Isle of Capri

Story Info
Lonely woman takes a trip to dreamland.
2.9k words
4.38
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I'm here. The Isle of Capri had such a lovely ring to it and Italy has always been of interest. It's been so many years since I had a vacation and so much has happened to me I knew that I had to do something. I thought maybe a few weeks in the hot sun would do me good.

I woke up today and realized that it was a most incredible day and that if nothing else, I should go down to the water and see what happens in the Isle of Capri. I don my bikini and put a dress over top of it and go down to the hotel dining room. The local paper isn't helping me with any decisions and so I start to look around the room. Across the room I see a man sitting alone reading a paper and I feel my knees go weak. I am sitting by the window and the sun is pouring in very brightly so I know that he cannot see that I am staring at him. Still, he feels my stare and looks up. He has the most incredible hazel eyes I have ever seen. I find his boyish charm very titillating. He looks around the room nervously trying to determine why he can't keep focused on his newspaper. I chuckle to myself as I have lusty thoughts about what I would do to him if I ever had him alone. Maybe this is why I came here. Maybe I needed to go somewhere to find all the lustful thoughts that had been long forgotten.

I finish my coffee and leave for the beach. A lovely swim and my lustful thoughts and the warm sun make me feel tingly all over. As I lay my towel out I look over and there he is again. The beautiful man from the dining room is sitting on the beach looking out over the water. I re-position my towel so that I can watch him. Lying on my stomach, I undo the back of my bikini top. Oh my God, he is looking over in my direction, I quickly close my eyes. When I open them again, he is smiling at me. I'm sure my face is going a dozen different shades of red, but I smile back and without thinking, I roll over on my back. Startled, I remember that my top isn't fastened and I have just exposed my breasts to a total stranger. I struggle to grab my top and cover myself as quickly as I can all the while trying to be very nonchalant about it. I am so embarrassed I just can't seem to get it all back together but finally I succeed. When I look over, he is laughing and I blush again. What is this man doing to my mind? I haven't so much as thought about a man in many years and now all of a sudden, I would give my life to feel his touch. Get a hold of yourself girl. I bring out my novel and start to read. I am looking at the words but am not comprehending anything at all - they are just a bunch of words on a page. I can't get this man out of my mind.

"Excuse me lovely lady but do you have the time?" The most beautiful English accent. I look up and it is him. Suddenly I feel like I've just wet myself. I wonder if he has any idea whatsoever what he is doing to my mind. His swim trunks show a distinct outline of what appears to be a semi-erect penis. I struggle with my bag trying to find my watch but it isn't there. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to have my watch with me but it must be around 1:00 PM."

"Oh, that seems about right. I was just about to go and grab a bite to eat. Would you care to join me?" I can't believe my ears. "Oh yes, a bite would be wonderful." If only he knew what I would like to bite. I have to control myself. I've never had these feelings before in my life. All of a sudden I am feeling like a total vixen and my mind is racing in a dozen different directions of what I want to do to with this man. I don't understand the feelings at all, but it just doesn't matter. They are there and what am I going to do about it.

We walk to an outdoor café and find a table overlooking the water. Without asking, he orders a bottle of white wine. How could he know that I love wine. "My name is Tom McDowell" he says as he offers his hand. He has a lovely, firm grip and it is like jolts of electricity pulsing through my body as I take his hand. "Hi Tom, my name is Teresa McIntosh."

"Well, Teresa McIntosh, you have a delightful accent. Where are you from?" I laugh nervously. "I'm guessing that you would never have heard of it. I come from a small town called Lunnenburg which is in Nova Scotia, Canada."

"Well, I've certainly heard of Nova Scotia and Canada. Is your Lunnenburg anywhere near Halifax? I've heard lots of great things about the City of Halifax." He has a wonderful smile and his eyes are making me putty in his hands.

"Yes, very close. It is a nice city but I prefer to be out of the city. Where are you from Tom?" I really don't care where he is from. All I care about is where I would like him to be right now. "I agree, living away from the big city is the ultimate. I come from a very small seaside community in Southern England." The waitress arrives to take our order and once again, he takes over. "I think we'd like a tray of King Crab Legs." This is uncanny, how could he know that is my ultimate favorite food. It is so decadent to be ordering it in the middle of the day. My insides are trembling so bad I am sure I am about to orgasm. I don't remember the last time I had an orgasm the usual way and I've certainly NEVER had one sitting in a public place with a total stranger. Our meal arrives and I struggle trying to open a claw. "Here, let me help you." He very adeptly opens the claw and plunges it into the melted butter and feeds it to me. I can't take my eyes off him. The butter runs down my chin and he laughs as he reaches for a napkin and dabs it on me. Everything about this man reeks of sex and I am going crazy with lust. We finish our lunch and are both very lightheaded from the warmth of the sun, the wine and such a lovely meal. It seems we just arrived and now the waitress is telling us it is closing time and we have to leave.

"Fancy a walk on the beach?" he says light heartedly. We leave and as we approach the beach he takes my hand in his. I can't help myself, I reach over my other arm and put my hand on his upper arm. The sun is setting and the beach is ever so romantic. As we walk, all I can think about is how much I want this man. Suddenly, I trip and he grabs me in his wonderful arms. "Are you alright?" He is holding me to his chest and I can feel his penis against my stomach. Without thinking I put my arms around his neck and draw his lips into mine. It is a beautiful and lingering kiss. "I'm sorry to be so forward but you are just the most incredible person I have ever met and I feel that I have known you all my life." I am breathless. His hands gently run down my back, "Oh Teresa, where have you been all my life...." We continue down the beach with our arms around each other and it is just the most natural thing in the world.

"Let's go for a swim" he says quickly. We run into the water hand in hand. We are like a couple of teenagers running and splashing. We are laughing so hard and acting like we are the only two people in the whole world. We are about chest deep in the water when he approaches me and takes me into his arms again. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist pushing my pussy into his massive erection. We are like animals as we push aside our swim suits and free each other. He buries his penis deep inside of me and I am in ecstasy. All too quickly it is over. We both realize it was pure lust and are not bothered by anything.

My mind is racing, I don't want to spoil this moment. Does he think me forward, does he think I am too easy. Right now, I don't know and truthfully, I don't care. Every core of my body wants to be with this man. We reach a secluded area and sit to watch the rest of the sunset. I don't understand what has come over me but I just have to reach over and touch his penis. He groans. "Oh my God, your touch is amazing. But we can't. Not here, it's too risky."

I have lost all contact with the reality of where we are. I am not moving from this place until I can feel his penis inside me again. Slowly I start to massage his penis and it grows with every movement. It is now pushing on his trunks just begging to be released. I can't stop myself. I reach his waistband and pull it down freeing his manhood. I cannot believe how big it is and it just throbbing. I take it both of my hands and find his sensitive spots so quickly. A quick look around tells me that there are no other people around. Lord knows this is all a first for me but instinct kicks in very quickly and I bend over and take the head of his penis into my mouth. It is delicious. Slowly I flick my tongue over the head of this wonderful specimen. We are still too excited and when he begins thrusting, I remove him from my mouth. I take his penis in my hand and very gently start to stroke him to slow him down. His groans are so audible and he is obviously really enjoying the experience. I manage to get him under control. He feels so wonderful in my hands. Gently he pushes me back and goes to remove my bikini bottoms. All of a sudden we hear laughter from down the beach and look up to see a group of people are out for an evening stroll. Getting our composure back together, we leave out little love nest. "Teresa, I just cannot believe that you are real. I have been dreaming about you all my life and thought you would never get here. I feel like we have always been together and it is just so wonderful, there are no words to express." Funny how I have the same feelings. Is this what soulmates are all about?

"So, do you fancy a Hot Tub?" We are staying in a lovely hotel and the pool and tub are available 24 hours a day. The Hot Tub is wonderful as it is very private. We are shown to the tub and Tom orders another bottle of wine. The waiter is very discreet and when he delivers the wine he closes the door behind him. The lighting is very soft and sensual and we take up where we left off on the beach. "Teresa, what if someone comes in - we shouldn't be doing this."

"You know what Tom, right now I don't care". Inside I do care and I am very fearful that we will get caught but the animal in me is overriding common sense. He reaches over and cups my breasts. I reach down and remove his swim trunks and once again take his penis into my hands. He reaches over and removes my bikini bottoms. He is so gentle but obviously very experienced. He knows exactly what to do. I am so turned on I just know that I am going to orgasm right here in the Hot Tub. He finds my sweet spot and gently massages it. I have no control, I cannot hold back and I have a raging orgasm. "Oh my God Teresa, inside your body is just twitching and it is the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. Will you stay with me for the night?"

"I honestly don't know where I would rather be than in your arms all night long" I reply. He gently rolls me onto my back supporting my shoulders. "Here, try this" as he gently pushes my pussy towards one of the water jets. The sensation is so intense I muffle a scream as the water gushes into me. My second orgasm is twice as good as my first and I am totally mesmerized by the feelings that have been awakened in me. "We had better get out of this pool and find some privacy" Tom says. We giggle a lot because his erection is so obvious when he puts his trunks on and we still have to walk through the hotel lobby. I pass him my towel to wrap around his waist and that helps a bit.

Giddily we run through the lobby and up to his room. Front and centre is a huge king sized bed inviting us. Again, like animals in heat, we strip our clothes and land on the bed. Now Tom takes over and wants to slow me down. I am like a crazed woman and just cannot get enough of this luscious man. "Let me show you something" he says. We sit on the bed facing each other so close that he can touch my breast. "I want you to watch me masturbate and if you are comfortable, then you can join right in. It can be very erotic and if we do this now, it will allow us many more hours of pleasure for the rest of the night". Slowly he takes his penis in his hand. The expression on his face while I watch him stroke is amazing. It's almost like I'm not in the room and yet he makes sure that I am very aware of every movement he makes. I have never seen this done before and I just stare.

Very soon, I realize how erotic and romantic it is and I must join in. Having never used my hands, I really don't know what to do. All I know is that I am compelled to touch myself and do whatever I can. I am so turned on. I reach down and find my clit. It is already swollen and very sensitive. Just touching it awakens an inner feeling that I have given myself. The look on his face matches mine as we are both fascinated watching each other. Our fascination turns more urgent and pressing to the matter at hand. I am feeling an orgasm coming and judging by Tom's pace, he is also getting close. I did not know that I would be able to pleasure myself to orgasm so the high is twice what I expected. Simultaneously we both reach very strong climaxes and his cum lands on my chest. There is a roll of toilet paper on the side table and Tom wipes up his cum from my breasts. We lay in each others arms and have a quick nap.

An hour later, he is not only awake but very aroused. We decide to have a bubble bath to freshen up. I draw the bath and we climb in. We play a little bit just because we are both very curious about the other. This man knows no bounds. How can he have another erection so soon? He very gently starts to wash my body. He begins to caress my arms, breasts, stomach and down my legs. He massages my feet and I feel like a Queen. Then I take the soap and washcloth and start to wash him. What a wonderful way to freshen up. Neither one of us has any idea what time it is and we don't care. After drying off, we enter the bed. He is so gentle with his touches of my skin and gentle kisses on my neck. He stops at one of my nipples and teases it with is tongue. He continues down my body very slowly and deliberately till he reaches my pussy. Again, he finds the right spot and starts to tease my clit. As before, it jumps to attention. The sensations are indescribable as he probes with his fingers. I am trying so hard to hold back but it is like pressure on me to orgasm again. He returns to my face and with a long and lingering kiss, he lowers himself into me. He fills me to the rim. It seems like it's been hours and I am in heaven. Then he surprises me and lifts my legs up around his neck and this gives even deeper penetration. Finally with very loud screams of joy we both climax and fall to each other totally sated and exhausted.

And so ends a perfect day in the lives of Tom and Teresa. What could possibly be in store for the rest of our vacation?