It All Began with a Munch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressMichelle: I have to go. The Munch is at Peter's Cafe at 8PM on the 15th.

Curiousbutshy: Ok...

MistressMichelle: You promise you will go

Curiousbutshy: Yes

MistressMichelle: Yes, what?

Curiousbutshy: Yes, I promise ma'am

MistressMichelle: Good girl. You may make someone a very good pet, yet. Now go fuck yourself to a frenzy fantasizing about being the submissive plaything you want to be.

Jill already near orgasmic bliss reached for her toy, turned it on and slipped it easily inside her sopping wet vagina. In seconds, her second orgasm erupted through her as every pore of her body felt the tremors of ecstasy.

Once Jill had recovered from back-to-back intense orgasms, she went to Google and typed in 'Munch'.

She was in awe of the different Munches throughout America. She read different definitions of Munch but the basic theory was the same: a non-threatening, non-judging environment to meet others who are interested or experienced in BDSM (Bondage & Discipline, Dominance and submission, sadomasochism).

Although Jill was not exactly into anything close to that extreme, she was instantly curious about going to a MUNCH. It seemed low risk and she loved dressing up sexy, something she seldom had occasion for.

As she read more, she became even more comfortable as she learned that there would be a variety of ages, men and women, tops and bottoms, and switches. She also learned that a Munch was not a place to pick up partners, although that did happen on occasion, but rather a place for people, of a certain a sexual kink, which many in society judge harshly, to meet.

Jill researched the Boston Munch and got all the details. As Jill logged off her computer and got dressed, a mixture of anxiety and excitement filled her.


2. OVERWHELMED WITH POSSIBILITY


The next three days for Jill were an anxiety riddled mess. She constantly pondered whether she should go through with it. Her mind was like a never ending ping-pong game. Depending on her mood, her decision bounced back and forth from 'no way in Hell am I going to this' to 'I wish it was today'.

The thought of the Munch distracted her at work as well. Every pretty girl she saw she wondered to herself 'Does she have a dark side too?' Every time she saw one of the many drop dead gorgeous secretaries in their skirts, heels and pantyhose her pussy tingled a bit. Elizabeth, the beautiful blonde girlfriend of a client, had become the focus of Jill's late night fantasies the past couple of days. Each fantasy ended with Jill submitting sexually to the tall, forty-something bombshell.

Finally the night before the Munch and after returning from a sex shop where she had purchased herself a new vibrator and a rabbit, Jill was in desperate need of confirmation of her decision to go through with the potential life changing promise she had made to Mistress Michelle. She logged onto her computer and saw that MistressMichelle was online.

Curiousbutshy: Hi do you have a moment to chat?

Jill waited a few minutes hopeful to ask a few lingering questions.

MistressMichelle: Hi, my pet, prepared for tomorrow?


Curiousbutshy: Yes, ma'am.


MistressMichelle: Good girl. What r u wearing?


Curiousbutshy: I don't know...something elegant.

MistressMichelle: Good call...treat it like you are going to a ball...a BDSM ball...so what are you thinking of wearing?

Curiousbutshy: Gold cocktail dress, beige stockings, heels...


MistressMichelle: Yummy!!!

Curiousbutshy: <blushing>

MistressMichelle: Get a toy.

Curiousbutshy: I bought some new ones!!!

MistressMichelle: Well, grab a new one then.

Curuousbutshy: Ok, BRB.

Jill grabbed the rabbit toy, curious to see how it worked. She took off her skirt, leaving herself in her blouse, thong and thigh high stockings.

Curiousbutshy: Back, ma'am.

MistressMichelle: Good girl.

Curiousbutshy: <blushing>

MistressMichelle: Are you excited about tomorrow?

Curiousbutshy: Yes!!! But I am very nervous. I have kept these feelings hidden for a while now.

MistressMichelle: Exactly why a Munch is perfect for you. You WILL NOT be judged.

Curiousbutshy: But what will I talk about?

MistressMichelle: Everything. Work, the weather, likes, dislikes...and if u wish more.

Curiousbutshy: I could never start a conversation.

Although Jill was now excited about going to the Munch, she still lacked the confidence of what to say.

MistressMichelle: I bet you could, but if you are nervous, grab a drink and take a seat. Someone will come to you. One thing is always the same at Munches: people are very friendly and can recognize a nervous newbie.

Curiousbutshy: Ok.

MistressMichelle: Ok, what?

Curiousbutshy: Ok, ma'am.

MistressMichelle: Good pet. Are you horny now?

Curiousbutshy: Yes.

MistressMichelle: Put your toy in you as we talk.

Curiousbutshy: Yes, Ma'am.

Jill turned on the rabbit and was surprised by the strong pulsations. She put it in and instantly moaned, the intensity much different from her old vibrator.

MistressMichelle: So, what are u hoping to find in the end my pet?

Curiousbutshy: I don't know.

And truthfully, Jill didn't. She knew she needed to allow her curiosities to be tested, but she was also scared by how much they had become an obsession.

MistressMichelle: Yes, you do, my pet!

Being called 'pet' made Jill's pussy gush.

Curiousbutshy: I just need to confirm my pent up sexual curiosity one way or another.

MistressMichelle: That you do!!!

Curiousbutshy: But how do I let people there know of my curiosity?

MistressMichelle: Just let the conversations lead the way and eventually someone will figure out you're submissive.

Curiousbutshy: Really?

MistressMichelle: Oh yes, both men and women will be assessing u

Curiousbutshy: They will???

MistressMichelle: Of course...r u sub or domme? What level of BDSM are u? Etc...

Curiousbutshy: Oh...my...

Jill was again feeling her trepidation rising.

MistressMichelle: is your cunt wet?

Curiousbutshy: Yes, ma'am

MistressMichelle: Describe it.

Curiousbutshy: My vagina?

MistressMichelle: Your cunt. Submissive sluts have cunts not vaginas

Being called a slut startled Jill as did the word cunt. Jill despised the word and had never used it. She had also never been called a slut before. Yet, as she thought about the two words and their demeaning implications, her vagina gushed. Jill was rattled by her mixed feelings of her feminist values and her sexual desires.

MistressMichelle: Did I offend you by calling you what you crave to be? Let go of your false propriety, you crave submission, you crave being a slut. Don't you?

Jill wanted to deny it, but her leaking pussy was speaking for her.

MistressMichelle: Your cunt is soaked isn't it, slut?

Jill's mind faded as her desire to come overtook her. Michelle was right. The thought of submitting to someone was all she could think about. Being made into a slut was one of her greatest fantasies not fulfilled by her earlier men, but just the thought of being Elizabeth's slut had her near the brink of orgasmic bliss.

MistressMichelle: Answer me, CUNT!!!

Jill's pussy, no her cunt, was burning with lust as she gave in completely to her desire to submit...something she had secretly been craving for a while now.

Curiousbutshy: Yes.

MistressMichelle: Yes what, slut?

Curiousbutshy: Yes, my cunt is dripping.

MistressMichelle: Why?

Accepting her weakness, her insatiable hunger to submit, she quit hiding behind propriety.

Curiousbutshy: Because I want to submit.

MistressMichelle: To be a slave?

Just the word slave brought a tingle throughout Jill's whole body.

Curiousbutshy: Yes.

MistressMichelle: A cunt-licking lesbian?

Again, the name calling added to Jill's growing euphoria, as did the rabbit toy buzzing in and out of her drenched cunt.

Curiousbutshy: God, yes.

MistressMichelle: Describe your cunt!

Curiousbutshy: My clit is hard and swollen and my pussy lips are puffy and wet

MistressMichelle: Your cunt lips

Curiousbutshy: Yes my cunt lips

MistressMichelle: Fuck yourself to orgasm my pet

MistressMichelle: My slut!!!

MistressMichelle: my cunt-craving slave!

MistressMichelle: Come now slut...come for your Mistress!

The constant name-calling and the word 'Mistress' was the final push needed to bring Jill to her earth-shattering orgasm.

