Is This Turning Me On? Pt. 01

Story Info
Christian Coed finds herself in a compromising situation.
8.9k words
4.41
76.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NCER
NCER
34 Followers

This is my first submission, all characters are over 18. Ashley is based on a real person, and all events in this particular story are as well. I hope you enjoy.

Part 1: Ashley Goes to a Costume Party

Chapter 1:

Rushed into it all.

You have no idea how many times I've heard the lust filled words of "I fucking hate you." as I do something incredibly daring and kinky with a girl. But man do I still get intimidated by a gorgeous woman, which is why when I met Ashley, I was so nervous. I was given her phone number by Bernice, who was my friend David's mom. They were both pretty conservative, and his mom knew nothing about me other than I have a good job and that I'm always nice to her.

Did you ever meet an old lady who just loved you for no apparent reason, that was Bernice. I was reluctant to being set up until David pulled up Ashley's Facebook page at work. Ashley was amazing, she had gorgeous shoulder length dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. Most of the pictures she had uploaded were headshots and I could see why, because that was all I needed to see to agree to call her.

I get nervous around truly stunning women, and Ashley was a stunner. I start being overly nice, some would say creepily nice, which isn't like me at all. I end up trying to befriend them just for their validation. I want them to like me so bad that I end up with the friend stamp, or worse, they end up going home with someone else right in front of me. I'm pretty bold and charismatic, but I just can't get there with girls like Ashley. I sucked it up and nervously called her anyway. I invited her out to a restaurant to talk, and have dinner.

We went out on a Monday night, one of her nights off. She showed up in tight black slacks and a sexy but classy white wrap around top. The top went well with her large breasts, and the pants showed off her bubble butt and tone thighs perfectly. She wasn't showing any extra skin but I felt like she was naked in front of me. She definitely had style and knew how to dress for her body type. I was already intimidated.

As soon as the awkward pleasantries of introducing ourselves to each other were over she promptly informed me that she didn't drink and sort of frowned at me when I ordered a vodka tonic. That would have put a total damper on things if I weren't buzzed already from pre gaming in order to get up the courage to not suffocate this girl with my niceties and fawning. We talked a bit and it was clear that the only reason she had agreed come out with me was because Bernice was so high on me.

As she spoke I found we had nothing in common. She rambled on as I tried to keep up, "I went to Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory since kindergarten till I graduated high school, now I'm in the Business program at Grand Canyon University as a junior, I might be graduating early, I love it there."

As well as tidbits like, "I live in Scottsdale now, it's really nice there, my parents pay for it, they spoil me a bit but I'm still their little girl.", as well as, "My parents wouldn't let me date till I turned eighteen!"

A naïve insult or two, "Oh you live on the west side, I don't really go out that way its kinda of seedy isn't it?", and finally, "Yeah I work at a nice resort out in Scottsdale, I'm a liaison, I make sure all the customers are happy, it's pretty cool. Me and my family get to use all the facilities for free, massages, spa, tanning, pools, you name it, my brothers love that, and it's near my church, Scottsdale Christian, so it's convenient, do you go to church at all?"

I was an amoral piece of sludge next to this girl, other than my job I was out classed, and we were completely opposite people. I just couldn't let go and be myself in front of a girl like this.

When we left I walked her to her car and we just did the obligatory business type hug and told each other that we had a good time even though I'm pretty sure she was bored the whole time. I was willing to bet we would never call each other. I was seriously at a disadvantage with this girl, she was so beautiful, cover model hot, normal, employed, in school, charming, and religious. I couldn't get her out of my head for days, or how badly I had been taken out of my comfort zone by her.

How Ashley just hugged me and waved good bye without any sign of interest in me got under my skin. I knew all the mistakes I had made on the date and that's really why it bothered me, not because she didn't like me but because I didn't really give myself a chance.

She was such a sweet heart and I wondered if she even had a naughty side. I thought about her, no daddy issues, no molestation by priests, no catholic school girl syndrome, no issues of any kind that I could perceive, twenty one but didn't drink, just a completely well balanced and good Samaritan type of girl.

