Island for Dickgirls: Miller Family

Story Info
Dickgirl mother and daughter bridge a gap.
5.1k words
4.6
174.2k
151

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,850 Followers

Author's Note: This story is the first in a series of inter-related stories regarding women with penises. The stories will be related but will not be true sequels. That means you can read one "Island for Dickgirls" story and never read another, read them in any order, or (hopefully) read them all. To aid readers, I will include the same "introduction" section in every story. If you have already read an "Island for Dickgirls" story, feel free to skip down to the start of the story.

Introduction

San Clemente is a small island off the coast of California in an archipelago known as the Channel Islands. It is about 55 miles out to sea and is the property of the United States government. The island is around 57 square miles (twice the size of Manhattan). It is a very long and narrow island shaped a bit like an old fashioned straight razor blade. The coast line is craggily and the interior is relatively flat and grassy. The island was in the custody of the U.S. Navy from 1934 until 1958. It was taken over that year by NASA, around the same time the Administration was created. Initially it was a small research facility but it quickly grew and the government's plans for the island also expanded. A small town was built just north of the center of the island and an airport was put on the northern tip of the island.

NASA acquired the island from the Navy with plans to initiate a massive full-scale. Since the outset, NASA began planning for eventual interstellar travel. The distances between stars, even at unbelievable speeds, is daunting. It would take a human built craft several generations to travel to the Sun's nearest neighbor. The stresses that would be placed on human beings, spending their entire lives inside of small spaceships, would be intense. NASA decided to genetically engineer the perfect specimen for long term space travel. Through the decades they perfected their new specimen.

By 1985, they had created what would be the final design. They named the creatures Hish (Human Inter-Stellar Hybrids) and their characteristics were alarming. For all intents and purposes they appeared to be exactly like normal human women. They had the ability to become pregnant, they had breasts, and appeared to be woman in face and body shaped (most, in fact, were beautiful as the genes of only the best and brightest were engineered into the Hishes). However, these women also had something different. The NASA engineers who had worked on the first generation of Hishes in the 1960's had nicknamed them "dickgirls." Notwithstanding their vaginas, breasts, and generally feminine physique, the Hishes had penises and testicles.

The theory for creating such creatures were quite sound. Women, in general, are more passive and better able to cope with the stresses of space travel. Their bodies are smaller and therefore more efficient. Further, if all of the Hishes were both able to become pregnant and impregnate others, they doubled the productive output of the species. They were further engineered to be unable to impregnate themselves through some accident or other. The Hishes had been engineered all over the country but in 1986, they were moved to San Clemente Island and a new colony was created to test the ability of the Hishes to cope with life on their own and wait for at time when other technology necessary for space travel caught up.

Through an accident of rapid evolution in the test tube, three distinct classes of Hish were created. They were given class names A, B, and C. A-class Hishes ar born with full sized, often very large penises and large testicles. A-Class Hishes are around 40% of the population. B-class Hishes generally have medium sized penises which retract into the body and only became fully visible and erect during stages of arousal. B-class Hishes are around 50% of the population. C-class Hishes have small penises that are constantly visible but hardly ever erect. They are around 10% of the population.

The Navy patrolled the island and ensured that no unwanted guests ever stepped foot on the island. Very quickly, the intelligent and industrious Hish population grew and began to thrive. Aside from their general isolation, the women (as they called themselves) lived relatively peaceful and prosperous lives on the island. They were given jobs as government contractors and produced many of the new and exciting innovations which helped the United States gain technological dominance in the last decade of the twentieth century.

By 2020, the island was a thriving community with a population of over 52,000 Hishes. 30,000 of these women lived in the city of Camelot in the center of the island, another 10,000 lived in Athens near the airport, and 5,000 lived in Caroline of the Southern Coast of the island. The remaining 7,000 were scattered throughout the island in isolated homes and small towns. The style of life on the island was remarkably American and if not for the fact that the entire island was occupied by beautiful women, it could be confused for many small counties in the United States. However, looks can often be deceiving and things are not always what they seem. This is the story of life on that island.

The Miller Family

Devi Miller was a power player in what San Clemente called, "The Big City" of Camelot in the center of the island. She was an executive vice president of a defense contractor that sold various polymers to the U.S. Government. She was young to be in such a position, 35, but she had graduated first in her class at San Clemente University and had worked very hard to get where she was. While she had been busy getting educated and working her way up through the organization, she had also managed to have one child. Her daughter Skye, was 18 years old and absolutely adored her mother. This was quite reasonable. Beyond her intelligence, Devi was beautiful.

Devi Miller was 5'7 and weighed around 120lbs. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her genetic make-up was largely European and she worked hard to bronze her white skin. She wore wire rim glasses around her large eyes and she had a pixie nose. She often wore conservative white shirts, a jacket, and a miniskirt to work (and more often than not when home). This attire accentuated her lithe frame. Her hips were somewhat narrow but her butt was muscular athletic-looking. Her breasts were medium sized and she wore a 34B bra. She was a Class-A Hish and her penis was very large, even by Class-A standards at 8.5 inches.

Her daughter Skye desired to look and act like her mother above all else. She would absentmindedly daydream about being her mother or growing up and outdoing her mother and then become embarrassed when she realized what she was doing. Skye was 18 years old and blossoming into a lady at least as smart and beautiful as her mother but she didn't realize it.

Skye was 5'2 and weighed 100lbs. She had long strawberry blonde hair cut to look like her mother's and she had violet eyes. She was an athlete at school, a member of the varsity soccer team and her body reflected her training. She was thin and taut. Her legs and buttocks were muscular and she had a flat stomach. Her hips were a big wider and more sensual than her mothers and her breasts were of comparable size, she wore a 30B bra. Her skin was very white, a bit pale as she was unable to tan like her mother. She often wore cloth shorts and tank tops befitting a high school athlete. She was a Class-B Hish and her penis was around 5.5 inches.

One morning, early in the school year, Skye had decided to ask her mother some advice, "Hey mom," she began, "I was wondering what you would think about me trying out for softball in the spring? Like I wouldn't quit soccer at school, but maybe a rec league softball team? Do you think it would be a good idea to do two sports? Kara does." Kara was the captain of the soccer team and Skye had an intense crush on her, but she was unable to bring herself to talk to the girl about it. Skye was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Her mother was rushing around the kitchen, searching for her briefcase so she could head to the office.

"What was that hon?" Devi asked, taking a big bite out of a bagel. Skye sighed and repeated herself; she had to do this often.

"Oh I don't know," Devi said after Skye finished again, "Do you really need me to make this decision? I am late for work and I can't find my..." Devi reached behind the refrigerator, "Ah-ha, my briefcase," she said, pulling it out from the dark crevice.

"Well, not I don't need you to make the decision for me. I was just wondering what you would do. I will decide I just wanted to talk to you about it," Skye explained as she got up from the table and dumped the milk in the sink.

"Honey I don't know. I am sorry I have to get to the office. I am putting the finishing touches on a presentation. This could be really big for me sweetie. Okay?" Devi explained as she ran and grabbed her keys and ran out of the house. Skye looked out the window and rolled her eyes as her mom jumped into her car and sped off down the street. This was a normal morning in the Miller household. Skye couldn't remember a time when her mom was really there for her and it was only getting worse. Devi was becoming a more and more important person on the island and as she gained more prestige she became more convinced of her own legend. Skye sometimes felt like she didn't have a mother at all, if it weren't for the fact that she was very demanding.

* * * * *

"A C- in Calculus?" Her mother asked that evening when they sat down to have dinner. It had been report card day and Skye hadn't really put forth her best effort.

"I don't know," Skye explained, fidgeting in her chair.

"Look, you only have one job. That is to get good grades and get San Clemente U. for college. I cannot believe that you think that this is okay," she said, "Do you think I had these kinds of grades when I was growing up? Do you think we would be living in this house in this neighborhood if I slacked at school?"

"I don't know," Skye said, looking at her feet and waiting for the whole mess to be over. It was always like this when she disappointed her mother in some way. Soccer, which Skye loved above almost all else, could be hellish if she had a bad game. The entire ride home would consist of Devi explaining to Skye how she could have done better and the ways in which she could've been more like Devi herself on the soccer field. Skye always knew that her mother just wanted her to be successful but something it was tough to keep that in mind. Grades were arguably worse than soccer. Yet Skye was somehow excited when she brought home bad grades, at least it meant she would have Devi's undivided attention for a few hours.

Most nights, Devi was a bit of a party animal. She would often go out with friends and drink and Skye was always a little embarrassed when one the women Devi slept with stumbled out of the bedroom in the morning looking a little bit disheveled (but satisfied). Skye was far too shy to even think about having sex and it was a bit unnerving to have her mother constantly throw her virginity in her face. It was the night of the bad report card that Skye made a plan. She knew that she would never be able to top her mother in most things, but if she focused on one thing she would be able to beat her mother at one of her own games and maybe then she would get whatever it was that she wanted out of her mom. Of course, none of these thoughts were that clear, it was just a feeling she had.

Every Wednesday Devi would go to the gym after work for a few hours to stay in shape. Once a month she would take Skye with her as well. They would start jogging on the treadmill and then move to some light weight work. They would wrap up their time in the gym on the elliptical machines and then go outside to the pool. It was an Olympic sized pool with a huge white plastic dome around it so that it could be kept warm and open late. They would do a few laps and then finish up with a 100 meter race. Devi always won this race by a wide margin. They would then get out, dry off and then split up. Devi would give Skye five bucks to get a milkshake next door to the gym and then Devi would take a steam in the sauna. When they were both done Devi would drive Skye back home and that would be the basic extent of their social interaction for the month.

The day after the bad report card Skye started going to the gym every day. It was three weeks until her next trip with Devi so she had plenty of time to practice. She would go after soccer practice and get up early on the weekends and spent two hours in the pool doing laps. She would time herself and race her old times. When she could, she would cajole another swimmer into racing with her.

Finally the day arrived when Devi and Skye were to go together to the gym. Devi got home from work a little late, but Skye was already sitting on the front porch, ready to go. Devi was a bit surprised; usually she had to drag her daughter out of the house talking on the phone anytime she needed her to do anything. But she didn't spend much time thinking about it. She had a date that night after the gym.

"Hop in, I got my stuff in the car," Devi said through the rolled down window. Skye got into the passenger seat and buckled up. Devi started talking about her day and about her new assignment and Skye sort of zoned out. She was planning and strategizing.

They got to the gym and did their normal routine. They ran on the treadmill, lifted, and went on the elliptical machines. They went into the locker room and quickly changed into their bathing suits. Even now, with her goal in sight, Skye was shocked by how beautiful she found her mother to be as the older woman walked out of her stall wearing a small bikini that accentuated all of her curves and athletic features. If Devi were paying attention, she would've notice what a beautiful sight her daughter was in her equally revealing bikini.

The girls did their laps for a while, as was usual. Finally it came time for the big race. It was all Skye could do to keep from smiling. She was ready, her body felt electric and as her toes curled around the edge of the pool she knew she would win.

"Ready...Set...Go," Devi yelled, jumping a half second early as she always did. Devi took an early lead and Skye pushed hard to catch up. She knew her strength would be on the turn. When they got to the very end of the pool Skye flipped quickly and got a good push off of the wall. She closed her eyes and kicked as hard as she could. If felt like forever but just when she thought she couldn't go any farther her finger tips hit the end of the pool. She turned around and opened her eyes. five or ten yards behind her, Devi was still swimming.

Devi pulled her head out of the water and looked up. She looked a little more than shocked to see Skye sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the warm water, "I won," Skye said and smiled at her mom. It was not a malicious smile; she wasn't rubbing in the fact that she won, she was just proud.

