Is It Tight Enough?

Story Info
The cold feel of steel.
1.6k words
3.9
26.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... you feel the rope around your ankle tighten. The blindfold leaves you in complete darkness. A trickle of sweat drips from under your arms and down your side as your blouse begins to stick to your skin.

Hands grab your knees and pull your legs open, you try to keep them together out of instinct, but they are forced apart. A rope is tied around your leg at the knee and tightened so that you cannot close your leg... the same is then done to the other leg.

So, there you sit. Dressed in a light blouse, short skirt, legs open with your arms and legs tied to a chair and a blindfold covering your eyes.

"Is that you?" you ask, with a slight waver in your voice...

"Shhhhh, don't talk... " I say. You really didn't know what I had in mind when I told you that I had a surprise for you... and you were ever more perplexed, when I blindfolded you before leading you in the room... this is not what you were expecting... or was it...

The room is warm, you can hear the hum of A/C in the background, but it's not turned up very high. You feel beads of sweat collecting on your upper lip and you lick it out of nervousness, tasting its saltiness. The sides of your blouse are all wet with sweat, and the back of your knees are wet as well. You move your arms and legs a bit to find that you are tied down tight. When you do this, you hear a small chuckle.

The clock on the wall ticks on... you hear something being picked up off of a wooden table, a slight scrape as it leaves the table. Footsteps approach you and the a floor board creaks.

You're startled as my hands touch your shoulders. They are warm and feel heavy. I slowly move them down on top of your blouse, over your collar bones to the top of your chest. There is a tug on your shirt as I unbutton the top button, then the next one and one more. Opening the blouse, I slip it off of your shoulders so that it is partially on you, exposing the top of your bra and straps. A cool breeze touches your warm skin that was covered by the blouse.

Oh... Cold! You take in a short breath as something cold is pressed above your skin, right above your bra. It's metal and you can feel the weight on your skin. A chill runs up your spin and your nipples instantly become erect when you feel the point of this object press against your skin. It travels up and over your collar bone and traces the outside of your neck, under your ear and then back to your shoulder... tilting your head to the side, your arms are covered in goosebumps.

There is a metal scrape on metal... "Scissors" you think to yourself as you remember the large pair of steel scissors you remember seeing on my desk one time when you were visiting.

Your bra strap is lifted and SNIP... the straps fall to the side... then the other side, SNIP. The scissors are gone for just a second before their touch is felt traveling down your chest, between your breasts... with the cool steel sliding between your cleavage... and SNIP... the material holding your cups together is cut and your breasts are released from their captivity.

Reaching behind you, I pull your bra off. The silk of the blouse is cool against your nipples and it send little jolts of excitement.

You're wet. Your panties are wet. The desire between your legs is insatiable. You can even begin to smell the musk of your sex.

RIP!! The blouse is ripped open and your breasts are exposed to me... You hear a grunt of satisfaction as you try to place where in the room I am standing.

The cool steel of the scissors presses again against your skin, the flat of the blades above your nipples... and then there is the point again... it traces a path, circling your breast in smaller and smaller circles until the tip is passing over your nipple. It hurts a little bit, but it also feels really nice. The flat of the blade rests on your nipple, pushing it down... further... harder, until your breast is indented by the blades of the scissors...

The point continues, dragging across your skin as it heads down to your stomach, over your belly button... your hear the metal on metal sound as they open and you feel one of the blades sliding under your skirt. SNIP and then RRRIIIIIPPPPP as your skirt is torn wide open.

Your breathing gets heavier and you know how exposed you are to me... "Oh" you let out as you feel the point of the scissors run across your tummy right above your panty line to your hip... SNIP... one side is cut... the point is dragged to the other side... SNIP. The tip of the scissors slips under your cut panties and you feel the front being lifted up and placed between your legs...

You are naked... exposed. You can feel my eyes, devouring your body... your legs are spread and your pussy is just there, again you try to close your legs a little out of modesty, but you can't. A little moan escapes my lips.

Nothing happens

You wait

wait

My hands grab your waist, pulling your hips forward so that the lips of your pussy are not against the chair anymore... You can feel a string of your wetness snap back against your lips and you ass sits in the wet spot that you left behind...

The cold blade of the scissors is against your thigh... sliding back and forth... it moves up your leg, over your mound and down the other leg... and the it's gone.

You hear a scratching sound of the point of the scissors on the fabric of the chair and you feel the vibrations. It's getting closer to your pussy... closer... closer...

You have to control yourself from jumping when you feel the cold steel of the blade against the outer lip of your pussy.

"Don't move," I whisper in your ear in a dry voice...

I slide the scissors between your lips so that the closed blades are sliding up and down between your lips.

There is a second of friction before the steel is coated with you juices and surrounded by your lips.

I press harder against your clit and between your lips... You keep so still, biting your lip, wanting it to stop and wanting it to continue. It stops...

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue,"... you obey and I run the closed blades across your tongue... you are left with a puddle of your juices on your tongue, but before you can taste yourself, you feel my mouth on yours and my tongue licks it up.

There is a solid clunk as the scissors are placed back on the table.

Your breathing is hard and you are getting a little cramped being tied up.

My body presses against the chair from behind and my hands find your breasts... cupping and massaging, I roll your perfect nipples in my fingers, tugging at them and squeezing your breasts together... I lean forward and my hands travel down your stomach and on to your thighs... You notice that my head is next to yours and you turn to bite and kiss my neck...

I pull my hands up your thighs, between your legs and my index fingers begin to slide up and down over your lips... I slip them between your lips and they are instantly covered with fresh juices. I spread you wide open... making you feel more exposed than you have ever felt before... My thumbs rest on your clit and I begin stroking you, my thumbs are applying pressure...

You start to move your hips as my fingers go faster and faster... You pull against your constraints as your body begins to shake at the onset of an orgasm...

I plunge my fingers inside you and am rubbing, sliding and fucking you all at the same time...

The orgasm takes you as you cum... you lift off of the chair, you ass cheeks clenching and your nipples fully erect... you let out a Moan of pleasure.

You sit there, breathing hard, the seat of the chair is soaked...

Silence... except for your breathing...

or is it?

You hear a sound of skin on skin, getting wetter... you start to make out my breathing... getting harder and shorter... the sound comes closer.

My legs straddle your thighs, you can tell that I am not wearing any pants...

I let out a little moan and you feel hot liquid landing on your breasts... cum...

Then there is silence again...

Nothing.

The cum runs down between your breasts and you can feel it siding over your mound mixed with your wetness between your legs.

Then you hear the scissors being lifted off the table again...

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

The ropes holding you down are cut...

I lift you up off the chair and hold you close as your legs are a bit shaky, I lift up your blindfold and when your eyes adjust, you see me smiling down at you... you smile back and we kiss. You can hear a shower running in the other room and with a naughty look, you lead me in that direction.