I paced around my apartment for two days, I always thought, no KNEW, that every girl deep down loved to get wild at some point. I'm a very analytical person and plan things out for fun, it comes with being the son of an accountant and engineer, so I got a pad and paper and started. So what if I went for it and struck out? "So fucking what?" I asked myself. I could get another girl, not as drop dead as her, but I could easily. I was going to need help though, so I took a shot of jack, then gave her a call.

I started in on her immediately as if the boring date had never happened. "I bet you didn't think I was gonna call you after you made such a fool of yourself at the restaurant, geez eating steak with the salad fork, you were so embarrassing!"

"I did not!" She laughed more genuinely and playfully at that comment than I had heard over the entire date. After poking some more fun at her and receiving some witty barbs back I started my plan and asked with some exaggeration and sarcasm, "So my work is having this adult costume party Sunday afternoon at this convention center, and I need a date. Sooo naturally I thought who wouldn't be busy at all?" before she could even answer I said dripping with even more sarcasm and bite "I understand if you don't want to go, I mean it would be sooooo hard for you to pull off one of those types of costumes."

She laughed nervously and paused, "Well... I don't know. Maybe, you seem nice enough, but I go to church on Sunday. What time is it at?" she asked, unsure what sort of an adult costume party I was inviting her too.

"It's around 2 pm." I remembered her telling me she went to church earlier so I picked a time that she couldn't use as an excuse without flat out lying.

"Ok well, what type of party is this again?" She asked not quite understanding my proposal.

"It's a work thing at the Phoenix Valley Convention Center, they decided on a theme this time, so they went with costumes. I'm actually at a loose end, I don't wanna be the only guy without a date, and this other girl that I was supposed to go with backed out on me." I informed her.

"Oh that's horrible, well... what are people going to be wearing?" She asked uncertainly.

"Oh I don't know, there's prolly gonna be a sexy sailor girl, a sexy girl scout, a sexy teacher, a sexy referee, a Victoria's secret angel, I might go as Tarzan. I haven't decided." I replied in a joking manner making her unsure if I was serious or not.

There was a pause and definitely some tentativeness in her voice as she said "umm..."

Before she could finish that thought I said teasingly, "Hey, what about your uniform from high school, you'd make a pretty hot school girl, I mean you technically still are so it wouldn't be a stretch."

She laughed, loosening up more, and retorted mockingly "Sorry to disappoint you but our uniforms were slacks and polo shirts."

I replied quickly knowing that I almost had her, "OH well what kinda school uniform is that geez man, what's the world coming to when school girls are wearing pants!" She laughed and I could almost picture her mannerisms, she seemed really intrigued by me now, "Anyway just meet me at fascinations after work today and we'll pick something out. But I gotta go so I'll call you, you get off at 3 right?"

"Oh, OH, yeah, ok." she said confused at whether she'd actually just agreed or not.

I spared no time calling her right at three, her phone rang for a while before she finally picked up. "Hey!" she said with half cheer and half 'I almost let this go to voice mail because I have no idea what you are getting me into'.

I made some idle chat, asked her how work was, and then asked if she was ready to go to Fascinations. She immediately sounded reluctant.

"I actually don't know where one is, cant we just go to the mall and get a costume?" She asked.

"OH my god! You've never been to fascinations before have you?" I said loudly into the phone with incredulity, "How could you possibly be a 21 year old girl, LOOKING the way you do, and have never been to a sex shop before? What's WRONG with you?" I exaggerated accusingly.

"Oh wow." She laughed at my outburst half wondering how to take the back handed compliment. "I don't really go to those types of places." She said with a hint of embarrassment and naïveté.

I noised "Mmmmhmmm" into the phone accusingly and waited.

She gave in, "Alright then, where is it?" I knew she was too nice of a person to blow me off, and that was part of my plan, she was obviously the type that had a hard time saying no when confronted. I smiled to myself and gave her directions to the closest store.

She pulled up in a white Honda Accord with a cross hanging from her mirror and a Jesus fish on the bumper. She was in her work clothes, tight soft beige slacks and a black V neck wrap around top. The outfit hugged her tight but voluptuous body. I was beginning to wonder if that outfit was mandatory at her job, and how many different color combinations of it she had.

"Ok lets go in!" I said hurrying her.

The store was in a pretty poor area, she looked pretty nervous, and was acting very quiet. I dropped the chit chat and became all business. I led her in the front doors. I knew exactly where we were going so I took a right, went straight to the costumes, grabbed a packaged school girl costume, handed it to her and said, "Here ya go." She looked up at me confused.

"Shouldn't I try it on?" She said looking over the package with trepidation.

"Nah just look at the size chart." I had grabbed a small medium. Most costumes only came in two sizes, SM, and medium large. The outfit came with a pink plaid pleated micro skirt, a tight crop top with only about 4 buttons, and white sheer knee high stockings with a satin cusp at the top. I grabbed her before she could process the outfit and took her over to the shoes, "Do you have heels? What size are you?"

She stammered, "Umm 8...", while still trying to examine the costume package, "...this is pretty reveal..." I pulled her to the shoe stand.

Ignoring her, I looked through the boxes, "Ok here," I handed her a box containing black classic Mary Janes with a 2.5 inch platform and 5 inch chunky heel. She juggled the box and costume and again before she could object, I took her over to a wall of tiny g strings and thongs. I grabbed the tiniest one that I thought she could get into, it was your classic g string with a tiny sheer triangle of fabric in the front. I added the tiny g string to her collection of naughty clothes and then led her towards the register.

"Wait, shouldn't I be trying this stuff on?" she asked becoming overwhelmed. I laughed.

"It's a costume," I said mockingly, treating her as if she were a bit of a rube, which she actually was in this place, "there's only two sizes, and you know your shoe size." I made a large arm motion towards the counter, the girl behind it, her name tag read Wendy, looked at the two of us and raised a knowing eyebrow at me.

Ashley just looked flustered. Wendy, picking up on the vibe between me and Ashley, took the clothes from her, and quickly rang it all up. She seemed to know I was trying to rush the purchase before Ashley could back out.

The amused cashier stared at Ashley waiting to for her to pay. Wendy didn't even glance at me, the total was well over a 100 dollars, I looked at Ashley, "Well? Pay the nice girl."

Wendy smiled at me conspiratorially as Ashley fumbled for her debit card. Wendy quickly put the receipt in the bag and put it right into Ashley's hands hurrying her along as well.

We got to our cars, and I gave her the directions that I had wrote out, complete with a map. I wanted her to go in a certain way, "So it's this Sunday at 2 pm, you sure you can make it?"

"Oh yeah, um, yeah I get out of church at 11 I should have time to change and make it there." She said with her brow furled.

"Alright see you there in our costumes!" I smiled and waved, playing it cool.

"Wait what are you going to wear?" She asked from her car door.

"It's a surprise, you'll just have to show up and find out."

She rolled her eyes at me and said "Yeah right, it better be good and not something lame." She laughed as she shook her head, threw the large black bag in her passenger seat and got in. I smiled and waved leaving on the good vibe.

I wondered if she would show up after she actually tried it on and saw how she looked in the costume. I was 99.5% sure that short of a swimsuit this would be the most revealing outfit she'd ever worn in public, and 100% sure it was the kinkiest thing she would ever where in her entire life. It was only Thursday afternoon, so she had a lot of time to mull it over, and I had my doubts about her following through.

I was bit surprised on Saturday that while on her lunch break she gave me a call to ask about the party.

"Hey, I was just wondering how I should do my hair, curly, in a pony tail, pig tails, what do you think?"

"Definitely pig tails for the school girl, it fits the theme you know, braided would be better."

"Oh ok, and also, like, how should I do my make up, I don't want to look too slutty." She said that last part with emphasis.

"The less the better just think innocent and pink and you'll be good, maybe some pink lip gloss, and whatever else you think you might need to complete the look, did you try it all on?" I asked, curious to know.

"To be honest with you I haven't, I've just been so busy, I pulled it all out of the package and looked at it though, and it's definitely, interesting, I have definitely never worn anything like this before, the skirt is..." She paused "not really there, but I never really get asked out a lot believe it or not, that's why Bernice set me up with you she said you were really sweet so I was a bit surprised with the whole costume thing."

"And I didn't think you liked me after the first date, most guys are intimidated, or get put off by my faith. I think that's why I'm going, because you actually called me back and it should be fun, and Bernice likes you, so you can't be all bad. BUT like I said I NEV-ER do stuff like this, oh man if my parents find out they'd probably think about disowning me." She said trying to be cute and humorous but at the same time warn me about what a risk this was for her.

"Oh I'm sure your parents have thought about disowning you plenty of times, relax!" I teased her.

She laughed and continued, "Well thanks for asking me to go, I was pretty reluctant at first but I wanna do it," she sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than me, "but if you want me to French braid the pigtails, I'll have to get up early before church and do it, and then change when I get home and head right over."

I was a bit surprised she hadn't at least been curious to see how she would look in the naughty costume.

"Well are you sure it will all fit?" I asked, wondering if she thought that by changing into it at the last minute she could say 'oh it doesn't fit I can't wear it so sorry I can't go but I really wanted to remember.'

She laughed, "Um yeah it will fit, only two sizes remember," she teased me back, "besides I don't really think it would matter," she chuckled "If you know what I mean. Although I have a cute pink bra with white bows on the straps and in between the cups that I can wear under the white top, because it's pretty see through and I don't think its gonna button all the way up." I laughed, she was impressing me. I thought for sure she was going to chicken out. I still had my doubts.

"Alright well make sure you follow those directions because there's construction and they will lead you past it. I was thinking we'd go in about 15 minutes late so like 2:15. I'll wait in the lobby for you to get there so you don't have to go in alone. I'm glad you're going, I thought you might back out."

She answered sincerely, "Oh no no, I don't back out, that would be so mean," then in an awwww poor baby type voice, "it would suck if everyone else has dates and you didn't. I'd feel horrible." Like I said way to nice, and now she was locked in to at least showing up. Now whether she'd show up in the outfit, well, I'd find out Sunday wouldn't I. Everything sounded good so far and I was getting extremely excited to see her in public sporting the 'costume'.

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow around 2:15." She said bye to me and I hung up the phone with my heart pounding. I couldn't believe this was happening. I called the convention center to make sure the room I booked was still in order, a chipper woman answered the phone.

"Thank you for calling Phoenix Valley Christian Church and Convention Center, how can I help you?"

End Chapter 1

Chapter 2:

Are you serious right now?

I stood in the back lobby of the of the large modern church/convention center tapping my foot. I couldn't hear anything, the place was so tranquil, but I knew the service ended approximately at 2:00 so it would get hopping soon.

The center had two entrances, this was the back one, and from the outside the building looked like any other office building with nice landscaping. It had 2 sets of glass doors and once you came through them you were met with a set of about 10 white metals doors in front of you. Above was a mural of Jesus. Other church like artistry adorned the walls in the lobby.

To the left and right of the white doors were diagonal halls which ran along the V shape of the building. In the middle through the white metal doors was an inner sanctum, the modern church was there, with a hallway all around it and stairs at regular intervals. It was a massive two story church surrounded by conference rooms in the front near the main entrance and the smaller ones in the back halls. That's where my booked room was located.

My room was 105A the fifth room of 8 down the left hallway. Every room was the same shape, square, with one large window that looked out over the landscaping and the edge of the parking lot, the further down the hall you got the less of the parking lot you could see. The rooms were used for Sunday school, AA meetings, and whoever else could possibly use a room you might be able to fit 15 people into.

The instructions I gave Ashley were specifically designed to avoid the large sign out front that had the words Christian Church prominently on it. The instructions took her right into the back parking lot to a relatively non descript but modern building that you would never guess was a church. I leaned against the back wall at the end of the hallway, this gave me a perfect view of the parking lot through the glass doors.

It was almost 2:00. She had called me when she left her house in Scottsdale to let me know she was on her way. So far so good. I had prayed that she hadn't heard of this place. I didn't know if it was well known among Christians in the Valley.

Around 2:03 I heard the metal doors begin to open and the church goers who parked in the back lot began to pour out. I watched as an enormous group of people filtered out, some lingering to talk in the lobby, but most headed straight to their cars to get home and watch football. Almost on cue my phone rang. I had told Ashley to call me when she got to the corner.

NCER
NCER
34 Followers