Is This What You Want?

Story Info
Nervous man falls victim to a serial cock sucker.
1k words
3.9
32.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silversword
silversword
20 Followers

They both stood there in the dimly lit room. Neither seeming to know what to do or say next.

“You want a drink?” he stammered awkwardly.

“Yeh, might help, what have you got?” she asked her head down.

“Lager? Vodka?” he offered moving to a small cupboard.

“Vodka, do fine,” she said walking up behind him. As he turned round to face her with the bottle in hand he took a step back. She looked up at him from under her dark fringe. Her light blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

“Thanks,” she said flashing him a smile from her glossy lips. Taking the bottle from his hand she unscrewed the top and took a swig. Mistiming slightly a trickle of vodka rang from the side of her mouth off her chin and down between her breasts.

She giggled and she pulled the bottle from her mouth. Touching a finger to her chin she wiped the trail of vodka then allowed her finger to travel downwards running over her chest and between her breasts.

Bringing her finger back up to her lips she placed it in her mouth, slowing licking the vodka from it. Her eyes never left his as she licked her finger slowly.

Taking the bottle from her he placed it to his lips. Breaking eye contact he threw his head back taking a long swig from the bottle. He gasped as the harsh vodka stung his throat.

Wiping his mouth the back of his hand he placed the bottle back down on the side. Again they both looked at each other. She looked at his face, his dark hair cast shadows over his features in the dim light.

“Well,” she smirked. “You got me here.”

He just looked at her; she smiled back at him. She took a step closer to him, her body just inches from him.

He could smell her cheap perfume mixed with sweat and the hint of vodka that still hung on her breath. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling.

“Is this what you want?” she asked, letting her palm touch the front of his trousers. He shuffled back slightly but she persisted moving with him, keeping her hand on him.

Feeling his erection beginning to swell beneath her touch she leaned closer to him. Pressing her body against him. Leaning her head on his shoulder. She whispered into his ear, “would you like me to take it out and suck it?”

Still taken aback he just nodded.

“I’ll suck it till you cum in my mouth, would you like that?” she said almost mockingly.

Again he just nodded despite his nervousness his excitement was beginning to grow.

Squeezing him a little harder through the material of his trousers she began to massage him to hardness.

“Are you ready?” she whispered. Not waiting for a response she reached for his zipper and lowered it.

Allowing her hand inside his trousers she continued to massage his hardening cock.

Slowing sinking to her knees she continued to coax him as she unbuckled his belt with her free hand. He just stood there with his hands by his sides, watching her.

Having released his belt she opened up his trousers. She tugged down his trousers first and then his underwear.

His erect cock sprang free before her face.

She smiled up at him. “It’s beautiful,” she said stroking her fingers up the underside. She looked up at him from underneath his cock. Touching it to her face she slowly moved it past her mouth breathing out slowly as she did so.

He moaned out loud as he felt the warm breath caress him.

“I wonder what it tastes like?” she smiled again, looking up at him. “Would you like me to taste it?”

Looking down at her, his cock hanging over her face, he just nodded.

“I’ll take that as a yes then,” she said pressing her glossy lips to the head of his cock.

Snaking her tongue out she licked slowly over the head, spreading the small bead of pre-cum that had already formed.

“It tastes good,” she said before slipping the head into her mouth. He groaned out loud as her lips closed around it.

“Very good,” she said letting his cock fall from her mouth for just a moment. She slowly licked up the underside to the tip before plunging her head down onto him.

She let out a muffled moan as took most of his length in her mouth. Grasping the base of his cock in her hand she slowly began to move her mouth up and down on him.

He let out low moans and gasps as she continued to suck on him.

Pulling her head back of his cock a long strand of moisture hung between his tip and her lower lip.

“I wanna to taste your cum in my mouth,” she panted, a huskiness now in her voice.

Taking his cock back in her mouth she started to suck on him harder and faster. His breathing became heavier and she continued to suck him furiously.

“Ah,” he gasped suddenly his hips bucking forward. She relaxed her mouth around his cock and steadied him with her hands.

Feeling the pulse of his cock in her hand she waited and then it came. The first spurt of his cum shot straight down her throat. As he continued to cum she pumped him with her hand, drawing his cum from his cock into her mouth. Moving her head back until the tip of his cock rested on her lower lip she milked the last drops into her mouth.

Closing her mouth for just a moment. “Mmm, you taste good,” she said. He could still see his cum in her mouth as she spoke. Closing her mouth again she swallowed.

She looked up at him again, her eyes looking out from under her dark hair, his cock still in her hand. Smiling up at him she slowly licked the tip of his cock.

“Maybe I’ll see you again sometime?” She said before kissing the tip of his softening cock and standing up.

She leant towards him, her lips close to his. Again he could smell the cheap perfume now it was mixed with the musky smell of his of cum.

After waiting for a moment she pulled away. “Maybe not then,” she said, flashing him a look. Quickly she turned and let herself out of the door.

silversword
silversword
20 Followers