Island Discipline Ch. 19

Story Info
Kristy is introduced to Club Danté.
7.5k words
4.31
40.8k
6

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

This next chapter stretches the realms of possibility but I thought I'd have a little fun in imagining what might be possible if certain things were available. So sit back, suspend your disbelief and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

*

When Sue & David descended to the library later that evening, his aunt was waiting for them. Her eyes immediately dropped to the emerald ring glistening on Sue's finger. She looked up, a small smile of approval playing around her lips.

"I see you finally made up your mind David," she said.

David put his arm proprietarily around Sue's shoulder.

"Indeed I have, Aunt Augustine," he said.

"Well it's about time!" she told him. "Your parents have been boring me to tears with their constant complaints about your inability to settle down! Perhaps now I'll get some peace & quiet!"

She crossed the room and poured them all a martini, handing one each to Sue & David before taking hers.

"A toast" she said, raising her glass. "To my nephew and the woman he's chosen to be his wife! May the two of you compliment and support each other in all the areas of your life."

David & Sue raised their glasses, smiling and sipped their drinks. The cocktails reflected Augustine's nature, strong and very dry!

"Now I have a proposition for the two of you," She continued. "As you know, it was my intention to visit Club Danté this evening, leaving the two of you to continue Kristy's training."

David & Sue nodded.

"David, you told me that you were considering amending the way you train Kristy. May I enquire whether you have come to a decision on the way to proceed?"

"As a matter of fact, Aunt Augustine, I have" David replied and proceeded to describe the method he had earlier outlined to Sue.

"Excellent," Augustine said. "That will fit in excellently with what I am about to suggest. I'm sure the two of you have much to discuss regarding your future and you clearly wish to spend more time in each other's company!"

They couldn't deny the truth of this. Indeed they were standing so close together that they could feel the heat from each other's body.

"What do you suggest?" David asked.

"Why don't I take Kristy with me to the club?" Augustine said. "I will oversee her punishment session and further her training whilst there."

"Hmm, that might be a very good idea," David mused. "I know Club Danté caters for your particular preference and Kristy hasn't been much exposed to that as yet. Yes, Aunt, I think it's a very good idea. Please take her with my blessing."

"In that case, would you excuse me for a few minutes? I should like to make a phone call," she said.

"Of course," David said. He turned to Sue. "Would you prepare Kristy for her evening?" he asked.

Sue nodded and left the room. She felt very sorry for Kristy. She knew what occurred at Club Danté it was going to be a very long night for her!

As she made her way towards the passageway leading to Kristy's cell, Augustine drew her aside and murmured some instructions to her. Sue winced, but aware that she had to harden her attitude towards the woman being trained, she nodded and walked towards the room that held David's specialised equipment store.

Once there, she retrieved a metal butt plug and a set of metal nipple and clitoral clamps with connecting chains. She also retrieved a special corset from the closet. It looked substantial & would confine Kristy just as harshly when she was laced into it, but there was a cleverly concealed panel which when tugged sharply would rip the corset into pieces!

Collecting everything into her arms, she walked to Kristy's cell and unlocked the door. Kristy was lying in the same position Sue had left her in, not that she had had much choice, bound as she was. She was fast asleep but the puffiness around her eyes made it obvious that she had been weeping profusely. For a moment Sue's eyes softened but she swiftly remembered both the censure from David's aunt and his own disappointment in her failure and she hardened her heart.

She shook Kristy awake and stared down at her coldly. Kristy once again tried to apologise, but Sue turned her back & proceeded to unlock her wrists & ankles.

"Get up," she said sharply.

Kristy swiftly complied, eager to please the Mistress she had disgraced earlier. Sue removed the corset that had been so tightly confining and Kristy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Bend over" was Sue's next command.

Again, Kristy swiftly complied.

Clinically, Sue dialled the plug back down to its smallest setting and removed it. Kristy automatically started to straighten up but Sue pushed her back down.

"Stay!" she barked.

Kristy remained in place. The change in her Mistress was pronounced and Kristy's heart sank. She was acutely aware that she was going to have to work extremely hard to regain her Mistress' good opinion!

