Is My Wife Still Sexually Charged?

Story Info
Can a husband tap into what makes his wife tick again?
5.1k words
4.41
19.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

It has been four years since my wife and I said the two words that changes your life. The honeymoon stage was fantastic but things started to decline for some reason a few months later and our sexual bond has continued to decline ever since. At first, I just figured it was just a season of draught after the heavy rain season, so to speak. We went from having sex a few times a week, to once a week, then maybe once a month.

My wife had stated and clearly displayed that she was a sexual person while we were dating and engaged, so I could not understand what happened. I was still a very sexual being myself and my wife is a fitness instructor and is in peak health and fit shape. At one point, I simply stopped caring and just accepted that this was how it was going to be, up until a few months ago.

I was outside mowing the lawn then trimming the bushes on a Saturday afternoon while my wife was doing laundry and cleaning up the house. Sfter about an hour, I was hot and thirsty so I walked into the house, through the garage. The garage door was up so I opened the door to the house and closed it softly. I did not hear anything as I made my way to the kitchen and poured a glass of lemonade. As I was drinking it, I thought I heard my wife moaning. I froze and stood still, listening intently.

After a few more seconds, I heard what I thought was another moan. My body started to react and become aroused as I walked through the family room and headed for the bedroom. I slowly opened the bedroom door to find my wife under the covers of the bed, sleeping. Was my mind playing tricks on me? Perhaps my lack of action was causing me to hear imaginary noises.

A week went by and that moment in the kitchen was playing constantly in my mind, like a looped video. I started to wonder if I was really imagining things and came up with a plan to find out. I called a survailance company and scheduled them to install cameras in my house while my wife was teaching a fitness class. I had mentioned to my wife that I wanted to install a security system in the house, what I didn't tell her was that I was also having camera installed that would allow me to see any room in my house live via computer or smartphone.

The cameras were tiny and hid in discreet places. The camera in the family room was placed in the center of a clock on the wall. The camera was on the narrow wall and viewed the entire room. The camera in the bedroom was placed between the fake flowers of a decorative flower pot my wife had on a shelf near the ceiling. A waterproof camera was placed just above the shower head in the master bathroom. Three other cameras were placed throughout the house, all wired with sound.

The next day, I headed to work early in the morning as I always do, my wife still in bed. Her first class was at nine and I was always at work by 8am so she always waited for me to leave before getting out of bed. I had a meeting until 11am, then went to lunch. I knew my wife had a class on Thursdays between 9 - 10:30am then another class at 11:30 - 12:30pm so I knew she would not be at home, but I logged onto the server site that hosted my live video feeds from my house, just to make sure they were working. As expected, the cameras were all working and the house was quiet and empty.

I minimized the camera feed and started doing paperwork for the next couple of hours. Around 2:30 I clicked on the news feed and saw my wife making a shake in our kitchen. I could not help but stare at the computer screen. My wife is so beautiful that it is hard not to stare. Her toned legs, ripped abs, firm "C" cup breasts and gorgeous face with soft cheek bones were enough to make any man hard, including me.

Watching for a few minutes, nothing excited happened. One of my employees knocked on the door to my office so I minimized the screen, closed the top of my laptop and waved for my employee to come into my office.

After speaking with my employee and answering his questions for about ten minutes, I opened my laptop and clicked on the live feed once more. I told myself that I would just check in quickly before getting back to my paperwork. I saw my wife sitting on the bed in our bedroom with her lap top placed in front of her between her spread legs.

I zoomed into that room and watched as she typed on the keyboard. She clicked on something then started running her fingers over her bare shoulders. I clicked the volume on button so that I could listen in as I watched her fingers softly touch her summer kissed skin. Sounds of giggling then moans started to fill the room as my wife pulled her fitness tank top over her head. Next, she removed her sports bra and began massaging her breasts. I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing.

The moans coming from the computer started to get louder and come with more frequency. It was clear to me that she was watching some kind of porn video. My eyes were glued to her gorgeous body as I watched her lean back against the wall and massage her breasts while pinching her erect nipples. A tent was starting to pitch in my dress trousers.

Mesmorized, I continued to watch intently as my wife slowly removed her skin tight bike shorts and thong, placing them next to her on the bed. Her fingers moved up and down the outside of her legs and slowly moved inward. After a few minutes, she moved the computer to the side of the bed, the screen now facing me. She slid down on the bed until she was in a lying position, her legs spread wide open and her fingers diddling between them.

On the computer screen, was a video of a man doing a woman from behind. The woman had long, blonde hair just like my wife, but was shorter and not quite as fit as my wife. I was relieved that it was not a video of my wife. My focus turned to my wife who was masturbating, her fingers pumping in and out of her wet hole. The other hand moved back and forth between squeezing her breasts and massaging her swollen clit.

My wife's breathing was starting to become heavy. Her skin was glistening with a coat of sweat and her body was swaying up and down on the bed. I was beyond excited to say the least. I was surprised to find out my wife was masturbating, but I was so turned on that I didn't care. After about ten minutes, my wife had a strong orgasm that I had not seen happen in a long time.

I started to question myself, wondering why she was not having strong orgasms like that with me anymore and why she was masturbating but not wanting to have sex with me. My wife used to have strong orgasms like that when we were dating and the first couple months of our marriage. I was still using the same techniques, but not getting the same results. A few times, I had tried a few different things with no different results.

That night, I went home excited to see my wife. I smiled every time I saw her, feeling similar to the way I did when I first started dating her. She asked me why I was so happy and smiling all the time. I couldn't tell her the truth so I told her that I had a good day at work and was just happy to spend time with her. She looked at me like I had two heads then headed off to the family room to watch prime time TV.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her, holding her close. This was not a normal thing for me to do. Normally, she would sit on one end of the couch and I would sit on the other end or in my recliner chair if I was watching TV with her.

"Why are you being so clingy and acting so weird today?" she asked me as she half pushed me away.

"I just want to hold you close to me, that is all. Is there something wrong with that?"

She looked at me with a confused look. "Really, what is going on? Did you do something wrong?"

I smiled at her and said, "No. I did nothing wrong. I just know that I love you with all my heart and am thankful for the time I have with you."

She stood up and walked away from me. "When you are ready to tell me what is going on, I will be in the bedroom watching TV."

I could understand why she was acting suspicious and surprised. We had gotten into a routine and became stuck in a rut of doing things. The only time I would cuddle up to her or be sweet is when I was feeling horny and wanted to make love to her that night. All other times, I didn't show her much attention. For some reason, I had stopped kissing her all the time, touching her innocently, looking at her with wanting eyes and stopped paying close attention to her when she talked to me. To say I stopped "loving" her would not be a stretch. I thought loving her was something I felt, not something I had to constantly do.

The next day, I pushed my lunch hour back and logged onto the live feed the same time as the day before. Today, my wife was sitting on the couch in the nude, watching a romance movie on TV. She had a vibrator in her hand, pushing it frantically in and out of her vagina. I turned on the volume and listened to her moans of pleasure. There was something about watching my wife masturbate that warmed my heart and thouroughly excited me, of course. I closed the blinds to my office and pulled my erect penis out of my pants. I stroked myself and quickly finished in a tissue.

Friday, she did not masturbate, instead she took a nice, long, hot bath. She had been mentioned the night before that her muscles were sore from her workout at the gym so I assumed that she was just soaking her muscles. I left work early and asked my wife if she wanted to go out for the evening.

Her look of surprise, no shock, made me giggle. Even more, it sent a direct message to me that I had not been doing enough things to show my wife that I loved her. This was when I decided that I had to make some major changes in my life.

"That would be very nice." she replied with a pitch in her voice that was higher than normal and a soft smile on her face. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that we could go have dinner at that Italian restaruant uptown and then see how things go from there."

