Is She Cheating? Ch. 02

Story Info
He follows his wife.
2k words
3.46
200.7k
29
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
161 Followers

Well finally two weeks ago I decided to follow Edna to see what was going on. Why did my conservative wife suddenly become such a hot wife? It was a Thursday night that Edna told me she would again join her workmates for a fun night out on Friday. I was glad that she told me the day before because this gave me the opportunity to set a plan in motion.

I knew I could not follow her in my car, as Edna would notice it right away. I drive an antique convertible that would stick out like a sore thumb. Anyway I had a friend at work that was always asking to use my car for a night to cruise in. I was able to change cars with him. His is a non-descript Honda.

As soon I got off work I rushed over to where Edna worked and waited. Around six pm everyone was leaving. I saw a group of woman chatting in the parking lot. There were six woman, most were just your normal looking women. But my wife and a co-worker Carol were dressed hotter than the rest. Both had on shorter skirts, both were taller than the rest and both were just built better.

Edna and Carol got into our car together. The other four seemed to take individual cars. I was parked in a lot across the street surrounded by other cars. So it was easy not to be seen. I followed the ladies as they made their way I few miles down the road to a strip center that housed a few clubs and restaurants.

Since I was in a car that no one would notice I was able to follow them into the parking lot and park a few rows away form where they had parked. I watched as group of four met at the door of one of the clubs. I was surprised as I watched Edna and Carol walked toward the group holding hands for a few seconds and giggling like girls do.

They all enter into the club and I sat in the car wondering what I should do next. Thinking they would be there a while and that I didn't want to walk in right after them I picked a restaurant to eat at. I picked the one that had windows so I could watch the parking lot incase the ladies decided to leave this place. I slowly ate and watched ladies come and go.

Till it hit me that only ladies were going in there. When I finished eating I walked over to the door where so many ladies had entered and started to go in. As soon as I walked in the lobby I was told that this was a men's strip club for ladies only.

So this was Edna's secret. I walked away pleased to know that this was what was making her so horny. Watching all these guy in hardly any clothing. I was back in the car and about to start it when I thought but where did she learn all the stuff she has been doing lately? Was she getting some from one of the dancers?

Now what do I do? I looked around again and looked at the time. It was only 8:15pm. How could I kill more time? Looking again I noticed a pool hall next to the restaurant I ate at. I walked over to it and got myself a beer. Time seemed to pass slowly as I nursed one beer after another. Checking the parking lots after each beer at first then every thirty minutes. Around 10:30pm I decided to just sit out in the car. Five minutes seemed like forever, ten minutes took even longer. How long could I wait out here?

I was not going to find out anything here. I decided 10:50 I would leave. Just as I decided that when I saw two women walking towards me with their arms entwined. As they got closer I could see it was Edna and Carol. They jumped in the car and quickly drove off. So fast I had a hard time reacting. This was probably a good thing, as they could not tell I was following them. They were headed towards Edna's work and I thought I should go home and beat Edna there. But then I saw them turn right two blocks ahead of me. I turned and followed at a safe distant.

We drove this way and that till we were just about ten blocks from our house. They pulled up to a house stopping on the side of the road. I had to drive right past them about an entire block away before turning into a driveway. I turned off my lights and drove a little closer to where Edna had parked. I could not see anything from where I was. So I got out of the car and walked on the sidewalk on the other side of the street. Just then I saw Edna and Carol dash into a house on the same side of the street I was on. I hid behind a tree for a minute. My heart began to beat so fast as I thought they might have seen me.

I slowly walked pass the house they went into. It was a corner house so I just turned and walked toward the back. The wooden fence had some slats missing but it also had tall shrubs on the inside. I walked past the missing slats and looked around. No one was out that night so I went to see if I could squeeze into the opening. I found the slat next to the one that was off to be loose so I moved the lower edge of the slat and crawled under the shrub.

I hid against the shrub to get my bearing. There were no lights on in the back so I made my way to the house looking in a tall window. It was the kitchen and no one was there. I checked the next window and could see into a study. Next was a French door. I slowly made my way to see into it.

You could have knocked me over with a feather from what I saw. Edna and Carol were standing in front of the couch kissing. I was shocked by what was happening Edna had never shown any interest in another woman. I watched as Carol pushed Edna's blouse off her shoulders, then just as quickly her skirt was around her ankles.

Carol led Edna into another room, and I had to move to the side of the house. I moved slowly as not to make any noise. I was lucky to find a window that was open. The mini-blinds were open to just the right height for me to see in. Both women were already naked. With Carol lying between Edna's legs like a man. I could see between Carol's legs but not any hairs. Just then Carol rolled off of Edna and reached into a drawer. She pulled out what looked to be an assortment of dildos. When Carol rolled off I saw that her pussy was completely shaven. Carol picked up a long white dildo and put it to her mouth. She spat on it and turned her body so her head was now on Edna's legs.

"Ok bitch you ready for this?" Carol asked but Edna did not say anything.

"Come on bitch tell me you want it" Carol said as I watch her put the tip at the edge of Edna's pussy. Edna's hips were rising off the bed to meet the dildo. But Carol would not let it penetrate.

"Do you want it bitch? Or should I stop?" Carol asked.

Finally I heard Edna speak. "Oh god no! Fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock!

My cock was hard as I could not believe how turned on I was watching Edna submit to a women. I unzipped and released my cock into the cool night air. Carol pushed a few inches of the dildo in Edna's pussy.

"You have such a nice pussy and I'm going to fuck it so hard. This is just the beginning. Now if you want more start eating my cunt you bitch!"

Edna's head just moved into Carol's pussy. I wished that the angle were different so I would be able to see my wife licking Carol's pussy. What I did see was Carol push the rest of the dildo into Edna. Edna lifted her head a second to scream "Oh god yes fuck me, fuck me hard" Carol did as Edna asked and pushed and pulled that dildo in and out of Edna's pussy. Then Carol reached under herself and pulled out an even wider dildo. The first one looked to be normal size, but this second one looked too wide to fit my wife's little pussy and was even wider at the base.

It was shaped like a real cock. Carol reached under herself again and pulled out a blue tube of something. She squirted some liquid on the head, before pulling out the now small dildo and placing the wider one at Edna's pussy lips.

"Here's junior, you remember Junior from last time don't you"

Edna pulled away from Carol pussy again to say. "Oh yes I like Junior, please fuck me Junior I love that cock!" Carol started to push Junior in and Edna's lips seemed to stretch wide to accept this intruder.

"Oh my god he's so big, I'm so full, Oh my God I love it" Edna was saying with not even half of that plastic cock inside her. Carol pulled it out some before pushing in again. "OH. OHH Ohh, shit yes, ohhh my god ohhh yes come on stick it in me I'm cumin. Edna just threw herself back as Carol's head blocked my view. I was sure that Carol began to lick Edna's clit. All I could see now was the top of Carol's head and her arm moving in and out. I'm sure fucking Edna with that wide dildo.

Since I was watching in amazement I was not even jacking off but I was still hard and turned on.

"Oh god I love fucking your red pussy, Are you ready for papa?" Carol asked. I thought what could papa be?

Out of nowhere Carol pulled out the biggest and fattest dildo that could ever have been made. Where in the world would someone get something like this? There is no way that that thing could fit into anybody much less my petite wife. It looked to be a foot long and as wide a coke can. It was all black with fake balls on the end of it. Carol quickly removed Junior with a popping noise coming from Edna's pussy and just as quickly pushed a third of this dildo into Edna. The contrast of the dildo and her pussy was beautiful I could see her pussy open up and take in this huge monster. Carol pushed and pushed slowly till it was all the way in. It was such a hot sight that I came without even touching myself.

I came so hard it flew all over the back yard. I leaned against the house to stop myself from falling. I heard Carol tell Edna to fuck her with Junior. I looked back in to see Carol holding Papa inside Edna's pussy; her palm was pushing against the base as she began to yell.

"Oh yhea that's it stick it in me, fuck me hard you bitch, there you are fuck me! Harder you bitch. That's it I'm cumin you bitch stick it in deep!"

I thought I should get out of there before they came down from their orgasm and they might hear me outside. As quickly and quietly as I could I made my way out of the back yard.

+++++++++++++++++

Do you want to hear what happen when Edna got home? Thanks for all the comments keep them cumin; it helps me think of where to take this story. Sorry for any grammar errors. I hope this is easy to follow. Please vote early and often LOL!

slick00
slick00
161 Followers