Is This Seat Free?

Story Info
An encounter in a cafe takes an interesting turn.
1.5k words
4.07
19.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excuse me, is this seat taken? Good, I thought not. You seemed very intent on your magazine, not like you were expecting someone. You look slightly surprised. Presumably because there are other seats free but I have chosen to sit at your table. There is a very good reason for this. It was your eyes.

Ah, you smile and look sceptical. It's true though. I noticed them. When you looked up at the waiter who gave you your coffee. Very striking. You're blushing slightly. You don't hear this often? I'm genuinely surprised.

Oh and please, If I'm distracting you, please say so. Just say the word and I will be silent. There is a newspaper rack over there. I can go and pick up a copy of the Times and read that. No? Ok, I will persevere. You are enjoying the company perhaps? Everyone else here is on their phone every five seconds, but you haven't taken yours out once. And I assume from the large cup of coffee that you're intending to stay here for a while. AS for me? I will have my tea, then go.

Ah, here it comes now. Thank you John!

Do I know him? No, I just read the name badge.

Can I tell you why I'm here? It's ok, I'm not trying to preach to you or sell you anything. I came here today because I want to have sex. Yes, you heard me correctly. I can see in your eyes that you are wondering what to do. Well you are totally free to end this conversation. Say "Please stop". Or "Fuck off", if that's more your style. Tell the waiting staff. Call the police. Walk out. I'll sit here and wait while you decide.

Not yet? Good, I'd hoped that would be the case. I should explain a little more what I meant. I'm not saying I want to chat to you, take your phone number and then take you to the cinema. And then maybe for a meal. And after we've crossed a certain line, we'll go out and have a couple of drinks and then maybe go to yours or mine and have passionate, drunken sex. I played that game for years, it's boring. When I say I want to have sex, I mean here, today.

Ah you've noticed my hand on your leg, that is the first step. Here, I shall move my chair until I'm next to you. You have opened your legs a little for me, I appreciate that.

So first, I shall stroke my hand along your thigh leg like this. Your jeans are not so thick that you won't be able to feel it, I think. And little by little, I move my hand further over, until I'm stroking inside your thigh...Like so. Your breathing has changed, I gather you are enjoying this? Good. That is at least half the point of the exercise. Now, my hand creeps up to the top of your leg and to your crotch. I run my finger along there. An intake of breath? Excellent. I note too that your nipples are hardening. And that is quite a flush on your face.

The waiter is coming now, perhaps to offer a top up, perhaps to check you're ok. You better talk to him. Tell him all's well. Or not, if now's the point you want to leave.

That worked well. The smile helped. And I like the fact that you called him John, that was a nice touch. And now he is away, we can take the next step. I can feel from stroking your crotch that these jeans have a button fly. I am undoing one, two, three of the buttons. Now I can move a finger in. And stroke it down the line of your cunt. Don't grimace, it's just a word. Hm. You are quite wet considering we are not long started. I wonder if..? Yes, I can push your panties to one side with my finger. Much better.

I presume that this is your clitoris. Not just from the evidence of my fingertips, but from the way your eyes rolled. It's ok, I shall be gentle and waltz with it rather than polka.

And further down? Perhaps I can be dextrous and keep my thumb dancing with your clit whilst the fingers rove further down. There they go, along the slit. Slowly, up and down.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I appear to have one finger in your cunt. Now two. But the light in those eyes of yours tells me that it is not a terrible incovenience. So shall we see what happens if I waltz my thumb round your clit whilst my two fingers push in and widen in your cunt?

Most interesting. I would be careful, you might damage your lip from biting it so. You may also wish to take the odd deep breath -- those short sharp ones can tire you out. Your condition seems to be deteriorating. I would advise a well timed cough as a useful way of covering any noises you might feel driven to make.

Well, that was quite a coughing fit. I will button up your fly again. No, we are not quite done. You see over there, there is a door which lead to the ladies' and gents' toilets. I happen to know that in this modest little cafe, there is just a single unisex room. When I nod, you will proceed through the door and on to that room. Once there, you will kneel on the floor and await me. I would prefer it if you left the door unlocked, but if you are feeling particularly scared, unlock when it is knocked twice hard and twice soft.

--

I'm disappointed you locked the door, but not surprised. At least you are on your knees. You are looking nervously at the door, It is ok, the waiter chose that very moment to go and get some stock from the backroom. I left the money for my tea on the table to allay his suspicions.

Please undo my belt for me. Good. Now the fly. Excellent.

You will see that the boxer shorts I am wearing also have a fly, a button fly. It is your choice whether you wish to undo this or to pull the boxers down entirely. Either way, I think you know what your hand should be searching for.

Through the button fly? An excellent choice. There is something particularly arousing about that type of arrangement. You look a little daunted. Do not be worried, it is no monster. Now just take those lips of yours and surround the tip of it. Push them forward a little. Then back. Very good. Extend your tongue a little and run it along the line it touches. Yes. Like that.

I'm pushing further in now, remember and keep your breathing regular through the nose. Steady your hands on my buttocks if you require the extra support. Good. You are doing exceptionally well.

I see a flash of concern in your eyes. You are starting to wonder where the product of your sucking is going to go. All of the outcomes are problematic one way or another. You will be relieved to hear that I have another plan in mind.

And breath. So far so good. Yes, I am donning a condom now. I may be horny, but I'm not an idiot.

Please place your hands on the wall facing us. Now move your legs back a little. Excellent. I'll just undo your fly and pull down your jeans and panties. Now, let me just.. ..how interesting. I was expecting that you would need some further stimulation to prepare your cunt for my cock, but appears that fellating it has kept you entertained enough. Well, here it comes. The tip. Now the shaft. And the rest. You gasp. It may be a little larger than it first appeared, but I assure you that is entirely your fault.

Now what happens next? I could fuck you slowly and passionately whilst whispering in your ear. But that is not really what I want or need. Hold your hands steady against the wall, I am going to fuck your cunt hard and fast.

Oh God yes. Your cunt is a very sweet place to be in. So hot. So wet. Do you hear those noises as your juices leak out and onto your thighs? I will grab your hips so I can thrust harder.

If you can afford to surrender one hand, you could stroke your clit. There. Is that not nice? You get double the stimulation as you rub your clit whilst I fuck your cunt. I can feel it clenching round me. One last frenzied burst of thrusts and then...

Mm. Beautiful. Thank you.

You may wish to clean up a little before leaving. Your sweaty forehead and between your legs should be priorities. You can put this in the bin too.

I shall leave first. By the time the waiter puts two and two together, it will be too late.

Good day to you.