Israeli Woman for Black Muslim Man

Story Info
Israeli female submissive meets Black Muslim Master.
1.5k words
3.25
33.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Lorena Elisabeth Rosenthal, and I'm a young woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Tel Aviv in the State of Israel. My family moved to the Confederation of Canada about eleven years ago. I am twenty two years old and attend Carleton University, where I major in Criminal Law. I was raised Jewish, and for most of my life I practiced the tenets of Judaism. A year ago, my life changed profoundly. I met a handsome young man named Mohammed Youssef. The son of a Somali immigrant father and Saudi Arabian mother, he was born in the City of Mecca deep inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Way down in the States. He moved with his family to the region of Ontario, Canada, a while ago. I had a lot of misconceptions about Islam and people from North Africa in general but Mohammed opened my eyes...and my heart.

The first time I saw Mohammed, I was smitten with him. He's six-foot-three, lean and muscular, with light brown skin and curly Black hair. We met while I was giving a tour to the new students at Carleton University. I'm a volunteer with the Student Life Office. Mohammed is a recent transfer from the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's the only coeducational school in the deeply conservative Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A place where women are allowed to drive and wear western clothing. The only one of its kind in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I thought all Arab guys were vicious bastards who oppressed women and blamed it on their antique religion. Mohammed changed my mind about that.

Actually, Mohammed changed my mind about a lot of things. He's a truly remarkable young man. His Somali-born father Ahmed Youssef is a Harvard University graduate who holds dual Somali and American citizenship. As for Mohammed's mother Fatuma Al-Bayh, she's a six-foot-tall, regal lady of pure Saudi Arabian lineage. Fatuma surprised me, to tell you the truth. This Saudi lady who was educated at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, and Oxford University in the United Kingdom definitely didn't fit the stereotype of the undereducated and deeply submissive Muslim woman. For starters, she is a professor of business at the University of Ottawa. And she holds dual American/Saudi citizenship. The Canadian government invited the Youssef family to leave their home in Boston, Massachusetts, to work for them. Mohammed's father Ahmed Youssef was once the United States ambassador to the Republic of Ethiopia. Wow. Did I mention that they're multi-millionaires? Yeah, I was amazed. They definitely weren't what I was expecting!

When I met Mohammed, I found him really cute. However, I was dating this Irish guy named Scott and Mohammed was dating this Jamaican chick named Monique at the time. We were friendly with each other but we lived in different worlds. I am an Israeli woman living in Canada. It's hard to function in this society sometimes because Anti-Semitism is alive and well. I was weary of the Arab and Somali immigrants in Ontario who always cried Islamophobia whenever they didn't get their way. And I stayed away from Muslim men because I thought they were controlling and bossy, set in their ways and firmly opposed to the idea of equality between women and men. I'm not anyone's idea of a submissive woman, ladies and gentlemen.

For starters, I stand five feet eleven inches tall, slender, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Yes, there are blue-eyed blondes among the women of the State of Israel. We're not that rare in Jewish communities. Get over your misconceptions. Also, I was a wrestler in high school. Yep, I was the only female wrestler on an all-male wrestling squad at my old high school. And I won one hundred matches during a four-year career as a female varsity wrestler. Do I sound like the kind of chick who has a submissive bone in her body? I used to wrestle against guys and beat them! I didn't think a guy from the deeply conservative Muslim world could handle a woman like myself. There are so many aspects of Islam I found really weird. Muslim women's blind obedience to Muslim males was one of them. Also, why can't Muslim women pray in the exact same space as men inside the Mosques? Don't feed the crap about that's how they're supposed to pray because I for one am not buying it. Seriously.

In spite of our differences, or perhaps because of them, Mohammed and I became friends. When Scott dumped me for a big-booty Black slut named Alicia, Mohammed was there for me. And when his girlfriend Monique suddenly came out as a lesbian, I was there for him too. We began hanging out and got to know each other better. For we were both nursing broken hearts. Mohammed wasn't what I expected. He's really forward in his thinking. Especially when it came to gender issues. His Saudi mother is a feminist, if you can believe that. I found that really puzzling. I didn't think you could be a Muslim woman, sworn to submit to men in the name of Allah, and still consider yourself a feminist. When Mohammed introduced me to his mother, I was understandably nervous. The woman was tall, regal, and overly educated. Oh, and she was rich and powerful too. This woman dined with Saudi royalty and also had friends in the Obama White House. I was impressed. Fatuma turned out to be really friendly and sweet. A strong woman who was driven, ambitious and smart. And she was totally dedicated to her husband Ahmed and their son Mohammed. The two men who were the center of her universe. She was really friendly to me but firmly warned me that if I hurt her son, she'd have my hide. I smiled and promised her that I cared about Mohammed. And I meant it.

Mohammed worked up the nerve to ask me to be his lady and I agreed. We had a whirlwind romance. I found out that underneath it all, we had a lot in common. For starters, Mohammed is also into BDSM. I've been into BDSM for three years now. I'm a Switch. Mohammed is a Dom. I was a little hesitant to explore my submissive side with him but my beautiful mixed lover assured me that I was in good hands. One night, we explored it together and had a lot of fun. Naked, with my hands and feet tied by thick ropes, I knelt before an equally nude Mohammed and gazed up at him. He stroked his nine-inch cock and smacked my face with it. I began sucking his cock and balls gently, doing it exactly the way he told me. Mohammed called me a Jewish slut and ordered me to suck his magnificent Black Muslim Cock. I did as I was told, polishing his dick and balls with my tongue. I tasted his masculine sweat and inhaled his manly smell. Hmmm. Loved it.

Once I finished sucking him off, Mohammed bent me over his knee and gave me a good spanking. He spanked my ass really hard, and then told me to get ready to get fucked. Mohammed put me on all fours, and put a condom on. Then he thrust his big cock into my tight White pussy. I gasped as he entered me. Mohammed spanked my ass and pulled my hair while fucking me roughly. After a while, he pulled out of me. I groaned inwardly. Mohammed smiled wickedly and asked me if I ever tried anal sex before. I said no and told him I was willing to try just for him. He nodded approvingly, then spread my ass cheeks wide open. Mohammed licked my asshole and applied lotion all over my ass. Then he pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed it inside. I groaned as Mohammed's thick Black Muslim cock entered my tight Jewish asshole. He asked me if I was okay. I nodded. Gently, Mohammed worked his cock into my asshole. He let my asshole get used to his girth before pumping his cock up my ass. I shrieked in pleasure mixed with pain as I got fucked in the ass for the first time. Mohammed filled my ass completely, packing it all in. I screamed until I couldn't scream any more. I howled. I squealed. I moaned. I begged. I cried. And I absolutely fucking loved it!

When all was said and done, Mohammed undid my bonds. I stood on shaky legs as he helped me up. Looking into my eyes, he asked me how I felt. I told him I felt wonderful. Smiling, Mohammed kissed me. Then, taking my face into his hands, he told me that he loved me. Before I could answer, he swept me into his arms and carried me to his bed. Once there, he simply held me tenderly and wished me goodnight. I cradled myself against his chest, kissed his lips gently and wished him goodnight. Mohammed was asleep within moments. I looked at his handsome face. Wow. What a man. I think I'm in love with him. I'm an Israeli woman in love with a Muslim guy of Somali and Saudi descent living in Ontario, Canada. Now you've seen everything!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers