Is Female Ejaculation Real?

Story Info
A how to on achieving female ejaculation.
1.8k words
4.26
57.2k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okbymee
okbymee
4 Followers

I'm sitting here still basking in the luxurious glow of my very gratifying sexual encounter with my wife this morning. For me, she never disappoints, and there are times that we especially take time to enjoy the journey and this morning was exactly that.

The spontaneity of the moment heightened the arousal. We were both giddy with excitement to be with each other. Our senses of touch, taste, smell and sight were gloriously acute as we intertwined, paying very close attention to each other's bodies. I'm amazed at the little smile on my face and my arousal now as my mind replays every small detail. My body still smells of sex. It was without a doubt the total convergence of mind, body, spirit, imagination, sex, love, and instinct. Truly a memory maker.

My wife was on her back on the bed, totally naked. I was over her savoring every millimeter of her skin as I journeyed down her body. Consciously trying not to miss any of her erogenous zones I kissed her face, her lips, her neck, her shoulders and then focused on her incredible breasts. I never tire of seeing them, holding them, caressing them and pulling her sensitive nipples into my mouth, feeling them grow and harden from my stimulation.

I left a wet tongue trail down her abdomen. Finally, I ended up at her most intimate spot. My mouth was watering from the sensual, sexual aroma that permeated the room. My eyes lingered, noticing that her sparse and dark pubic hair was moist from her natural lubricant. Her soft and pouting lips exposed the wetness from anticipation. My tongue reached out and traced up her very wet slit, generating a moan escaping my wife's lips. At this point she was hardly able to lie still. Every pore of her body was begging for attention.

I continued my oral stimulation and soaked up every detail of her gorgeous anatomy. I knew I located my treasure and I greedily lusted after its powerful flavor, aroma, texture and excitement. In spite of the heightened arousal and excitement, I took my time focusing on her senses. Each lap of my tongue and lips generated a spontaneous reaction. I felt the tension building in my wife's body. Finally, my lips rested around her clitoris, which was swollen and poking out from its protective hood. I gently massaged it with my tongue, up and down then side to side. I felt a small orgasm begin to pound through her body. Ah, it was time to escalate this incredible experience and take my gorgeous wife to higher thresholds.

Her legs voluntarily opened wider as she felt me reposition myself. I brought my left hand, palm up, between her legs. I gently tested her wetness to see if she needed more before I continued. I gently pushed open her entrance with my forefinger and pushed it in. I noticed my finger was already soaked from her juice as I bent my finger up to massage that soft sponge of nerves just inside. Another orgasm shook her, more powerful than the last.

I once again placed my mouth over her clit while my finger massaged her. I lightly sucked on her nib, pulling it into my mouth. While my lips and tongue were working their magic I looked up at my blonde wife. What an incredible perspective. Over her mound and her stomach, her breasts were heaving from the heavy breathing. I momentarily reached up and pinched a nipple and rolled it between my fingertips. I began in earnest, putting all of my energy and enthusiasm into bringing my wife to her most powerful string of orgasms. With my finger pumping and massaging away, my mouth dedicated to her clit, I felt her body tense up completely. An exhale produced an earthquake on the bed as my wife erupted. Her body pushed my finger out as she spasmed and released a torrent of fluid, soaking my hand and bed sheets beneath her.

This was only the first of many. After a few moments I began repeating the process and the next orgasm was more powerful than the last. The intensity of her orgasms continued increasing until she had gushed many times. Finally, after several minutes the most powerful orgasm occurred, violently bucking through her body as she screamed, gasped and her fingers clawed at the bed sheets. I knew that was my signal to stay away from her over sensitive clit at this point. She had to take a temporary hiatus to the stimulation, but it didn't stop her desires. She pulled me up to her and grasped my hardened member and directed it with urgency to her tunnel. She pulled me into her and we pursued a very hot rhythm of two excited bodies.

Afterwards, we held each other tightly, engrossed in the sharing of extreme intimacy. And we both were in the middle of a huge wet spot on the bed. Our sheets were drenched.

Now, was what I described above a reality, or, was it a figment of my imagination; a dreamt up fantasy? I assure you it was real. It was powerful. It was incredibly exciting and I'm hard again just thinking about it. We've had these sessions periodically for years and still, she soaks the bed.

