Island Girl

Story Info
She is provided with all she needs and more.
5.4k words
3.52
60.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Angel Love for editing this, my first story.

This weekend you fly off to an island in the Caribbean. You are left there all by yourself. There is a small hut on the beach with food and fresh water.

After a few days you decide there is no reason to wear clothes. There isn't anyone around and you'd rather work on a tan with no lines and save the one set of clothes you have for when you need them.

You spend your days swimming in the ocean, laying on the beach and relaxing. Your nights are spent comfortably sleeping under the stars in a hammock hung between two trees just off the beach.

After two months, when you are just starting to get lonely, you see a boat approaching the beach. You almost forget you are nude but remember and go in the hut and put on your clothes. You've lost weight so they don't fit very well. Your bra is especially loose so you leave it off.

The boat pulls up to the beach and a good-looking man of about 25 wearing only a pair of shorts gets out of the boat and then it leaves. He walks up to you and introduces himself and says that Jim has sent him to spend a few days with you. He hands you a letter from me in a sealed envelope.

You open and read the letter. It says that this man I have sent you is for you to use however you want. He will do anything you ask. Anything.

After two months of being completely alone you fold the letter up, put it back in the envelope and look at the man. "Anything?" you ask.

"Yes ma'am, anything."

You ask him to take his shorts off and he does. He isn't wearing any underwear so his dick is immediately exposed. Without a ruler you can't be sure but it looks to be about 8" long and one of the thicker ones you've ever seen except in a picture, maybe. And he isn't even hard yet.

You stare at his dick for a few seconds and then without looking up you tell him you want him to fuck you. Before you know it, he is on top of you on the beach. He pulls your shorts down and spreads your legs. He gets between your legs and undoes your blouse and exposes your golden brown tits. His dick is hard now. It doesn't seem to have grown any longer but it looks thicker. He puts the head of it against your pussy lips and puts just enough pressure on them that they part slightly and his head begins to enter you. It's a slow process since he's so large and you haven't had anything but your own finger in that hole for two months. He isn't rough, but he doesn't go slowly either. You said you wanted to be fucked. You didn't say anything about him making love to you.

As he enters you, it takes your breath away. He is about half way in before he starts to retreat and pull back out. When only the head of his dick is still in you, he reverses direction again and plunges his member into you deeper, again causing you to take a deep breath as you feel his massive dick inside your pussy. One more cycle like that and he is now fully buried inside of you. He lies on top of you, fondling your breasts with his meat all the way up inside of you. He lays there until he feels you relax as your pussy gets used to being so completely filled. As soon as your pussy walls relax around him some he pushes up onto his hands and he begins to slide himself in and out of you. Slow at first but he rapidly picks up the pace until he is giving you the fucking you want.

You moan and groan as he pounds himself into you. It doesn't take long before you have an orgasm but he doesn't stop. He keeps pounding away as you squirm below him. He fucks you to three orgasms before he finally releases his load of cum deep into your pussy. He continues to pound your pussy until the last bit of cum has emptied from his dick.

You ask him to let you suck him until he's hard again and you do. Once he is hard he once again climbs between your legs but this time with all of the juices in your pussy there is no reason for a slow start. He immediately plunges himself deep into you and starts fucking you ever bit as hard as he did the first time. Your orgasms continually take longer and longer to come so this time you only have two before he once again dumps his load inside of you.

For two days you only eat (food and each other), sleep and fuck. You awake the morning of what would be his third day but he is gone. There is a letter he left for you that is from me. It says: 'I hope you enjoyed a couple of days of fun. Now it's back to the rest and relaxation of being alone. You'll have other visitors in the future.' You are sorry to see your servant go, but you're also glad for the rest and to be by yourself once again.

