Island Prey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,146 Followers

"Oh my God," Amy gasped when she saw the size of the two young sons. They were as long as Tommy's but were both thicker. What really got the women's attention was Bennett's cock, which was as thick and long as their forearms. A few of the women backed up in fear until Bennett laughed.

"Don't worry we too must receive an invitation before we can get intimate with any of you."

The men helped the women from the ship and told them to stop and put on the sunscreen before they went any further.

"Will you do my back?" Katie asked Cindy. "And then I'll do yours."

Amy quickly asked the older woman Mary to do the same which left Eve and the blonde lesbian woman named Hanna.

"Turn around," Hanna said as she squeezed some lotion into both palms.

Eve did as she said and was surprised how nice it felt. Her hands were so much softer than any man's.

They all turned and reciprocated and finished it from there on their own.

"Well take your time searching the island because you will need to know where to hide, were to run and where to find water.

Hanna spoke up. "Do we have to sleep alone? Can we sleep on the boat tonight?"

All of them were nervous about sleeping alone basically naked on a strange island.

Bennett laughed. "You can sleep anywhere you want but I'm taking the boat back to the big island to get the guys back here tomorrow. My son's Brian and Brandon will be around the dock here if you want anything." He grinned knowing that they understood what he was offering them.

"Can I go with you two?" Amy asked Katie and Cindy. "At least as we scout the island and maybe sleep in one place tonight."

"Sure," Katie said before pulling the backpack up higher on her back and taking off down the beach to the left.

"Wait for me," Mary said looking over at the lesbian and black woman.

"I guess that leaves us," Hanna grinned at Eve.

*

The foursome took their time walking all the way around the small island. It took over an hour so they decided to sit and rest. "So why are you here?" Katie asked Mary who had a covering of grey hairs on her head and mixed into her pubic mound.

"Same as you I guess," she smiled. "I'll turn 50 next month and would like to do something out of my norm."

"This is definitely out of our norm," Cindy grinned. "If you had told me a month ago that I would be naked and running around and island with men chasing me I would have said you were nuts."

"How about you Amy?" Katie asked.

"I'm not attached to anyone right now and I would like to experience...you know..other men before I settle down."

Katie shook her head. "Good idea or you will always wonder how it would be with another man."

Amy was feeling comfortable. "So are you three going to take off your thongs?"

It was a good very direct question that they had not really asked themselves yet.

They were silent until Katie spoke. "If the moment is right and I want to I guess I will."

"Me too," Cindy blushed. They all looked at Mary.

"Yes, I've been married for almost thirty years and this is my chance."

"With one or all of them that capture you?" Amy asked.

"My pick," Katie answered quickly.

Cindy didn't answer but Mary smiled. "Maybe all of them and even the sons." She looked over at the Bennett men sitting on lounge chairs checking out their boobs and nests.

"I don't really want to sleep here," Katie said. "Let's go and find the natural water spring and maybe have a nice swim before we eat something."

"I wonder where Eve and Hanna went," Cindy whispered to Katie as they headed back down to the beach place where they saw the natural water entering the ocean.

"I'm not sure but I would like to watch," Katie giggled.

*

"Up this way," Eve said back to Hanna knowing the woman was checking out her light brown ass. They walked up a path and when they turned the corner they saw a small cave-like opening under a large rock. "This would be a nice place to sleep tonight."

They moved some small rocks out of the way and removed their blankets. After spreading them next to each other they moved down onto their backs and closed their eyes.

"So I take it that you and Gayle are lesbians," Eve said not looking her way.

"Sort of," Hanna smiled and turned towards the black beauty. "We both have been married to men before but both had bad relationships. We moved in as roommates and things just happened. We enjoy both a woman's and a man's touch."

"I've never...you know..been with another female. I mean I'm not sure if I would like it." Eve said. A few moments later she felt Hanna's fingers touching her own. Neither of them said anything for the next two minutes as Hanna's touches moved up Eve's wrist to her elbow and up to her shoulder.

Eve's breathing became faster as the ivory fingers moved down and then up the slope of her left breast. Hanna was good at teasing as she moved around the raised nipple and then over to tease the other titty.

"I...uh..I uh don't know..what t.t.t.t.too do," Eve stuttered. Her eyes opened and her body turned facing the blonde with the shaved lips down below.

"May I kiss you?" Hanna asked softly before cupping her boob and gently squeezing it.

"Yes." Eve answered. She saw Hanna moving closer until their hard nipples pressed together and then their thighs. When the woman's lips touched hers she closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

*

"This way," Katie said as they walked next to the small stream. They had to move into the knee high water a few times to get around the thick underbrush and finally came to a clearing where the stream widened out into a small pond.

"Wow, this is like you would see on a postcard," Cindy smiled.

"But the card wouldn't have four naked women," Amy grinned as she pushed off her white thong and ran towards the cool water.

"Well," Katie grinned as she too removed her tiny panties and ran after the teen.

Cindy and Mary ran together and flopped into the water next to Katie and Amy.

"I never knew it would make me feel so free," Mary sighed as she floated on her back with her large dark nipples pushing up out of the water.

"Me too," Amy laughed before diving face down into the water which made her ass pop upward. As Cindy, Amy and Mary frolicked in the clear water Katie dove into the deeper water and swam to the bottom of a rocky slope. She carefully crawled onto and over a large boulder and saw a pathway leading behind more large rocks. After climbing and following the hidden path for a hundred feet or so she moved out onto a ledge and saw the three women swimming down to the right of her. She looked out over the palm trees and saw the boat dock and then saw some movement down to her left. Under a rock she saw four feet. Two were black and two were white.

"Eve and Hanna," she grinned and climbed down until she could see under the rock at their bodies, which were twisted together as they kissed and touched. "Wow." She had never seen two females having sex so this was going to be a first.

*

Eve's tongue played with Hanna's as their hands and fingers explored their soft backsides. The more they kissed the hotter Eve became. She pulled her lips away and whispered, "Show me what to do."

Hanna was going to provide oral pleasure to the inexperienced woman however it seemed Eve wanted to learn how to provide pleasure. "Kiss my breasts."

Eve pecked and nibbled before engulfing the larger nipple and sucking it like she had done to Michael's cock so many times. As the nipple moved in and out she flicked and licked to keep it hard and excited.

For the next five minutes Eve gave equal time to the soft mounds until Hanna pushed her head and body downward towards her shaved slit.

Before her mouth arrived Eve rubbed into the woman's moist sex lips. She found the familiar clitoris and rubbed until her face parted the tender thighs.. "I...don't know what to do."

"Haven't you ever had oral sex?"

"No, Michael won't do it for me."

"Oh you poor baby," Hanna giggled. "Lie back and let me take you to heaven."

*

Katie was surprised when Eve became the aggressor and worked on Hanna's breasts. She had wondered how it would be with a woman but until now really didn't think it could become real. She wanted to try new things these next few days and now had something else to put on her list. As Eve's head moved between Hanna's legs Katie pushed her fingers into her own hot oven and masturbated.

*

"OH GOD!" Eve cried out when Hanna sucked and licked her swollen clitty. Her hands held the woman's head in place hoping to keep it there for a very long time.

This was an extra bonus for Hanna because she figured that she would only fuck a few men. Now tasting this woman's pussy was a delicious reward. It didn't take her experienced tongue and lips long to bring Eve to the summit and over it.

"OH YES...I'M GOING TO CUM!!" Eve screamed.

*

Katie wished that it was she under Hanna''s tongue but knew that she need to get back to the other women. She didn't want them to follow her because she had found the perfect hiding place.

As she moved around the last rock she saw the three women pulling back on their thongs. "There she is," Cindy said pointing her way.

Katie swam back to them and after pulling on her own thong went with them to find good hiding places for them. It was getting dark when they made it back to the small sandy area to camp for the night. After eating some health bars and apples they spread their blankets out and lay down to look up at the stars. This would be their last stress free night because they would become the pray the following afternoon.

Mary and Cindy fell asleep and Amy decided to go back into the warm water. As she floated on her back she felt the water moving which meant someone had joined her.

"You look so lovely in the moonlight," Katie whispered as she moved closer.

"Thanks," Amy grinned at the cute woman. "I wonder where Hanna and Eve ended up."

Katie moved close enough to reach under Amy and support her with both hands. One hand rested on the girl's back and the other on the backs of her thighs. "I saw them from the rocks before. They were making love."

Amy's eyes widened as she turned to look at Katie's bare breasts, which were pressing into her side. "Being naked is a real turn-on," Amy whispered. She turned towards Katie and reached around the woman's neck to move their faces and lips closer.

Nothing was said as Katie's soft lips fell and met Amy's. Their eyes closed as they marveled at the softness and tenderness. They took their time kissing and rubbing until their tongues reached outward. For the next ten minutes they tongue kissed and nibbled until both were begging for released. Katie's arm lowered Amy into the water and guided her backwards until they were mostly hidden in the deeper waters.

Katie's hands moved to Amy's smaller breasts and caressed while Amy's fingers followed Katie's lead. Normally they would explore longer but they were too hot. Amy reached and grabbed Katie's right hand before pushing it down between her thighs.

"Ohh," Amy moaned when Katie found her pleasure button. She quickly released Katie's hand and reached down to touch another woman's pussy for the first time.

"OH AMY," Katie cried out. Both were already close so it didn't take long to get them close. Katie discovered that Amy was not a virgin however she was very tight. Their fingers pushed deeper and harder faster and faster.

"I'M..." Amy said looking into Katie's moon light filled eyes.

"ME...TOO!" They both climaxed at the same time. When they were done they kissed one more time before heading back to their blankets. They knew that they would need a lot of energy the next few days.

*

Eve woke up in Hanna's arms. Their breasts were pressed tightly together and their legs interwoven. Never had Michael held and comforted her as much as Hanna did the night before. After Hanna had given her the best orgasm ever she had returned the pleasure although she was not as smooth and effective.

She closed her eyes enjoying the softness of the woman's body and a few minutes later felt Hanna's hand moving down her side. "Good morning," Hanna smiled.

Eve smiled back. "I never knew."

"Most women don't." Hanna leaned forward for a light and gentle kiss. "I guess we better eat and head out to find a good hiding place."

"And a swim," Eve grinned.

*

By the pond Mary woke up first and headed into the brush for a quick pee. She was startled when Cindy moved next to her for the same. "This is so cool," Cindy grinned.

"Did you see Amy and Katie last night in the pond?" Mary asked.

"Yes," Cindy answered. She remembered how jealous she was. "I guess we will be trying new things while we are here."

"What new things?" Katie asked as she moved next to them and knelt down.

"Peeing in the woods," Mary said quickly.

"Hey, no one told me we were having a group pee," young Amy giggled as she moved next to Katie.

"No tissues," Mary said looking around.

"Yeah and I'm not using a leaf," Cindy laughed.

"We can wash off in the pond," Katie grinned.

*

Bennett grinned when he saw the men and Gayle standing by the hanger an hour earlier than they were supposed to arrive. "Are you guys ready?"

"Hell yes," Michael replied.

The others nodded and Bennett led them into the large room. After reviewing the rules he told them that if any of them injured or tried to use force to have intercourse they would be worse than sorry. He told them that he owned the island and that he was the police, the judge, the jury and the punisher. It got their attention.

"Any questions?"

"Yes," Craig answered. "Once we capture a person and put the wrist wrap on them what do we do then?"

"That's up to you," Bennett said. "You can enjoy them because they have to do what you want except intercourse. Of course getting their thong off will provide you with 50 points so that would be a good thing. If they don't look like they will take off their thong and you have fulfilled your interest it would be a good idea to let them go and look for others."

Gayle held up her hand. "Can we touch or kiss them under their thong?"

"Good question and the answer is only if the person says you can."

Tommy stepped forward. "Can we...uh..you know tell them to..to go down on us?"

"Sure, they are your captives."

Craig panicked because Cindy did not do oral sex. "And if they refuse to..to give oral sex?"

"If they don't go by the rules they and their mate could be disqualified."

Fred spoke. "What about birth control?"

"That's between you and the captive," Bennett answered. "Any more questions?"

"OK! We are early but we might as well head down to the island. We can't leave the ship until noon but it will make sure we get there on time."

*

The four women by the pond split up. Katie pretended to head west but after the others had gone she circled back into the pond and to the hidden path behind the rocks. She worked her way up to the highest point and watched as the women moved through the trees and underbrush. She also noticed that Eve had returned to the place where she stayed with Hanna and had placed some broken bushes in front of her hiding area. They didn't have any way to tell time but when the sun was directly over head and the boat whistle blew they ducked down under their cover and waited.

*

End of Chapter One.

Ending note: It's been a while since I've submitted a story but I've been receiving the supporting emails and requests. I've toned down my writing and will only do one now and then. The Bennett stories are fun to write and seemed to be well received. I guess I will tell if I should continue this story by your votes and feedback. Take care. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,146 Followers
12