Is He Really Tough Enough?

Story Info
Maven gets final test from WWF divas.
3.1k words
4.4
53.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

As the water splashed down off of his toned naked body, Maven heard the telephone's muffled ring from off in the bed room of his Hilton hotel room. He quickly shut the water off and opened the shower door taking only a second to rub his wet body down before wrapping the towel around his waist. He padded off out of the bathroom and into the living room over to the telephone beside the bed not paying a care to the water droplets that dripped off of him as he grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" Maven answered in his always cool and calm voice.

"Maven! It's Al!" Maven heard his goofy but talented trainer Al Snow say on the other line.

"Al! What's Up?" Maven asked.

"Nothing man, but listen, it's real important that you get down to the arena early today, as soon as your ready come on down." Al answered.

Maven was a bit confused, he knew he was having his first official match in the WWF today against Tazz, but he didn't understand why he needed to be at the arena at 11:00 in the morning when the show didn't start until 7:30. "Why so early Al?" Maven questioned.

"No time to explain, but its your final test in becoming a real WWF superstar, everyone does it. Get down here soon, there will be a special locker room with your name on it, see ya Maven!" Al explained, and without giving Maven a chance to reply he hung up the phone. Maven thought for a moment, and perplexed, he shrugged his shoulder and headed back towards the bathroom where his shower was still running.

He walked in and shut the door behind him, a thin air of steam rising about him as he let his towel drop to the floor of the bathroom. He turned to the full length mirror on the door admiring his physically fit tanned physique. He was in the best shape of his life each muscle in his toned upper body was perfectly defined in its still wet glistening state. His arms ripped with muscles he trained hard to achieve and his pecks were firm. His stomach formed into a chiseled six pack.

He glanced down at his own package hanging down between his legs, at a respectable near seven inch length when hard, and reasonably thick around, he was happy with what he looked at. The little pubic hair that he had begun trimming regularly since becoming a wrestler was still wet from the shower. He turned around, and glanced over his shoulder to observe his tight hard ass cheeks for a second. He smiled his cocky smile after taking in all of his muscular form The thought of how unbelievable it was to be the winner of the Tough Enough contest, and to have a real WWF Contract danced in his mind.

He got back into the shower thinking of how lucky he was and how amazing it will be to wrestle in front of thousands later on in the nights event. And then he wondered what the final "test" in becoming a WWF Superstar was...

Twenty minutes later Maven was ready to head to the arena, wearing a WWF Tough Enough T-shirt and black Adidas swoosh pants he headed out of his room. The valet was ready with his rented car that he got in to drive the very short distance to the arena hosting the nights WWF Event.

A few minutes later Maven had pulled into the parking garage behind the arena and was out of his car heading into the backstage area. Curiosity growing Maven traversed through the backstage area, catching more then a few people eyeing him in a strangely excited manner, as if everyone but him was in on the secret. Finally he saw the door that Al described, with his name on it, and sighed with relief at the thought of being able to go inside away from the eyes of all of the WWF staff in the halls.

Maven pondered why he was getting his own locker room, when guys like the Undertaker, Steve Austin, the Rock, and Chris Jericho actually shared one big locker room off camera. Maven certainly didn't think he deserved anything special, but perhaps it was another part of this final "test" Al Snow told him of. Maven opened the door and stepped inside, as he let the door slide shut behind him he took in a shockingly pleasing sight before his eyes.

Sitting along the long wooden bench in front of the row of lockers in the locker room, all in equally revealing and sexy outfits were the WWF's Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus, Lita, Tori Wilson, and Stephanie MacMahon Helmsly. Maven's jaw hit the floor as the WWF divas before him giggled mischievously.

In the center of the locker room on the floor was constructed a type of bed of pillows and blankets, Maven could guess what this was going to lead into, but he couldn't in his right mind believe his assumption. Stephanie spoke up finally.

"Why hello Maven." Stephanie purred, causing the always cool and calm Maven to instantly blush, he did nothing but wave sheepishly back. "You must be wondering just what your final test will be. Well Maven, you proved you were Tough Enough for the WWF in one aspect, but today we get to actually see if you really are "Tough Enough". Today, if you can endure, and satisfy all six of us without having an orgasm prematurely, then you truly are tough enough Maven."

Maven felt his head spin as Stephanie finished explaining his final test. But before he could regain himself the WWF women were up off of the bench and pulling Maven down onto the bed of plush pillows and blankets on the floor in the center of the locker room. Ten hands from five knock out women roamed over his body as he lay back completely in their mercy, the divas ripped his tough enough shirt off his back and tossed it aside, letting their hands feel up and down his hard upper body and firm chest.

The hands moved down to his pants, feeling his manhood through them. Maven's crotch ached as he was already fully erect. The ladies had no trouble pealing off his black pants and tossing them to the side leaving Maven lying on his back in his skin tight gray boxer briefs. He watched as the WWF women licked their lips staring at the impression of his rock hard member through the material of his underwear. Hands grabbed and pulled at it and Maven groaned for them to release his soldier from it's cotton prison.

"Ooooh he looks pretty big!" Trish Stratus exclaimed with excitement as she grabbed at his cock through his underwear.

"Lets get him out of those! I fuck him first!" A feisty Stacy Keibler demanded, and then the five ladies were ripping at his last remaining article of clothing, and soon Maven's muscular body was left completely nude before the eyes of the hungry WWF Starlets. He heard giggles and peeps of excitement from the woman, and then still on his back Stacy Keibler, in a cut off Dudleys T- Shirt and a very short black skirt, was straddling his waist looking down directly at his face. "Put that hunk of man meat in me, big boy!!" She commanded, but before Maven could respond Stacy's tiny hand reached down and wrapped around his rigid cock guiding it towards her damp sex.

Maven was instantly swept with a wave of initial pleasure as his cock head pushed against the entrance to her tight love tunnel, as apparently she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt. Stacy smiled slyly down at Maven. "Hear we go Big Boy!"

Then she lowered herself completely down on Mavens fuck pole, completely burying it up to his pubic hair into her completely shaven cunt. She instantly began bouncing up and down and Maven was overcome with the sinking feeling that he wasn't going to last very long. "Mmmmmmmm let me ride that cock Maven you stud!" Stacy mumbled completely focused on riding Maven into an instant orgasm.

"Oooooooh" Maven let out, reaching up and under the short shirt of Stacy, to find that she also was not wearing a bra. He cupped her petite breasts, each only a mere handful and continued to be fucked by the tiny rambunctious WWF Diva.

Around Maven the other woman began to strip out of what little clothing they had on, rubbing their dripping cunts and pert tits hoping that Stacy wouldn't finish off Maven before the rest of them got the chance.

Maven released his grip on Stacy's tits so that he could grab on to her hips and guide her down onto his now pussy juice soaked cock. Stacy was bouncing wildly letting out screams of pleasure, Maven struggled to slow down her pace as he already felt his orgasm coming closer.

"I can't stand it anymore!" Tori Wilson let out, now completely in the nude, she leaped at Maven, and as Stacy had straddled his waste, she sat down on his face, her completely soaked cunt pressed against Maven's lips. Maven looked straight up the body of the now very close Tori Wilson, at her full round breasts, and the trimmed pussy that was now touching his damp lips. He opened his mouth wide and as Stacy continued her assault on his prick, Maven began to mouth fuck Tori Wilson engulfing as much of her pussy lips as he could.

He let his tongue jut out of his mouth and furiously lash at Tori's pink sex mound. His tongue instinctively found her pleasure box, and he quickly began working her clit, with the intent on ending Tori quickly Before Stacy drove him completely over the edge.

With his tongue whipping about her wet clit Wilson shouted loudly in intense pleasure. "OH FUCK MAVEN YOU STUD!!" Maven continued his oral assault and quickly he felt his mouth and face being flushed with Tori's juices she began to spasm with intense waves of orgasmic pleasure. With one shrill scream Tori rolled off of Maven and in a sweaty naked heap began panting.

With Tori done for Maven focused back on Stacy who was still going strong riding his prick like a bull screaming strings of dirty words as she completely dominated Maven. Maven knew he was closer then ever but couldn't give in so soon and shoot his load up Keibler's tight little pussy. He knew he had to take control so He grabbed Stacy around the waist and in one swift motion flipped up from off his back, flipping Stacy, still impaled on Maven's seven inch sex pole, now onto her back. Stacy stuck her legs up into the air and spread them wide, allowing Maven to fold her nearly in half as he mustered up the rest of his strength and began pounding himself as deep as he could into the petite little slut. Stacy yelped in short pleasure filled bursts with each thrust that Maven gave her tight cunt, his balls slapping loudly off her tight sweaty ass cheeks.

"I'm going to Cuuuuuuuuum!!" Stacy let out in a long moan as Maven slammed deep into her one last time. The Diva slut began jerking and spasming with Maven deep inside her. Her already tiny tight shaved pussy tightening even more like a vice over his member. Maven held fast and knew that he had to stop humping the sultery temptress as she had her orgasm or she'd drive him over the edge with her wild spasms. Finally he slipped out of her completely soaked pussy, leaving her in a pool of her own juices down on the bed of pillows.

With two down and three to go Maven stood up, gleaming with sweat and sex juices, Maven had regained his confidence. He looked at three more sexy, completely nude WWF divas chomping at the bit to have his cock rammed into their aching dripping vaginas. "bring that sexy ass over here Trish." Maven demanded, surprised at what came out of his own mouth. Trish smiled a seductive smile and slowly moved over towards Maven. Maven took her into his arms and pulled her body up against his, their heat pressing against each other.

Trish's perfectly round breasts pressed against Mavens hard chest as they locked in a passionate kiss, exploring each others mouths with their tongues. He then pulled free of Trish and swung her over so that she was facing the bench and the lockers. Trish bent over, holding on to the bench for support as Maven positioned himself behind her.

"Come on fuck me hard you hot fucker!" Trish pleaded, Maven's rock hard penis ached at the sight of Trish's open pink shaven cunt between her legs. He guided his purple headed soldier into her hole slowly the first time, then pulled himself out, and slammed himself back in, his balls slapping off of her pussy between her legs as he began humping madly at Trish Stratus doggy style.

"OoOh OooH oH!" Trish yelped over and over as she was rocked back in forth from behind by Maven who was now bucking his hips wildly as fast as he could go without causing himself to explode his built up load into her pussy. He slapped her beautiful ass cheeks a few times hard, causing her tan ass to turn beat red.

As Trish bucked wildly in rhythm with Mavens intense fucking Lita came to the side of Maven rubbing her own wet hairy cunt with one hand, and her hard dark nipples and tits with the other. She licked her lips, and as Maven free fucked Trish from behind with no hands holding on to her waist he let one begin to rub Lita's pert tits, and the other to begin rubbing her moist vagina.

"Mmmmmm Maven, stick your hand in me!" She purred, as Maven continued slamming into Trish, Lita held her cunt wide open for Maven to see deep inside her cavity. He started with three fingers and began jamming them into her cunt and swirling them around inside her wet sex. Lita continued to moan with pleasure as Trish continued yelping from the violent doggy style fucking she was receiving.

Soon Maven was able to fit his entire hand in a fist into Lita's cunt and he began shoving his hand up into the crevasses of her vaginal canal, soaking his entire arm. As Trish began bucking her hips faster and faster Maven began pushing his fist in and pulling it out of Lita's cunt with increasing speed and force. Soon Lita was screaming as Maven's arm rubbed past her clit up into her pussy and Maven's entire arm was drenched in an out pour of Lita's sex juices. As she screamed from her orgasm she pulled away from Maven's now soaked arm and collapsed down onto the bench.

Maven focused back on Trish and realized that he was about to blow his load deep with in her. He glanced back at the hot Stephanie MacMahon Helmsly, sitting on the bed of pillows rubbing her cunt furiously, and realized he still had one to go. He reached around Trish and as he continued penetrating her from behind he began rubbing her exposed clitoris as fast as he could in a circular motion. Trish went insane screaming "FUuuuuUUuuuuUUUUUK i'M cUmmMInG!!" her voice bobbing up and down just as her tits were as she rocked back and forth as she continued being dominated by Maven's monster cock. Maven slowed the pace to a halt as Trish's wetness tightened around him and she shook violently with intense waves of a huge orgasm. Maven pulled himself out of Trish and she fall down onto the bench panting heavily with sweat covering her entire body.

Maven turned to Stephanie who smiled licking her fingers and rubbing the huge nipple to one of her giant breasts. "Come prove your Tough Enough you hot little fuck." She dared him spreading her legs giving him a perfect view into her pink insides. Maven came to her and got on his knees in front of her beckoning cunt. His prick was nearly spent from all the intense fucking, and his balls ached from slapping so hard off of Trish's sweet ass, but he still entered Stephanie's loose vagina.

Maven wondered how big of a man Triple H was, because Stephanie was surprisingly loose as he buried his cock into her. Before he could begin a rhythm Stephanie wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him completely into her.

Stephanie continued to bump and grind using her lock around his waist to rock back and forth on his cock from on her back. Maven reached down and grabbed hold of both of her giant tits, and squeezed and pinched violently at them as he began bucking his own hips in an intense cluster fuck with Stephanie.

"SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! FUCK ME!! OOOOOOOH!!" Stephanie screamed, Maven was sure the entire arena could hear as he continued the wild blurring pace of fucking with Stephanie. Their sex organs joined in the most intense sex act either one of them had ever witnessed.

"OOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOD!! I'M GETTING CLOSER!" Maven screamed out as the blinding speed continued. With each thrust inward Stephanie let out a loud yell, and as the thrust became quicker an harder so did the yells. Finally when Maven thought he was about to blow the entire thing by shooting his load in Stephanie before she was satisfied, Stephanie yelled out an ear splitting scream.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

Maven's sex organ was flushed with Stephanie's juices as she violently jerked and twitched, her eyes rolling back in her head and her back arching from the most intense orgasm she had ever received as Steph's orgasm subsided Maven felt himself being pulled from her down onto the pillows and then saw as all five woman jumped at his sweaty cock and balls ad began furiously jerking him and rubbing his balls.

Maven felt hands and mouths rub around his soaked hairy balls and ridged member, and finally after fucking five of the hottest women on the planet, he shot a giant load of pearly white cum out all over the five woman's hands and faces, load after load flew out of his spasming dick head as he let out one last moan, his entire body felt drained from the intensity of the orgasm, and he passed out in a wet sweaty heap with the hot cum covered WWF Diva's all around him licking up all of the cum that they could find.

Maven had done it, finally he knew that he was tough enough, and he was ready to prove it in an impressive WWF Career.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers