Is It a Deal or Not?

Story Info
Would she? Maybe.
2.5k words
4.09
114.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive522
clive522
85 Followers

"If I fix the car and wash it, then will you?" I asked.

"Oh for goodness sake OK, OK," she replied in that weary voice of submission.

Mom had been sort of promising me a special meal for a week or more and hadn't yet done it and then out of the blue I got the idea of taking off a spark plug cap and so she had trouble starting and running the car.

It was difficult to start at the shopping precinct and then it stalled at the traffic lights.

I could use 'fixing' the car as an added lever to get my special meal.

My Pa had run off with the office bitch and had apparently been fucking her twice a day everyday for months by the time they decided to take off and fuck full time instead of part time. Where they went no one seemed to know, but we were all better off by not having him around.

I had finished college and as a temporary job I worked at the local bakery owned by a distant uncle. Early starts and late evenings made me permanently tired and I always seemed to be yawning and cat napping.

I had my eye on one of the sales girls in the shop and tried my damnedest to squeeze her ass every day, usually without success.

I had singled her out mainly because she was a Mom look-alike. She had huge tits and shapely legs and a moderate waist and a nice rounded globular ass -- perfect in my book.

It didn't matter whether I looked at Mom or Ann her look-alike, I was hard all the time.

I drove the car into our garage and lifted the bonnet, clipped the stay in place and leaned over the front grille to get at the spark plug cap. I felt my increasing hard, press against the cool metal and pushed harder, rubbing it back and forth. First it was Mom then it was Ann, both of them seemed so willing to please me in every way.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, which startled me.

"How's it going?" said Mom.

"Its going good, although you startled me there some," I said "don't creep up like that." and I laughed " and don't forget the special meal uh?"

"OK," she said and absent mindedly rubbed my shoulder and back with the flat of her hand.

Her hand slipped to my waist and I half turned so she could get her arm all the way round me. It felt real good and I slipped slightly sideways against her.

Her right tit was pressed hard into my left arm and I could feel the ridges of her bra rubbing on my arm. I half glanced at her tits as they pushed against me and my cock pulsed with excitement. It had a mind of its own as it jumped and pulsed inside my boxers. I even had to ease back from the car as my jeans tightened against its strain. I took another look at those huge mounds and caught her looking down at my hard cock, which by now stood out like a lighthouse in the front of my pants.

"I must get on and get my jobs done," she said as she turned to go back into the house.

"Yeh OK," I said as I half turned to look at her ass as she swayed out through the side door.

I rearranged my cock in my pants, by putting my hand down the front of my jeans and boxers, moving it so it was laying diagonally across the front of my jeans.

There stood in the doorway was Mom watching me doing this.

"I'll come back a little later with a coffee," she said, giggling as she turned round to go out.

"Yeh, OK," I said .

Damn I said to myself I didn't want her to see what a problem I was having.

I replaced the faulty spark plug top and twisted the cables back into a neat bundle again as they had been before. My cock was throbbing and aching as my mind worked overtime between Mom and Ann. I looked round to check no one was there and undid my zip,reaching in my boxers for my cock.

I pulled him out through the opening and proceeded to give him a good thrashing with my hand, jerking him fast then slow.

I took only seconds to get there and I stretched back with my back arching over and my eyes closing as a jet of creamy cum shot out of my cock and onto the workbench some 3 feet away. Another string of cum followed the first and I jerked at my cock until I had no more to come. I opened my eyes and gently stroked the last drops out of my slit. It was then that I noticed that there was a shadow from the door. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mom stood in the doorway, coffee in one hand and the other pushing and tugging at her left nipple. I continued to stroke my meat as my hard gradually subsided.

I pushed my cock into my boxers and started to zip up my jeans as Mom gathered herself together and stepped into the garage with the coffee.

Her face, neck and the front of her upper chest area were a bright pink and she was definitely flushed.

"Thanks for that Mom," I said as she turned almost immediately to go back out.

"That's OK," she said and as I looked at her I could see she was as hot as hell.

I took a sip of the hot coffee, she hadn't put any sugar in and rather than shout her back, I went towards the kitchen to put some in myself.

I had only gone a few steps out of the garage when I heard that lovely sound of finger on wet pussy. There in the corner of the kitchen was Mom with her finger in her pants and her jeans undone rubbing her clitty for all she was worth. Boy was she wet, the noise of her finger slopping in and out of her pussy and then rubbing back and forth across her wet clitty were awesome.

I looked through the quarter open doorway at this gorgeous sight. Her other hand slid up and into her blouse and grabbed at her tit, rubbing at her nipple with a fierce grip. Her fingers grew ever more frantic and she screwed her eyes up tight.

She tugged and pulled at her nipple stretching it out way beyond her bra and twisting it fiercely. Her jeans slid slowly to the floor and her white cotton pants gently slipped down her long smooth legs as she rubbed at her clitty. A shiny trace of fluid ran down the inside of her left leg as she carried out her mission. She groaned very slightly and twisted her whole body back against the kitchen units, as she spread her knees wider and her frantic rubbing eventually brought her to a shuddering climax.

She continued to stroke her now bright red clitty slowly and more gently. My cock pulsed back into a raging hard as I peeked at this golden spectacle through the half open door.

My head wanted me to take out my cock and walk into the kitchen, the sensible me said just watch and who knows.

She opened her eyes and bent forward to pull up her pants and jeans. I slipped back out to the garage with the clear vision of her pussy burned into my retina.

What was I going to do now, I had her car to test, I had an absolutely terrific hard on and yet my mind was scrambled.

It was no use me getting my cock out I would come almost instantly. I would leave my throbbing hard in my jeans and let it slowly rub on the ever tight cotton of my boxers.

"Phone!" she shouted to me.

"What?" I said in a startled and surprised voice.

"The phone, for you .....well ....," She retorted.

I hurried into the hallway and picked up the handset.

"Hi ... oh hi ... yes nice to hear from you" I said "how was the trip?" I asked.

As the friend told me of his trip to South America I looked down to see my jeans taught and tented with my rigid cock trying its best to drill out into clear air.

"Yeh right ... Ok ... you tell me when and I'll come over ... OK bye for now," I said and put the handset back on the wall phone.

Mom was looking at me from the kitchen doorway and her eyes couldn't have failed to have lowered to my stunning cock.

"Who was that?" she asked with a wry smile on her face.

"It was Adam, you know the college friend who went on the year trip to South America, the Peruvian jungle and all that ...," I blurted.

"Oh yes Adam, the blonde hulk with the abs to die for," she giggled.

"Mom!" I yelled back at her.

"Ok, Ok," she responded "don't get your pants in a twist ... well . not anymore than they are already."

That did it, I knew she knew, but that confirmed she had been gazing at my cock and loving it.

She turned back into the kitchen and softly laughed as she did.

I fixed the car and started it just to make sure I had undone my little 'fix' I put in earlier. It started on the button and purred sweetly just as it always had done.

My tiredness started to overcome me and I drifted into the lounge and spread out on the couch with my legs dangling over the end of the arm.

In what must have been seconds I was away into a deep sleep.

The dull light of dusk peered in through the bay window as the reading lamp in the corner flickered on, on the automatic time switch. Mom was sat in the armchair near the window gazing over at me as I stirred from what must have been 2 or 3 hours of sleep.

She had changed into a blue skirt and a white blouse, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as her brown nipples pressed tightly against the sheer cotton of the blouse.

I half opened my eyes again and looked over towards her.

"Wow you were tired, weren't you?" she said.

"You bet I am, this bakery game is almost killing me, early starts and hard work, thank god I got a good degree so I don't have to do this permanently," I drolled as I rolled onto my side.

I wiped my mouth as I appeared to be dribbling and saliva ran down my chin. I felt in my pocket for a handkerchief and it was then that I realised that another reason why Mom was looking so intently at me was the size of my cock bulge sticking out from my jeans.

Taking the opportunity to wrestle with it and get a handkerchief at the same time was neither subtle nor easy and as I lay my stiff cock sideways in my boxers and drag out the handkerchief, she gently smiled at me.

Having wrestled it sideways it now decided that it wanted to stand up straight and as I wiped my mouth I thought I felt it push up under my belt and out into the open air.

I looked down to see that it had in fact pushed up out of my boxers and the mushroom head, all purple and dark red showed just above my loose jeans waistband.

I quickly stretched out and yanked the waistband up and over it, putting my handkerchief back in my pocket all in one move.

As I rolled back over towards Mom I could see her squirming in the armchair and her nipples growing harder and harder.

She gently unbuttoned the front of her blouse and slowly pulled out each tit from the sides of the blouse so they were now fully exposed to my view. At almost the same time she slid her right hand up her right leg and as she did her skirt rode up her leg exposing her pubic mound which was fully exposed. She wasn't wearing any briefs at all.

My cock jumped to double attention and started on its way out of the waistband.

She slid her fingers into her pussy and started to work at it, just the way she had done in the kitchen earlier in the day.

She pushed her left tit up so that she could get her tongue and lips onto the nipple and she sucked noisily at the brown and pink nipple.

This was all too much for me and I undid the zipper on my jeans and yanked the boxers down to my knees and took hold of my throbbing cock in my fist.

I started a slow steady rhythm in time with her actions on her pussy.

Together some 10 feet apart we jerked and rubbed at our own pussy and cock in time and together the smell of rigid sex filled the air. I started to speed up the rhythm and she followed suit.

Almost it seemed without warning I twisted onto my back and a thick string of creamy white spunk shot high into the air and landed on my pubic hair and fist as I slowly dragged every last drop of spunk out of my balls.

Her groan made me turn my head to see her twitching and writhing as she sunk her fingers into her pussy with one hand and rub her clitty with the other hand, her ass rising and falling in the seat as the spasms grabbed her and made her turn and twist. She kept going for what seemed like an age and long after I had blown my last load she was still feeling the after shocks of a long and beautiful come. My cock wilted almost straight away and she slowly moved her hand gently over her clit and pussy as she came back down to earth again.

"Wow, that looked beautiful from over here," I said in a low and gentle voice.

"It was sensational from what I looked at over here," she said in a quiet sexy voice.

She was still slumped low in the chair as she buttoned up her blouse, pulled down her skirt, got up and walked over to me, kissed my forehead and said

"Thanks for that my angel."

"Thank you my darling," I responded and she kissed me again.

... and to think my bastard father had left this gorgeous creature for some lousy slag, only made it all seem better for me.

As long as we both never saw him again I reckon that this could be the start of a whole new chapter.

clive522
clive522
85 Followers