It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 06

Story Info
Fun in the sun!
2.1k words
4.22
13.2k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the next morning with a sudden jolt (which felt strangely like a small heart attack).

It was still rather dark outside, and because of the large windows, the room was well darkened.

I turned my head so that I was facing the ceiling, but instead I was looking into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

I guess she had layed my head in her lap as I slept, so I was very comfy.

"I couldn't sleep, I'm too happy and horny." Jen said with a giggle.

I laughed and smiled, "well I can take care of one of those things." I said before I felt her quickly pin me down.

"I kinda called my parents while you were asleep and told them. Get ready for the biggest hugs of your life buster." She said laughing.

I just layed there on my back smiling up at her.

"Why are you all smiley?" She asked with a large smile on her face. "Could it be that you're also horny and happy?" She asked as she cupped her wonderful breasts in her hands.

"Not helping..." I mumbled before burying my face in her lap.

She gently brushed my hair and smiled, "awe I'm sorry loverboy, but while you're down there, could you help me out pretty please?" She asked as she spread her legs wide.

I blushed as I breathed in the scent of her heightening arousal.

"Pretty please?" She repeated innocently.

I quickly turned over so that I was on my stomach, and began licking her pussy up and down excruciatingly slow, just to tease her.

Jen let out a soft gasp and held the back of my head, as I felt her legs wrap around my shoulders and her body relax.

I smiled to myself, and began rapidly licking her clit, then stopping.

After about the tenth time I did this, she pulled me tightly against her pussy, and I got the hint.

I gently slipped my entire tongue into her dripping wet pussy, and began tongue fucking her hard and fast.

Before long, she was moaning very loud and was practically tearing my hair out.

A few minutes later, I felt her wonderful juices rush into my mouth and she slumped back trying to catch her breath.

I smiled and licked her pussy clean (as clean as I could get it with my tongue) before sitting up and smiling.

"You are getting soooooo good at that!" She said, sitting up as well.

"Well you get to keep experiencing it too, so you better like it!" I said laughing.

She quickly jumped out of bed completely naked and smirked, "I know exactly what you want, but you wont get it if you don't catch me."

I smiled and hopped out of bed (naked as well I might add) and grabbed her waist.

"No fair! I didn't say go." She said before getting out of my grasp and running to the opposite side of the large hotel room.

I quickly chased after her, and she kept running away, laughing the whole time.

A few minutes later, I managed to pin her against the wall tightly.

She gave a soft moan and bit her bottom lip as she started struggling to get free.

Needless to say she "got out" and I began chasing her once again.

I finally caught up to her and grabbed her from behind.

She struggled and laughed, and finally relaxed against me, "looks like you got me my love." She said in a lustful tone.

I nodded and gently squeezed her sides.

She gave a soft gasp and I kissed and bit the soft spot on her neck.

I smiled and slid my hands up her sides and softly kneaded her breasts.

"Mmm somebody is a little hard." Jen said, slightly cooing.

I laughed and gasped as she bushed me back onto the couch near the window.

Jen straddled my lap and immediately guided my erection into her dripping wet pussy, "mmm so warm." She said before biting her lip.

I moaned softly and smiled, "forgetting something?"

Jen looked at me curiously and tilted her head, "I don't think so, why?"

I closed my eyes and thrust upwards making her gasp, "you sure?"

She nodded and began bouncing up and down on my throbbing erection and I grabbed her waist and held her up with a smile, "happy birthday sweetheart."

She gasped and blushed deeply, "I didn't even remember it was my birthday! Thank you so much!" She wrapped her arms around me and held on tightly.

I gasped for air, "Jen...choking...me..." I said in between short breaths.

Jen quickly let go and blushed dark red, "I'm sorry! Let me make it better!" She said before beginning to bounce up and down on my lap again.

We both began moaning softly, and kissing each other (after my breathing returned to its "normal" state".

Before too long, we both knew that we were going to cum soon.

Jen looked into my eyes and let out a loud moan, "lets cum together loverboy."

All I could do was nod, as we increased our pace and moaned loudly.

Not five minutes later, we gave loud gasps, "I'm gonna cum!" We both said in unison.

We both came hard, and I gently lifted her off of me.

We both relaxed after a few minutes, and I winced feeling a sharp pain on my back.

"You ok loverboy?" Jen asked with a knowing smile on her face.

I squinted and looked at her with a blank expression, "no comment..."

She laughed and relaxed against me with a soft sigh, "do we have to go home today?" Jen asked.

I nodded and kissed her cheek, "sadly yes, I only paid for one night."

She gave me the puppy-eyed pout again and put her head on my shoulder, "one more night? Pleaseeeee? I'll make it up to you."

I sighed, "one more night?"

Jen nodded with a big smile.

"Fineee, one more night." I said as she hugged me tightly again and continuously kissed my cheek.

A few hours later, Jen and I had put on our athletic gear and went out for a run before all the tourists came out.

When we got back to our hotel room, we both stripped naked (I may have helped her get undressed. What can I say? I was feeling helpful).

I walked to the bathroom with her and stood at the open shower as I turned the hot water on.

I won't bore you with the shower; surprisingly we were too tired from the run to think about sex at the moment.

When we dried up, I walked over and opened my drawer.

I found that I was out of underwear (best fuckin' feeling ever -_-).

So because we were at the beach, I just decided to put on my board shorts and a tank top.

Jen "dressed up" in a tank top and short shorts (without a bra I might add).

"Before you say anything, yes I know. It is just to tease you." Jen said with a smirk.

I blushed slightly and quickly put my hands in my pockets to hide my growing erection.

"Ooooo I knew it would turn you on, but hmmm what's this?" She dropped to her knees and crawled over to me quickly before quickly pulling my shorts down.

I don't think I have blushed more in my entire life...

"No underwear huh? Well this is mine so I don't want other girls seeing it and getting the wrong idea. SO!" She said matter of factly before going to her clothes and pulling out a pair of her panties. "You'll wear mine." She said smiling and twirling them around one finger.

I looked up at her in disbelief, "are you serious?"

She nodded, "dead serious."

"That's not going to help my "problem" any more than it is now." I said still blushing.

Jen shrugged with a seductive smile, and tossed her panties at me.

I caught them right as they hit me, revealing my erection to her.

"Mmm yummy, get dressed loverboy lets gooooo." She said clearly waiting for me to put them on.

I sighed, "you are lucky I love you so much."

I quickly slipped her panties and my shorts on, and fixed my shirt.

"You look good in my panties." She said as she giggled softly.

I blushed again and held her hand as we walked out of the hotel, "hush."

"Ready?" Jen asked with a big smile.

"Um...YES!" I replied happily.

Jen and I had found a small shack on the beach that rents surfboards, so we went to the hotel room and changed into our bathing suits.

Afterwards, we went back to the beach, rented two boards and are were then standing at the water's edge.

"Holy crap! What was that!?" I said pointing at a random spot out on the water.

She turned her back to me and I pushed her into the water, "butthead!"

I quickly pushed the board out onto the water and began swimming out towards the waves.

"Get back here!" She said laughing and swimming towards me on her board.

When she finally caught up to me, a large wave had already started forming, "ready to do this sweetheart?" I asked with a smirk.

"Are you?" She asked and shoved me off my board.

I quickly got back up and shook the water out of my eyes, "ok, ok we're even now."

I pointed to the large wave and waited a couple of seconds before staring to swim back out away from the wave with Jen.

We both stood up at the same time and rode the wave back to shore.

At the very last second, she wiped out and I fell off my board because I was laughing too hard and was not paying attention.

Jen's head poked out of the water and she was clearly blushing, "um...Will? I uh...need your help..."

I swam over to her and looked at her curiously, "you ok?"

She nodded, "...I um...kinda lost my bikini in the wipeout..."

I laughed and gently squeezed her ass, "no one is on the beach again, who cares. I'll get naked too if it will make you feel better."

She blushed deeper, "please?" She asked innocently

I laughed again and stepped out of my board shorts before putting them on my surfboard, "there, now we are both naked."

Jen smiled, "and you just made me super horny again, what are you gonna do about it?"

I walked with her the last few feet to the shore and I smiled, "well you can sit on my face if you want to." I laughed before getting pushed backwards onto the beach towel she had layed out.

"Sounds great!" She said before straddling my face like she has done only a handful of times.

I blushed and immediately began licking her slightly red, dripping wet pussy.

She began moaning loudly and not a minute later, she came for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

The sun had begun to set, so Jen and I decided to walk back to our hotel room...naked.

Needless to say, we got a bunch of weird looks from the few people that did see us, but we did not care at all.

As soon as we got into the room, Jen quickly dropped to her knees, and took my entire erection down her throat.

I leaned back against the door with a gasp, "fuck!"

She smiled up at me and brushed the hair away from her face as she began to bob her head up and down for quite a while.

Not too long after, I began to get that feeling of cumming once again, and she pulled me out, making me cum all over her breasts and partially on her face.

"Yummy." She said with one of the most seductive smiles you will ever see.

I slumped down against the door and caught my breath, "cuddle?"

She grinned and ran to the bed, "you read my mind loverboy."

I laughed and ran after her, before jumping on the bed and spooning with Jen the rest of the night.

When we finally arrived at her house, her family was waiting for us on the front steps.

As soon as we got out of the car, we were bombarded with questions from them.

I wont bore you with that because it was a LONG interrogation.

After it all ended, her parents both gave me the biggest hug I ever received after welcoming me to the family.

After a long chat with both of her parents alone, I walked out to Jen and held her hands, "did you like the beach?"

Jen nodded and smiled widely, "I loooovvveeedd it!"

I blushed slightly and gently squeezed her hands, "how would you feel about moving with me to the Florida Keys?"

Jen gasped and looked at her parents who just nodded with large smiles.

She looked back at me and nodded with tears in her eyes, "yes! I love you so much!!"

I hugged her tightly and she kissed me lovingly.