Island Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

"My God! I never imagined sex with a man could be so good. Oh, Cat, I've got to have more of this thing called sex. I love it. I love the way my cunny feels so full when his cock is in me."

"Well, Karen, I'd say that it was up to Tom how much you get of his fucking, but do you think I could have some too?"

"Of course, what are sisters for?"

I rolled off and lay beside Karen's still heaving body while Cat ducked her head between her sisters legs and started lapping up my cum as it dripped out of Karen's freshly fucked love hole. Her efforts soon had Karen shaking with another orgasm and I tried to add to it by sucking on her magnificently erect nipples.

Cat moved up and kissed her sister letting the remnants of my cum transfer to Karen's eager mouth. The she looked at me and asked "Any of that left for me?"

"Maybe in a little while. Let me catch my breath." My eyes drank in their luscious nude bodies and I got up, lowered my self from the deck to the sand and then ran into a long dive into the clear water. The two of them followed me into the water and we splashed about for a while. Suddenly getting the radio to work seemed to take a back seat to our enjoyment of each other's bodies.

Cat looked at me as we stood in chest deep water, her breasts barely floating on the surface. "So when are you going to move in?"

"Yeah, Tom, when are you going to move in?"

"I take it I'm invited to share your beds?"

"Our bed. There's only one of them left."

"Big enough for the three of us?"

"Yes!" enthusiastically came from them simultaneously.

"Well, there are still a few things that I need to salvage from my boat, but I can haul them up there just as easily as any place else."

"The 'Gypsy Rover'. Why'd you call your boat that?"

"Well, Karen, I'm a bit of a rover and sometimes I feel like a happy-go-lucky gypsy."

"Like now?"

"Like now."

"Cat, can we keep him?"

"The question, Karen, is does he want to keep us?" They both looked at me and each reached a hand out to grasp my cock which was floating free in front of my body. "Now we don't want to persuade you with the idea of free sex, but we are a bit starved for hard cock, or at least I am!"

"I am too, Cat! I just found out about how much fun boys can be and I want to play some more."

"OK, girls. I'll move in and you can use my body for as long as it will hold out, but if I can't get it hard, it isn't that I don't think you are not both the hottest looking pussies I have ever seen, it's just that I am a bit older and it takes me more time between rounds than it used to take."

They both melted into my arms, one on either side and we walked out of the water and up onto the sand. I took out a chisel and a hammer and soon had the last screw off the clamps to the antenna. I disconnected everything and we took two trips with the radio and the antenna before deciding to leave the fuel tank for the next day or so.

Their palm frond home was built on bamboo stilts and had a bamboo floor covered with hand woven mats. The bed in the corner was really not much more than two mattresses of the type found in small boats laid side by side on the floor. The cook fire was beneath an extension of the house where it would be out of the weather, if it should rain while they were trying to cook.

I didn't really have much to bring up to the house except for the food supplies and the weapons, both rifle and pistol which I added to their collection in one corner of the hut. There were walls that came to about waist high on three corners of the hut while the back wall went to the roof. I learned from Cat that that side was the side of the prevailing wind and used to drive rain in on top of them when they first arrived on the island.

I had brought the clamps to mount the antenna and within a few moments had found a suitable place in one of the palms between the hut and the ocean. I climbed the palm as if I had been doing it all my life and secured the antenna first with a rope binding and then screwed the clamps in place. I then ran the wire back to the hut and attached it to the radio.

"Let's cross our fingers that this works."

Both girls looked at me expectantly as I keyed the mike and sent my call signs out over the air--or at least I thought I had sent them out. I soon discovered that the transmitter module to the radio had taken some severe damage in the storm and was beyond the possibility of repair. It seemed that we could receive but not transmit as we suddenly heard sounds from the radio.

We all were crestfallen and the necessity of moving the generator and the fuel tank to the hut diminished in importance. None of us were really hungry for supper and sat moping as the sun went down behind us. Soon it was time for us to go to bed.

Cat was gentle with me that night and truth be told, she was as tight as a virgin after her long winter of sexless nights. Her pussy wrapped itself around my cock as a warm velvet glove that was as alive as she could make it. My eight inches of cock meat reached her cervix and we humped our way to a very gentle and satisfying mutual orgasm with Karen right beside us making love to the parts of our bodies she could reach.

After that first day and night of sex, we settled into a routine. It was agreed that any of us could initiate sex with either one of the others whenever we felt the urge to copulate come on us, which was often and always very satisfying. Threesomes were common and I filled both of their cunts with my hot cum on a regular basis. The lucky part for me was that they did not have their periods at the same time, so I always had a pussy to fuck.

It was two months later that a problem arose. Karen had missed her period and in all the time I had been on the island, she had been as regular as the moon in the sky. We waited to see if it was just late for some reason. After another fifteen days or so, she started being sick in the morning and both Cat and I knew she was pregnant. We were all scared since none of us had ever delivered a baby--we'd all fucked enough, but never had had to reckon with the results of all that sperm that I had been placing into two very receptive and fertile wombs. Fifteen days later Cat missed her period. Now we panicked for real.

Over the next couple of months we all fucked like rabbits and I left a lot of hot creamy cum inside both of their bodies. We reasoned I couldn't make either one of them any more pregnant and that we may as well enjoy the situation for as long as we could.

By our count, Karen delivered a baby girl about three weeks early, but it was hard to keep track of the time. Cat and I played midwife and both the baby and the mother were doing fine. Of course, Karen breast fed her little girl which she decided to name Emmaline Catherine in honor of the two most important women in her life. A short time later Cat went into labor and Karen and I did the honors of delivering the baby boy that sprang from her loins. She decided to name him Donald Franklin for her husband and her father.

While we waited for them to recover from the deliveries, I was treated to a series of hand and blow jobs by either one or both of them. They were insatiable for my sperm. I only hoped I could hold out. At the rate they were draining me, I didn't know how much time I had left to my love life.

In about my fifth year on the island with my family, a passing boat happened to spot us and pulled in close to the shore. It was decided that Cat and I would leave to take care of my affairs and to bring another boat back with us. Karen and the four children would remain on the island. I went back to the mainland, took care of buying a new boat, loading it with every bit of supplies it could carry, and then set sail back to my island. As soon as I passed out of sight of San Clemente and San Nicholas, Cat and I removed our clothing. We were going home.

No longer would we be totally cut off from the rest of the world. I had bought a powerful transceiver and arranged to have fuel dropped off at the island once every six months--cash on delivery. I had also done a title search of my island paradise and found that it was an uncharted, unowned island. I immediately put my claim in on it and claimed it as my own property.

The moon made circuit after circuit in the sky. Both Karen and Cat each got pregnant two more times in the next thirteen years and we soon had a family of, amazingly enough, four boys and four girls, the oldest ones pushing eight years of age by our calculations. We all ran around without clothing and without shame. The children saw us fucking each other and soon realized that it was a natural part of life, a part of life that they would one day grow into.

Emma and Donald finally decided that they wanted to try sex too. By this time they were both over eighteen and had seen us all fuck on a regular basis so they knew the mechanics of cock going into cunt. By this time Donald had started to sport a good sized cock between his legs. He would often wake up with a nice solid erection but still didn't quit dare to do anything with it though I am sure Karen and Cat would have been more than happy to help. Anyway Emma and Donald snuck off into the brush one afternoon and about five minutes later we heard Emma screaming and crying. I ran, along with Karen to find out what had happened and found Donald with his cock fully enscounced in his sister's pussy.

Karen and I looked at each other before we moved. Neither one of us yelled at either of them as we separated the two of them.

"Donald, did you ask your sister if you could fuck her?"

"Yes, sir. She said she wanted me to stick my cock into her cunt."

"Did you do anything at all to get her ready for your cock?"

"No, I thought you just had to put it in the girl."

Karen looked at me. "No wonder she screamed. Donald you hurt your sister very badly. She wasn't ready for you to put your cock in her. You've got to get her slippery between her legs before you can do that. Tom, do you want to help Emma? I'll take care of Donald."

"Right here good enough?"

"Good by me." She reached down and pulled Donald to her by his cock which was still standing straight out. She took his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Then she took his hand and placed it between her legs.

"Aunt Karen, you're all wet down there."

"Yes, Donald, I am. And that's how Emma should have been before your stuck your cock in her little pussy. The first time always hurts a girl, but it doesn't have to hurt as bad as you hurt Emma. Lay down."

Donald obediently laid down on the sand and Karen settled her pussy around his amazingly hard young cock. She moaned as his up-until-today virgin cock slid deep into her clutching snatch. Pretty soon they were both moaning and thrashing about on the ground. Donald sprayed his sperm deep inside Karen's pussy as she spasmed and drenched him with her fluids. She always was a wet cummer.

In the meantime, I had started licking my daughter's lovely slit and getting it coated with my saliva. I could taste blood from where her hymen had been broken by her brother's rush to copulate, but it just caused me to lick a little bit harder and get her a little bit wetter. I stuck a finger into her hot body and when she finally was good and wet, both from my saliva and from her own pussy fluids, I positioned my cock at the entrance to her treasure trove. I slowly entered Emma's body and as I did I heard Karen say "See, Donald, that is the way to put your cock into a girl. Nice and easy. She has to feel good too. You are not the only one that needs to feel something from fucking. The girls needs to feel wanted and loved, not used as you would abuse yourself with your hand."

By this time I was pumping madly into my daughter and she was humping herself back at my assault. Her body was producing a lot of slippery fluid that coated my balls as they slipped against the lips of her hot young cunt. Suddenly she moaned and went into spasms. I was almost there myself and two or three more hard thrusts put me over the edge. I sprayed my daughter's fertile womb with my lifegiving seed as she screamed once again, this time in the joy of orgasm. Just as I stiffened with my delivery, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up to see Cat smiling at me. "Do a good job and make her pregnant, Tom."

"Yes, daddy, make me pregnant. I want to be your wife."

"My wife, huh? You're my daughter." I looked at Emma in amazement. I had given no thought about the long term consequences of my act of lust. She wanted to be my wife. I already had Cat and Karen and we three considered ourselves married to each other.

"Well I want to be both your daughter and your wife."

"Sounds like she has it all planned out, Tom." Karen was grinning from ear to ear as she positioned herself between her daughter's legs to lick my livegiving sperm from her little cunt. "And Donald is ready to take some of the load of having sex off your dick."

"Did I say I wanted to have some help? I like fucking you two and I don't know if I want to share you with anybody. Come to think of it, I like fucking Emma, too."

"No, you didn't say you needed or wanted any help, but he's ready and quite able to help you. Well, Tom, I think the three of us might be a bit much for you at your old age, so you better think about letting Donald help you keep up with the homework. Cat, the boy is a good fuck for his first time."

Cat leaned over and took her son's cock into her mouth. Her lips were like a vacuum and she soon drew Donald's sperm from his balls through is dick. She swallowed every drop and licked her son clean when she was done. Only then did his cock soften to half-staff. Cat laid down and rolled him on top of her, guiding his cock into the channel he had come out of just over eighteen years earlier. They fucked for a half hour before he gave his mother what she wanted, a pussy full of hot creamy cum.

Emma had curled up on one side of me and her mother had grabbed my dick from the other side. I again had two pairs of tits poking into me with their hard nipples. I had truly found an island paradise, one I knew I would never leave except for short periods of time. We'd have to build Emma and Donald a hut of their own since ours was getting so full of children already. I'd think more about that in the morning. Right now I cuddled with two out of three of my favorite lovers.

I smiled to myself. My island paradise had a growing population, no unemployment, no illness, no crime, no military, no police, no immigration allowed, a bustling school full of home-schooled children, and no drunken brawls on Friday night. With all the pussy I had at hand and more getting ready in the near future, what more could a man want?

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers
12