Isla D'Amor: Heaven on Earth

Story Info
Job on a Tropic Isle leads to a Different Kind of Paradise
2.6k words
4.36
13.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I have found Heaven on Earth. If so, whether I am truly that "li’l devil" you always joked I was, or not, I feel like a living angel. It all started when Joe, the man I told you I have been living with recently, came home from work the other day.

I wish we had the time for you to meet him. I will be sending you a photo so you can see why I joke that, at 6'4", and with arms of steel, if my "Giant Giuseppe," as I call him, holds his arms straight out, I can use them as chin up bars being built as I am. It's incredible, though, how for a man so athletically strong, my bear is as gentle sometimes as a lamb.

Anyway, the other day, he was exceptionally happy as he almost bounced through the door without touching the floor. I don't think he took a single breath before he blurted out, "You will never believe it!!! I swear, you will never believe it!!! I got the Ponce de Leon assignment. I got it!! I got the assignment! They took a look at the plans for the project, they felt mine was best, and O'Hallahan chose me."

I knew this was Joe's dream of a lifetime. His company was one of the largest developers of time sharing resorts in the world. They wanted to develop a new resort on an island called Isla de Ponce de Leon, an island that according to all Joe spoke about it, had very few inhabitants. It was named after the explorer who discovered the “Fountain of Youth.”

“People can discover their own Fountain of Youth, and be young at heart, again, even at 90,” Joe laughed as he described what had been a virtually unnoticed speck in the Pacific. It was easy for his company to purchase all the land from the native inhabitants, and turn what he called his “Isla D’Amor; the Island of Love," into "the foremost romantic hideaway spot of the world."

The natural flora, the tropical palms, and those gargantuan pink flowers Joe brought home after his first visit, were breathtaking. My hero, the love of my life, had built tremendously popular time shares for "lovers of all ages" in Cancun, San Juan, Vegas, the Poconos, and elsewhere. And with it, he build a tremendous reputation for himself.

Nothing, though, compared to this assignment of building a resort, where, as he explained, “the princes and the paupers can find their separate hideaways.” The sun seemed to always shine. And when it set, or greeted a new dawn, it created a panorama no Renaissance man nor modern artist could capture.

Yes, this was HIS dream of a lifetime. But, as I looked into the lipid blue eyes of joy from the man I had gotten to know and love these past four months, my heart sank. It would take a year or two, maybe more, for the final project. I didn't know if I could bear what for me would be the torture of his being several thousand miles away for so many long stretches of time.

I tried so damn hard to hold back the tears, asking myself "Why now? Why me? I have waited all my life for this...why now?" I turned away so he could not see the tears. Choking back as many as I could, I simply said, "That's great. It is what you always wanted."

Joe walked over to me, and turned me to face him. In that baritone voice that so many times made my world stand still, lost in time, he reassured me, "No, it is only part of what I always wanted."

His thumbs went to my eyes, by now filled with tears that flowed freer than the waves upon the shores of Isla de Ponce de Leon. He brushed the corner of my moist lids and my cheeks with his hand. That soft, delicate sweep of his digits against the tender flesh of my face somehow, no matter how stormy the weather, always seemed to bring a silver lining to my cloud.

His eyes burned a trail deeply into my soul as he asserted, "I am looking at what I have always wanted, Jackie. I have longed all my life for someone who can love me, someone who could be more than a lover, more than a friend, more than my best friend. I need you as I have never needed anyone in the world, because you are my world.

"I won't let that go," he told me, and for the first time I was beginning to know that big boys do cry as he held back tears of his own. "I spoke to the boss. I need an administrative assistant. I need someone who knows public relations, and can woo a crowd. I need you, Jackie, more than you know. I will not leave my heart on the other side of the world. The company is willing to pay you what you make now at Chambers, Porter & O'Toole.

"Jackie, I know it is so far from your family, but...” he stammered. I could tell, as he quivered, the fear inside of him that he would lose me was as nightmarish a thought as it was for me to be without him. He tried to compose himself, as that Adam’s Apple of his seemed to become as large as an orchard, “I know you'd be leaving your friends, your family, for so long a time...and…"

He didn't get a chance to finish. "Oh don't you know all I want right now is you? Don't you know that, Joseph Andrew? I love you," and for the first time, I knew what that word “love” meant. I know the bottomless pit feeling in my stomach that would never go away if Joe ever did. The tears that blocked my vision of his growing smile ran down my face like Niagara Falls. But, unlike the torrent of moisture that started pouring from my eyes, these were streams of utter joy. All I could do was put my hands around his shoulders, and jumped into his arms.

As he ecstatically spun us around, I just thrust my tongue deeply inside of his mouth. I was so much in love. I was so happy, I am surprised the force of my tongue did not break a molar.

I ran my fingers through his jet-black hair. I am so glad I had not set the table for dinner, because Joe rested me on top of the kitchen table. His hunger, his intense desire for my love, was so apparent as he reached for the buttons of my blouse. I honestly think if he were anyone else, he would have just tore my blouse open, and I probably would have allowed him. My hungry eyes and yearning body were so intensely turned on. I just grabbed his head and shoved it hard onto my cleavage.

I wanted him to drink from my nipples, if that were only possible. I prayed one day a baby we created would make it possible, and both the baby and Joe, in time, would be doing just that. He clamped his teeth onto my breasts, as if he was the pliers and I was the nut.

Speaking about nut, my hand unzipped his pants faster than I think I ever did, I wanted that nut, that gorgeous 10-inch tool of his in my hand. Others boasted about their size, and what they thought was a carrot was merely a sprout. Joe never bragged about it, although he was proud of how I sometimes nearly choked when my mouth surrounded it.

I was in heaven each time Joe's organ was embedded inside of me. Size did matter to me, and I always knew it, but not the size of anything below the belt. No, it was the size of the most sensual organs of them all, the one above the shoulders and just below them: the mind and the heart. The size of Joe's heart, and the amount of love that pumped through his bloodstream, always seemed to fuel the size of the penis and the amount of pleasure I felt each time we engaged in intimacy.

He always believed actions spoke louder than words, and he was truly a man of action, whether on the dance floor or on the floor of our apartment when the sparks started flying and the bedroom seemed too far away.

His teeth clung tightly to the quarter-sized piece of flesh at the end of my breasts. His tongue was driving me insane as it flicked back and forth, rapidly and repeatedly with the nipple in the vise-like hold of his beautiful smile.

Joe was never the "wham bam, thank you ma'am" type, even when our passions thrust us into "quickie-mode" spontaneity. He knew what a woman wanted, as his pants dropped and he reached to take my skirt off. His hands were kneading the flesh of my thighs, as I raised my legs to his shoulders.

His fingers twirled around the tuff of hair around my love tunnel...pinching them, curling them, and reaching for that little love bud that was nestled within them. He pressed firmly on my clitoris. I never understood how a man could be so gentle, so soft, and yet so firm, but his were the hands of a love doctor, a surgeon of sex.

He knew how to do what I liked for a man to do. And he had the tools with which to do it. It wasn't long before he was driving that 10" rod into my swollen, wet chassis. He lifted his head from my chest, my breasts throbbing from the way he tantalizingly had licked them, and went back to my neck, my ears, my face, my mouth.

Then, he did the most incredibly sensuous, romantic gesture I think I may have ever experienced while making love to a man. You know me, your "little sprout," as you called me since we met in college, big brother. I have worked hard to keep too much mass off this 5’1 frame of mine, except, of course, on the top of my chest. Rememebr how you always used to call me the "blond Tootsie Roll pop" that because I was round at the top and built like a stick below?

Well, Joe was able to lift me and hold on tightly. The daring young woman on the flying trapeze did not feel as great as I did as we made love with him holding me in mid-air.I grasped my hands tightly behind his neck, and bent backward. Joe's masculine arms firmly gripped me, as his organ sent me to the moon and back.

His hands held tightly to the small of my back as he danced to the strands of Bryan Adams, Barry White, Rod Stewart, Frank Sinatra. I truly knew the “Power of Love” as the powerful man to whom I was giving my heart was giving me a “joy ride” of a special nature.

As he sang to me Anne Murray's "May I have this dance for the rest of my life," I knew I would want him as my partner in every night, and every day. But words did not come easily. I just shook my head, and my booty. He was making love to me all the while he moved with me around the floor to the tunes. He showered me with a million kisses, and a thousand strokes. If the stars in the South Pacific were anywhere near as bright as the stars I was seeing now, I would never need to turn on a light at night for the rest of my life!

All of his masculinity seemed to hide inside of me as I sat down on his wondrous organ. My legs tightened around his waist, making the sensation of him being within me that much more intense. I was taking it in like that little kid who plays with the straw to get every ounce of cherry coke from the bottom of the glass. I knew how the astronauts felt, going to the moon and feeling totally weightless. And, trust me, I was seeing all the stars that could fill the heavens. I was being driven through the ever loving roof.

He held me, as we continued to dance the true dance of love, and he lifted me up and then down on his erection. In and out it pounded. And, with each thrust, the pressure mounted as my whole internal system was about to explode. Joe had played football at Ohio State, so I never doubted for a second how well he could hold onto me.

The sheer strength of this Adonis of mine, as he waltzed with my legs entwined around his body, is impossible to describe. My hips bucked. My legs tightened around him even more, not wanting to let go of the thrill of our being together in love, in lust, in life. ''OHHHHH BABBBBY, I LOVE YOU," I screamed as I squirted honey into the air.

As he lay me down, all I could do was stare at this man I waited my entire lifetime to meet. The one I would write about in my diary long before he appeared. I felt like Sleeping Beauty, and I never wanted this Prince to awaken me from my dream, no matter how many kisses he bestowed upon me.

"You know what I have always said, princess," he whispered, as he cradled me to the hairs of his chest that night, "Making love is the ultimate expression of romance when words alone cannot suffice."

I lay atop a pillow of man and beneath the shimmer of the moon as its gleam broke through the skylight above. I was drawing little circles with my fingers around his chest, smiling and dreaming of our time ahead. No, the Sea of Tranquility was not so many miles above my eyes, there on the surface of the moon. The sea of tranquility was but a few inches below my eyes, here on the surface of his chest.

"I love you, Jackie, I want to always show love to you, feel love for you and make love with you...I want this courtship of ours to begin on day one and end on the day after forever."

Tears ran from my eyes onto his chest faster than the currents of the ocean where we would soon be, alone and adored. "I do hope, princess, those are tears of joy this time," he whispered.

"Oh, Prince Charming, they truly, truly are," I told him as I nestled into his chest. As the Sandman paid his nightly call, the last thing I remembered was how his hairs tickled my nose, and his words tickled my heart. This was one night, I knew, no dream could win over the reality of the moment. All I knew was I was beginning to live a dream come true.

Soon, I would be living that dream with the man of my dreams in the land where dreams are born...the magical Never Never land of Isla de Ponce de Leon.

It will take us a few days to get ready, but the trip of the lifetime has begun with the best celebration of my life.

I will keep you posted on what happens, “Big Brother.” Until then, know I will miss you, but I am with the man of my dreams and this dream may never end.

Love Always,

Your Precious “Li’l Sis”