Isis

Story Info
Egyptian Goddess betrayed.
1.5k words
4.06
21.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ISIS: THE CONCEPTION

I was with him, my husband, my lover. We were together in the night ocean; the moon, the stars, and the planets, our only witnesses.I wrap my legs around his tanned, nude body like two separate anacondas squeezing the life out of its prey.I press my bronze breasts against his wet chest.I kiss him softly on the lips; the tips of our tongues touching spontaneously. I sway my head as a snake finally painting his tongue with mine.He takes a deep breath, pulls my hair more confidently and, at last, he enters me.

I tilt my head back, my blossoming flower contracting around the full length of his manhood. I, Isis, his wife and now his lover, dig my nails into the flesh of his shoulders, gasping for air as if I were experiencing drug induced euphoria.

The planets align at the moment of our orgasm; unscheduled comets rain through the mystifying sky, the stars flickering like light switches, the waves turning against their regulating flow, and they slap against our bodies giving further exhilaration to our orgasms.

I turn away pressing my back against his groin, digging my nails into his thighs as he pushes himself into me once more. I moan, over and over, slapping my hair against his sweat moistened face.I instinctively close my eyes reach back and grab his shoulder length hair, experiencing a fourth, and then a fifth orgasm.

We leave the water to dry or so he thinks; I jump upon him again. "I need you inside me," I pin him to the dry, hot sand and straddle him again.

ISIS: THE TRADE

I was running from him, the man who wants to be King. Seth, the brother of Osiris wants to murder my son, to secure his unchallenging reign over all Egyptian Gods.

I have lost days in my flight. I need to protect myself and I need to protect the future ruler of Egypt. I had lost my husband; his body was somewhere in the waters of Egypt.

The last time I had seen my husband; his body was still in the Golden coffin created by Seth. He had deceived Osiris into lying inside the coffin; then he and his dedicated conspirators nailed the sarcophagus shut, and threw him into the Nile.

The sun was high, baking the desert; the birds were without sound, seeking shelter among the scattered trees; the desert mice were burrowing and re-burrowing themselves deeper into the sand; the desert insects were scampering under anything larger then themselves to seek coolness in the shade.

I am the daughter of the Sun God; I stop dead in my tracks: I was panting as a dog would be from heat exhaustion with my son in my numbing arms. I was without feeling in my legs. I had laid my son onto the desert floor, and being a manipulator of all things, I ran my hands through the sands, forming a bassinet of the scorching sand. The sizzling sand mounded under me forming a simple stool.

I gave a kiss to the sky and the wind begins to blow. I lightly swirl my finger upon the bassinet and rain falls from the sky without thunderstorm clouds. I look to my sleeping son, caress his cheek; I was starving and Horus was to be nourished. I thought a bowl of fruit, and it was so; a silver bowl of freshly cut red strawberries, oranges, yellow bananas and lime green kiwis materializes above the bassinet. I was in need of wine and so a goblet of silver emerges.

When I have finish with my meal, I feed my son, and decide to sleep. I wave my hand at the sand to the right of the bassinet. A single bed appears. There was no need of sheets or blankets; the rain does not touch either one of us. It simply cools us. I laid Horus at my head and fell into a deep sleep. The wind blew calmly. The hidden animals came forth from their hiding places and formed a barrier around us. They stood guard not making a sound.

"I will kill that child! I will rule this world!" Seth was standing before his Golden Mirror. He slams his fist into his image, cracking the Golden Reflection.

Seth spoke an ancient transformation prayer and became a serpent; he slid down from the Egyptian Temple and fell onto the desert. He travels the distance in light speed. Seth was upon the blockade, his body snakes around the animals, turning them into stone. He slithers his way onto the bed; he rises up preparing to strike Horus when suddenly I grab him by the neck.

"You will not harm him." I threw Seth back onto his human knees. He was a Golden Statue with Emerald eyes; his hair dark and rich as harvested earth.

"Give yourself to me and I will not harm the child," he stretches out his palms.

I agree what choice have I? I must protect my son.

I place Horus into the shaded bassinet; I lay back against the firm sand pillows. I raised my desert stained gown and parted my legs, waiting for Seth. He grabs at my legs kissing each impulsively. He licks my inner thigh with his wet tongue holding still my shivering legs. I moan in bliss; I did not want him to stop. I pulled his hair, bringing his lips to mine and I bit him. He slaps me. I grab at his groin massaging him aggressively.

I could feel his cock stiffening in the palm of my hand; I smile, licking his bloody bottom lip. "You have always wanted me," I push him onto his back, his hard member standing upright. I straddle his lap, kissing his neck, scratching at his chest and at last I take his erect nipple into my mouth. I suckle him as Horus had suckled from me. I play with Seth's left nipple with my left hand; I finally pull the cloth from his body. I push down onto his penis; clenching my teeth, continuously scratching at his chest while I impale myself, over and over on his penis with undulating movements.

I held Seth in this position until the moon became the sun. I held him at his knees experiencing orgasms that I had never experienced with Osiris. I had protected Horus and myself from Seth's first attack.

ISIS: THE BODYGUARD

"I will kill that child! I will rule this world!" Seth was frantically pacing back and forth in front of his Golden Mirror when the solution came to him.

Seth did wait long for the arrival Bakari, his first guard. "I will send you to Isis, I will send you to kill the child. I need for you to bring Isis to me; I must secure a legitimate heir to the thrown."

Seth transports Bakari ten feet in front of Horus; the metal spear aimed at his throat, he pulls back with his right arm; he was to release the arrow when I awoke and held my hand in front of the down-falling arrow.

I smile at the youthful warrior; his muscular build pleases my eyes. The tribal tattoos make me curious. I pull the warrior to my lips, kissing him softly then biting his bottom lip. The blood trickles down from his lip as I throw him onto the bed.

I straddle this man knowing all would be observed by Seth. I kiss the sides of his neck; grinding my knees into his groin, I tweak his nipples with my hands. I push back onto his hardening penis.

I remove my dress, pressing my breasts against his heaving chest; I suckle at his tits as Seth had at mine. I move my warm mouth to the tip of his penis, just faintly giving a modest lick. I smile enjoyably.

I could see the warrior enjoying this as well. I fully wrap my mouth around his cock; taking him in slowly. The guard moans with much delight; he grips the bed, finally he lies back allowing me to continue my work on his hard shaft.

I had brought Bakari to his third orgasm when abruptly he was pulled away by the hand of Seth. I suppose he had become infuriated by all his man's pleasure, that he sent a hand smoke grip to Bakari. He had taken hold of Bakari by the back of the neck and pulled him back into his Egyptian Temple.

I was left to satisfy myself with my own hands; I caress my breast with my right hand as the left found my wet spot. I insert the left fingers deep inside myself, stroking in and out, until finally I reach my own orgasm.

When I had reached my orgasm, I was overwhelmed with pleasure so much that I removed my son from the bassinet and carried him the remaining eighty-nine miles to Byblos. I had heard rumors stating that a mysterious tree was growing where a divine body might be along the Eastern shores of Byblos.