Is Cyber-Sex Adultery?

Story Info
His wife blows the discussion away.
1.3k words
44k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda chewed the piece of steak slowly. With her fork, she stirred the peas and carrots into her potatoes, swirling them around into a little spiral like the top of a milkshake. She looked up at me with heavy-lidded eyes. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, but she always wore a lot of eyeliner and mascara--as if her eyes weren't luscious enough, already. She swallowed noisily and took a sip of milk.

"So, let me ask you a question." She pointed her forkful of mashed potatoes at me like a cue stick.

"Shoot." I said, and opened my mouth and closed my mouth around the mashed potatoes.

"Not bad." I said, nodding.

"I know that you spend a lot of time on the internet, and I'm sure you've had offers ..." She tilted her head coyly against her shoulder as she held out another forkful. I waved my hand in front of the fork, "No, thanks." I said.

"So, hypothetically speaking--" Linda said as she reached over for the salt, "--have you ever taken them up on their offers?" She shook a little more salt on the potatoes.

"Well. ... hypothetically speaking, I might have dabbled in it once or twice." I shrugged. "But I'm not an expert."

"The thing is, do you think that cybersex is adultery?" She asked.

The tip of her tongue stuck out slightly as she gestured limply with the steak knife. I held the knife aside with one hand as I leaned in a gave her a quick kiss. "You are the only one for me, honey." I said.

"Oh, come on." She pulled away from me. "Just answer the question."

"Well, hypothetically speaking: not really." I answered. "I mean, my hands are occupied with other things--I mean, what--am I supposed to be doing--typing with one hand and jerking off with the other? Seriously, it's more an exercise in quick thinking than anything else."

Linda stopped what she was doing and set down the knife.

"Okay. Let's do it." She looked at me expectantly.

"What? Right now?" I asked. "It's only five o'clock and I'm hungry."

Linda walked over to me and ran a hand down my thigh. She reached between my legs and grabbed my nuts. "Got any balls? What do you DO with those women on the net, anyway?"

"Fuck." I said, "Okay. It takes a while. Or so I've heard."

Linda laughed. "Or so you've heard." She walked into the office where the computer was.

I stopped to grab the pan of potatoes off of the stove and a fork. She did a good job on the steak. She liked to cook them with a little soy sauce and it gave them a slight stir-fry flavor--but very tender and juicy. "Good job on the steak, honey." I called out. She didn't reply.

I went in, and she was typing away, madly. She looked up at me after a second and took the pan from my hands.

"What's another word for clitoris?"

I shrugged. "I don't know ... love button?" I peered over her shoulder to see what she was typing.

Sexy_Georgia ] i spread my thighs for u

Hot_and_Horny789] I am licking your slit--up to your clit.

"What's this?" I chortled. "It rhymes."

Linda glared at me. "Like you could do better?Arrogant prick." She took the potato pan back from me and walked to the kitchen.

"Hon, I'm hungry. Don't take that." I called after her, belatedly.

"What?" she asked as she walked back in.

Hot_and_Horny789] i kneel between your thighs at the alter of love

Sexy_Georgia ] im not a religious fuck

Hot_and_Horny789] but a priestess of the temple of Eros

Sexy_Georgia ] or vestal virgin

Hot_and_Horny789] open your lips like a prayer book I love the smell of the literature. I've got to get my nose inside your holy bible.

Sexy_Georgia ] read me up

Hot_and_Horny789] accepting communion taste the wafer slide my fingers on the folds of the pages and suck your bookmark

I stopped typing.

"Okay, how am I suppose to concentrate when you're doing that?"

Linda was pulling down my zipper and now she fished out my penis. "You think you can't concentrate now?" Linda gave me a devilish grin. "Just wait." She reached in and pulled

out my balls. I obliged her by undoing my belt and sliding my pants down.

I looked at the screen.

Hot_and_Horny789] tease your lips with a taste of my tip slide it along your juicy slit

Sexy_Georgia ] up and down I like that

Hot_and_Horny789] slide it in slide it out hands on your knees

Hot_and_Horny789] slide my palms down your thighs

Sexy_Georgia ] handsome man come inside me

I sighed as I sat down.

"Just keep typing, honey." Linda kept stroking my dick with her left hand as she watched

the screen. Her other hand slid across my inner thigh and cradled my balls, gently.

Hot_and_Horny789] precum mixes with your juices sliding down those fleshy lips I can't stand it ... slide a finger in your slit, tongue your clit ...

Sexy_Georgia ] 789 let's 69

Hot_and_Horny789] woohoo over my body like a cougar on its prey...i pray for you to suck my cock while my cunt-licking lips sip your honey slit

Linda pulled at my hardening dick. She knelt down between my legs. I slid my hips out to the edge of my seat to better accommodate her. She looked up at me devilishly. For a second, I didn't think she was going to do it.

Then ... she slid her lips over the crown of my penis and popped it out of her mouth like a cork. She looked up at me from under those lascivious lashes, grinning. "How do you like that? Getting more difficult to concentrate, now?" She lowered her head, sliding her tongue over the base of my dick as she stroked the slippery head of my penis with her hand.

Sexy_Georgia ] lick my clit yes dick in my mouth

Hot_and_Horny789] suck it for me

"God and Jesus." I said aloud. "You know how to suck cock."

Linda laughed. Sloppy and wet, she sucked on my dick. Her hand pumped my shaft, milking it, sliding the skin over the sensitive sublayer. My dick pulsed in her mouth as she jerked it off with her palm, sliding the head in and out of her lips.

Sexy_Georgia ] fuck me

Hot_and_Horny789] fuck you

"Oh fuck."

I could hardly type. My eyes were half shut as Linda stroked my inner thigh with one hand; and her hand was pistoning quickly on my dick, now; as she licked the tip of my dick, dabbing it with her tongue; and she slowed her stroke as she slipped her lips over my tip and stuck out her tongue; sliding it along the underside of my dick as it rested there and then she pulled it out again and slid her tongue all along the length of my rod from the base to the tip. Back in again. Her head sliding up and down. Along my cock. She sucked. Her eyes. Watching mine. Batting her lashes up at me. Jesus!

Sexy_Georgia ] afk?

Sexy_Georgia ] hey

Sexy_Georgia ] bye

Sexy_Georgia ] ok

I closed my eyes.

My hand drifted down to Linda's face. I could feel the bulge in her cheek from my penis that she was sucking on. She happily, sloppily squelched it and her head turned to see me and her eyes rolled up to meet mine. Her mouth was hot and wet and sloppy on my dick. She engulfed my dick. She slid my dick into her throat. She pumped it and swallowed it, gagging a little. My God.

She paused and smiled at me. Her lips were glistening with saliva and pre-cum as she

asked me "Are you done?" She laughed and her hand continued stroking my dick.

"I'm done cybersexing, at least." I croaked and I closed my eyes. "So fucking good that I can't think." I settled into my chair, switching off the monitor blindly.

"Good." Linda said "Then let's go eat."

"Fuck."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Internet Fucked Up My Life A man finds out about cheating wife on line.in Loving Wives
Barbara Gets a Job at a Strip Club A suburban housewife strips when her husband gets arrested. in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Ch. 1, The First 48 What happens when he finds out?in Loving Wives
Uptown Girl A career woman decides to get married.in Loving Wives
More Stories