Curiousbutshy: Fuuuuuuuck, I'm coming Mistress

MistressMichelle: Good slave.

The orgasm riddled Jill's body as she gave in to her lust.

MistressMichelle: How was the orgasm?

Jill catching her breath returned to her computer.

Curiousbutshy: Amazing!

MistressMichelle: Good. You got off from the domination didn't you?

Curiousbutshy: Yes, sad but true.

MistressMichelle: It is who u r...don't fight it

Curiousbutshy: I don't think I can any longer.

MistressMichelle: Go to the Munch tomorrow and allow fate to lead the way.

Jill allowing her submissive side to lead the way acknowledged what she wanted and needed.

Curiousbutshy: Yes, Mistress.

MistressMichelle: Good luck, my pet.

Michelle logged out and Jill logged off too, before getting into her pajamas and watching some TV.

Tomorrow was going to a long day and Jill crashed before the early evening news even ended.


3. THE MUNCH
Having an appointment the next morning with Elizabeth only added to Jill's distraction the rest of the day, her panties literally getting wet while Elizabeth talked to her about the case. The clock slowly ticked by, way too slowly for Jill. Although trepidation still lingered in the back of her mind, she was determined to go to the Munch and see what happened.

After work, she drove home, had dinner, showered, and dressed up in her gold cocktail dress and stockings. Looking in the mirror she smiled, knowing she looked amazing. Taking a deep breath, she walked out the door and got into her car.

She drove the twenty minutes to Peter's and arrived fifteen minutes early. As she parked, she suddenly froze. She loved the idea of the Munch, she loved the idea of potential submission and she loved the idea of meeting a dominant lesbian, yet the reality of making it happen was suddenly petrifying. She spent the next ten minutes doing what she always did when she was trying to make a major decision, she created a pros and cons list:

Pros:
-it is only a harmless evening

-it is all I think about
-I want to learn more -I want to try being with a woman

-I needed to try it

-I want to meet someone
-sex is sex


Cons:
-aaaaaaaaaah
-what if someone I know is here?
-what if people judge me?
-what do I talk about?
-what if I do meet someone and submit? Is that a healthy thing?
-can I just have sex without love?

Deciding factor:
I promised Mistress Michelle I would go.

Jill stared at the list, took a deep breath and said fuck-it. She got out and at two minutes after eight walked through the doors into a world she had only until now imagined.

Once inside, Jill paused at the door. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, lots of leather she supposed, but the eight people who were there all were dressed in classy attire and conversing with each other.

"Hi, are you here for the Munch?" a voice startled the voyeur Jill.

Jill looked to her left where the voice had come from. A woman, in her forties she judged and in a bright red cocktail dress, was at a table with name tags. Jill noticed her name was Tammy. Jill stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"First time?" Tammy smiled, her voice warm and inviting.

"How could you tell?" Jill joked.

"The dear in the headlights look and the stammering were subtle clues and, of course," she paused, seemingly for dramatic effect, "I run the Munches and I have never seen you before."

"You are quite the detective," Jill replied, surprised at just how easy the conversation flowed.

Handing Jill a clipboard, she explained, "We don't take your address or phone number or anything that will identify where you live, but if you want to be added to our mailing list you will be notified of upcoming Munches and any other special events."

"Ok," Jill said, taking the clipboard, before asking, "What type of special events."

Tammy smiled wide and joked, "I think that may be a little too much information for your first time, my dear."

The simple term of endearment sent a gentle tingle inside Jill. "Fair enough," she replied, writing her private e-mail address she used for writing to Literotica authors and a couple other chat buddies.

Jill handed the clipboard back and Tammy said, pointing to her name tag, "I am Tammy."

"I am Supergirl," Jill joked, pointing to her firm breasts.

"That you are," Tammy replied, the first flirtation now in play.

Jill felt the heat in her cheeks again, but this was a good heat. "I am Jill."

Extending her hand, Tammy said, "It is nice to meet you, Jill. I hope you have a good time this evening."

Jill shook the woman's soft hands and replied, "I hope so too. I am a little nervous."

"Don't worry, we don't bite," Tammy smiled, although her smile had shifted from friendly to naughty, "unless you want us too."

"Good to know," Jill smiled back, the gentle flirtation between them fun and harmless.

"Since this is your first time here your first drink is on us?" Tammy said, handing her a small green ticket.

"Thank you very much," Jill replied, taking the ticket, her hand again touching Tammy's.

The door opened behind her and Jill knew their moment was over. She smiled and headed to the bar to order a drink. After ordering, she looked around. A few more people had entered behind her and the ratio was pretty much 50/50 guy-girl.

A guy dressed in a suit and girl in a cocktail dress had green tickets in their hands and were chatting.

"This is crazy, Mike," the girl said.

"It was your idea," he replied.

"I know, but now what?" she asked, her tone implying she was very nervous.

"We have a drink and socialize," he said. "If things gets out of hand we will leave," he assured her.

Jill's drink arrived, feeling better that she was not the only new person here and that they were feeling just as nervous as her. She went to a table by herself and sat down

She was alone less than a minute when a very pretty woman in her early forties approached her wearing a loud flower sundress that was a size or two too small for her voluptuous breasts.

"Hi, I am Amanda mind if I sit down and share your table?" the curly haired brunette asked as she extended her hand to shake Jill's.

Jill took Amanda's hand, instantly a tingle began between her legs, "Please have a seat" Jill offered, nervous, but excited to be talking to a woman.

"Nice to meet you. Your first time?" Amanda asked.

"Is it written on my forehead?" Jill joked.

"Actually yes," the older woman joked back, before adding, "the quick glances, sitting alone, avoiding eye contact are all pretty subtle clues."

"Well, I am kind of nervous," Jill admitted the obvious.

"Don't be. Everyone here is really nice and we all respect each other in ways you would never see in most places," Amanda said, as she sipped her bottled of water.

"Everyone seems so normal," Jill said.

Amanda laughed.

"What?" Jill asked, she hated when people laughed at her as it reminded her of high school where being smart was mocked and being vapid was in.

"Nothing," Amanda smiled sincerely, "it's just I remember my first time here, I was expecting leather chaps, collars and whips."

Jill laughed now too. "That was the first thing that popped into my head. I really had no idea what to expect when I walked through those doors."

Amanda shrugged."We are just normal people, living normal lives with a side dish of kink."

Jill blushed as she considered her kink. Jill asked, "How long you been coming here?"

"I have been coming here for three years, give or take," Amanda said, "with my husband's approval."

"Oh my," Jill replied, this time her tone curious. The conversation continued for a few minutes while Jill learned Amanda has been married for twenty-one years, she is a massage therapist, and she has an eighteen year old daughter.

Eventually the conversation veered to flirtation. Amanda her constant smile not fading, but her tone subtly changing from friendly to flirty said, "I love my husband, but I have other needs too."

"You do," Jill asked, easily being pulled into the sultry woman's web.

"Yes, he doesn't have a vagina," Amanda revealed.

Jill laughed then joked, even as her pussy tingled, "I guess that is a good thing."

"Usually," Amanda laughed, before adding, "but sometimes I need the touch and taste of a woman."

It was now out there, lingering above them ominously, the conversation had shifted to sex.

Jill was speechless. She was excited, but did not know what to say.

Amanda, seeing the trepidation of the first timer, asked, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Jill whispered, "No."

"But you would like to?" Amanda asked.

"I think so," Jill admitted sheepishly.

"You are so cute I literally want to ravish you right here and now," Amanda said.

Jill's eyes went big as her pussy leaked slightly.

Amanda noticing Jill's reaction smiled with dripping flirtation, "Oh, you would like that wouldn't you?"

Jill could literally feel her cheeks burning and although the idea turned her on greatly, she was unable to say a word.

"I would love to make you my little pet right here and now, my kitten, but the rules here are very clear," Amanda said.

Jill's cunt was begging for attention and it took all her willpower to resist the temptation. She stammered, "R-r-rules."

"Yes, unfortunately, it is the one unbreakable rule. No one can take a newbie home on the first day," Amanda informed Jill.