While Kristy was bent over, Sue inserted the new plug into her ass then commanded her to stand up, walk to the wall and place her hands upon it. Not wishing to upset her Mistress any further, Kristy swiftly obeyed her instructions.

Sue impersonally wrapped the new corset around Kristy's body and efficiently tightened it, using the tool she'd employed earlier to ensure the lacings were pulled as tight as possible. By the time she had finished, Kristy was once again taking very shallow breaths.

"Sit on the bed," was Sue's next command and when Kristy complied, Sue placed high heeled stiletto shoes on her feet and locked the straps around her ankles. The heels weren't quite as high as the boots Kristy had been forced to wear earlier, but they were still a good 5". Her feet protested, still not recovered from their earlier abuse, but Kristy kept her mouth tightly shut, determined to redeem herself in her Mistress' eyes.

Sue gave no sign that she had noticed Kristy's fortitude. Instead she locked Kristy's wrists behind her back and a hobbled her ankles before striding out of the room, commanding Kristy to follow.

Kristy followed dutifully but was surprised when instead of moving to one of the rooms she was so familiar with, they moved to the hallway where Mistress A was waiting. Her hair was styled into an elegant chignon, her make-up subtle and she was dressed in a form fitting leather bodice and black satin skirt. The outfit was beautifully tailored and emphasised her trim figure. She wore a pair of elegant black high heeled boots that rose to knee height and sheer black stockings. The whole effect was one of competence and dominance. Sue handed over the nipple & clitoral clamps, together with their connecting chains. Mistress A nodded and without a backwards glance, Sue walked off, leaving Kristy alone with the older woman. She stood silently awaiting her instructions, eyes downcast. Footsteps echoed down the hall, approaching the two women. Finally they stopped and Kristy heard her Master's voice.

"I believe you might need these tonight, Mistress A" he said.

Kristy glanced up in time to see David once more handing over the keys that kept her pussy locked and her heart sank. Whatever was planned, did not bode well for her at all!

Without even acknowledging Kristy's presence, David turned on his heel and strode away. She was left in no doubt whatsoever that this time she had really messed up!

Mistress A clipped a leash to Kristy's collar and threw a long black satin cloak over her shoulders. The cloak was designed with metal clasps that could be secured to the D-rings in Kristy's collar. Instead of choosing the middle ring where the leash was clipped, Mistress A instead attached the clasps to the ones either side, thereby leaving a considerable amount of Kristy's body exposed. By this time, however, Kristy was resigned to her fate and uttered no sound as Mistress A jerked on the leash and led her out through the front door to a waiting limousine. Kristy's face flushed red with embarrassment, knowing that the chauffeur could see everything. What she did not know was that this man was Mistress A's personal chauffeur who had been with her for years. There was very little he had not seen in his time and indeed had another, more specialised role within her household. When she "entertained" at home, it was Thomas who provided assistance.

With her ankles hobbled & her wrists secured behind her back, Kristy was unable to enter the car unassisted. Mistress A simply nodded at Thomas, who guided Kristy into the car. He took his time settling her on the back seat then fastened a special seat belt around Kristy. It was about 8" wide and had two settings. The first was when the car was in motion and allowed the belt to act as an ordinary seat belt. The other was for when the car was stationary, as now. This setting allowed Thomas to tighten the belt until Kristy was pressed hard into the back of the seat, effectively immobilising her. Once he was satisfied she couldn't move, he pushed the cape aside and proceeded to explore her breasts, his fingers pinching & twisting the nipples, his hands painfully squeezing her breasts. She gasped, but a sharp look from Mistress A stifled any complaint she may have thought of making! Once satisfied, Thomas swung Kristy's legs into the car. There were two discreet hoops mounted in the floor of the limousine. Thomas withdrew a pair of small carabiners from his pocket, undid the hobble between Kristy's ankles and then locked one ankle to each hoop. Kristy was now pinned in place with her legs spread wide. Again Thomas took his time inspecting her, his hands sliding up & down her legs and over her mound before rubbing & pinching her clit. Despite her embarrassment, Kristy found herself getting aroused and could feel her pussy juices start to seep out between her thighs. Thomas continued until Kristy was panting, her pupils dilated, her body on the verge of orgasm. Without warning Thomas ceased what he was doing, left the inside of the car & shut the door, leaving Kristy's body crying out for relief.

Mistress A shot him a small, tight smile.

"Very well done, Thomas" she said. "You have prepared her nicely."

Thomas moved to the other side of the car and opened the door, assisting his Mistress inside and waiting until she had settled herself opposite Kristy before closing the door and taking the driver's seat. He switched on the engine, engaged the gears and the car smoothly pulled away.

The drive to the club was conducted in silence. Kristy was still trying to control the demands of her body and was lost in her own thoughts. Mistress A was not disposed to conduct conversation with her.

They drove to the other side of the island, to a street which held many old, elegant buildings. Thomas drew the car to a halt about halfway down the street. He got out of the car, opened the door and assisted Mistress A to alight. He then walked around to the other side and opened the door, entering beside Kristy. Once again he proceeded to tease her body until she was hovering on the edge of orgasm before impersonally unlocking the belt, unlocking her ankles from the hoops and reattaching the hobble between them. He then drew Kristy out of the car and led her to Mistress A, where he handed over her leash. He had made sure when withdrawing Kristy from the car, the cape had slipped even further aside so that now its folds dropped either side of her body, framing the corset and displaying her for all to see!

Completely ignoring Kristy, Mistress A strode up to the door and rapped sharply upon it with her cane. It was opened by an impeccably dressed butler and Kristy's face flushed in shame. What must this man think of her! Mistress A simply looked at the man and announced that they were expected. Understanding dawned in his eyes. He smiled slightly and ushered her inside.

They halted just inside the door and the man removed Kristy's cloak. Without further sound, he slipped quietly away leaving the two women alone. Kristy was now clad only in the corset, cuffs and collar, her breasts, pussy & ass completely exposed for all to see. With a sinking feeling, she recognised the feel of this place. Her mind flew back to the other club she had been taken to and she shuddered in dread. What had taken place there had shocked her to the core of her being and she was acutely aware that Mistress A had no intention of going easy on her. She couldn't even begin to imagine what the evening was going to hold in store for her!

Mistress A tugged sharply on Kristy's leash and moved confidently down the hallway to the door at the end. Turning the handle she opened the door and the two women entered the room. Mistress A walked to the centre of the room before stopping. The murmur of voices died away until there was complete silence.

A tall, elegantly dressed man walked forward to meet them. "Welcome, Mistress A" he said in a deep voice. "We've been expecting you. You have the floor!"

With that he bowed to her and stepped back, indicating that she should proceed.

"This is my nephew's new slave," she said in a clear voice. "She has yet to comprehend that her every transgression has consequences and to that end he has given her into my keeping for this evening. She has not yet had her punishment session for the day and I am inviting all those present to take part. In this way she will learn that she must obey immediately and wholeheartedly any Master or Mistress into whose keeping she is given."

Kristy started to shake as the men and women gathered around her. There was movement at the edge of the room and then the gathering parted. A large, heavy square frame was rolled into view, guided by two well-built male subs. Both were locked into black leather body harnesses. Their cocks were large, thick & hard but confined in cages that also had rings locked around their balls. Both mens' cocks had rings inserted through the tips of their cocks. To these rings fine chains had been attached. These chains then ran from the rings to their collars and cuffs ensuring that every move made had an effect on their cuffs. There were further chains running from their collars down to rings with which their nipples were pierced. The tension on the chains was such that the rings were drawn upwards, distending the nipples.

Beads of sweat appeared on the mens' faces as they struggled to manoeuvre the frame into position. One of them groaned as it swayed towards him but immediately fell silent at a sharp glance from one of the women present. Finally, they managed to set it in the middle of the room and bolted it into place. Cables were lowered and the men had to stretch to secure them to the top of the frame. Kristy winced as she saw the increased tension this put on the chains the men wore. She could see from their faces that they were in pain but to her intense surprise, she could also see drops of pre-cum on the tips of their cocks.

When everything was ready, Kristy was moved to stand in the centre of the frame. Her wrists were unlocked and then secured to cables in the top of the fame. Her ankles were released from the hobble and the secured to cables in the base of the frame. The two male subs were then ordered to tighten the cables until Kristy was left, stretched wide and barely able to stand on tip-toe, facing the audience of Masters and Mistress.