Two months later, to the day, you once again see a boat approaching the beach. This time you know what is happening so you make no attempt to put on your clothes. Knowing you'd be taking them off again in a few minutes. Two months seemed to be the length of time where you got to the point you needed raw sex. You aren't going to try to hide your desire or pretend otherwise by putting on clothes. And besides, you are beginning to really like the way your body looks.

As the boat unloads its cargo on the beach you notice this time the guy is wearing a little more clothes and he has long hair. He is half way to you before you realize he is a she. It is no man. This is a woman. The bounce of breasts under her shirt is unmistakable.

You are a little embarrassed and wish you had put your clothes on, not expecting your visitor to be a woman. But then you know it is one of Jim's favorite fantasies so you realize you should have known. And Jim also knew it was one of your fantasies as well as you had talked about it often.

Like your first visitor, this one hands you an envelope with your name on it. She seemed somewhat embarrassed by your nakedness but she can't help but look at your large tanned breasts. You try not to notice her gaze as you take the envelope and open it.

Another letter from me to let you know this visitor has only signed up for a few days of companionship. She gives excellent massages I say in the letter and suggest you take advantage of that fact. I also let you know she has never had any type of sexual experience with another woman. If you are to have sex with this woman it will not be because I told her to do so or because it was her goal when she signed up for the weekend.

As you drop the letter into the fire pit you say, "This says you are excellent at giving massages, can I get you to give me one?"

She agrees and has you lay down on a blanket on the sand. You're lying on your stomach and your visitor, Erin you learn is her name, begins working on your feet and slowly works up the back of your legs, massaging your calves and then the back of your thighs. As she kneads the skin on your legs you spread them a little. It is warm in the sun and you are beginning to sweat where your legs are touching each other.

Erin moves up to your ass and rather than skip over it like you thought she might, she spends a long time massaging each muscle of your butt. As she works on your ass, it forces your pubic bone hard against the blanket and beach. As your body is moving around, your pussy lips part some and your clit is rubbing on the blanket. It doesn't take long for it to get hard and for you to let out a moan. Erin asks if it feels good, obviously thinking it's the massaging of your ass that you are moaning about. Rather than clue her in you just tell her it feels very good and let her continue.

You are almost to the point of orgasm when Erin has moved far enough up your back that the pressure on your clit is removed. You are still very excited but no longer on the verge of orgasm. Erin does her magic on your back, shoulders, neck and on up to the top of your head before she asks you to turn over.

As you turn over you notice she is sweating through her shirt and has sweat running down her face. You tell her that she should take her clothes off so she can cool off. Not to mention taking advantage of being able to get an all over tan with no one around to see. She hesitates but then stands up and slips her shorts and thong off. She unbuttons her blouse and exposes her bare breasts to the sea breeze and your eyes. One of them, either the sea breeze or your gaze has her nipples getting hard.

As you look up at her you can't help but run your eyes over her now naked body. Her faint tan lines show she doesn't get out in the sun much but when she does she wears a two-piece swimsuit that covers more than most do these days. Even though a full growth of pubic hair could have been covered by what she evidently wore in the way of a swimsuit, she is shaved except for a small patch of short hair just above her pussy. Her breasts appear to be about a B cup yet they are firm and look very nice on her small frame. Erin's nipples are about medium sized and are very erect.

Once she has let the breeze blow against her body for a few minutes and she has cooled off she gets back down on her knees and starts massaging your forehead and face. As she moves down to the front of your shoulders and then your chest Erin struggles with where to be. Normally you would be on a table where she could walk around you but now she is on her knees on the beach and is having to bend over more than she can comfortably do and not fall over.

For a few minutes she tries to rub your chest above your tits while on her knees above your head. This causes her to lean over and hang her breasts in front of your face. After just a few seconds of that position she sits up and asks if it will be OK if she straddles your body with her legs while she works on your chest. Figuring out what agreeing to that means you tell her you'd rather not have her on top of you.

She leans back over and begins working on your pectorals with you once again having a close up view of her tits as her own pecs tighten and cause her own breasts to jump. You are tempted to reach up and grab one and pull it to your mouth but want to wait for the real prize that you know is coming along soon.

As Erin moves down past your breasts she once again sits up and asks if she can straddle your body with her legs now, it is going to be embarrassing if she has to have your face between her legs wile she works on you. You told her you would close your eyes and that having someone across your body will cause you to be uncomfortable and that would make the whole massage experience less enjoyable. She reluctantly agrees and moves down slightly to massage your stomach.

Not keeping your word you keep your eyes open as Erin's pussy moves over your face. You can smell her sex as it is very close to your nose. You began to talk to Erin, asking her how she knows me; just making small talk. Little does she know you are actually talking to her pussy. But she does know one thing, as you talk and breathe in and out she can feel your breath on her pussy lips. Exactly what you were trying to do.

As Erin begins working on muscles around your pubic bone, you decide to make your move. As she moves slightly forward you open your mouth and stick your tongue out as far as you can and let it run down the slit between her pussy lips. Erin jumps slightly and pushes back to try and raise her hips and therefore her pussy away from your mouth. Pretending that you haven't done anything you ask her what happened. Afraid to confront you Erin just says she had slipped a little and how it will be better if she were to move down to your feet.

Rather than give in completely you ask if she could keep doing what she is doing for a few more minutes first. After a few seconds her back relaxes and once again her pussy is back within reach of your tongue. You feel you probably only have one more chance so this time you slide your tongue between the lips of her pussy and went straight for her clit, hoping the stimulation will counteract any thoughts she has of backing away again.

Erin's clit was easy to find even with just the feel of your tongue to guide you. This time Erin just freezes, rather than back away, so you keep running your tongue over her clitoris. After only a few moments you can feel her pussy drop closer as Erin relaxes her back and allows her pelvis to drop until she is gently resting on your face. Taking this move as a green light you raise your right hand until it finds her left breast. You gently caress her tit in your hand and feel its smooth firmness.

Erin is on all fours with your mouth on her pussy and your hand on her tit as she begins to moan. Afraid to break the flow you continue to work on her clit with your tongue and then slide it as deep into her cunt as you can, tasting her sex. As much as you wanted her to return the favor, you knew it would be best to wait for that just a little longer.

As Erin begins to rock back and forth on your face you let her nipple slip between your fingers. You slowly close your fingers around it and pick up the pace of sucking and licking her clit as you first lightly but then stronger and stronger begin pinching her nipple. The timing was just right so that just as the pain in her nipple becomes too much, the stimulation between her legs does too and she breaks into an orgasm. Her arms and legs collapse and she falls onto your body. You let go of her tit and wrap both of your arms around her waist and hold her pussy tight to your face as you run your tongue over her clit and into her love canal.

Her face is between your legs but she is so involved in her own orgasm she couldn't do you any good even if she wanted to or knew how. You can feel her panting against your open pussy as you spread your legs and draw them up so you are open as far as you can be.

Erin bucks and moan as her orgasm courses through her body, You never let up on your assault of her clit and pussy. She goes from one orgasm straight into another. Now you can feel her pussy juice running down your face. She lets out a deep moan and a scream as her third orgasm blasts through her loins. It is all you can do to hold on so you roll her over to her back and now you are on top of her. She has nowhere to go to get away from your wicked tongue.

You enjoy the power of being able to make someone cum three times in a row without stopping. And to have it be a woman made it that more exciting. One more, if you can just get her to cum one more time before you let up, she will do anything for you the rest of the time she is here. You set your mind to what you have to do. Now that you are on top of her you are able to use your weight to hold her down so your hands and arms are free to do other things. You bring your arms up and use them to spread Erin's legs far apart.

You suck on her clit, bringing it into your mouth and then letting it escape through your teeth, each time nibbling at it a little harder as it slips out. With your hands between her legs you are now able to bring one to her pussy and with all the lubrication easily slide two fingers into her wanting cunt. You can feel the muscles in her legs and stomach tighten as you slide your fingers in and out of her while you nibble and suck on her clit.

It takes a long time but it feels as though she is once again close to orgasm but getting her over that cliff one more time is proving to be difficult. You begin finger fucking her as fast as you can. Your hand and your face are covered with her sticky juices. When she is as close to the edge as you think you can get her you slow down your finger fucking just long enough to go from two fingers to four fingers. As you slide four fingers into her pussy she throws her head back and takes a deep breath. You pull them out and push them right back in, this time taking her clitoris by your teeth and biting down on it.

The combination of the pain and the feeling of her pussy stretching wide with your hand pushes her over the edge of the cliff and she begins to orgasm like you have never seen. She rocks, rolls and thrashes around. Her legs squeeze around your head as her stomach muscles contract. Her arms are tight around you. Rather than push you away she pulls you into her body as much as possible.

You slowly begin to remove the stimulation but Erin continues to orgasm for several more minutes. By the time she is through you aren't doing anything but enjoying the feeling of her body against yours. Even after the orgasm has stopped she only slightly releases her grip on you. First she loosens her arms and then eventually her legs. When she finally is done, she lay on the sand completely spent and sexually satisfied.

You roll off of her when she lets go of you. Lying next to her you watch as she slowly regains control of her body. She is a beautiful creature and you can't wait for more sex like you had just experienced, except to be on the receiving end.

The next two days go by fast, too fast. Once Erin recovers from her quadruple orgasm you spend some time schooling her on how to satisfy a woman. Normally it wouldn't take much schooling but Erin has very little experience satisfying herself. She has always thought to touch yourself in that way was dirty. She has done it a couple of times but each time she feels guilty about it afterwards and she promises herself she won't do it again. After this weekend there will be no such promises again.

Once Erin is freed up to explore her own body and that of another woman, the sex is just as good as with the guy a couple months ago, and there is a lot more of it.

You don't want to go to sleep that third night for fear when you woke up in the morning Erin will be gone. But all the sex is exhausting and you do fall asleep. And Erin is gone when you wake in the morning. Again there is another letter from me expressing my hope you enjoyed your weekend with Erin and that if you had been so inclined to try and have sex with her, that you were successful.

"If you only knew," you say to yourself.

Two more months of rest and relaxation on the beach and you have about had all of the seclusion you can take. When the boat appears on the horizon again, you are hoping it is to take you back home. But instead it brings more visitors. Yes this time there are five people in all that get off the boat. Two couples and me. You have put your clothes on hoping you are going home and think it is still a possibility.

You run out to meet us, giving me a kiss and asking who these other people are. I told you they are couples that are thinking about renting the island for the same type of adventure you have experienced.

You tell them how much fun you have had and how relaxing it is but after six months you are ready to go home. You look at me and ask if it is OK that you go home.

I smile and say, "That's why I'm here, to take you home."

You smile a big smile and ask when. "After the weekend we'll get on the boat and all head back. You really do want to get home, don't you?"

You anxiously answered, "YES!" I suggested you enjoy your last weekend before having to go back to reality.

The six of us walk up to your camp where there is a large lunch waiting for us. We all sit down, eating and drinking margaritas until we are full. After eating we all sit around and talk about your time on the island. You notice you start to feel funny, kind of dizzy. When you say something about it I say it is probably the margaritas since you haven't had any alcohol in the last six months.

One of the other men mentions sex and asks what it was like to go six months without sex. You told him you hadn't gone six months without sex, that the longest you had to go was two months. He asks how that could be being on the island for six months and you tell him. You are surprised by your own willingness to discuss everything you had done sexually while on the island. Then before you know it you are saying how it has been two months and it is time for sex again.

As you are talking you start taking off your clothes. You stand up and say you want to have sex with each of us. You tell us how one of your fantasies was to be gang banged and you'd like to have it right now.

12