Is It Live or Is It Memorex?

Story Info
Monica & David extend an invitation from afar.
3.3k words
4.17
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note that this is the continuation of a tale begun in “Three fantasies for Halloween” and “Post Halloween Party”. Readers may want to read those earlier tales, though this story should also make sense on its own)

* * * * *

Time really does fly by when you have sweet memories of incredible love-making to keep your mood up. It was great when my wife Joanna returned from her trip and I was thrilled to see her (as I showed her repeatedly) but part of my excitement was fueled by the incredible images in my mind of my best friend David’s wife, Monica, in some of the wild and varied positions I had seen her in (and joined her in) recently. And although, one might expect that I would feel some guilt about my threesome with David and Monica, I really didn’t at all – as I anticipated our imminent plot to bring Joanna into our arrangement.

At last, the day of reckoning came when David and Monica went off for a week-long trip to Maine. As was our usual arrangement, I would take care of their house and cat in their absence and that is when our subterfuge would begin. It was a Friday night and our kids had once again left us alone, so Joanna and I were enjoying a late meal and some wine. Because of our recently rejuvenated sex life, I could tell that Joanna was a little frisky so I began to kiss her neck and rub her leg as we sat on the coach in our home. She responded with a soft purr, and grabbed my hand to begin leading me upstairs.

“Wait a minute, Jo,” I said. “I have to go out and take care of David’s place. Why don’t you come with me?” It was an innocent question, but I held my breath as I waited for her response. A refusal would render the entire plan void.

“Sure, honey,” she said. “It’s more fun to do chores like that with someone than to have to suffer alone. Let’s go!”

Now I had no intent of doing ANYTHING alone – either this evening or for a long time into the future – but Joanna had no idea about that. I was thrilled that she was moving closer to the set-up and I let her know this by again rubbing her leg as we drove to David and Monica’s house. We entered through the garage, disabled the alarm, and began to rummage around the house – feeding the cat and switching a few different lights on and off to create the illusion of occupancy. I didn’t know exactly how Monica and David had arranged this part of the plan so I kept Joanna with me as I went from room to room. As we entered the master bedroom, I saw that Monica’s dresser drawers were unusually open and messy. (As you may recall, I have inspected these quarters many times on my previous trips through the house.) In particular, her lingerie drawer was quite a mess as stockings were draped over the edge and hung down towards the floor. I picked one up and held it out to Joanna.

“Hey, Jo, you would look awfully good in a pair of these,” I kidded. “It’s nice to know that Monica and you have the same taste in evening attire.”

“Jimmy, don’t be poking around in there. That’s private,” she responded, although her rebuke lacked real conviction. If there is a little voyeur in all of us, it seemed like that streak in Joanna had just been tapped. I took a chance and continued my rummaging in the drawer.

“Monica wouldn’t mind – you know she has a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in her. As do YOU, I might add – although you confine it to the home,” I laughed. Joanna was more than willing to entertain me with sexy outfits and sexy dances when the mood struck her. So far, though, she was unwilling to spread our games to the external world.

I reached deeper into the drawer and pulled out a very sexy, nearly transparent bustierre. As Joanna was quite a bit bigger than Monica it would never have fit her but the suggestiveness of the material was obvious. “I will buy you one of these if you promise to wear it tonight,” I kidded. Joanna moved closer to the drawer and reached down below the first level of panties. “Well, well,” she said, “I wonder it this gets much use.” She held the small silver vibrator up and switched it on. It gave off a strong, throbbing hum. “Must be new batteries.”

Joanna laughed as she replaced the item in the drawer. “Come on, Jimmy, we should get out of here. This is their room and I’m sure they don’t want us invading their privacy. They would never do that to us.”

“I’ll bet they would, Jo,” I replied. “It’s human nature to be curious about the behavior of others, especially good friends. Besides, it isn’t as if we didn’t know that they weren’t exactly clerics.”

We left the bedroom and continued our tour through the rest of the house. The final room we entered was the party room over the garage which had been the scene of my two tremendous sessions with Monica and David. “Do you want a drink, Jo,” I asked as I headed behind the bar. “I know that David wouldn’t mind our partaking as payment for our work.” I fixed us both a vodka and grapefruit and settled over by the couch. Again, it was a critical time as I attempted to finesse Joanna further into our trap. I switched on the TV and the screen remained blank. I flicked it on and off with the remote control and then walked closer to the screen to switch it manually. As I did, I noticed the video recorder plugged into the ports in the front. The recorder itself was laying on the floor next to the TV. Unlike our previously discussed plan, apparently Monica and David felt that we should watch the tape right there in their room. Joanna didn’t really pay attention to my actions until I pushed play and the previously dark screen came alive with a close-up of Monica’s face.

“I know what you want, David – and I intend to give it to you,” Monica said on screen. The camera angle pulled back on Monica until she was revealed in all of her glory, complete with yet another one of her seemingly unlimited lingerie sets. This one was a modified French maid’s get-up with fishnet stockings and push-up bra. Monica twirled around for the camera and you could hear David voicing his encouragement off camera. I looked over at Joanna who looked at the screen and then glanced over at me. I saw the confusion and the conflicted emotions in her eyes as her mind was faced with the same issue we had just addressed upstairs – voyeuristic curiosity vs. concerns of privacy. She wanted to make me turn off the tape but part of her also wanted to see what our friends do in private. I knew I had to strike preemptively.

“Hot Damn! This is better than the Red Sox,” I said, as I moved back to the couch and sat next to Joanna. I took a sip of my drink and turned towards her, expecting the pro forma argument in favor of turning the TV off. She started to speak and than stopped as she looked at the screen. Monica had dropped to her knees and began to pull at the front of David’s pants. It was clear from Joanna’s expression that we had reached a point of no return as her curiosity at seeing David’s penis more than overcame her moral misgivings about watching the action. As Monica started to swallow David’s member, Joanna’s started to swallow up the television and her response to my comment was lost forever. We both followed the action on screen and I could tell Joanna’s reaction as she jumped slightly as I put my hand on her leg.

On screen, Monica finished her preliminary blowjob and moved backwards from David on her knees while smiling at the camera. “There’s more to come later, honey,” she said into the camera, “but first I want to give you a little show.” Monica stood up and went over to the stereo. She hit play and a tape of dance mixes began (it was clear that the tape had been ready to go) and she began to move around the room in time to the music. It as a bizarre juxtaposition – here was Monica dancing in this very room, while Joanna and I watched the action from the same location. Slowly Monica began to undress and I kidded with Joanna about how their two bodies differed. “You have much nicer tits, Jo,” I said, “much bigger with more shape.”

“That’s because I’m fat,” she replied in typical fashion – although she was taller and heavier than the streamlined Monica. But taller and heavier in an exquisite way that would totally please David if he ever had a chance to experience her. Joanna and I had often gone to strip clubs together when we first moved to the Northeast, so I was not surprised that she enjoyed watching Monica’s performance. As Monica revealed her shaven pussy, I mentioned to Joanna that it had been a while since I had shaved her, and her non-response was a very good sign for our evolving plan.

Monica once again moved closer to David, who was holding the camera but this time she reached out and took the camera from him and began to video David. “Take it off, honey,” she purred. “Everyone who is naked tonight gets to sleep with me.” On screen, David began to remove his clothes and I could sense a subconscious gasp from my wife, Joanna, as she watched. As I have previously mentioned David is more muscular and much bigger than me in every way and Joanna’s response was completely natural given the circumstances. I reached over and began to unbutton my wife’s blouse and she acknowledged my attentions with a quick kiss before resuming her viewing of the tape. When David was done removing his clothes, the tape went blank briefly before action resumed from a tripod shot of the two of them. Again the bizarre circumstances were apparent, as they began to masturbate each other on the very spot where Joanna and I were now sitting.

“Is it my imagination, or is this sofa a little wet?,” I kidded. Joanna was enthralled enough with the action that I took the opportunity to move to the bar and fix us both another drink, with extra vodka this time. As I returned the glass to Joanna, I leaned down and gave her a big kiss. She responded heatedly, and I knew that I was in for as good a time as David had gotten when he filmed the original scene. “Hey, Jo, remember that game we used to play? Everything they can do, we can do better?”

Joanna smiled at me and knew exactly what I meant. We used to mimic the action from porn movies when we used to watch them more often before the kids were born. But now we were going to mimic sex acts in the very spot where the original was filmed. “We’ve got some catching up to do, though,” I said as I watched Monica once again go down on David as he played with her breasts. Joanna and I both stood and began ripping off our clothes. I sat down just as David was on the tape and Joanna knelt over me and began to suck me, while glancing at the screen every so often. When the two of them shifted their positions so that Monica was laying down while David began to lick at her cunt, Joanna and I did the same. There was soft moaning from the TV, which was echoed in the room. We held that position for longer than I would have liked – don’t get me wrong, I love to lick and kiss Joanna there – but I was getting extremely aroused and was looking for a little help with my rising problem.

We both sensed movement on the TV screen so we paused to observe Monica and David’s next position. David sat back on the edge of the couch and Monica put her back to him as she slowly lowered herself onto him. This allowed the camera a full view of the front of her body as the began to heave herself up and down on David. I quickly sat so that Joanna could do the same and we suddenly were in a mirrorlike position – both of us staring at the TV screen as David and Monica looked back at us. Monica’s breathing became more intense as she dropped fully onto David with renewed intensity. Her right hand began to rub her clitoris and I moved Joanna’s hand into the same position. She began to masturbate as she continued her steady rising and falling.

Suddenly we both stopped as a voice came from the TV. “Hey, Jimmy and Joanna, how are you doing?” On screen, Monica had come to a complete halt and sat staring and speaking directly into the camera. “Don’t be startled,” she said, although that was clearly a hopeless wish as Jo and I held our breath. Even though I knew about Monica’s idea to include Joanna in our group scene, the directness with which she chose to convey her message startled even me.

“Look, guys,” she continued, “if you are watching this we are GLAD that you found the tape and decided to watch it. In fact, we hope that you enjoyed it enough to get naked and start fooling around yourself. Right, honey?,” she said to David who looked over her right shoulder and nodded into the videocamera. “David and I have been friends of yours for a long time and we wanted you to know how special you both are to us. We have always fantasized about being with another couple and exchanging partners but we have never done so. You guys are our first choice, but we didn’t know how to bring up the subject, so I thought of this.” I had to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of Monica’s words and suddenly I sensed a warmth and relaxation in Joanna after her initial reaction of panic.

Monica continued her invitation. “We thought that if you saw us making love that it might make you think about the idea a little bit. There is NO HURRY. Hell, we’ve all known each other for 12 years – another few weeks or months aren’t going to make a difference. And if the idea scares the shit out of you, don’t worry – it kind of scares the shit out of us, too. So we just want you to know that you are invited and we hope you’ll think about it. Whatever you decide is OK with us – but really think about it, okay? Now, if you don’t mind, I would like to get fucked by my husband and feel him cum all over me. See you when we get back from Maine.” And with that, Monica stood up and moved to lay down on the couch while David turned to fuck her missionary style. The camera was in perfect perpendicular fashion to catch their coupling. Joanna and I, however, were basically frozen in our previous position. This time I felt it imperative that I NOT be the first one to speak. I waited for Joanna’s reaction – and I tried to influence her vote by reaching in front of her and rubbing her pussy.

She didn’t address the issue directly. She simply said, “Jimmy, anything they can do we can do better, so you better assume the new position.” I smiled at Jo as she laid back on the couch and as she slowly guided me into her. “I love you, honey,” I said and she leaned up and kissed my neck. We made love slowly until once again we sensed movement on the screen. David had moved out of Monica on screen and turned her around until she was kneeling over the edge of the sofa. He moved in behind her and began to take her from behind. Monica’s grunts were louder now as David really forced himself into her vagina. Joanna and I were quicker to mimic their action and I began a steady rhythm of thrusts into my wife’s extremely wet pussy. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to take it much longer so I asked Jo how I should cum. “Cum on my face and tits,” she replied, so I pulled out of her and she laid on her back on the sofa once again. I had my back to the TV and was blocking her view as well, but neither of us cared. She was rubbing her cunt and bucking her hips off of the couch as she reached that point of orgasm. The visual sight of my wife in utter heat pushed me over the edge and I had an enormous orgasm as sperm shout over her neck and tits. The warmth of my output must have inspired her as well as she screamed and moaned through multiple orgasms. Our bodies shook together as I slowly lowered myself onto her and hugged her close while my sperm melted between the two of us.

We laid there quietly and held each other tightly. Suddenly a change in light from the TV made us both look at the screen. It seemed that they were now mimicking us as David had positioned himself above Monica’s head while she was prone on her back once more. He pounded his huge cock over her as she brought herself to a violent climax. Their position was exactly the same as ours had been, although he had moved over her head so the camera could record the action, whereas I had been next to Joanna. Cum exploded from his dick – the first string landed near her navel and others formed a line from her waist to her mouth. She licked her lips to gather in the taste of his sperm. Then slowly turning and looking at the camera, she addressed us once more.

“Jimmy and Jo, just think about it, okay? It would be a lot of fun.”

I looked at my wife and was going to start that discussion, but Joanna just shook her head slowly and said, “Jimmy, don’t say a word. I feel so great right now physically – and so tired, emotionally and physically, that I would be unable to make any sense out of it. You know that I think Monica and David are great, but this has all arisen much too quickly.”

“Okay, Jo, whatever you want,” I replied. (Frankly, the fact that she was so calm about Monica’s invitation was more than I had hoped for -though I suspected that a look at David’s body might have defused her reaction) “I’m not sure how I feel about it, either,” I lied. “But we have time - lots of time.”

Joanna retreated into her analytical mode. “Jimmy, if we start to discuss it piecemeal, we’ll be like the dog chasing his own tail. I don’t even want to bring it up for two weeks. No mention of it. No conversations about it. Two weeks from tonight, we’ll sit down and begin to talk. In the meantime, just give it a rest.”

“That’s a deal, honey. Just don’t think that I am going to give YOU a rest just because I give IT a rest.” I showed her my cock which was beginning to grow once again. “Our place or theirs?” I asked as I kissed my wife softly on the lips.