Is That All There Is?

Story Info
Is cheating where she can find lust?
3.1k words
3.26
72.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

Sheri held her breath for a moment. Had he just said what I think he said?

"I’m sorry, Mr. T, What did you say?" Sheri looked up at him.

Tom T, or as he was referred to around the office, Tom Terrific (behind his back), or Mr. T (which he liked), smiled down at the secretary, "Oh nothing, you sexy lady!" and he laughed after lightly stroking her arm.

But Sheri knew what he had said, he had commented on her ‘lovely cleavage’ which wasn’t obvious unless you were standing right over her, which of course is what he was doing.

Sheri shook her head. It was the latest of the ‘incidents’ with Mr. T and she was beginning to think, well, shit, what was she thinking? Was she thinking that maybe Mr. T was a typical sexist pig who made constant references to women sexually? (which wasn’t true, as she knew well; she’d mentioned this to the other women in the office and he’d never done this to any of them, all of whom were younger and sexy) Was she thinking that she was misunderstanding him and that it was all innocent (She might be naïve, but not that naïve. I mean, really, he even told her once that her long legs looked like they could snap a man in half when he was between them). Or, God, was it….was it…..that she got wet when he said these things because she secretly wanted to fuck him?

"Stop it!" she growled to herself, "Who do you think you are?" disgusted with her thoughts. Sheri was a 53 year old woman, married all her life, as she liked to say. Oh sure, she still had a pretty good figure. Her hips were a bit wider, but jeez, she raised a kid to adulthood. And her breasts, well that was a bit surprising. They are fairly large (36DD) but there was almost no sag. And her long legs looked good in a skirt or shorts, although she never wore anything too risqué. And her fanny, damn, men were always commenting on her tight butt, although she could see herself in a mirror--there was sag, but.

"Damn it to hell!" she said suddenly, "Calm down, girl, you’d think you wanted to be a cheating wife!"

Which, of course, was the point. And more, importantly as Sheri flipped her dark hair off the side of her face, she knew that what she really wanted was to fuck Tom Terrific!

Mr T. Jeez, what kind of fool am I? She thought. This guy is gorgeous. He’s over 6’4" and built solid and firm, like the former college football star that he is. And he’s only 32, for God sakes, and already regional manager. And he’s single and has plenty of girlfriends, most of whom look like models (including the one whose picture sits in his office).

But some of the things he said to her, the way he touched her all the time, was he trying to seduce her? "Dumb, dumb, dumb!" Sheri spoke quietly to herself. No, she knew what was going on here, Sheri was going through that thing again…the desire to cheat.

It had begun at the end of high school. When she and Bill had been dating for years as high school sweethearts. And the big prom, the senior prom was coming up. All of them were 18, adult. But she and Bill were the only ones left who hadn't 'balled', as they said it back then. Eighteen and no sex and she was ready. And the ‘gang’ was going to rent a big cabin at the lake after the prom and party. And Sheri had decided to ‘give herself’ to Bill that night. And Bill was excited that after all the begging and pleading, they were going to do it!

She thought back, thirty-five years! The gang had been drinking, and Bill, a lot. He had been pretty silly as they sat in the back seat of Jim’s car, constantly reaching under Sheri’s dress trying to get at her panties. In the front seat were Jim and Peggy-- her best friend and she was so drunk she could barely keep her head from falling in Jim’s lap!

And then taking Bill’s hand and taking him into the back bedroom and undressing for him (whereas Bill just threw his clothes off, Sheri had planned every step, what she would remove first, etc.), Bill just kept groaning, as he stroked his hard little dick, "Come on, baby, get naked!" And then he was on top of her and he pushed hard and she felt the tearing inside her and he was jerking violently and then he started coming. And some of it got inside her and some of it got on her mound and some of it got on her thigh. Bill rolled over and passed out.

She lay there for a few minutes and kept thinking of a song. Vicky Carr, "Is That All There Is?"

That’s it? Sex is just this ‘surrender’ and then it’s over?

After slipping into the bathroom, she washed herself off and slipped on her sexy little night shirt she had bought for this night—this special night! It was red and ended just below her bottom. She found the sexy pair of panties, French cut, that she had bought, also red and slipped them on and stepped back into the hallway. She went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Everybody else had paired off and gone to separate bedrooms so after she got her water she slipped out of the back door. And she walked down to the little dock, where the group planned to swim the next day. She sat down on the dock and let her bare feet dangle in the cool water and the song came back, "If that is all there is, then let’s keep dancing". Sheri shook her head, she had so hoped that sex would be special, that giving herself to Bill was right, that tonight would be perfect.

"Hey, need some company?" came a voice out of the night. It was Jim. Sheri felt a bit self-conscious, after all she only had on a night shirt and panties,

"Wh..what are you doing out here?" she asked as he sat down next to her, dropping his feet in the water as well.

"Ah well you know, Peggy and liquor!" he laughed quietly. Sheri looked over at Jim. The football star, rugged, handsome and big, at least 6’4" tall with big wide shoulders which were quite nice right now, cuz they were uncovered. He was sitting next to her in his boxers!

"Yeah," she said quietly, "Not any worse than Bill!"

He looked at her and put out a big arm and wrapped it around her, "Ah, don’t tell me that it didn’t happen tonight?" he said pulling her smaller body against his bare chest. Sheri felt her nipple brush his chest, his hand wrapped around her other side, brushed against her nipple. She felt both of them harden quickly in the night air.

"God," she said, "Does Peggy tell you everything?"

"Pretty much!" he laughed, holding her close, "So, did ole Bill get it up and take your flower?" he said a little mockingly.

She glared at him, "Don’t be such an ass!"

Jim’s smile faded, "Aw shit, I was just teasing, you guys did do it, didn’t you?"

Sheri’s face blushed in the moonlight, "Of course, it was very…nice"

"Nice?" he laughed quietly, "Shit, girl, it should be anything but nice!"

"Yeah, well….." her voice trailed off.

"Ah jeez, Sheri, you are the sexiest girl I know, don’t be that way. I’d hate for you to think badly about sex!"

"No, it was fine, really," she said too quietly, a tear escaping her eye and falling on her little nightshirt.

"Aww, babe I’m sorry, really," Jim said and squeezed her again, but this time, the hand near her breast lightly brushed back and forth across her nipple and then he turned her head toward him.

He kissed her softly at first, but then with more passion, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She struggled briefly, but the kiss was so soft and so right. And she felt herself pull her leg up slightly, turning to kiss him more and when she did, his hand wrapped around her breast.

But not like Bill, more firmly, but so well. His fingers traced over her nipple and she found that unlike the rough pawing she got from Bill, it was turning her on.

He broke the kiss and Sheri’s eyes fluttered open. Jim was smiling down on her as his other hand reached under her little shirt and lightly grazed her skin up until he was squeezing her other breast.

"No, this isn’t," she began.

"Oh no, this is!’ Jim grinned as he kissed her harder, their tongues lashing each other, the heat of the moment building more and more.

Pushing on his big strong chest, bare in her soft hands, she said, "Jim, this is cheating. Cheating on my boyfriend and your girlfriend and we…" but she didn’t continue, because Jim was raising her little night shirt off her body and laying it out behind her on the little wooden platform. And he gently pushed her back down and kissing and nibbling on her breasts, nibbling, not biting, like Bill. And his hand slid lower and slipped under her panties.

She could have stopped him. She could have gotten up right there and picked up her shirt and gone back to Bill. She could have stopped him. But his fingers felt so good on her mound as he parted her with his big strong fingers. And it felt so good when his thumb rubbed across her little hood for the first time. And it felt so good to feel her panties slide off and land next to her. And it felt so good to see his boxers land on her panties next to her. And.God. His cock. His thick cock. His hard cock opened her wetness. And she felt her lips open. She felt herself getting very wet and felt the head of his penis press. A little pain and, "Awwwwww" she whispered as she felt Jim’s cock, his dick, his penis, his hard, hard cock slide in…in….in…god, in!

And she knew. She knew as she wrapped her legs around him as he began to fuck her. Yes fuck her. Fuck her pussy. "Fuck me!" she said quietly which Jim saw as the right thing. The best thing. And as he picked up speed and her legs wrapped around him, tightly urging him on, feeling his heat, his lovely cock stretching her virginal pussy, "My pussy!" she moaned. She knew.

She knew. She was cheating.

And she bit down on his shoulder as she felt him shoot deep inside her. She was ‘cheating’.

And she knew she was cheating when they kept kissing and he rolled her on top of him and she wrapped her fingers around his thick cock and pulled on it until it was hard again. And as she raised up and placed him against her wet pussy, leaking with his cum and her juices, she knew. God, she knew, as she let herself slide down on that thick cock, she was cheating on Bill. As he began lifting and dropping her body up and down on his thick cock in the moonlight night, she knew as she arched her back, feeling his cock rubbing against that lovely hard spot above her pussy, her clit, she knew.

She was cheating on her boyfriend and on her best friend. She knew as Jim grasped her tight little ass and began to piston deep inside her, she grasping his cock tightly with her hot wet pussy, that she was fucking her friend’s boyfriend. She was cheating.

So, a week later they had all graduated from school. The following week, Sheri missed her period. And in fear, she worried that the baby could be Jim’s, not Bill’s. So, she married Bill and she made a pact. If the baby would be Bill’s she would never ever cheat again. And the baby was born with Bill’s eyes and curly brown hair. And she kept hearing that song in her head, "Is That All There Is?"

Sheri didn’t give up on her marriage. And Bill has been a good husband and provider over the years. And their son grew up and moved away and is happy. And to everyone, Bill and Sheri are just the perfect couple.

But Sheri discovered something else early in her marriage. She discovered that a woman can have an orgasm, and that she doesn’t need a man to get one. She discovered vibrators, and dildos and she kept them hidden.

"Her cheating tools," she had come to call them. She remembers the first time. She was 24, she was home with her child, sleeping in the next room. She had taken the wrapping off the mail ordered little vibrator. Clunky, a bit like a thick pen, she had followed the instructions, putting the batteries in. Sliding it inside her pussy. Deep inside it felt interesting and then she turned the little nob…’buzzzzzzzzzz’ and she found her eyelids fluttered and she liked the feeling. And she raised it higher, to her clitoris and then.

She remembers that day like it was the real day of losing her virginity. The wildness of the room suddenly, of her grabbing the sheets, of her ass off the bed, of her hips pistoning back and forth like she was fucking a lover. And then it happened. To this day she wonders how her thrashing, of her knocking the lamp on the side of the bed off to the floor, of the shaking violence in her legs and of that unbelievable moan. That moan that came from her soul, from her heat. She came wildly, violently.

And she knew.

She knew that she had to have someone who could do that to her with a cock.

But that would be cheating.

So, she returned to work after the son grew up. And she put out of her mind the idea that she should have good sex. Especially as Bill just lost interest. Until finally, a few months ago, she had tried. She had bought one of those ‘self help videos’ about middle age and sex, rediscovering the passion. But she was only kidding herself, there never had been passion, and Bill smiled and said, "That’s not us."

But what she thought. What she knew. "That’s not YOU!"

And now.

Now.

Mr. T smiled at her. "You know we have got to finish up this contract. Will you stay tonight and work with me?" She had agreed.

She called Bill and he said, "Fine, no problem." Right, no problem, this good looking, hot young guy wants her to work late with him, ‘no problem.’

He had ordered in dinner. He told her how beautiful she was. But they went to work and he was all business. Oh, she noticed little things. How his hands, his huge hands, kept brushing her arm, and once against her breast. Another time how he’d been looking down her blouse, seeing her breasts swinging in her light bra. She knew. How’d he rubbed her shoulders at around 9 pm, and his hands had roamed a little far in front, touching the tops of her breasts. Or, how he had convinced her to let him rub her feet at 10 pm and how her legs had parted and he could see her bare legs, her thighs, her panties.

She knew.

And so, at 11 pm, when he moved in with his big hands, his thick chest, and picked her up out of her seat,

"Great work, Sheri!" he said as he lightly twirled her around in his arms and then.

He kissed her, firmly. His lips were firm and soft and her mouth opened and his tongue danced through to hers. She felt him open her blouse and she moaned a soft ‘no’ but he kept on. She knew.

His kisses were making her wet. She felt overcome, excited, dangerous, captured, hungry, and full of desire as he undressed her in the lowered lighting in his office. She felt like she should try and stop him as she stepped out of her skirt, her blouse on the floor. She started to speak as his hands snapped her bra free as he kissed her even harder. She felt she could stop him now when his hands grasped her breasts, his mouth sucking on her nipples. She could but her body wanting it. Wanting it all as her panties slid to the floor. As she realized that for the first time in her married life, she was about.. to…

Cheat.

She didn’t resist; she wanted him. She desperately needed him as she pushed him back in his chair and began pulling his clothes off. She heard him laugh softly as she pulled his pants and his underwear down.

"Cock!" she said out loud as her mouth encircled it, sucking him. Sucking him like she had watched in the video. Licking his balls, sliding up and down his thick, very thick cock! And getting as much of it in her mouth as she could--sucking, sucking. Hearing him moan, god was that beautiful. Feeling him arch his back and push his stiff cock deep in her mouth. Opening her throat like the video said,

"Ummm," she groaned.

He lifts her up and tosses her like a doll onto his desk, papers flying everywhere. Her hand goes to her pussy. Her wet pussy. "Fuck me," Sheri growls in a voice she doesn’t recognize, "Fuck my pussy!"

And in seconds, his thick cock moves up over her pussy. He is talented, he rubs it up and down her slit, making it slippery with her juices. From her cunt. "My cunt," she says out loud again.

"Damn!" he laughs as he feels her hands grasp his hard ass and pull. Pull as he pushes his thick tool deep inside her pussy. Her pussy. His cock. Fucking. Wild, slamming into each other, her pushing up as he slams down on each thrust,

"Come on, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she yells and he does. Fucks. Screws. The two are lost in the moment. Fucking. Screwing. Until.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" she screams as her legs squeeze hard against this young stud. This fucking machine. This lover. This fucker.

"AWWWWW COMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!" as she feels the waves of heat, and wetness and pure lust washing over her. And as she feels him come, shooting, shooting over and over, his ass pistoning in a frenzy.

Fucking.

Cheating.

And in that moment just past the orgasm, when Sheri knew. Knew there would be. More fucking. More sucking. More sex.

She laughed quietly and began to sing.

"Is that all there is? Is that all there is?"

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers