iSex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy continued to rub me while we kissed but as soon as we broke she started pulling off my pants. She tugged at them and my hard on was pulled down with the waistband and slapped back against me when it was released. "You are so hard." she said quietly, taking me back into her hand and kissing me on the mouth. I looked down and saw a small bead of pre-come had already gathered at the end of my cock.

I felt hard, bursting with anticipation as she stroked me. I took her breasts in my hands and found her nipples as she kissed me. My other hand dipped down to her pussy and slid between her wet lips with ease. I felt her catch her breath as my finger slipped inside her and withdrew slowly, lingering over her clit for the first time.

Nancy ran her hand up and down my cock, stroking me with slow, tender fingers that constantly changed their grip and twisted as they worked. She reached down to feel my balls for the first time and her hand pressed them into me with a pleasurable pressure. "I knew you'd have a nice cock." she breathed. "I just knew it. Let me taste." She slipped to her knees and directed the end of my cock into her mouth with her hand. Her tongue was hungry and lapped at the underside with long licks. Her lips closed tightly around the rim and she sucked while her hand stroked me lightly.

When Nancy came up for air she was panting. "I need you." she breathed as she pushed me back onto the bed. "Now."

She crawled onto the bed and rolled over, pulling me into position on top of her. I rested on my arms and looked down at her. This was the same, pretty, desirable Nancy I'd known for a while, but here she was at my mercy and almost begging for me to enter her.

Her legs were wide open and I positioned my knees between them, slipped down a little and brought the tip of my cock to her pussy lips. Neither of us had to re-position, we knew it was right and ready for me to push into her. Our eyes fixed on each others and I started a slow forward movement with my hips, slipping the head of my cock inside her, holding her gaze while the shaft plunged down her pussy walls and come to a glorious halt when my body met hers. Nancy's eyes closed then with a contented sigh.

"Hello." I said softly."

"Hi." She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "You feel even better than you write."

"I'm glad." I pulled out of her and pushed back in. Nancy felt wonderful as her pussy gripped me and her legs opened as wide as they could for me. After only a few strokes she was tensing beneath me and opening her mouth involuntarily.

"I don't know if I..." she panted.

"It's okay," I urged, "relax."

In the heat of passion she gave me the sweetest smile that ripped through me like a rapier. There had never been anyone showed they wanted me as much as this, and now I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anyone. It was a heady feeling and it raised my pleasure level several notches.

Nancy adjusted her position so that my thrusts ground into her clit. Each time I got to the end of my stroke I thought she would come but I slowed and continued with my deliberate pace. There was no mistaking when she did come though. Her eyes suddenly widened and her pupils shrunk as the climax took over her. I heard a squeak from her throat, followed by a long, tense moment that she held her breath through and then she let out a long low moan as her body jerked. Her pussy clamped around my cock as she contracted and when she was done I felt all of the tension drain out of her beneath me when she was done.

I'd stopped moving and was looking down at her when she opened her eyes and looked up at me. She was breathless and happy as she said, "Come inside me. I need that now. I want to know that with you."

I resumed my pushing. I knew I wouldn't last long as being inside Nancy was an incredible feeling. I felt her arms wrap around me and her hands rest on my ass cheeks. She moved with me, grasping my ass and pulling as I pushed into her. Her legs lifted from the bed and closed around mine. I felt covered by her, wanted and encouraged. I came quickly, unable to slow or stem the unstoppable tide of the climax that Nancy had induced.

She held me tight as the orgasm ripped me, I tried to keep thrusting but I became unable to move as my nerves exploded. Just as I started to shoot come into her I managed to start moving again, grunting and thrusting with every spurt. I felt my seed wash around Nancy's pussy and loosen her grip on me momentarily. She felt it too and instinctively clutched me with her arms and legs.

I fell off her, panting and trying to capture the moment in my mind. It didn't matter how good a writer I would ever become, I couldn't do this moment justice. Nancy snuggled into my arms, her breasts pressed against my chest and one of her legs over mine. I kissed her forehead and she looked up so I could repeat the gesture on her lips. Her face was flushed, but more alive than I'd ever seen her.

"I think we'll have to call that iSex." I laughed. "But for sure it's the best thing ever with an 'i' in front of it."

"Thanks for not making fun of me." she said earnestly. "That was wonderful."

I nodded. "Better than that. Maybe this iSex thing could catch on?"

"I doubt you could patent it."

"Probably not," I mused, "but doing the research would be a lot of fun."

Nancy fell asleep shortly after that, exhausted from the emotional moment we'd shared. When she woke in the middle of the night we made love again, this time exploring more and finding comfort in our new familiarity. As she lay in my arms I contemplated the road we'd taken to get there. It struck me that it was, like most of my stories, a twist of fate, and none the worse for that.

All those stories about unlikely meetings and sensual couplings had been the product of my imagination but here, in Nancy's bed, I'd lived that fantasy and found it worthy of everything I'd imagined. I held my new lover, friend and fantasy tight, valuing everything about what we'd found and looking forward to the next chapter.

12