptable behavior."

"Sara Jane I can't get the sight of you screaming in ecstasy and telling him how much you love his cock. I can't close my eyes with out seeing and hearing it. You know how my temper is and what I am capable of doing if I lose it. I can not come home until I can put this behind me. I am not having any luck yet."

"Jack, I need you. You are my life. Please come home to me. Ron was a really wonderful fuck, his cock is delightful. But I don't NEED him, I need you. Just you and only you. You love me, I need your loving."

"Thank you Sara Jane, I needed to hear that from you. I'll call you tomorrow, OK?"

"Jack, I love you with all my heart and soul, you are my soul mate, I need you with me to live. Please hurry back to me."

"Sara Jane you are helping a lot. I'll do my best but there are still questions in my mind. I'll call you later."

"I still saw her and heard her when I closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep that night, I called her at eleven o'clock, no answer. I called at twelve, no answer. I gave up. I called her at her work the next day. The receptionist told me she was not in that day. I called the house, no answer. My poor mind was reeling. Where the hell was she. Who was she with. I had never doubted her before. I was dead on my feet when I got back to the motel that night. I hadn't even bothered to eat any dinner. I was miserable.

As I stepped out of the shower my cell phone rang. It was Sara Jane. I said, "I tried to call you. I couldn't find you. Where have you been?"

"Jack I have a confession to make to you. I want to be with my lover tonight. I will be with him tonight. I am going to fuck his brains out and love him all night long."

"What can I say. Wait, let me let you go, someone is at the door."

"Tears ran down my face as I slowly walked to the door." I tried to look through the little spy hole. It was black. I opened the door. There stood Sara Jane in a long negligee. She smiled, "Here I am, my lover." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. She pushed me across the room and on to the bed. She pulled my towel open. I lifted my butt and she yanked it off. I loved every second of her assault on my body. She straddled my waist and pulled on the bow that held her gown closed. It opened and revealed her lovely nude body. I just had to pull her face to mine. We kissed passionately for a long time.

She lifted her face from mine, "Darling, I just couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to be with you. I just had to touch you. I have felt so bad about what I did to you. I can't stand that I hurt you so. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. It is just not worth it. I will never go to another Swinger's Club meeting again, never, it is not worth taking the chance of hurting my sweet lover again. You are too precious to me to take that chance. Please forgive me. I love you, sob!"

I looked into her eyes, "I need to know two things, first, was that the first time you ever had sex with Ron, second, will you ever have sex with him again?"

"No! I will never have anything to do with him again, never, ever. I promise with all my heart." She looked at me pleading for belief.

I believed her. Totally. "You didn't answer the first part of my question."

"I know, please don't make me answer, please, I have never touched another man since we were married without you being present, I swear that to God."

"You knew him before you met me?"

"Yes. Please let it go. I didn't know you then."

"Did you see him before he joined the club?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sex?"

"NO! I told you I didn't have sex with anyone you didn't watch and approve of."

"Will you tell me about it or do you want me to just wonder about it?"

"No, I don't want that, it would drive you crazy and drive us apart. I can't to that to you or to us. I think you know I would never do anything to hurt you. I met Ron in LA when I was 16 years old. We dated for a while, then we lived together for over a year. I got pregnant and we had a son. Ron didn't want a family and disappeared. I gave the child up for adoption. It broke my heart, my parents wouldn't help me. I really had no choice. Sob, sniffle, sniffle. I just couldn't ever tell you about it because I was afraid you would leave me if you found out. I was and am so in love with you that loosing you would kill me. Sniff."

"What about recently?"

"I ran into him in Wynn-Dixie one day and we recognized each other. He was with Doc Franklin."

"Our Doc Franklin? The one in the club?"

"Yes. We just said we had known another years ago and left it at that and we went our own ways. Then Doc and Lily put he and his wife up for membership. I voted against it."

"I do remember there were several no votes but not enough to stop it.?"

"That's right. That is the whole true story."

"No it's not, I still don't know why you let him fuck you with out a condom."

"He won't use them, never does."

"I thought you would hate him after he left you."

"I did for a long time, then I noticed that doing that was a big part of the modern Negro Culture, he did what most black men do. I got over the hate because the sweetest most wonderful man in the world taught me about true love."

"Thank you, I am just guessing you are talking about me."

"You KNOW I am."

"I still can't believe you would want to fuck him again."

"I really didn't want to. You know I stayed away from him the first two meetings they were at. Then the other girls were teasing me and saying I was prejudiced because he is black. He talked to me several times and said he wanted me for old times sake, and that I was more beautiful than ever. He said I was afraid because I would never want another white man again. That I would never want you again. Boy was he ever wrong."

Tears we still coursing down her cheeks. She looked me in the yes and said, "Jack, I love only you, I am glad I have that all out in the open now. I have lived in fear you would someday find out. I have never been able to lie to you, I knew it was sort of a lie to not tell you everything. I felt for a long time that what happened before I met you was none of your business. I don't feel that way anymore."

"Sara Jane, I am glad you told me all of this. What you did as a child doesn't bother me at all. I want to cry over how you must have worried and struggled through that alone. I felt all along there was something between you and Ron you were keeping from me. That drove me up the wall. He doesn't know how close to death he was when he made those remarks. I just had to get away before I lost my temper."

"He knows now, Doc told him you were a ex-Navy Seal and I thought he was going to faint. I also told him you were the finest man I had ever met and that you were a much better lover than he could ever be because you always pleased your partner before you pleased yourself. I told him he had better keep his wife, Shawna, away from you because she would never want him after she had you. I told him that having a big cock didn't make him a big man. I said that donkeys had big cocks too, but that didn't make them anyone I would want for a lover. I shook my finger under his nose and told him he could never be man enough to carry your jock strap for you. I told him he was nothing but a cock with legs."

"Sounds as if you were angry."

"Darling, nobody runs you down in front me without me straightening them out. Nobody! If two of the guys hadn't held me back I would have kicked him in the balls."

"What, sweet little Sara Jane got mad?"

"I was furious, you had gone and I was scared to death. I was mad because I let myself be goaded into fucking him and I didn't want to."

"Sara Jane, have I told you lately that I love you."

"Do you really, You aren't still mad with me?"

"I was never mad with you, I was afraid you had done something I couldn't forgive. I didn't know what I would do, swallow my pride and take you back or just leave you and crawl off somewhere and die."

"Jack," she said holding my face between her hands, "please just ask if you want to know something. I will never lie to you."

"Do you ever want this little bitty cock again?"

"Hell yes, it is perfect for me. It never hurts me. It fills me perfectly. I can get most of it in my mouth. It is delightful in my ass. It is just what I want and need right now, let me see him, I have missed him."

I flopped back on the bed. She rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply. Her little hand slipped down across my belly and found my cock. He was hard as a rock. She made the little mewing sound she makes when she is really aroused and twisted around to rub him across her cheeks. She kissed him all over as she talked to him as if he were a long lost lover, telling him how much she had missed him, how much she loved and needed him. Her hot little mouth enveloped him all the way to the base. I could see she had all of him inside her mouth but for the life of me couldn't tell where it went. Her tongue cupped the bottom of the shaft as she moved up and down over him. She knew exactly how to caress him with her mouth and take me to the pinnacle of desire for her. I just had to put him inside her and bring her to a climax to meet mine or mine would never come. Our bodies played against and in harmony with each other. Exstacy is too mild a word for the feelings that coursed through me as we reached simultaneous climaxes. Her body shook and quivered as she screamed her joy. I kissed her eyes, lips, and nose while I whispered of my love for her. I knew nothing or no one would ever take her from me with out a fight to the death from me.