Isle of Lays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers

Charlaine was still coming down from her post-orgasmic haze when she saw Miguel wink at the camera, pull out of Chrissy and turn the shower on as the couple began to lather each other up, starting at the groin.

+++

This place is really bringing out everything I prefer to keep tucked firmly in a suit. And it feels so fanfuckintastic. Especially after dumping that selfish bastard of a balding banker back in Stockholm who wanted a 'compliant Eurasian wife,' Charlaine mused when her orgasm coma began to lift. I'd have loved him if he didn't keep coming and leaving me to fend for myself, but, that's water under the bridge. Now, where was I?

Shutting down the video feed, Charlaine opened up her word-processor program and did a quick sketch of her first impressions, her fingers flying over the keyboard as she sketched out the new set of standards and parameters she'd be using in her evaluation sheets.

One parameter setting stood out:

"Pleasure scale 0-100," the basis being "anticipation of desires, sexual wish fulfillment efficiency and pleasure intensity."

Fucking around at work never felt this promisingly good.

SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers
12