The rest of the room dimmed and a spotlight was switched on, bathing Kristy in its harsh glare. Mistress A walked forward and taking hold of the front lacing on Kristy's corset, sharply pulled downwards. The garment immediately fell away leaving Kristy naked & exposed. All those present could clearly see that Kristy's pussy was locked and that's her juices were coating the rings holding hers pussy lips closed. A quiet murmur arose from the gathered company.

"As you can see," Mistress A advised, "She has already been prepared. Let the punishment begin."

One by one, each Master and Mistress stepped up to the frame. Each had their own methods of punishment. First was the deep voiced man who had welcomed Mistress A. His preferred method was the use of a leather cat 'o nine tails. Kristy cried out as the sharp, thin cords bit into her skin. He delivered 10 sharp, stinging lashes to her breasts, leaving them throbbing in pain. Next was a tall, willowy woman with skin as fair as marble and cold, hard eyes. Her chosen implement was an equestrian schooling whip, long & thin. She used this to great effect, delivering ten hard strokes across Kristy's stomach. Next was a well-built woman with dusky skin and hard muscles. She had a leather paddle covered in metal studs. She stepped in front of Kristy and lay 10 hard strokes directly across her pubic mound. Kristy hung from the frame awash with pain and aware that there were at least seven more Masters & Mistresses in the room. She wailed as the next set of punishment caught her unawares. A tall dark Master had unrolled a bull whip and its hard leather cracked across her shoulders, its tip snaking around to catch her nipples. The way he was built, there was the very real possibility that he could strip the skin from her back, but he was well aware of his strength and maintained absolute control. Next up was a slender, fair-haired man. He brought a slim, supple riding crop whistling through the air to land squarely across her ass. By now, Kristy's throat was raw and her throat was thick with tears but there was yet more to endure. Each Master and Mistress took their turn until there were finally only two left. By this time Kristy's body was covered in whip marks, long, thin, broad, none of which were shallow. Her skin felt hot & raw. An older man with distinguished features and iron grey hair approached her.

"Mistress A," he said, "may I ask you to attach the items you brought with you?"

"Certainly," she replied, walking into the light.

She pulled out the clamps and chains from a concealed pocket in her skirt. Taking Kristy's right nipple, she pinched and twisted until it stood hard and erect. Wasting no time, she efficiently closed the clamp around and tightened it. The exposed metal teeth dug painfully into the skin. She repeated her actions with the left nipple and soon both had been cruelly clamped. She then spread the front section of Kristy's pussy lips & exposed her clit nestling under its pierced hood. Again she rubbed and pinched until it stood erect then swiftly applied the last clamp. Kristy screamed aloud as the teeth bit into her sensitive clit but Mistress A paid her no attention and continued to tighten the clamp until there was no danger of it slipping off.

Next she took the chains and proceeded to create a network. The first chain linked the nipple clamps. Next she connected that one to a chain that ran down to the clamp on Kristy's clit. Finally she took the last chain and linked this one first to the clit clamp and then through all the pussy rings before attaching it to the metal butt plug. The chains could easily be shortened as she proceeded to do just this until they were strung tightly, with no slack visible.

Mistress A stood back and ushered the older gentleman forwards.

"She's all yours," she said.

He bowed to her and thanked her before walking up to stand in front of Kristy. He now withdrew a set of wires and proceeded to attach them to the chains on Kristy's body. He then took out a number of electrodes and placed them on the swell of Kristy's breasts, on both sides of her mound and on the insides of her thighs, close to her crotch. These too were wired up. He then linked all the wires together and attached them to a small box with a dial and a switch on it. He flipped the switch and Kristy cried out as electricity shot through her breasts, nipples, pussy, ass and every other place that had electrodes attached. Paying no attention to her, the gentleman turned the dial and again flipped the switch. The pain increased as the jolt of electricity was stronger this time. He continued in this way, each time increasing the power until he reached the 10th and strongest setting. This time when he flipped the switch, he held it open and Kristy's body was flooded with the electric shock. She couldn't take anything else and blackness overwhelmed her as she fainted.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers