Is She Jealous of Her Brother?

Story Info
He's back from college & can do no wrong.
2.8k words
3.98
157.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

As he tied the knot in the lace of his running shoe his mother called up the stairs. "I am going to work now. Paul make sure you take a key so that you can let yourself back in when you have finished your run. Please don't disturb Samantha this afternoon. Sam you need to get on with your coursework."

"I am already working." Samantha called down. Having recently turned eighteen she had reached a point where her lack of effort at college had been noted. So her parents were treating her like a thirteen year old, which was not really conducive to a happy harmonious household. As Paul walked past his younger sister's room he looked through the open door and saw that she was spread out across her bed reading a magazine.

"Christ, be careful Sam. You will burn out at this rate."

She looked and shot him a black look. "Why don't you fuck off golden boy. Just because you are at college you're able to just breeze back here safe in the knowledge that you are the athlete everyone loves. To make matters even worse our parent's think you can do no wrong so do me a favour and get off of my back."

He just laughed. "Delude yourself all you like if carry on in this vein you will fail. That won't make you look any better and I will certainly not suffer." This was greeted by her slamming the door shut. So he walked down the stairs picked up his key and left the house. He placed the key in the little secret nook that acted as a temporary 'safe' for his key while he ran round the neighbourhood. He set the stopwatch and began his gentle trot out into the street. The circuit that he ran was a little over a mile long, which he could normally run in about seven minutes, today he was planning on at least eight or nine laps. In fact an hour away from his sister would be bliss given her current extreme moodiness.

His feet pounded the concrete with the trainers absorbing each impact. As he felt his leg muscles loosen he cranked the pace up a notch to quicken his run. His mind emptied as he steadied his body then relaxed slightly, at this point his breathing was calm enabling him to slip into the 'running mode' so he could keep his breathing constant, he felt so comfortable as he took the last turning into the long straight then past his house once more. A cursory check of his watch confirmed that his pace was normal and every thing felt perfect.

As Paul hit the only incline, which was fairly gradual, he was surprised that there was a slight twinge in his calf muscle. Automatically he checked his stride and let his pace falter. With less speed he hoped that his calf would hold up. The calf being the most exposed muscle to stress and strain has to be treated with complete care and respect. Upon reaching the tip of the rise he tentatively increased his stride and with it his pace. Within ten paces he felt the unmistakeable stabbing pain in the right calf muscle once more that made him pull up right away. Sitting on the grass verge he gently rubbed the fleshy muscle at the back of his leg.

After a couple of moments he returned to his feet and started to walk in the opposite direction having decided that to prevent matters getting any worse he would curtail his run. His leg did not feel 100% correct but he was relieved that the walk was generating only a dull ache. He knew that to continue his run would have meant the stabbing pain increasing until he had sustained an injury that may take a while to shake off. So he made his way back to the house.

Approaching the house he retrieved his key from the secret hiding place before making his way to the door. He remembered his mother's words warning him not to disturb his sister's studies. Placing the key silently into the lock he gently twisted the metal, feeling the lock move, he pushed the door open without making a sound. Stepping into the hall he stopped on the doormat and closed the front door. Kneeling he untied his shoelaces, then when they were completely loosened, allowed himself to slip the trainers from his feet. Leaving the running shoes with the family's collection of footwear he walked stealthily to the foot of the stairs.

Carefully he mounted the stairs taking great care not to make a sound. He would make her sorry for being such a moody bitch who was really starting to ruin his return home from college. He won't disturb her he thought, except of course, when he gives her the scare of her life. Checking his watch he saw the time he had taken which would mean that she would not be expecting him back for at least another half an hour. She was unlikely to be studying with no one to keep an eye on her.

Passing the open bathroom door he crept along the wall towards her room. He looked into the room and stopped himself before he made any sound. His mouth fell open as he surveyed and empty room. The magazine his sister had been reading lay abandoned on the bed. His mind tried to make sense of the vacant room before him. Then it dawned on him that his sister was probably taking advantage of his absence to go through his room and possessions.

Any doubts about the shock he had planned for Samantha was dismissed as his anger brewed up. How dare she invade his personal space. The door to his room had been pulled almost closed, which he thought was odd as he had left it wide open, but he guessed this just confirmed his suspicions. Looking through the small gap between the frame and the door allowed him to see his sister sitting on the end of the bed facing away from where he stood. Slowly and quietly his hand touched the wood panel allowing him to push the door open.

Samantha did not notice the door open, as she was engrossed in what she was doing. Paul saw her motionless, except for her right shoulder which was moving slowly almost unnoticeable. The screen was visible over her shoulder allowing Paul to see a picture of two women naked together on a bed. As he walked nearer he could make out that his sister was chatting on line while obviously masturbating and looking at lesbian pornography.

"What the hell are you doing Samantha?" He asked. She spun round her hand whipping out of her skirt, as she was shocked to see her brother looking at her. Her face went scarlet as she rose from the bed and dashed out of the room. Paul went to the screen to see the chat dialogue. His sister appeared to have been talking to a bi-sexual woman in her mid twenties. She had explained that she was experiencing lesbian thoughts and fantasies. Paul grinned as he switched the terminal off disconnecting from the net.

He approached her room and heard her sobbing softly in her room. As the door opened he saw her laid on the bed her body heaving and falling as she cried. Paul sat on the bed beside her and softly put his hand on her shoulder. She instantly drew away from his touch.

"Calm down Sam. It's alright I understand."

"How could you? Are you gay?"

He laughed, "No most definitely not. You forget that I am at college. Moving away from home makes you realise it's a big wide world out there. You will meet a variety of people at college."

"In the unlikely event I ever get there." She replied referring to her academic problems.

"It's nothing you can't overcome. Want to talk things through with you big brother?" With that he put his arm around her. He remembered the days not so long ago when they got on so well. Samantha must have felt these feelings as she was hugging him tightly.

As her crying stopped she looked up into his eyes. "I have gone out with guys and will admit I am not a virgin anymore. It just doesn't feel how I expected it too. Some of the girls...well we get changed together so I know that seeing them naked......you know I must feel like you would I in those circumstances I guess!" She smiled at him, "You must not tell Mom or Dad, please, promise."

"Promise." He said smiling as he stroked her shoulder. His hand fell to her thigh as he patted her soft skin. "We can at least share porn together."

"You filthy bastard Paul." Her hand rabbit punched his arm before falling to his lap. Her hand touched his stiffening cock making her eyes open widely.

"Don't look so surprised Sam! I come home and find a sexy young woman masturbating over lesbian porn on my computer. If I wasn't hard then I guess I would be gay as well."

"But...I am your sister. It feels odd."

Paul took her hand and placed it over his erection. "Tell me something, have you ever felt such a large penis?" She rubbed his hardness through his shorts. In response she shock her head looking down at her hand rubbing her brother. "Let's go and look at some naked ladies." He took her hand and they walked into his room.

He switched on the computer and sat in the chair. He clicked away with the mouse, opening a function; he was able to produce a slideshow of a number of pornographic images he had downloaded from the Internet. "No one will be back for a long time lets get naked and enjoy ourselves." He stood and whipped off his shorts. His erect 9-inch penis slapped against his torso as he then removed his t-shirt. His sister gasped as she saw the size of her brother's manhood. "Please get undressed Sam, you can not look at me and not give me something in return." She stood transfixed by the man sat naked next across from her. As she stood she started to lift her t-shirt. Then she unbuttoned the waist of her skirt before slowly lowering denim down her smooth slender legs. Standing before her older brother she was dressed only in her white cotton bra and briefs.

Paul's left hand rubbed her shoulder before falling to her right breast which he cupped gently his thumb rubbing her nipple through the soft white fabric. This caused her nipple to stiffen as she let out a small gasp. Looking down at his sister's briefs Paul could see a dark stain as her dampness seeped into the cotton. Leaning forward he placed his mouth on her bust and sucked at her bulging nipple. His free hand eased down to her briefs, his fingers touched the damp fabric and then as he probed she pulled back from him.

"No, this is so wrong Paul. What the fuck are we doing." Her face was scarlet as she made to grab at her clothes.

His hand grabbed at her wrist. "Not so hasty. You are getting horny, so am I, so where's the harm. Let's put it this way if you were to give me oral you just might convince me that I imagined my sister looking at lesbian porn."

Her face barely masked her fury at what she saw as blatant blackmail. His hand gently rubbed and massaged her shoulder as she realised that in all reality she had little choice. She knelt before him and eased his legs apart. Then she positioned herself between his muscular hairy legs. Her right hand closed around his penis and slowly began to pump up and down on his shaft. Closing her eyes she leant forward and placed her brothers cock in her mouth. His penis was circumcised and felt smoother than the two boys she had previously tasted. Also she found the lack of foreskin made it easier to lick and suck on.

Paul's breathing was more laboured and she looked up to see him focusing not on the porn but on her. Her mind told her that this was wrong but she could see he was enjoying the blowjob she was giving him so she carried on. His cock was so big and solid that her jaw was starting to ache as she fellated him. Her left hand massaged up and down on his shaft while her right hand gently kneaded his hairy sack.

"My god Samantha this is so good. What is it with you gay women that make you give such good head?"

Her eyes widened as she was unsure what he meant by that. She eased the oral and pulled free from his cock. A thin line of saliva ran from the tip of his dick to her lip, which she cleared with her right hand. "What do you mean by that?"

Paul grinned. "If I tell you it will cost you!"

"Stop playing games!" She moaned as she realised he was going to manipulate her as much as he could.

"Lie on my bed and open your legs. Then I will tell you and trust me it will be worth it." She reluctantly did as he had asked. "Take your underwear off then sis." He told her obviously enjoying this incestuous relationship that it appeared they were about to consummate. She lifted her hips and removed her white knickers. Unclipping the back of her bra she laid nude on her brother's bed but she placed her hand loosely over her pussy. Even at this point she was unsure about exposing her total nakedness to him.

He almost jumped onto the bed, positioning himself to dive between her legs, then placing his hand on the inside of her soft thigh he tried to part her legs. Initially she resisted him but was weak and then parted her legs but still covered her private parts with her two hands. His large hands gently gripped hers and slowly lifted them away. Seeing her young sex for the first time he smiled.

Leaning into her his cockhead pressed against her opening but he held steady with the tip touching her soft pink lips. "Ask me nicely." He said.

"Sorry." She said shocked at his request.

"I want you to ask me nicely to fuck your cunt as I tell you what I meant earlier. And yes you must use those exact words."

Samantha felt humiliated by this but now felt desperate to feel this large dick inside of her and find out what her brother had meant. Having come this far she decided to play along with his game. "Paul will you please fuck my young, tight almost virgin cunt with that huge dirty cock of yours."

"My pleasure." And in that instant she felt the pain of his large engorged member push her tight walls open as her brother entered her for the first time. "You see, you know Gemma?" Sam nodded as she remembered Paul's girlfriend who had visited a couple of months ago. "Well she's like you in that she likes women as well as men." He continued to draw his shaft backwards and forwards into her as she took this shock information in. "The funny thing is Samantha, she commented on how sexy she thought you were. I foolishly said you didn't like girls." He leant down and for the first time forced his tongue in his younger sister's mouth. She kissed him back almost forgetting that this was wrong.

Breaking away he started to fuck her vigorously as he started to sweat from the exertion. "So would you like to come to visit me and her?"

"Would you let me?" She asked.

"On one condition, we will all sleep together." Samantha nodded her consent to this. "Then it's a deal." Thrusting in and out of her tightness his face contorted as his release approached.

"Please don't cum inside of my Paul." She started to beg and for a moment she feared her would ignore her plea but he withdrew. He then drew his body up the bed so that his thighs straddled her upper body then he grabbed hold of the side of her head. Sensing what he desired she opened her mouth and enveloped his large cock. Now Paul was roughly fucking her face. She breathed through her nose as her used her mouth to pleasure himself. Then she felt a light puff of air escape from the opening of his penis, which was instantly followed by a stream of hot sticky semen. The final indignation came as he pulled his wilting penis from her mouth and wiped the excess sperm from the tip across her cheek.

"I can't wait to fuck you and Gemma together." He said and for once they were in total agreement!

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers