Is The Grass Always Greener?

Story Info
Man's will is only as strong as man's sexual fulfillment.
2.1k words
3.46
43.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why does the grass always look so much greener on the other side? I often wonder about that and have said to myself I never cheat on my wife. Human nature has a funny way throwing monkey wrenches into thing or throwing us a curve ball now and then. My name is Hobbs and I am 31. I spent most my life as an army brat traveling from state to state and post after post all over the world cause of my father. I also spent 6 years in the Military as well after graduating from high school.

When I got out of the service I figure a bullet take in the field was God's way of saying to slow down. So I settle down in the states and soon afterwards fell in love with my wife Amanda of 26. She is 5' 5" at 125lbs. She has long dark brown hair and the sexiest hazel eyes to match. She has all the right stuff I could ever want in a woman or so I thought anyways. It has been 2 years since we were wedded and the sex life is you can say stale. It has been 6 and half months since I have gotten any and she is always not in the mood or busy with her work. I know what your thinking and after spending a grand I found out she is not having any affair with anyone. She was raised in Europe and felt sex was not a major issue to a marriage. I on the other hand love sex and lovemaking and the intimate interaction in my bed.

After a while I surfed the web and took care of my need myself the best I could cause I love my wife and want to be with her so if I have to give up sex for her I would or so I thought. A couple weeks ago an old friend from the Ukraine Jenya dropped in for business of translating for a company she works for. I have kept in touch with her over the years as a great online relationship. I met her the same time I met my wife. There were sparks between us but nothing ever took off between us. The most we ever do was kiss and she played hard to get and had no interest in an American guy at that time or so it seemed. So I hooked up with my wife and that brings us up to the present. Last night I got a call at 1:30 am from Jenya asking me to come over and she needed a shoulder to cry on, after she was robbed coming from a pub after work. I told my wife about what is going on and my wives ok me going to help out my friend.

I arrived 15 minutes later at her hotel and made my way up to the room. My memory of her and the last time I had seen her raced in my head to the point of the last intimate soft French kiss she and I had. I wanted to take her to bed that night back then and now I am rushing to her aid like a knight in shining armor and hoping I wont hurt my marriage to my wife being here with her. I stood at her door for about a couple minutes contemplating how I should act around her like a school kid on his first date. I was nervous and not sure what to expect. So I knocked on the door. She took her time and had to make sure it was I and after she knew it was me had open up the door. Jenya was exactly how I remember her as I last seen her several years ago after we separated from the last kiss we shared. She stood 5' 3" 130lbs with long dirty blond hair with the perfect blue eyes and pale white skin. She was how I remembered her all this time. She was in her bathrobe from the looks of her wet hair fresh from the shower, most likely trying to clean herself from feeling dirty from being robbed earlier.

"Hobbs it's so good to see you again, and I am glad you are here with me now after all that has happened. Come in, come in and have a seat with me," she offered me to enter her hotel room. She closed the door behind me and locked it and made her way around me brushing up against my arm with her chest then skipped the couch and sat down on her bed. She then soon patted for me to sit on the bed next to her. I did and looked into her eyes before she said anything.

"Jenya, are you ok? What happen to you and how much did you loose to the robber? Did you call the police and what did they say?' I spat out all the questions at her at once over being nervous about my feelings for her and my being worried over her.

"I left the pub a block away from here when a car pulled up with a couple of guys jumped out and one had a knife the other had a gun and they asked me to give them my money or they would rape me and leave me for dead somewhere. So I gave them all I had on me that was about $168.00 cause the rest is in my account and on my credit card. They took the money and drove off when they seen a police car drive by. I flagged the police officer but the guys got away. I figured after the police took my report I need someone with me here for the night after all this was less then a block away from here," She filled me in on the details.

She then leaned over and hugged me close to her, I seen for a split second that she had no bra on under the robe. The thought of her hugging me excited me to the point I start getting hard over her embrace. She started to sob some as I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. She then pulled back and looked in my eyes with her tear filled eyes and leaned forward to kiss me. I thought she was going to kiss me on the cheek but she guided her lips to mine and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues intertwined with each other for several minutes. I had lost my thoughts and my mind, as it seems. All my senses were coming back to me and I had pushed her away.

"I can't do this with you, Jenya. I am happily married to Amanda..." she interrupted what I had to say as my protest to her and stood up in front of me. With a pull on her robe belt, her robe fell to the ground in front of me. I was in shock as well as in awe to her naked physic she has posed. I my thoughts were now on her and her naked body. The lust filled desire had taken its toll on my soul and I had to have her every possible way I could imagine. I had dropped to my knees in front of her and spun her around and sat her down on the bed spreading her legs so I could look at her shaved folded moist lips. I knew then I had to taste her and please her first. So I lowered my head and started to lick and nibble her clit and placed both her legs over my shoulder so I could have a better access to her most sexy pussy I have ever seen and now tasted. Her moans were getting louder as she put her hands on my head to guide me to suck her harder and licker her deeply as I could. Her hips were bucking my tongue as she road my face for what it seemed a good thirty minutes. She had several orgasms and now she wanted to taste my hard shaft. She helped me up and started to unzip my pants and seen I had boxers on and slipped her hand through the fly of the boxers to freed my hard shaft. Once it was out she knelt down and took fully into her mouth as she deep throated it. God I was in heaven and she knew it as she was in totally control over me with my shaft deep in her mouth and throat. She cupped my balls in one hand and pumped with her other as she started sucking and licking my tip on her mouth. Looking down at her I knew it would not be too much longer that I would fill her mouth with my seed. She knew I was close and sucked even harder.

"Oh, Jenya I am about to cum in your mouth baby! Oh god here I cum," as I said that she took me deep in her throat as my seed started to be pumped down her throat.

She swallowed ever drop then a second load was now being shot into her mouth and a third and she was getting full to the point it was dripping out of the corner of her mouth. She then used her finger to wipe up the dribble and licked her lips.

"Hun you tasted great, I have wanted to taste you for so long, now that you are here I better work you up to get hard so I can feel that sexy hard shaft of yours deep in my pussy filling me up full of your seed." She licked her lips while talking to me. After her telling me this I was once again aroused to the point it hurt. I was hard for her and she knew it.

She turned away from me and bent over the bed and I took this as an invitation and got up and took my shaft in my hand and placed it in behind her into the folds of her wanting pussy. She started to sit up as I slid myself in her moist hot pussy. She gave out a loud moan as I started to pump her. Every time I slide into her she push her self into me so I would penetrate into her deeper. I then leaned over her while pumping her pussy and place my hands on her breasts and felt them as I rode her from behind. This was turning her wild on me, as her moaning was getting louder. She was soon coming clenching my shaft with her pussy's muscles deep inside.

Oh yes, Hobbs fuckkk meeeeeee now harder! Fuckkk meeeeeee baby and fill me up with you fucking cock. Fill me Hobbs now," she howled at me while I started to pound her pussy.

"That's it baby, fill me up fill me with your seed. I need your cock I need your seed to make me full inside..."

That was it all that I could hold out for," I am Cumming..."I felt her pussy grip harder as it started to milk my shaft. I was now cumming deep inside her filling her up with my seed she so very much wanted to feel inside her. Load after load I shot up inside her and she milked me for all I had till I was weak and had to lay down. She rolled off my shaft and spooned up to me on the bed.

"Thank you my love I wanted to have you for so long. But please don't be mad but I was never robbed tonight. I had to come up with a way to get you with me and to take you in bed," she told me the truth. But at that point I didn't care I wanted her I started to get hard again and she took my cock and placed it inside her and pushed herself deep on me as we spooned together. I soon passed out with me inside her and she soon fell asleep.

When I woke up it was 1pm in the after noon and she was still in my arms with my limp shaft up against her folds. That leaves me up to this point from the start of the story here. 1pm and I have not called my wife to tell her I am ok and never went home. I love my wife but now have to face the facts I had sex with another woman and seem to feel I can't have enough of her. Now I have to figure out what I want to do and what choices I have cause I am now up to my neck and now my shaft in trouble with now my lover, Jenya.

Why does the grass always look so much greener on the other side?