Isobelle's Leather and Lace

Story Info
Sweet girl wants to get dirty. Can she trust a stranger?
827 words
3.8
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

Isobelle you're making me crazy. Isobelle I see you on the train. I can't not look at you. You're hair catches the sun, there is a innocence in your demeanour that I want to own. To break.
Isabelle I'll bet you didn't know heights could make your pulse race? Do you know what it feels like to be touched by satin and leather? To hold a piece of material between your lips? I want to be your bug-bear,. I want to be so close you can feel the warmth of my breath on your neck, so close you can't imagine anything but allowing me to help you find your release.
I bet you don't even notice me? I'm tall, I work out. You always get on the train, half smiling, miles away. I know you're name. I've heard you answer your phone. You make me crazy with lust and I'm invisible. Do you know how sexy that is?
I crave the opportunity to make your skin tingle, to find your hidden heat. When you turn away from me and your hair sways, I can smell your shampoo. I imagine finger-fucking you, naked. Your expression clotted with lust, begging me remember to enter you once I have released the delicious pleasure of your mounting orgasm. Why don't you notice me? I thought I gave the impression I ravished you with my eyes?
...
At home, alone, Isobelle touches her intimate creases and greases them with her longing. She slides her slippery fingers around her wetness and presses her lush breasts on the cold glass in the shower. It gives her body-tremours and her nipples rise to peaks. Under the warm buzz of the shower she lets her hands wander between her legs, gently bringing herself to orgasm imagining bringing to life the suggestion she can see in the eyes of her tall, dark-haired train commuter. He makes her tremble. He makes her ache for the hardness of a lover's hands on her sweet, tight curves.
Isobelle excels herself, working her fingers into the warm flesh. Such consistent attention fuels her desire to thrust into herself. Unthinking she presses her thighs together and adds pressure. What would he want from her? Total and silent surrender? To bind her to his need? To nip her flesh? Cast her to the floor and take her blindly? Isobelle explodes in orgasm, feeling the tremours rack her slight frame.

...

“Ezra”

Isobelle coyly purses her lips, repeats his name. They lapse into a silence punctuated by the movement of the train. Ezra is about to alight.

“I'll take you to dinner. I'd like that.”

He doesn't take her number and after he's gone, Isobelle grieves for the heat of his gaze.

Later, Isobelle expresses herself in her lounge. She daydreams of his possessive stare and his taut, lean, torso as she kneels on the floor, wracked by longing. She splashes scented oil on her breasts and rubs each nipple dry. Her hips undulate with erotic slowness. She can feel her juices maddeningly begin to collect at the juncture between her legs. Each pink nipple stands proudly to attention, thighs trembling.

Wanting...

She roughly clips a budded breast between her thumb and index finger, forcing a noise in her throat. Isobelle crawls across the coarse carpet, enjoying the burn on her knees, the loving the feel of air on her lush pussy. She's heavy, laden with desire. Ready.

Isobelle listens to her breath as it changes. At last, she hauls herself up on her haunches, circling her ample breasts with the palm of one hand. The other nestles in her desperate folds, building towards her release.

On the train the following morning Ezra is nowhere. Isobelle finds herself searching.

He appears as usual on the home-ward ride- His brazen stare laced with ridicule. Did he sense her relief? Standing beside her, the weight of peak-hour bodies pressing them to stand close, as though intimate friends, Isobelle thrills. Her body vibrates and she struggles for breath. Mistakenly glancing up at him, his chocolate irises are dilated, seductive, fixated.

“I haven't been able to stop thinking of you”.

Isabelle's mouth falls open. She has nowhere safe to look. In a rush of brazen heat she meets his eyes.

“I want you too”

She feels the warmth of shame through her body. His expression darkens. Talking in low tones they exchange numbers. All too soon he leaves their train.

After dinner she stares at the blank tv. Shaking fingers toy with her phone. It rings five times before anyone reaches the receiver.

“Hullo?”

She breathes, he chuckles. The mirth fills up the phone, breaks the ice and descends into her body like whiskey.

Isobelle parts with her address. She fidgets in her front room and stares at where she has sunk to her knees and parted her sex for him over the last few days.

Finally they are about to meet.

to be continued