Is This What You Want?

Story Info
Dominant Wife
770 words
3.55
87.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being submissive to my much younger wife came naturally for me, I like to be told what to do and would do anything to keep my sexy wife happy. She is what every man dreams of in a woman, very sexual, very pretty, and very dominant. My wife takes much advantage of my submissive nature and makes sure I have a daily list of chores to do. I really love it when she orders me to do housework, especially when I'm made to hand wash a weeks worth of her dirty panties. I take my time doing this, as it turns me on so much to sort them, sniff them, lick them, and finally wash them with care then hang them in the laundry room to dry.

My wife is always coming up with new sexual adventures in the bedroom, and her latest is locking my cock and balls in chastity. She ordered a metal one from a porn site and now I must wear it all the time, with her in control of the key of course. She wears the key on a gold chain around her neck, I guess to remind me who is in charge. I didn't like the idea at first but now I'm totally hooked on it. I don't know what it is but wearing that cock cage while doing my chores just makes be feel so horny, and she loves the fact that I can't jerk off and has total control of my orgasms.

Our sex life is pretty simple, she's in charge and I'm there to please mistress in any way she wants. I say mistress, because that's what I must call her when we are in sex mode. She calls me her cum slut bitch. Yes she makes me eat my own cum when I'm allowed to shoot, and no mater where it lands I have to lick up every drop to her satisfaction, not that I mind as I actually developed a taste and wanting for it. I'm not at all gay, but after being made to eat my own spunk for so long, I have often wondered what another guys would taste like. Little did I know that was soon to happen.

Friday nights belong to her. and I'm made to sit home with my cock cage in place while she goes out clubbing at a few local spots nearby. My mind goes crazy while I wait, as I know dam right well guys are all over at the club. I am made to help her get dressed before she goes out, and actually have to pick the panties for her to wear. She wears a short skirt and heels, and of course a top that shows a lot of her perfect tits. When she's ready to leave she stands before me and asks, Do you think I look hot? Yes Mistress. Do you think the guys will like the way I'm dressed? Yes Mistress. Good, just make dam sure your chores are done by the time I get home, or you wont shoot that cumload tonight. She then checks my cage to make sure its tight, and off she goes.

So there I am wearing nothing but a cock cage, doing her dirty weeks worth of panties, waiting for her to return and hoping she will allow me to unload my cum sack. I have visions of guys drooling over her and trying to get under her short skirt, and getting an eye full of her great looking tits. Most guys would be jelouse of this but not me, it actually turns me on to the point that my cock strains to break thru the cage that has it bound. At about 1:30 am the phone rings and its her. Did my cum slut get his chores done? Yes Mistress. Get in bed and wait for me I have a suprize for you. Yes Mistress.

She walks in the bedroom and stood before me, lifting up her skirt with one hand, and reaching under her panties with the other, sliding a finger into her glistening slit. With a smile on her face ,she brings the finger to my mouth and says, taste. I ate enough of my own sperm to know what it smells like, and there was a distinct odor of her juices and cum. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? My head was swirling as I opened my mouth to accept her offerings, sucking her finger clean. WELL IS IT? God yes Mistress is all I could say as she removed her panties and straddled my face.