Isolated

Story Info
Love and Lust in the Canadian wilderness.
2k words
4.49
30.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

Grayson loved the Canadian wilderness. He lived in a small cabin on the south end of Princess Royal Island. Summers were cool and clear. Winters could be a little rough but living right on the sound, the water pretty much kept the air warmer. Salmon were plentiful and easy to catch from his kayak. When he needed meat, the forest abounded with venison, partridge and elk. His cabin was very difficult to find unless you were looking for it and nobody was because nobody knew he was there. He hadn't had a visitor in fifteen years. He would kayak up the inlet to Butedale sometimes to buy salt, fishing gear and medical supplies.

He heard the floatplane long before he saw it. It was near the water trailing smoke. He paddled toward where he thought the crash site would be. The Cessna was ablaze as it cartwheeled into the sound two hundred yards from his kayak. A body was hurled from it as it hit the water. He paddled rapidly toward the plane as it sank. There was one life jacket among the debris. As he closed on it, he saw a blonde head bobbing on the waves. It was a girl about thirty or forty years old. He didn't see anyone else and assumed that any others went down with the plane.

He yanked the girl across his kayak and paddled back to his cabin. Throwing her over his shoulder he took her into the cabin. She was knocked out, cold and wet. He took her clothes off, dried her, wrapped her in a blanket and laid her gently by the fire.

By the time the coffee was hot the girl was stirring. She woke up screaming and trembling. He sat in front of her and watched while she opened her eyes and looked around. She stopped screaming when see saw him sitting there.

"Where am I?" she mumbled.

"You are in my cabin on Laredo Sound in British Columbia." He answered.

"How did I get here?"

"Your airplane crashed. Were you the pilot?"

"No, I hired a pilot to fly me to Sitka. My old man got mean so I divorced his ass and he got meaner so I blew out of Seattle to go somewhere he couldn't find me."

"Well this must be the place. Nobody on earth knows we're here."

"Where are my clothes?"

"They're drying by the fire."

"How did they get by the fire?"

"Well, you were completely soaked and icy cold. I took them off and wrapped you in that blanket so you wouldn't die of hypothermia."

"Thanks. So I guess you've seen all of me then."

"Yeah, pretty much. I didn't do a close examination, but you appear to have all the equipment."

"You mean you didn't feel me up or anything?"

"No maam. You were dying from hypothermia. I had to get you warm in a hurry."

"This floor is hard. Can I sit by you on those cushions?"

"Sure."

She dropped her blanket and settled next to him on the cushions.

"Don't you want something to cover up with?"

"What's the point? You've already seen what I've got. Also, I'm not really a modesty freak."

She snuggled up to him and laid her head on his shoulder. She was trembling and shaking.

"Are you still cold?" he asked.

"No, I'm still scared. One minute we were flying right along and the next there was fire everywhere. I was choking on the smoke and then we hit the water. I don't remember anything after that. Then I woke up here. I'm still a little unsteady but I'll get over it. Just let me rest against you for a while."

Soon he heard her snoring softly on his shoulder so he put his arm around her and gave her a little hug. She smiled in her sleep. That poor girl must be completely confused, he thought. He pulled her closer and took a nap. He woke up when he felt her stir.

"You still didn't feel me up, did you?" she said.

"No maam, I don't even know your name. I'm not in the habit of feeling up strangers."

"Well, my name is Kitty Barns. Who are you?"

"My name is Grayson McClain," he smiled.

"I guess you're a gentleman. Nobody is going to believe this!" she exclaimed.

"Believe what?" he asked.

"They're not going to believe that I was naked in a cabin isolated from the world with a big, strong man and he didn't trying to do anything to me. Maybe I'm too ugly," she complained.

"No maam! You are a very pretty woman. It's just that I've been out of touch for so long that I'm not too sure about what to do."

"I'm hungry," she said, quickly changing the subject.

"I've got some grouse that I was going to fry. Would you like to share them with me?"

"What's a grouse?"

"It's a bird from the forest. Like a chicken. Do you want some?"

"I'll try anything once. Okay."

He fried two grouse and opened a can of pork and beans.

"I hope you like them," he said as he served one of the grouse to her.

"They do look like chicken. Mmm. They taste better than chicken. I could eat the whole flock!"

She happily munched away on her grouse. When she finished she smiled at him and took his hand. She was still nude.

"Let's see if your clothes are dry," he suggested.

"I was just getting used to being naked. I don't bother you, do I?" she coyly asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes maam, you do. I'm not used to females, especially young, pretty naked ones. It makes me have strange feelings."

"Well, if it makes you nervous," she giggled as she slipped into her underwear.

"The shoes will take longer to dry," he told her.

"That's okay. I'm not going anywhere."

It was getting late. The sun was setting over the sound. She spotted a couple of whales as they frolicked in the water. This place must be the most beautiful spot on earth, she thought.

She looked around the cabin. There was only one bed.

"Where do I sleep?" she asked him.

"Well, you've got two choices. You can sleep on the floor by the fire or you can sleep with me. Be forewarned, I sleep in the raw."

"That's an easy choice. I'll sleep with you. After all, you've seen all of me. It's only right that I get to see all of you."

She took her clothes off again and got into bed. He stripped and followed her. She got a good look at his equipment before he slid under the blanket. Not bad, she thought.

He awoke early in the morning. She had an arm and a leg across him and she was breathing deeply. She moaned in her sleep and rubbed his nipples. He could feel her naked body pressed into his back. To tell the truth, it felt really good. Her leg rubbed on him as she slept, so peaceful, so trusting, in his bed.

Suddenly she jerked her arm and leg back.

"Oh god I'm so sorry! It must have happened in my sleep," she moaned.

"Don't worry about it," he said, "I liked it."

They got dressed and he prepared breakfast for them. As they ate he smiled at her and she smiled back as if they were sharing some secret.

Two weeks later she was still there. She hadn't asked to leave and he liked having her around. He still had not touched her, but every night she wrapped herself around him.

"Have you decided when you want to go back to civilization?" he asked one evening.

She sighed heavily. "I guess that I can leave any time you want me to," she answered.

"What would you say if I told you I don't want you to go?"

"I wanted to hear that more than anything in the world!" she squealed.

They were ready for bed and already nude. He took her into his arms and hugged her tightly. She kissed him like a lover and looked into his eyes.

"I've been holding your cock while you slept for the last two weeks," she confessed.

"Yeah, I know. I just loved it. Now you'll get to hold it in a different way."

They edged toward the bed. He smiled as they sat on the edge of the bed where they had lain together so often. Her hand sought his cock and she gently began to jack it. He gently squeezed her breast. They shared another kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth and she sucked on it and rubbed it with her own.

"I haven't done this in a long, long time," he whispered as they lay down.

"It's been a while for me too," she panted.

Grayson kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She moaned in delight at the unexpected treat. Her husband hadn't done that to her. He was just a hop on, hop off type. For him it hadn't been anything other than an expected chore while she always yearned for something more. She wondered if Grayson would eat her. Her wondering came to an end as he slid down her body leaving a wet little tongue print and kissed her mound. The aroma was driving him insane with lust.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed as his tongue licked the length of her pussy. "Oh God Grayson, don't stop!"

She had never felt anything like this before. She cursed her ex husband for being such a sexless rat. Her hips involuntarily twitched as he dug deeper into her. His lips wrapped around her clit. His tongue rubbed it gently. She thought she would die. She almost peed. Kitty was now completely lost in a blizzard of lust. Suddenly she was overwhelmed by an enormous climax.

She screamed, "Aaaaaahhhh! Don't stop please don't stop!"

Grayson had no intention of stopping. He was getting to try all the things he had read about. She tasted so good, he thought he might give up grouse altogether. He lapped up her juices like a starving puppy. She pulled his head out of her pussy and dragged him into position.

"Now, lover boy, do me now!" she implored.

Grayson's cock entered unfamiliar territory. It was so tight, so slick, so hot! He vaguely remembered his first time from long ago. His hips started the rhythm of copulation. She was moaning and her head was flopping. He sank his lips into her neck and sucked hard.

""Yea! Yes!" she shouted.

She could feel his dick driving into her, claiming her center, taking her sex. She felt him getting erratic and she knew he was going to climax. She clamped her pussy down on his dick as hard as she could. He shot fifteen years worth of cum into her quivering quim. Her juice mingled with his. It was sloppy. It was messy. It was wonderful!

"I never knew it could be like this," he gasped.

"I didn't either," she whispered. "There are many parts of sex I have never tried. When you get hard again, I'm gonna suck you off."

"If it's any better than what we just did, you'll have to bury me!" he said.

They lay in a lover's embrace. A wolf howled in the distance. She smiled. She was happier than she had ever been. She knew she never wanted to leave.

"How long can I stay with you?" she asked.

"As long as you want. I always felt there was something missing from my life and now I know what it was. It was you! I couldn't let you go even if you wanted to."

"You mean I would have been held captive?"

"Yeah! I can't give you up. I think I've fallen in love with you."

"I know I've fallen for you. I wouldn't have let you take me back. I'm staying and that's it, period."

"What about your people down south?"

"They think I'm dead. Why disappoint them? There isn't a chance in hell they could find me. We're isolated," she said as she curled into his arms.

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers