Isslan's Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
Isslan finds a thrall.
2.5k words
4.49
15.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
863 Followers

Brother McHearn grumbled to himself as he made his way the well not far from Farland Abbey which was located on the outskirts of the town of Odeon. It was dusk and the nocturnal dwellers of the forest were beginning to stir. The air was cooling but it was still not what Brother McHearn thought of as a comfortable temperature. He carried a pole across his shoulders that supported four deep buckets he was to fill as his chore for the abbey's evening meal.

As he tripped and nearly fell on a hidden tree root he wondered yet again why the well had not been placed closer to the abbey. Surely the water was just as accessible digging next to the abbey rather than half a mile away. The path was clear and traders often stopped at the well on their way out of town when they were re-supplying for another trip to trap in the wilderness though at this hour he was unlikely to run into anyone heading out into the dark of night.

Finally reaching the well he unloaded his burden on the ground and dropped the retrieving bucket over the side of the well before beginning to turn the crank to lower it down. As he turned the crank he thought he heard something nearby in the bushes. He quickly stopped turning the crank and listened for a moment but was only answered by the sound of insects and a loan hoot from an owl. Muttering to himself about hearing things he began to turn the crank again and soon after the rope slackened upon reaching the water. He waited a moment allowing the bucket to submerge before reversing his previous direction on the crank pulling the bucket back up.

Just as the bucket reached the top he heard a soft cry from somewhere in the forest. He stopped and waited again and this time realized he really was hearing something and turn his head towards the direction of the sound to get a better bearing on it. As he moved his head he distinctly heard the soft cry of 'help' and began to move in the direction he thought it originated from.

There was some brush obstructed his movement but he pressed on as he heard the cry again and after a few moments he came to a small clearing and in the fading light saw a woman in a torn white dress laying stomach down with her head turned to the side on the ground. He hurriedly moved to her side," Lady are you well?" he asked only to think to himself if she was she would not have called for help.

She let a soft whimper as he looked her over assessing what he could of her condition. Her dress was torn from the bottom up the side revealing one of her legs up to mid thigh. Her dark hair covered part of her face but Brother McHearn did see a soft bruise above her eye. His cursory look was not definitive but in all likelihood she was the victim of one of the unsavory types of men who often stopped in Odeon. One of the drawbacks of being a trader town out in the wilderness was that it was a great place for men wanted by the law to hide.

"Can you sit up?" he asked lowering his face closer to hers. Getting closer to her he took notice of her obvious beauty which made her presence even rarer than just that of being a woman this far from civilization.

Her arm slid up and she began to make an effort to push herself up. Brother McHearn quickly reacted to assist her. He held her by the shoulders and helped her turn enough to a sitting position. As he took his hands from her shoulders the top of her dress fell down revealing on pale, bare breast. His eyes lingered longer than they should have before he reminded himself of his oath and turned.

"Madam excuse me, but your bodice," he left the statement hanging until she slowly moved her hand up to pull up her dress. Brother McHearn looked away only to find himself looking at her leg which was almost fully revealed by the tear in her dress. His thoughts seemed to be getting more impure by the moment and he silently recited a quiet prayer to ask for forgiveness.

He felt a hand come to rest on his arm," thank you kind sir," a soft feminine voice said," I do not know how long I have been here."

"Please madam what happened," Brother McHearn asked.

"It...it...was terrible...I was only out looking for herbs in the forest and he...he...attacked out of nowhere," her voice was shaking which only made the brother grow angry when he thought of someone forcing himself upon this woman. She continued her tale," I tried to fight him off," she cried," but his hands were so strong." Her grip on his arm tightened as she continued her tale," forcing himself between my legs he took me over and over," Brother McHearn suddenly saw the image of a man in his mind having his way with this woman, this beautiful woman. His long neglected member began to harden beneath his robe. "It was so awful," tears began streaming down her face and she pulled herself closer to him. Not knowing what else to do he wrapped her in a hug and tried to comfort her," there, there. You are safe now, you are safe," he said in his most soothing tone.

Her closeness and the feel of her delicate, feminine frame did not help cool his arousal. He was now rock hard and doing his best to keep his condition from being noticed. In an awkward movement to move his waist away from her the woman only fell into him more. Her hip came to rest directly between his legs pushing into his erection. Her head lay against his shoulder and he could have sworn her lips were softly kissing against his neck.

He needed to focus on getting this woman back to the abbey to get her injuries seen to but he seemed to want to hold and comfort her just a bit longer. "All will be well madam and we shall find the man who did this to you."

"Thank you brave sir," she breathed in his ear.

Feeling her hot breath in his ear Brother McHearn experienced an uncontrollable tremble. Her body was warm against him. She seemed to shift now and again rubbing into his erection. He needed to get her back to the abbey. He needed to get her injuries treated. He would do that just as soon as she was comforted. Her soft flesh needed comforting. She just needed to feel his warmth and all would be well again. Just a little longer. The night air was growing too cold and she needed to be warmed. His body was comforting to her. He was comforting to her. Yes he was comforting her. He only needed to lie here with her for a bit. Yes that was more comfortable. He just lay on his back as she moved to lay on top of his warm body.

"Thank you for your warmth kind sir," she whispered to him. Brother McHearn told himself he was only comforting this poor unfortunate woman. Yes it was comfort to her. She needed this and all would be well.

"Ohhh," a soft moan sounded. Was that from me he wondered as he felt a delicate hand caressing his rock hard cock. The soft measured strokes up and down, up and down only made it harder to think. Harder to concentrate on what he should be doing besides comforting this woman.

"Yes," came the soft whisper in his ear as he felt her soft wetness incase him. Her hips moved up and down as she straddled him. Brother McHearn writhed beneath her as she continued riding him up and down. Slowly moving her wet pussy up and down his cock.

His thoughts were clouded. This woman was having sex with him and he did not want her to stop, but he was a monk. His brotherhood was of the Order of Pius and he was sworn to celibacy, but he needed this so badly. He needed her so badly. He needed to release. He needed to give his semen up to her. He needed to give himself to her. It was overwhelming. The lust was so strong he thought he was going mad. He was on the edge of losing himself in the pleasure. There was only a thin barrier holding him back from the abyss and suddenly he screamed in pleasure and that barrier fell.

"Yessss brother," she cried in exaltation as his cum shot into her and she grabbed a hold of his soul. As the maelstrom of pleasure subsided Brother McHearn looked up at the being who made up his world. That being was no longer the God he had sworn himself to. It was the vision that sat astride him smiling down at him and he knew how she wished to be addressed.

Her perfect countenance looked upon him and smiled," I have a task for you brother."

His only answer was, "yes Mistress Isslan."

************

Merrick reined in his horse in front of the abbey and thought to himself how good it would be to sleep in a bed surrounded by men of God instead of sleeping in the wilderness wondering who or what would come upon you in the night. He set wards about him of course but that drained energy as you slept so while you gained some rest it was not so great as he would get tonight.

As he climbed from his horse and young boy came from a stable that was next to the abbey," take your horse milord," he said in a practiced fashion.

"Please, and have her tack brought to whichever room I am given," he placed two coppers in the boys hand before turning and walking to the front door of the abbey.

Farland Abbey was founded not long after Odeon became more of a town than an outpost. The order thought it best to get a foothold on a town before the pagan gods of the outlanders worked their way into practice. It was mostly masonry and had been designed with an outer repelling wall that would withstand attack from anything other than siege weapons. The outer gate led to a courtyard before going directly to the inner keep where he hoped he would find the brother in charge and a warm meal and bed.

He was immediately greeted at the front gate by an elderly monk who seemed to be hobbled on his left side. In all likelihood it was an injury sustained in the line of duty but Merrick did not bring attention to it.

"Ho there brother..." Merrick left the words open waiting for the man to supply his name.

"Brother Ashton milord," he replied with a nod.

"Well met Brother Ashton, I am Merrick."

"Well met Sir Merrick," he gave title just as the boy outside did upon seeing him dressed in armor that was only donned by paladins of the order. "Please come in," he motioned with his hand toward the door to the keep.

Merrick looked around the courtyard and noticed the abbey was well kept. There were brothers on lookout but it was a light detail given the relative quiet in the region over the last few years. Most of the natives had pulled further back into the wilderness as the traders of Odeon became more established. As for the brothers on watch most of the monks found in abbeys in unsettled territories were men-at-arms. There would be a few administrative monks as well but far fewer out here than an established abbey in a major city.

As they walked into the keep proper he noticed some murals that depicted battles from the great book when the order was founded by Pius himself in his battle against the demon Bastross. Some scenes were likely embellished but Merrick knew to the victor not only went the spoils but also the right to tell the story the way they wanted it told.

He followed Brother Ashton down a long hallway passing several doors before coming to a large oaken door upon which Ashton wrapped his knuckles three times.

"Come," said a voice within. Ashton opened the door a walked in ahead of Merrick nodding towards a man sitting behind a fairly simple wooden desk. The room itself was fairly sparse with only the bare essentials present.

"Brother Ferrell, may I present Sir Merrick," Ashton held his hand out towards Merrick.

"Thank you Ashton. We'll be along soon for the evening meal," with that Ashton gave a nod of his head to Ferrell and then Merrick before moving out of the room and closing the door. "Well I suppose I should debrief you milord, knowing Ashton he likely merely got your name and led you straight to me. While being a man of few words as it is he also happens to be close to the end of his duty and tries to avoid too much intrigue. I am assuming a paladin out here means some sort of intrigue."

Taking a cue from Ferrell's silence Merrick gave an account of his travels of late. He included his most recent battle with the succubus and the passing of his mentor by his own hand. "If you would be so kind as to let Abbey Pius know the news with the next available messenger," he finished.

"Yes of course, Sir Kylos was known to all of us. A tragedy indeed sir." Ferrell's sincerity rang true. He was a tall yet thin man with a proud nose and chin. The state of his office spoke of his dedication to God and his duties. He was the perfect model of a Brother of the Order of Pius. "This business with the succubus sir is deeply troubling. It would appear to be far stronger than any of that type of demon I have heard of. Please let us know what aid you require," Merrick was definitely happy to have some help. "Well perhaps for now you wish to be shown a place to refresh yourself before the evening meal?"

"Yes that would be welcome brother," Merrick felt his true fatigue for the first time in days as his arrival at the abbey allowed him to let his guard down.

"If you do not mind then please go out this door and find the last door on your right before you get back to the keep's front. The brother that room will be in charge of guest lodgings. Welcome to Farland Abbey sir."

"Thank you Brother Farland, could you tell me the brother's name?"

"Why yes, his name is Brother McHearn."

jeb22
jeb22
863 Followers