Is That You..?

Story Info
Brian fools his dearest little kitten...
1.8k words
4.09
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear my phone, it's from Daddy. Oh, how I love getting surprise texts from him while he's at work. "Kitten, I will be late coming home. No one here knows how to run fucking this place." I can tell he is frustrated. I will do my chores early for Daddy, he will be so surprised!

As I begin my chores my mind begins to drift. My thoughts begin to shift as Daddy enters my brain. He is so sexy in that suit of his. I press my thighs together as I push the vacuum across the room, feeling a twinge between my legs. I grin as the familiar warm feeling begins to swell from my toes, up my legs, my thighs... Oh, I must finish my chores or Daddy will be furious with me!

Thoughts of his little kitten begin to cross his mind as Brian squirms in his office, a bulge growing inside his pants. Brian's hand sinks under his desk, massaging the swelling flesh beneath the fabric as he removes his cell phone from his desk. "Because I am coming home late we will be going out for dinner tonight, I am in no mood to cook. I have been saving this for when you have shown me you are a good girl, but, because of the circumstances, you may have it early. There is a box for you in the closet. Put it on and be ready to go when I come home. See you soon kitten," he types.

As I begin the last of the mornings dishes my mind drifts again, I feel the twinge returning. It surges through my breasts, my nipples hardening beneath Daddy's t shirt I out on this morning. My hand slides under the hem of my cotton prison, my fingers trailing to my breast. My breath quivers as I feel the warm water drip off of my finger onto my swollen nipple. Reality quickly returns as I feel warm water rushing over my red painted toes. "Shit," I mutter as I fumble to turn the water off and get a towel from the cupboard.

My chores have been finished just in time as I look to the clock, I smile to myself anticipating Daddy's return and how pleased he will be that I have been a good girl and finished my chores early. My cell has a message, I grin, knowing it is Daddy before I can check it. I quickly rush to the closet after reading his instruction. I find a jet black pencil skirt with small embellishments along the waistline and a copper colored v neck top.

I hear the handle on the door turn, the mechanical tumblers clinking in a song that seems to take an eternity to end just as I slick on a bit of lipstick. The image in the mirror looks stunning, classy, sophisticated; can this really be me? Daddy knows just what to put me in. My curves perfectly accentuated a perfect amount of cleavage for Daddy to silently claim at and other's to admire.

"Kitten? Where are you?" I hear Daddy call for me. We meet and I see an approving smile across his face. "Kitten, you have been a very good girl today getting your chores done. You will be rewarded after dinner," he praises me. I gleam as he looks me up and down, inspecting every inch of my body, his erection ever present now. Daddy catches me smiling as I can see his physical approval growing minute by minute, he kisses me. Slowly, passionately.

I feel Daddy's hand slither up my leg, gripping my behind tightly. My hands roam over his body, pulling off his jacket and shirt. Daddy takes my hands firmly and instructs me to stop; I fear I am in trouble. "I'm sorry Da..," he places a finger over my lips as I feel him pull my top from my skirt and over my head. "Strip the rest kitten, like a good girl," his voice penetrates the fog my body has created. I nod as I snap my bra and let it slip off my shoulders. Daddy hears a quiet thud as it hits the floor. Unzipping my skirt, I wiggle slowly for you, letting my heavy breasts sway, my nipples growing harder than I thought possible in the cool air. My skirt falls to my ankles and reveals a naked woman, as I decided not to wear panties.

Daddy picks me up slowly and I wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed. I lie still as he stands over me. He walks towards the end of the bed and places a white leather restraint around each of my ankles, cinching my legs apart wide, my naked body exposed. Next my wrists, I can hear the metal buckle quietly clashing into each other as he secures my wrists. I am completely in Daddy's control.

I bite my lip in anticipation and think to myself "I guess I get desert before dinner." Daddy walks towards the closet near the doorway and my mind spins questioning what he will surprise me with, but I am greeted not with a surprise, but what seems to be a punishment. The room goes black, I hear the door slam, the sound echoing in my head. "Oh no, Daddy is angry with me, what did I forget?" I think to myself, going through the opinions.

"D...daddy..?" my head twists from side to side, trying desperately to see Daddy and where he is in the darkness as I begin to realize I have been left alone. My heart begins to race; my breath shakes as a single tear runs down my face. My anxiety filled gasps sound loud as church bells inside this silent room. I breath is stolen from my chest as I hear the mechanical clinking of the door knob. The door shuts quietly as footsteps grow louder, closer. I whimper uncontrollably and manage to tearfully find the words "Daddy..? Is that you..?"

A single fingertip trails lightly up my right leg as my body fights the tight restraints, the sound of the straps pulling against the bed only making me fight more. The trail circles my neck and returns to my breast, a firm had grasping it, pinching my nipple. My tears flow slowly as my body fights between fear and pleasure as another hand trails down my navel to my slick lips. I hear a voice emerge from the darkness.

"Now time for your treat, my sweet kitten," I hear as every muscle in my body relaxes and my tears soak into my face. Daddy's familiar kiss is upon my lips. He slowly moves down my neck to my breast, taking a nipple into his warm waiting mouth, his tongue swirling around it, not fully touching it for a moment before releasing it. My breathing becomes heavy; the room begins to smell of my sex as my exposed pussy grows wetter.

Daddy kisses down my stomach, stopping at my clit. "Oh Daddy," I give into my urge to moan as his tongue flicks my swollen button quickly. Taking it between his teeth ever so lightly, Daddy sends shocks down my spine as this new sensation fills me. I feel two fingers slip into my slit as Daddy's mouth pauses. "Kitten, you're so wet," he growls as his assault on my pussy continues. I moan once again, but they are stifled as I feel am emptiness consume my pussy. Daddy pushes his fingers into my open mouth and orders me to suck them clean. I taste myself; it is a sweet sweet taste.

Before I can begin to beg for his fingers to return Daddy has slid them into my and found my g-spot, making me cry out. My back arches as I feel his fingers drum against it, the back of my head pressed into the mattress, my moans filling the room. "Daddy please, I want it so bad, I want you inside me" I beg as I feel his rock hard cock against my leg. He fondles my pussy harder, making me squirm and fight against the restraints.

Daddy hears my pleading and can hold himself back no longer, he stops. I fear the worst as I feel the mattress become level and his body heat no longer combining with mine as he gets off the bed. Relief fills me as I hear his belt buckle jingle and clatter to the floor. "Oh kitten, I suppose since you were a good girl today..." his voice trails off as he climbs in between my spread legs.

I feel the head of Daddy's cock run a single pass over my lips to my clit and back down before slowly pushing inside of me, stretching me. My moan is stopped in its tracks as the pleasure of being filled by Daddy's cock consumes me. My hips buck towards his as my body silently begs for more. I feel his cock bury itself inside of me as he leans up to release my wrist restraints, allowing me to unconsciously devour his body with them.

Daddy begins to thrust, slowly at first, deep and completely. He fills me then empties me, then fills me once more as my nails dig into his back. I cry out in pleasure, as the pain of my nails digging into him only turns Daddy on more. He pumps faster and faster into me as he leans down to my ear and whispers again "such a good girl."

I feel Daddy's hardness throb inside of me as he feels just how tight his kitten's hole is against his uncut cock. His thickness stretching me is only driving me to cry out louder, my voice growing hoarse. His hands wander over my body, occasionally a fingertip will trail across my collarbone or over my sensitive nipples. Each time lighting a fire in the deepest pits of my body, my muscles tense as a sharp gasp reveals itself from every touch.

I feel Daddy's firm hold around with one hand, as his voices cuts through my screams as he groans "cum for me, kitten." His commands send shivers down my spine and his touch throws moans from my mouth as a feel fingers against my waiting clit. I throw my head back once again, unable to silence myself.

"Now kitten!" I hear Daddy tell me firmly. His stern voice sends me over the edge. His cock begins to feel my muscles tense around it, my nail dig into his back deeply, scratching downward in long strokes. I hear him groan in ecstasy as my orgasm hits its height. My pussy twitching around his cock still as I cry out "Daddy, yes! Fill me, fill your tight little hole, please Daddy!"

Daddy's cock twitches once as his release comes to him in a wave, flowing over him. He bites his lip as he moans. Warmth consumes my body as his hot sperm flows from his cock into me. Daddy's muscles release as begins to come back into reality from his orgasm, he slowly pulls himself from me and I quiver as he does. He kisses me passionately as his cum slowly drips beneath me.