Island Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and then said to me "At least let me have a kiss before you go."

I leaned my head forward to give him a kiss on the lips. After the kiss, I went to my room to take a shower and change clothes.

While Galen went to his calendar photo shoot, I was in my room, taking a shower in the bathroom. I kept thinking about being with him last night. I thought of how good his kisses were. I touched my body pretending my hands were his. The sex we had last night was sensual and romantic all at the same time. After my shower, I went out for a while. I went window-shopping, I checked out the sights, and then I went to the beach. It felt good feeling the sand on my feet. Again, I was thinking about Galen and I was thinking about how me and him making out on the beach and swimming in the water. I went to my room after a fun-filled day. I was getting a little sleepy, so I decided to take a little nap.

::::::::::::::::::DREAM:::::::::::::::::::::
I'm standing near a waterfall, wearing only a tunic and a swimsuit. My hair and body are completely wet and my clothes were sticking to my body. Galen, wet and shirtless, walks up behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around, smiled, and deeply kissed his lips. I feel his tongue in my mouth. My arms were wrapped around his neck and one of my hands was running through his hair. His hands were sliding down to my back as he whispered sexy nothings in my ear. Then, he looks into my deep brown eyes. He slowly lifted the tunic from my stomach and rested his hands on my hips. I began to slowly and softly lick his lips with my tongue. I rested my back against a huge rock. With his lips, Galen slowly began sucking and softly licking my stomach. His lips were moving up to my neck and I was moaning against his ear. Carefully, he removed my swimsuit and was pleasing me all over before going into the water taking off his swim trunks. While we were in the water, he was going in and out of me. We continued making love there as I was reaching climax and orgasm.
::::::::::::::::END OF DREAM::::::::::::::::

I woke up from my nap two hours later. I was awakened by the ringing phone. I got up and answered the phone. It was Galen. He told me he wanted to see me again tonight in my room. I got myself ready for him. Every time I think of him or hear his voice, I feel a sense of longing all over. My heart and body longs for his touch and his kisses. Galen came into my room that night. I opened the door and he was looking at me. I was wearing a black Edwardian style lace up satin corset with black panties and a sheer black robe. He gave me a hug and told me of how sexy I looked tonight. Then, he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He looks into my eyes with such desire and such passion he began taking his clothes off before sliding the robe off of my body. My soft, womanly body felt his hard body when he pulled me close. My hands were feeling his firm butt and his hands were feeling every curve of me. He laid me down on the bed. I watched as he took off his shirt and pants. He slowly started planting soft baby kisses from my feet up to my knees.

His large hands were stroking up and down my thick thighs. I softly moaned as hs lips were meeting mine. His body laid on top of my body. I arched my back as he was kissing and softly licking my neck. With one hand, he slowly unhooked most of the hooks on my corset, giving his hands access to my breasts. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, telling me how much he loves about me. I thought to myself My God, he's so sexy, so hot, and seeing his body made me want to do so many things to him.

This man was loving me and my curves. I sat on my knees as his mouth and hands were worshipping my body. With one hand, he was sqeueezing my breast while his mouth was sucking the one like a baby. His other hand was tangled in my silky hair. Galen moved his lips lower to my belly. My hands were running through his hair. Then, I could hear him whispering sexy nothings while his tongue was slowly licking my nipples. My corset was entirely unhooked. I stood up as my half-naked body was glowing by the light of the full moon as I sat on the bed on my knees. Galen couldn't take his eyes or hands or his lips off me or my lusty, robust body. While he was caressing my silky soft skin, I thought to myself This man wants me. Everyrthing about Galen was what I wanted in a man. I looked at his large hands, squeezing and kneading my 38D breasts. My body was longing and lusting for him in my bedroom. I arched my back while his hands were all over my body. His lips returned to mine as he laid on top of me. Then, I felt his hand rubbing my thighs as he slowly removed my thong. I was naked under the supersoft cotton sheets which felt so good against my skin. Very slowly, Galen lowered his lips down my body. I quivered as he was softly licking me. My eyes were closed as I felt him leaving the bed. I heard him whisper in my ear, I love you so much.

I was laying on my stomach when his hand moved my hair aside and his lips were softly kissing my neck and moved down to my back. His other hand was stroking my hip and thigh. His tongue was making the same trail his lips made on my neck and back. His hands were massaging and caressing my soft, round ass once I slowly turned on my back. I softly moaned in his ear. Galen wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up to his body.

I looked into his deep brown eyes as he said to me, "Touch me. I'm hard for you."

So I let my hand slowly touched his body, then slid down to feel his hard member in my hand in his boxers. He was hard for me. He laid me down and I took off his underwear. His lips were kissing my neck as he slowly and deeply went inside me. I was hot and wet at the same time when his seven-and-a-half-inch member went in and out of my womanhood. He started nice and slow and went deeper and a little faster. He held me close as my orgasm got louder and intense. After that, it became more intense when he replaced his manhood with his lips and tongue in my love canal. To feel him taste my juices was very erotic. I had another orgasm after his oral pleasure on me.

Not only was a vacation just was just what I needed, but so was a man like Galen.

THE END

12