"Wow! I wish you would have told me earlier in the day. I am not ready at all." she quipped.

"That is okay. It is only 4pm. You have time to get ready."

My wife looked at the clock to verify the time. I knew she must not have realized it was so early in the day, after all, I had not been home from work before 6pm in years. I watched her beautiful, firm butt cheeks flex as she exited the family room and walked through out bedroom door. Intentionally waiting a minute or so for her to undress, I entered the bedroom, walked up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her stomach. My hands folded just below her breasts. I planted a warm, soft kiss on the back of her shoulder, causing her to shiver.

She quickly turned around to face me, her eyes sparkling and a warm smile on her face. Her cute, soft cheeks were pressed together and looked beautiful. I looked down at her body and quickly winked.

"You look so gorgeous. I am so dam lucky to have you as my wife." After speaking, I leaned in and gave her a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but you had better stop it or we will never make it to the restaurant." she said, pushing me away and heading into the bathroom.

The smile on my face would not disappear as I walked into the kitchen, placed a bottle of wine in the refrigerator and then sat down on the sofa in the family room and waited patiently for my wife. I had not heard a subtle flirtacious comment like that from my wife in quite some time. Her words showed me that she was still attracted to me, but that I hadn't been doing anything to draw that attraction out of her. The normal me would have jumped immediately at the subtle invitation and tackled her onto the bed in attempt to capitalize on the moment and hope for the best. Tonight, I wanted it to be special, without the intention of sex as an end result.

My wife entered the family room in a stunning white three-quarter length dress that hugged her hips and chest. I gasped for breath at the sight of my beautiful wife. She looked more radiant then I could remember seeing her since last year's Christmas party. I told her she looked absolutely stunning then walked over to her, placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. Our crotches touched momentarily before I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

I took her by the hand and escorted her out to the car, where I opened the passenger door for her. On the way to the restaurant, I made it a point to hold her hand. As we were eating at the restaurant, I listened to her and made sure to focus on her eyes while she spoke. Rather than talking about the stresses of work or telling a story as soon as she finished speaking, I simply listened to her intently.

We drank a bottle of wine together and took a stroll around the lake in the center of town after dinner. The hot summer day had given way to a nice, cool breeze and a clear, blue sky. As we walked, I had my hand around my wife's waist and held her close. She told me how beautiful the stars were, how nice it was to spend some peaceful time outside with me and how much she appreciated dinner.

"It is my pleasure, more than you could possibly know." I said.

She removed my hand from around her waist then took my hand in hers and gave me a kiss. This was the first time in quite some time that she initiated a sign of intimacy and the first time she had initiated a kiss in months. I knew I was on the right track.

We drove home and spent the rest of the evening next to each other in bed, cuddling as we watched a romance movie on TV. It was romantic to watch the movie in bed with the lights off. I did not try to make any advances, which I imagine must have been a shock to her. Towards the end of the movie, she fell asleep in my arms. I turned the TV off and held her tight as I drifted off to sleep.

The morning sun shone through the windows and into my eyes as I woke to the smell of bacon. After stretching and taking a deep breath of air, I climbed out of bed and found my wife making breakfast in the kitchen. My hands wrapped around her waist as she was facing the stove. My lips connected with her warm skin as I kissed the back of her neck, holding her hair to the side with my hand.

She turned and gave me a quick kiss before smiling at me while looking me deep in the eyes. I stared into her green eyes momentarily before she turned away from me and started adjusting the bacon in the skillet. I took a seat at the kitchen table while my wife cooked me breakfast, another first in quite some time. We sat and ate together while she talked about wanting to start a family. I can only imagine the look of surprise she saw on my face.

She headed off to work to teach an aerobics class after breakfast. I headed to the grocery store to buy food. When I arrived home, I seasoned the chicken breasts I had purchased and then worked on the yard for a little while. After showering, I preheated the oven started making home made cole slaw, broccoli and home made mashed potatoes for dinner. I knew my wife had a massage appointment after her class and would not be home until around 5pm.