Devi felt a little upset. She couldn't explain why but she felt embarrassed that she had lost to her daughter. She was about to say something she was going to regret but then stopped herself. When she looked at the obvious pride in her daughters eyes she felt ashamed. She knew without having to ask that Skye had practiced. In her heart she knew that Skye idolized her and she also knew that she didn't do nearly enough to deserve it. She was an inattentive mother and she felt ashamed that Skye thought that she needed to top her to impress her. She looked into her daughters eyes and smiled.

"You sure did," Devi said, "That is amazing, you must have really crushed me." Skye beamed like a 60 watt bulb.

"It wasn't by THAT much," she said, trying not to hurt her mother's feelings, something that truly touched Devi. She gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek and pulled herself out of the water. Skye was in heaven. She didn't know what she was feeling but she knew that she was beyond happy. They pair got up and dried off and then walked back towards the sauna.

Skye put her hand out for her five bucks and Devi smiled. She wanted to make a gesture in the same way Skye had made a gesture for her. "Well I can give you some cash," Devi said slyly, "Or you could come in the sauna with me and a get a little sweat going." Skye had just been upgraded to an adult. She had impressed Devi far beyond anything she had ever expected to get. She readily agreed to go into the sauna. It felt like St. Peter had pushed the automatic door opening on the pearly gates. Skye was in Heaven.

The women went back to the locker room and grabbed towels. Skye got out of her wet bathing suit and wrapped the towel around her body. Devi was already out and waiting for her. Devi extended her hand in the way she had done when Skye was a little girl and they held hands and walked over to the sauna. Skye was trying to play it cool but she kept talking and talking about everything. Devi was intensely embarrassed, how could she have ignored her child for so long? Something you just get caught up in things, she supposed and tried to forgive herself for the time being for Skye's sake.

They opened the sauna and the heat hit them instantly along with the smell of hot cedar. They were the only ones in the tiny room and they closed the door quickly behind them. Devi dumped a little bit of water on the heater and they sat down and for a moment they were quiet and they started sweating. Devi looked over at her daughter, she looked beautiful with the sweat glistening on her body and Devi was proud to have her as her daughter.

Slowly they began to talk. Actually Devi began to ask questions. She started to learn about her daughter and found that she liked her. They laughed and Devi began to feel like she knew her daughters friends. She quickly figured out that Skye had a bit of a crush on Kara. It was cute. After a while, the heat got to them and again they were silent.

Devi absentmindedly removed her towel and she sat naked in the sauna with her arms outstretched. Skye was shocked by the emotions that's swirled around her head. She knew above all else she was attracted to her mother. She saw the glistening sweat on Devi's body and was mesmerized by her mother's large nipples and tight breasts. Most of all she was enticed by her mother's massive penis. She had never seen it before although she had known for a while that her mother was a Class-A Hish. It was large and lolled gently and limply against her mother's leg.

Devi turned her head to her daughter and squinted her eyes open slowly. She saw her daughter staring mouth agape at her body and she smiled to herself. She noticed the girls shifting uncomfortably. Devi had to try hard not chuckle to her self. She knew that her daughter was a Class-B, it was something the doctor could tell in the ultrasounds. She could tell that Skye's cock and balls were engorged and visible from excitement. She also knew her daughter was doing her best to keep her erection in check. Finally Skye pulled her towel forcefully across her waist, then crossed her legs and closed her eyes. Devi didn't think it was particularly strange, it was hard to control your hormones at that age.

Devi began to take notice of her daughter. The girl was obviously gorgeous. Skye's eyes in particular, while closed now, were beautiful. Devi stared at her daughter's perky breasts and noticed that the bulge in her towel was relatively large for a Class-B. Skye's face was angelic and Devi felt her heart melt when she looked at her daughter, sweating in the heat and the tension. Suddenly a devlish thought crossed her mind. Class-A's were well known for their insatiable lust and Devi was maybe the worst of the bunch. The more she looked at Skye, the more she loved her, and the more she loved her the more she desired her.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,850 Followers
12