Island Romance

Story Info
Natalie & Parker share a weekend of sex on St. Bart's.
2.3k words
4.46
32.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie Waterhouse took her window seat of the Canadair 700 bound for St. Marten's and stuffed her handbag under her it. If everything went according to plan, Natalie Waterhouse would be land in St. Martens in approximately five hours, travel to the opposite side of the island and take the water taxi to St. Bart's. She was staring out the window when to her surprise, Parker Jonathan, one of the senior partners in her law firm, took the seat beside her. She didn't know Parker particularly well, since she handled intellectual property law and Parker was in mergers and acquisitions.

"What a surprise," said Parker. "Weekending in St. Marten's?"

"St. Bart's," answered Natalie. "Vacationing alone, Parker?"

"Off to Orient Beach," proclaimed Jonathan. "I trust my secret's safe with you."

"Your wife doesn't know you're going to a nude beach?" laughed Natalie. Fastening her seatbelt, she uncrossed her legs revealing her womanhood to her senior partner. He turned in his seat to look at her, his eyes moving from the unbuttoned denim jacket to the clit clamp with the teardrop peridot stones dangling from it. She wasn't fazed by his voyeurism anymore than he was by her exhibitionism. Without thinking Parker reached for the stones, fingered them and investigated their chains.

"No wife," he whispered. "I tried that once, but she didn't share my interests."

"Which are what exactly?" asked Natalie as she pulled down her skirt.

"A little exhibitionism, a lot voyeurism," said Parker, "and mostly relaxation. It's been a hellish month."

Natalie had seen Parker working out in their law firm's private gym, so she already knew he had the body of a wide receiver, tall and sinewy. He was striking with dark brown hair and blue eyes that peered through her like those of a jeweler's examining a fine diamond. When she thought of that, she felt a minor orgasm shooting through her body.

"I have a villa that's close to the beach. If you really want to relax and pursue your other interests, why don't you come to St. Bart's with me?"

Parker was amazed at how freely she extended the invitation and said so, but Natalie laughed and said, "It's a seven bedroom house; I don't think we'll be in each other's way. Do you?"

At three thirty-five in the afternoon Parker and Natalie arrived in St. Marten's and hailed a taxi to take them directly to the ferry to St. Bart's. Ninety minutes later, they were inside the Waterhouse villa. When he stepped inside the house, he immediately noticed the spectacular view from every room. Looking out the great room window he could see the Atlantic and the private path leading down to the beach as well as the nude bodies lying on the sand.

Natalie immediately removed her jacket and unsnapped her skirt, letting them both fall to the floor. "Take off your clothes, Parker. You did come here to be naked, didn't you?" she teased. Standing in front of Parker, Natalie's only adornments were her earrings and clit clamp with the two peridot stones dangling from it. She looked like she just stepped off the page of Hustler Magazine. Her long blonde hair flowed in waves around her shoulders. She stood about five foot six, and he thought about how he hadn't appreciated her beauty before seeing her like this.

"Natalie Waterhouse, you are so fucking hot," said Parker as he pulled his cotton shirt over his head. "You could have been a fucking porn star." She laughed as she watched him pull down and step out of his Armani trousers.

Natalie gave Parker a tour of the inside of the villa and led him to the outside bar where she pulled a bottle of Moet & Chandon from the outdoor cooler. She pulled two crystal flutes out of the cabinet, set them down and asked Parker to open and pour the champagne.

They didn't talk a lot, but the electricity between them was intense. She wasn't sure if it was anticipation that excited him or the thought of fucking the boss's daughter, but she stepped into his space and ran her hands down his torso and across his abs, gently sliding down to one knee. Then she gently kissed his penis. He groaned as she licked down his shaft and sucked his head. Natalie tasted his pre-cum and licked around him like he was sweet tasting pain medicine, like she couldn't get enough. She felt his breathing change as she fondled his balls like marbles in both hands.

"Natalie," he said softly and pulled away from her. When she looked up at him, he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, tasting himself. He pulled her to her feet and walked toward the yellow and white chaise where she lay down and spread her legs for him. "Ah fuck," he said. "That's beautiful."

He knelt down and put his face in her neatly waxed pussy, unclipped the clamp and placed it on the table, and then he took her clit into his mouth and sucked her like he'd wanted her for years. He pushed his tongue into her vagina and fucked her with it. Using his left hand he massaged her clit, and with his right hand he rimmed her ass and gently pushed his fingers inside of it. Moving his fingers into her vagina, he raised his head to watch her breasts rise and fall.

"Natalie," he whispered as she gracefully climbed on top and lowered herself onto him. He was amazed at her athleticism as they fucked together. It was one of the few times he'd been with a woman where he didn't have to do all the work. She moved over him like she was a dancer, moving in a figure eight around his cock, as he moved with her. When he pulled out to change positions, she squirted her vaginal juices into his legs, where he ran hand through the wetness, tasting the essence of salty lime mixed with sugar.

"Stand up," he said softly, and he turned her into a table. "Okay, now lean over." He knelt down and licked her ass, sucking it into a wet submissive state. When he thrust his cock into her ass and fucked her, she was tighter than he thought she would be, but he liked that it wasn't off limits.

Natalie masturbated while he fucked her in the ass, and suddenly she let go another geyser, this one of her own making. He pulled out of her ass and moved into her vagina, pulling on her nipples and fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked. She broke out in a cold sweat as he ejaculated inside of her, and she trembled in the wake of her own orgasm. He held her in his arms until her breathing returned to normal.

Saturday was just as Natalie had promised, total peace and relaxation. They drove the McLaren into Gustavia for breakfast of Flamenco eggs for him and bananas foster for her. The casual laid back style of the islands was a far cry from the hustle of the city. Parker wore shorts and sandals, and Natalie wore an unbuttoned white cropped blouse with an island sarong, serving Parker's voyeurism quite successfully.

They walked through a boutique and Parker laughed out loud when she pulled off her sarong to try on another one. She didn't care that she was naked in public or that people shook their heads at her. Parker was captivated by Natalie and started to think he'd finally met someone he could be with in real life.

When they got back to the villa, they doffed their clothes and spent most of the day relaxing by the pool, rubbing sun block on each other and drinking Natalie's father's expensive champagne. "I love the sound of the sea and lying here by the pool," said Natalie. "The pressures of life seem so remote and even unnecessary."

"Why don't you live here?" asked Parker.

"I spend as much time as I can here, Parker," she said. "Do you like it?"

"What's not to like, Natalie?" he answered.

In the twilight of the evening, Natalie suggested walking down to the Cabana Bar for burgers and drinks, so they stepped under the outside shower and washed each other head to toe. After he dried her, he put the clit clamp on her and flipped the stones with his fingers, sending her into a minor orgasm.

She watched him pull on the shorts he had worn earlier when they went into to town and said, "Parker, you're so fucking hot that I almost can't keep from touching you."

"Natalie," Parker whispered, "Touch me whenever you want." He was fighting his desire to kiss her.

"I'll remind you someday that you said that," replied Natalie as she tied a sarong around her hips and stepped into her sandals.

Hand in hand, Natalie and Parker walked down the private path that was now lit by gaslights onto the private beach and into to the bar. They sat on an upholstered bench beside a glass table that was resting on a rattan barrel. They ordered a pitcher of Cuba Libre, and Parker asked, "What kind of bar is this, Natalie?"

"It's a bar where you can do anything you want," she answered. "Nobody here will judge you. You can fuck me right on this table and nobody will say a word."

"Natalie," said a gorgeous brunette tapping her shoulder.

"Myra!" exclaimed Natalie, "I'd like you to meet Parker Jonathan. Parker is one of the senior partners in my law firm and one of my new best friends. Parker, this is my friend, Myra Johnson."

Myra said, "Is he into fucking more than one?"

"Are you Parker?" asked Natalie. "Are you into group sex?" She leaned into him, pulled his face to hers and kissed him on the mouth.

Natalie held Parker's hand as Myra introduced her boyfriend, Roger. Roger and Myra were part of the community of American ex-pats living on the island writing poetry. They had no inhibitions and were always ready for group sex.

"I am, Natalie," he said.

She slid off the bench onto the sand, gently taking him in her mouth. She moved her head down his shaft, taking him all into her, and when she heard him groan, she sucked harder. She liked Parker Jonathan more than she wanted to like him. She knew she was playing with fire, but if she was going to get burn, she wanted to ignite, spontaneously go up in flames.

Myra stepped toward Natalie, pulling her away from Parker, and Parker watched as she licked Natalie's body coming to her pussy and stopping for breath. As Myra sucked Natalie's vulva, Roger pushed his cock into Natalie's mouth while Parker put on a condom. Then Parker thrust his dick into Myra's vagina, entering her from behind and fucked her harder and harder. When he felt Myra's vagina muscles start to contract, so he pulled out and entered her ass and fucked her there. The harder Parker fucked Myra, the harder Myra sucked Natalie's clit.

Roger said, "Natalie, I want to fuck you now." Natalie waited while Roger put his condom on; then she moved onto his cock facing him, and they fucked together.

Myra was quiet compared to Natalie. Natalie didn't care who knew she was enjoying every second of being fucked. She could experience one orgasm after another, and she was in the middle of a violent one when she felt Roger's dick throbbing against her vaginal walls. "Parker!" she said. "Parker!"

They traded partners, and Parker pulled off his condom and pulled Natalie into a kiss, so passionate that he startled her. He lay her down on the table and raised her legs pulling them around his shoulders. He thrust himself into her vagina and fucked her harder than she could ever remember being fucked. He listened to her scream in ecstasy, and she arched her back and tried to move her hips into his fucks.

"Parker," cried Natalie. "I can't breathe, Parker." She was trembling in a cold sweat probably could. He fucked her as hard as he could and felt her vaginal muscles expanding and contracting, pushing him out and sucking him in; and as he exploded inside of her, she watched the lines on his brow soften. He gently pulled out and pulled her up from the table, sat down on the bench and pulled her down onto his lap and held her until her breathing was right again. "Parker, that was so fucking incredible," she whispered.

They watched Roger fuck Myra from behind as she stood with her foot on the chaise. Myra was so quiet and when Roger pulled away from her, Parker and Natalie couldn't tell if she had actually enjoyed it, but they said nothing.

The foursome ordered Caribbean burgers with mango salsa and they finished another pitcher of Cuba Libre. Then Parker and Natalie walked back to her villa in relative silence, stopping at the outdoor shower to wash away the remains of group sex. As the water rushed over them, Parker held Natalie's face in his hands and kissed her openly and honestly, and to her own surprise she returned the emotion. For Parker and Natalie, the sexual gymnastics of the evening evolved into a ballet that came naturally, as they made love into the morning. Apollo was well across the sky when they awoke on Sunday.

Natalie surprised both of them by cooking breakfast, her version of Huevo Rancheros and Mimosas. They hurried to catch the ferry back to St. Marten's, and by three o'clock they were seated on Canadair 700 bound for JFK.

Natalie said, "Can you believe this time tomorrow we'll be back in our offices? I love this place, and I'm glad you were here."

Parker said, "I want more, you know. I want to see you beyond here and now. Is that possible, Natalie?"

"Yes, Parker, that's possible." she answered.