Island Holiday

Story Info
Family holiday leads to sexual discoveries.
5.1k words
4.47
436.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim Marks looked out of the plane window as it dropped towards the ground. He caught sight of deep blue sea and white beaches before they were replaced by the grey of tarmac as the plane touched down. What followed was a hectic hour as the Marks family collected their luggage and made their way to the other side of the airport where a charter aircraft waited. Climbing onboard Tim found himself sitting beside his sister Sarah, Sarah was a year younger than Tim; her petite form was turning into that of a young woman's. Her pert breasts pushed out the cut-off shirt she wore, her long blonde hair flowing free down her back, the ends resting on the swell of her buttocks. She was almost a double of the woman who sat across the isle from her; Debbie Marks was dressed in a light summer dress that clung to her figure assenting her breasts and slim hips. Like her teenage daughter she wore her hair long and just like Sarah's it was a pale blonde, cascading down her back.

As the plane left the runway she turned to her husband Jake and kissed him,

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to this holiday"

Jake smiled before returning the kiss as he felt Debbie's hand brush over his cock, feeling it begin to swell in his trousers as her hand squeezed it.

"So am I, but you'd better stop that or there will be an accident"

Debbie laughed and snuggled into her husband's chest, she couldn't believe how horny she felt, her body was on fire with need to feel a good hard cock. She had to stifle a moan of pleasure as Jake slid a hand under her dress; a finger pressing against her panty clad clit. She bit back a cry of pleasure as Jake's hand slipped into her panties, a finger sliding easily into her wet pussy as his thumb pushed against her clitoris.

Quickly she looked around to make sure no one could see and then trying not to disturb Jake's probing digit she raised up and pushed her knickers down. Jake's free hand helped her move them down her legs; then with a quick kick she sent them under her seat. A feeling of wanton desire engulfed her as Jake raised her dress so that her dripping pussy was on view to anyone who looked.

Sitting beside his sister Tim looked around the cabin, it looked as though the aircraft had seating for about fifteen, although it was currently carrying only about half that number. A strange groan made him look towards his parents, what he saw caused his cock to jump to an immediate erect state. His mom was leaning back against the airplane window while his dad fingered her naked pussy, he looked around to see if anyone else was watching, but he quickly realised he was the only one who could see.

Debbie lay back trying to muffle her groans of pleasure as Jake's hand sent her rising towards an orgasm. Through partially closed eyes she saw Tim looking at her, the realisation that her son could see her dripping pussy pushed her over the edge into a body shaking orgasm.

As her body recovered she lifted her face to look directly at her son and then as he watched she lifted her husband's pussy juice coated hand and licked it clean. She smiled as she saw Tim turn away, his face flushed with a mixture of arousal and guilt. Turning her face up she kissed Jake deeply before snuggling up against him and relaxing.

It took almost an hour to reach the island where the Marks family would be spending the next three weeks. A hire car was waiting for them at the small grass strip where the plane touched down. They stopped in the small village to buy groceries before heading across the island to the house they had rented.

The house stood surrounded by trees in a secluded, private cove, a beautiful white beach stretched from the porch to the deep blue sea that lapped in gently waves upon the sand.

After unpacking the groceries and luggage; Debbie stood in the main bedroom and looked out on the picturesque view.

"What are you thinking?" asked Jake as he slipped his arms around his wife.

"Just thinking how quiet it seems"

"It should be, our nearest neighbours are three miles along the coast"

"Let's go for a swim"

Pulling away from her husband Debbie allowed her dress to fall from her shoulders, as Jake watched she removed her bra freeing her firm breasts topped with large nipples to his lust filled gaze, her pussy was already naked, her panties left on the planeJake quickly undressed thoughts of swimming the furthest thing from his mind as he gazed at the goddess figure before him. Naked he moved towards her; his erect cock bouncing with each step, the cock-head already glistening with precum. Pulling her close they kissed, tongues entwining as their bodies pressed together.

"I thought we were going for a swim"

"Later" answered Jake.

"We can't do it now lover, the kids might walk in any time"

"Fuck the kids, I need you"

"Is that first part a suggestion," Debbie asked with a lust filled gaze

"What?"

"Nothing lover, come here"

Debbie pressed her body against Jake's feeling her cock slide over her stomach leaving a snail trail of precum on her. Kissing she sucked his tongue into her mouth and gently bit it, her mouth filling with warm air as Jake moaned in desire.

A cough from the doorway made them pull apart, Jake moved to stand behind Debbie as they looked towards the door, trying to hide his erection from his daughter Sarah who stood in the doorway.

"What is it honey?" asked Debbie

"Tim and I are going for a swim"

"OK baby, your dad and I will join you soon"

"Have you got mine and Tim's swimsuits in your bags, cause we can't find them"

"No honey, are you sure you can't find them"

"No mom, I thought I packed it but…."

"It's OK baby," said Debbie walking over to her daughter "We'll all just have to go for an all over tan"

Jake tried to hide his erection as Debbie moved away from him; he could feel Sarah's eyes burning into him. For some reason the thought of his daughter seeing his hard cock sent sparks of arousal through his body and so, as though in a dream, he dropped his hands. As Debbie hugged their daughter he wrapped a hand around his cock and started to stroke it, on each up stroke he moved his thumb over his cock-head, smearing it with precum.

"Now why don't you and Tim go for a swim and your dad and I'll join you in a moment"

As Sarah left the room Debbie turned, her eyes widened at the sight of Jake slowly masturbating.

"God you look horny," she said as she moved over to lie back on the bed, her parted legs hanging over the end.

Jake moved over and knelt between her parted thighs, teasingly he rubbed his cock-head over Debbie's swollen pussy lips before slowly pushing the head into her cuntal opening. As he pushed deep into her womb Debbie lifted her legs to wrap them around his back and draw him balls deep into her. All finesse was forgotten as lust and desire burnt through their bodies, Jake thrust his cock deep and hard into Debbie's fuck tunnel as she lifted her hips met him, their bodies slapping together in sexual pleasure.


"Harder o yes fuck me harder, ram your cock in me fill me with cum, o god yes fuck me"

"O baby that feels so good o yes baby fuck yes"

Their bodies burning with arousal they pushed each other towards the point of release. Jake felt his cock jerk as his balls fired his sperm into it and in the next thrust he felt it pump deep into his wife's hot womb. He cried in pleasure as he was rocked by an amazingly intense orgasm, his seed pumping into Debbie's body.

Debbie's orgasm followed quickly after Jake's as her body responded to the deep heat of the hot jism that flooded into her. As they groaned and grunted on the bed they turned their heads and saw Tim and Sarah standing naked in the doorway, Tim was pulling on his hard cock as he watched them, while Sarah stood beside him a hand between her thighs. Both kids were lost in their own worlds of pleasure; their eyes closed as they approached their orgasms. Jake and Debbie watched as Tim's hand pounded up and down his cock until with a low moan sperm fired from it to splatter over the floor and open door. Almost at the same time Sarah seemed to sag and lean against the doorframe as she also orgasmed. Jake and Debbie watched in pleasure as their kids came, turning away before they opened their eyes and realised they had been spotted.

Finally as Jake's softening cock slipped from Debbie's pussy they both stood and looked towards the door. It was empty, Debbie walked over to it and bending down she ran a finger over the floor. As she lifted them Jake saw they were covered in sticky white cum, the only evidence of their children's pleasure. He watched mesmerised as she licked them clean before wiping more of her son's spunk up. As Jake knelt beside her she offered him her cum coated fingers, slowly he licked them clean, tasting his son's salty sperm. The only other jism he'd tasted had been his own after Debbie had sucked him off or when he licked her pussy after they had fucked. He savoured the salty taste as Debbie wiped cum from the door, this last load they shared licking it from her hand.

Tim and Sarah had quickly moved from their parent's bedroom door after they had orgasmed. They looked at each other; unsure whether to feel embarrassed or not by what had happened, Tim very aware that his cock still throbbed with arousal, the head slick with his cum. On the veranda they stopped, Sarah looked at her brother's hard cock, she felt a warm flush surge through her body, it seemed to start at her pussy and move outwards.

"Can I touch it," she asked looking at Tim's cock

Tim nodded unable to talk, he moaned as Sarah's warm slim hand wrapped around his cock-shaft. Tim stepped closer to her and gently pushed a hand between her naked thighs, feeling her wet pussy. Finding her opening he eased a finger into her cuntal passage bringing a cry of pleasure to Sarah's lips. Fingering each other they fell to the floor, Tim pulled his cock from Sarah's hand and moved lower until he found himself looking at her teenage pussy. Tentatively he licked at the moisture that covered her swollen labia, bringing a groan of pleasure from his sister. He lapped at her pussy, running his tongue along her dripping slit so that it lapped over her swollen clitoris.

"Oooo Tim that feels soooo good, o yes lick me o yes there just there"

Sarah was amazed at the feelings that coursed through her body as Tim licked and sucked her pussy. However another need was filling her, a need to feel Tim's hard cock in her virginal cunt. Reaching down she pulled Tim's head from her pussy and pulled him up her body.

"Fuck me Tim, please fuck me"

Tim didn't need asking twice, lifting his hips he tried to find her cuntal opening with his throbbing cock. Unable to stand the wait any longer Sarah reached down and guided the head to her pussy. As the head pushed into her tight pussy she cried aloud in pleasure. As Tim felt his cock ease into his sister's cunt he thrust forward, for a moment he felt something resist his penetration, pulling back he thrust again and felt his cock burst through Sarah's hymen.

Sarah cried in shock as Tim's cock pierced her maidenhead, her pleasure turning to pain. Tim held still at his sister's scream of pain his cock buried fully in her.

"Are are you OK Sarah"

"I I think so," she said fighting back the tears "Just hold still for a sec OK"

Slowly Sarah felt the pain ease as her pussy stretched to accept the invading cock, as she lay beneath her brother she turned her head and their mouths met in a lovers kiss. As her arousal returned she started to move her hips and taking it as a single Tim started to slowly thrust into her.

Unbeknown to Tim and Sarah they now had an audience, standing in the open doorway Debbie and Jake watched their children make love. At first Debbie wanted to run and pull her children apart and stop them from continuing their incestuous pleasure. However another part was burning with hidden thoughts of sexual desire as she watched Tim's cock slid in and out of his sister's pussy. She slipped a hand to her burning crotch as she watched them make love.

"O fuck yes Tim, fuck me harder o yes harder"

Tim was slamming his cock hard into Sarah's willing, hot cunt as their bodies writhed together. Suddenly Sarah's mouth closed on his shoulder as she tried to stifle a scream of pleasure as she orgasmed. He felt her body shake beneath him as her pussy gripped his pounding cock in a vice like hold.

As Sarah orgasmed she looked over her brother's shoulder, her eyes widened in shock as she saw her parent's watching them. The sight of her mom and dad standing there masturbating seemed to increase the power of her orgasm and she threw her head back and screamed in pleasure. Moments later she felt Tim's hot cum flood into her womb, sending her into another orgasm.

Jake watched as his son rolled of Sarah, when he saw his parent's standing in the doorway he froze, looking guilty. Sarah lay still her legs apart as Tim's cum ran from her pussy, some of it was stained pink from the blood of her broken hymen. Kneeling down Jake lapped at his daughter's dripping pussy, tasting the mixture of cum and blood, a moan from Tim made him look round. His wife knelt in front of their son; her mouth closing over his flagging cock had caused the moan. As she licked Tim's cock she continued to frig her hot, wet pussy.

Jake returned to his daughter's dripping pussy, closing his mouth over it he sucked at the juices drawing them from her cuntal opening as he plunged his tongue in to scoop them out. Sarah couldn't believe how good her dad's tongue felt as it lapped at her pussy, she groaned in disappointment as the mouth left her.

Jake moved up his daughter's body until he was crouched above her and then reaching down he pushed his cock head between her swollen, cum coated labia. He moaned in desire as he pushed deep into her teenage body.

Sarah moaned in pleasure as she felt her dad's cock push into her, lifting her legs she wrapped them around his back, drawing there bodies together as her arms entwined around his neck and her mouth found his. The hairs of his chest rubbed against her sensitive nipples increasing her arousal and pleasure.

Jake savoured the tight feel of his daughter's pussy as their bodies moved together in mutual pleasure. He turned his head in time to see his wife guiding Tim's once more hard cock to her pussy, before looking back at his daughter. Her eyes were closed and her face and body flushed with sexual pleasure as her hips lifted to meet his plunging cock. Her head shook with pleasure, a continual low moan of sexual need escaping from her lips as they made love, her body rocking to orgasm after orgasm, each building towards a higher peak. Jake felt his balls tighten and as his cum rose up his cock shaft he plunged his cock deep into Sarah's womb, feeling the head push against her cervix as sperm flooded into her orgasming body.

Sarah moaned as her father's cock pushed into her deepest reaches before pumping his incestuous cum into her body. The sensations pushed her into a wild orgasm that seemed to explode through her body; the sensations were increased by the thought that the sperm flooding into her body could easily start a new life in her teenage womb.

Slowly Jake climbed off his daughter and gazed down at her as she lay beneath him, bending forward he kissed her, before slowly licking his way over her body. Tasting the sweat of spent passion, before licking at the juices that flowed freely from her gaping pussy. He caught the odour of her anus and couldn't resist from gently tonguing the puckered opening.

At the sound of movement beside him he sat up in time to see Tim climb of his wife's spread body. They smiled at each other in post-orgasmic pleasure as all four of them relaxed.

"Time for that swim," said Debbie as she looked at her husband and kids.

Later as they sat on the beach Debbie looked at her family, she couldn't believe what had happened, part of her mind was disgusted by what she had allowed to happen, but another part was still revelling in the memory of her son's cock.

"Are you OK honey, no regrets?" she asked as she looked at Sarah

"Only that I wished it had happened sooner, how about you?"

"I don't know, I guess I feel guilty about what your father and I have done"

"You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"O god yes baby I loved it"

"Well then why feel regrets, you didn't force Tim and I to do anything and we love each other and isn't sex just another way of expressing our love for each other?"

"I guess so"

Debbie hugged her daughter; she was surprised at Sarah's very accurate expressing of what had occurred.

"I think we should all head in, we don't want to burn on our first day"

With that Debbie stood up and with her husband and kids beside her walked back up the beach to the house. Later standing under the shower, the spray of hot water cascading over her body she thought about her daughter's words. She wasn't fool enough to believe other people would understand, but she knew the door that had been opened couldn't easily be shut, even if she wanted it to be, and she admitted that she didn't. Turning at the sound of the bathroom door she moved slightly to make room for her husband and kids.

"This isn't going to work," she said with a laugh "we can't all fit in here"

"Sarah and I'll let you and dad go first," said Tim

"I think we should let Sarah and your mom go first," replied Jake " after all they do say ladies first"

With that he stepped from the shower and pulling Tim with him led him from the bathroom.

As she stood under the hot water beside her teenage daughter Debbie was shocked to realise that she was become aroused.

"I'll wash you back mom," said Sarah

Without waiting for an answer Sarah started to soap her mom's back, her hands sliding lightly down over Debbie's shoulders and back to slide across her buttocks. Debbie would never have thought that the idea of another woman would excite her, but as Sarah's hands slid over her body she found herself becoming more and more turned on.

"Here I'll do your back"

As her hands slipped over her daughter's back she found she couldn't fight her desires anymore and so she slid her hands around Sarah's body and cupped and squeezed her pert teenage breasts. Sarah moaned in pleasure as her mom's hands pulled at her engorged nipples, as though in a dream she turned to face her mom and as their bodies pressed together she lifted her lips to press them against her mom's.

Their hands explored each other's bodies as they continued to kiss; slowly they slid to the floor, as their legs entwined and pussy pressed tight against pussy. Hips lifted rubbing engorged clitoris against dripping pussy until in surprisingly short time their moans of pleasure turned to cries of release.

Standing on shaking legs they finished their shower and leaving the bathroom they headed to the master bedroom.

Jake and Tim watched Debbie and Sarah vanish into the main bedroom, standing in the doorway they watched in wonder as mother and daughter explored each other's bodies with mouths, tongues and hands. As they looked on Debbie and Sarah slipped into a 69 position, their first tentative tasting of each other quickly turned into lust filled oral pleasure. Jake and Tim watched as mother and daughter drove each other to orgasmic pleasure with their tongue's and mouths.

Finally as mother and daughter rested in each other's arms Jake turned away,

"Shower time"

"Can I shower with you"?

Jake looked at his son in surprise, "Sure"

As they stood together under the hot water Jake found himself looking at his son's erect cock and firm body.

"Dad?"

Jake shook his head to clear his thoughts, but his son's next words almost blew his mind.

"Can I touch your cock"?

He couldn't help moaning in pleasure as Tim's hands closed around his throbbing

12