A few minutes before five, I lit a few of my wife's favorite candles and pulled the chicken breasts from the oven. I prepared two plates of food and hoped my wife would soon be home. Just as planned, my wife walked through the door a few minutes after five. Her expression was priceless. I wished I had recorded the expression and framed it.

"Jesse, what has gotten into you, for real?" she asked after she gave me a big hug and passionate kiss.

"Cindy, I realized that I have not been showing you how lucky I am to have you in my life. I have not been putting enough effort into our marriage or showing you the love that I have for you. I have gotten comfortable in our marriage and taken things for granted. No more. My goal is to make a concerted effort to show you that I am all in. You are the most gorgeous, loving and caring woman that I know. I don't want to lose you."

I saw a tear starting to run down Cindy's cheek. She wrapped her arms around me and held onto me tightly. After a few seconds, she whispered into my ear. "I would never go anywere. I love you so much."

With my hands on her firm hips, I kissed her just below her hear and then whispered, "Let's eat."

We sat down to eat. Cindy practically devoured the food on her plate, causing me to giggle a little. She looked up at me and laughed. It was nice to see her smile, to see us smile. The walls that had been built up between us seemed to be crumbling down in a matter of days.

I realized how foolish I had been and wondered why I had not seen the error of my ways earlier. The daily life of working and living had gotten in the way of loving my wife.

Cindy finished chewing the food in her mouth then said, "I am sorry, but I am starving."

"I knew you would be. Oh, by the way, I am signing up at the gym tomorrow to get back into shape. You are not going to be married to an out of shape husband any longer."

When we finished eating, Cindy asked for me to go to the store with her. We walked hand in hand through the store as Cindy shopped. It was nice to spend time with her doing ordinary, every day things and it feel like a big deal.

We were carrying the bags of clothes, shampoo, and many other assorted items into the house. Cindy was walking behind me as I walked through the front door. I heard a thud behind me so I turned around to see my wife dropping the bags on the floor in the center of the room. She turned and quickly shut the front door, then swung around and came at me like a lion pouncing on its' prey.

I dropped the bags from my hand and felt her direct me to the couch in our family room. She pushed me down and immediately started working on removing my cargo shorts and underwear.

To say I was surprised by her actions would be a huge understatement. In my state of shock, I simply sat there waiting to see what she was doing. Within seconds, the bottom half of my body was completely naked and my wife's hand was around the base of my semi-hard penis, the other hand fondling my balls.

"It is that time of the month so we can't make love, but I wanted to show you my appreciation for the past few days." she said just before her lips moved over the head of my penis.

"Holy shit." I grunted in response to the warmth of her wet lips as they slid down my length.

As stated many times before, this was something that just didn't happen very frequently. In fact, it would normally take a lot of prodding and begging for sex before she would offer a hand job or a quick blowjob to appease me and not have to have sex.

Cindy took her time and slowly slid her mouth softly up and down my now hard penis. Her hand was trailing her mouth and sliding up and down my slick member. I felt my body shudder in response to the pleasure it was receiving as I closed my eyes and slumped down into the couch. My hips were responding and moving in unison with my wife's actions. My body was quickly becoming very excited and moving towards a climax when my wife paused a few seconds. My body collapsed onto the couch and my eyes opened.

I sighed heavily as my wife's body moved up, her face quickly approaching my mouth. She continued so stroke my hard penis slowly as she leaned in and kissed me with her delicious, wet lips. Her lips felt like fire on my mouth. I reached forward, grabbed the back of her head and held her face, pressed firmly against my lips.

She increased the speed of her hand on my penis for a few strokes, causing me to stop kissing her and gasp for air before releasing a quick moan. Just as quick as her hand increased in spead, it quickly slowed back down. My wife leaned back and gave me a huge grin.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh my God! You have no idea how much I am enjoying this." I answered as I peered deep into her lustful eyes.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12