I'm very intrigued by female ejaculation. Perhaps, I'm more fascinated with the controversy. I've Googled "female ejaculation" many times and found a series of articles, including scientific based information. For a very long time now it has been an ongoing debate; is it real? What is the fuid that is ejected from the female's body? Where does it come from?

Apparently, scientists cannot agree. Some say the only possibility is that it must be urine. Therefore, if it's urine then it must come from the bladder. I'm not a scientist, but I can assure you that it's not urine nor does it come from the bladder. Urine has a distinct smell, color and taste. This female ejaculate does not have color, smell or much taste. It doesn't stain. But it can be voluminous and it can soak a bed.

What I do suspect is scientists have a very difficult time coming to a scientific conclusion if they can't reproduce the act in a laboratory. Masters and Johnson were reported to have 400 females attempt to ejaculate and none experienced this phenomenon during the lab test. It seems to be a very difficult challenge; therefore many scientists assume it must not really exist.

I have my own theory. I can assure you it's not scientific, however, it does come from personal experience. I firmly (pardon the pun) believe that there must be five very important ingredients before a woman can experience this powerful reaction.

First, there must be spontaneity. I can't imagine a couple trying to plan this in an attempt to see if the woman will squirt after a period of lovemaking. It's a spontaneous reaction to a spontaneous situation. Just let it happen. But, that's much easier said than done because of the next four ingredients.

Second, there must be a very heightened sense of arousal. Sounds like kind of a "duh" statement, but it is very true. This is not to say that "quickies" can't produce the female ejaculation, because they certainly can if the woman knows how to let it happen. After all, Quickies, by their very definition means they are spontaneous! The point is the female must be very excited through sexual stimulation.

This is the third part of this theory; there must be correct stimulation. The partner attempting to help the female reach this incredible climax must learn how to properly stimulate and build the tension to the ultimate. It's not necessarily the same with every woman, but the result certainly can be. Masturbation can produce this powerful orgasm. My personal experience is that stimulating the clitoris simultaneously with the G spot produces effective results. However, the oral stimulation described above is not our only position for effective stimulation. Occasionally, intercourse can cause the reaction.

We've learned that her most powerful, gushing orgasms can occur almost nonstop if she is standing on her knees, thighs parted. I'm on my knees on her left side (I'm right handed) facing her side so I can bring my right hand down under her bottom and insert two fingers in her vagina. While I'm thrusting my fingers and alternately massaging her G spot either she or I rubs her clitoris. It is an extreme, way-over-the-top experience for both of us. The technique can vary if the female is highly aroused. Be sure to use a lot of towels!

Fourth, and perhaps most important; there must be no inhibitions. In reading my research it appears there is a "dirty" perspective to a woman ejaculating. To many, it's like bed wetting or urinating during sex. Without the proper understanding it can be very embarrassing and create a lot of anxiety. Ejaculation is a very normal part of the female sexual experience. When it occurs, it's an incredible experience for both partners.

The final part of this theory is very closely linked to number four, inhibitions. The female wanting to enjoy this must have total trust in their partner. They must not only give their entire body to their partner, they must know the partner will not be embarrassed, or shocked by the result.

It truly can create stronger relationships. I'm certain my wife will spend the rest of the day smiling, exhibiting an inner peace, tranquility and love. My wife suffers from an affliction that causes pain throughout her body and we've both noticed a significant reduction in the pain on days we have these sexual, gushing encounters.

An issue about this phenomenon that most scientists seem to agree with is that if it is real, then only a small minority of women are able to experience this ejaculation. Another post on scientific research stated that between 5 to 53% of women experience ejaculation at least once, which is a laughable range. Now here is where I say the fun is in the practice! I'm inclined to believe that most women can learn this form of ecstasy. In fact, another scientific article eluded to a small island in the Pacific with an ancient, tribal culture. Through the generations young women were taught by older women to "spray the walls".

There you have it; my five very important factors for women to achieve ejaculation; spontaneity, high degree of arousal, proper stimulation, loss of inhibitions and trust. If I'm correct, then it's easier to understand why scientists have debated the issues because of the difficulty of reproducing the effect in a lab.

True, this is from a man's perspective. However, I can assure you this man was taught how to love through years of practice with a very sensitive, sensual and responsive woman and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the whole world!

Good luck and enjoy your practicing!

okbymee
okbymee
4 Followers