It All Began with a Munch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden disappointment swarmed Jill as she asked, "Really?"

Amanda smiled. "You are one eager virgin, aren't you?"

Jill's face went even redder.

"Are you an obedient girl?" Amanda asked flirtatiously.

Jill was flustered like she had never been before, while her juices filled her panties. "Um-I-um."

"Would you crawl under the table and eat my cunt, my kitty?" Amanda continued, pushing the lesbian-to-be.

"Oh God," Jill whimpered, the naughty talk pushing Jill nearer her need to submit.

"If you submit to me, my kitty, I expect obedience," Amanda explained.

"H-h-how so?" Jill asked, wanting to know.

"Well when you are not at work, you are on call to me," Amanda informed the flushed and clearly horny submissive.

"Oh," Jill said, distracted by her burning cunt.

"What are you thinking, kitty?" Amanda asked.

"I-um-I'm kinda overwhelmed," Jill finally got out.

"Your cunt is leaking isn't it?" Amanda questioned with a smile.

"How did you know?" Jill gasped.

"It is in your hungry eyes kitty," Amanda said, her hand touching Jill's.

The touch sent a lightning spark directly to Jill's wanton cunt.

"It is written all over your face. You're red cheeks and you're hungry lips," Amanda continued, her fingers slowly meandering up Jill's arm.

Jill was completely at the whim of this beautiful older woman.

"It is also your stammering and your inability to look me in the eyes, my kitty," Amanda added.

Being called kitty turned Jill into mental-mush, but the addition of the word 'my' implying she was owned had Jill on the brink of a sexual meltdown. She desperately needed to come.

"If you want to be my kitty, say it, Jill," Amanda instructed, lifting Jill's fingers to her mouth.

Jill let out a moan as she felt the woman's lips wrap around her middle finger. Jill was about to submit unconditionally when Tammy's voice pulled Jill out of her hypnotic state of sexual submission.

"Amanda always on the hunt," Tammy said.

"For new cunt," Amanda added, chuckling at her own rhythm.

"You are so bad," Tammy purred, before adding, "You are not breaking the gospel rule are you?'

"God no, just making sure I make a good first impression," Amanda smiled, her tongue swirling around Jill's finger. Clamping around Jill's finger, she slowly pulled back until there was a small pop sound as her lips left Jill's finger. She asked, "My kitty, have I made a good first impression?"


"God, yes," Jill replied, now staring at the beautiful seductive woman with a hunger she desperately wanted to satisfy.

Tammy laughed, "Be careful Jill, Amanda is a predator."

Amanda quipped, "You didn't fight to hard to get a taste."

Tammy quipped back, "I didn't want to be the only one to not sample your goods."

Jill watched the quick-witted flirty word play, suddenly jealous that Tammy had already been with Amanda. Jill surprised herself, suddenly knowing exactly what she wanted, when she asked Tammy all the while staring at Amanda, "Is it true that I can't submit to Amanda today?"

"Yes, dear," Tammy smiled gently. "It is for your own protection."

"But, I am capable to make my own decisions," Jill replied, her foot under the table slipping out of her shoe and moving her foot between Amanda's legs.

Amanda was the one now surprised as she looked at the intriguing submissive.

Tammy continued, glancing at Amanda while talking, "The reality is we have had some experiences in the past where a newbie made a rash decision or was seduced by a hungry predator when she wasn't ready."

Jill declared her feelings. "Trust me, Tammy; I have never been surer of anything in my life."

"I bet you are," Tammy smiled, "but rules are rules. Plus if you really are confident you are ready, you are welcome to meet with her any other day."

"Like tomorrow," Amanda purred.

Tammy laughed again. "Down, girl, down."

Amanda stood up.

Jill felt a rush of disappointment. Why was she leaving?

Tammy walked away to chat with others as Amanda moved beside Jill and leaned down, her hot breath blowing directly on Jill's ear. "I want you, Jill."

Jill let out an involuntarily moan her body eager to give in unconditionally.

"I want you to be my pet kitty," Amanda continued, her tongue teasing Jill's ear.

Jill's cunt was so hot, so needy, that she thought she may actually come without having her pussy touched.

"I want you to be my slave, my cunt-licking kitty," Amanda whispered, tugging on Jill's ear hard.

Jill whimpered weakly.

"Do you want to be my kitty, Jill?" Amanda asked.

There was no hesitation at all as Jill whispered, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Amanda asked, her tongue back in Jill's ear.

"Yes, I want to be your kitty," Jill declared, wanting nothing more.

"You want to crawl on all fours, like a pet, between my legs and become my pussy-licking slave?" Amanda asked, pushing her new pet.

"God, yes," Jill moaned, the assault on her senses having her willing to agree to anything.

"Tell me you are a slut," Amanda ordered.

Jill couldn't believe the words out of her mouth. "I am a slut, a cunt-licking slave."

"Fuck, I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you," Amanda said, standing back up. Amanda pulled out her phone, typed something quickly and then handed her phone to Jill."Type your digits, my kitty."

Jill took the phone and saw her designated name: 'SlaveJill'. The name seemed so fitting and she quickly typed her number in and handed Amanda back the phone.

Amanda smiled and said, "I will be texting you. Obey every order I give. Is that understood, my kitty?"

Reading too much Literotica, Jill didn't even realize she had said it until the words were out of her mouth. "Yes, Mistress."

Amanda's smile grew wider. "Mistress, hmmmm. You will be a great addition, my kitty, a great addition. Stay, my pet, I have a gift I want to give you."

Jill blushed and wondered what Amanda meant by a great addition as the older beauty went to the bathroom.

Jill looked around the room and saw a variety of people and ages socializing. She wondered which of the woman were straight, which were dominant, which were switches. She looked at two guys talking and couldn't fathom which one was the aggressive top and which the willing bottom.

About five minutes later, Jill jumped when she felt something land on her hand. Looking down it was a pair of red panties. Looking back up, she saw a smiling Amanda.

"A gift for you until you can taste the real thing. I just came hard thinking of you on all fours, begging to lick my cunt," Amanda whispered, before adding, "you may want to put those away before anyone sees."

Jill grabbed the panties and was surprised at how wet they were before she put them in her purse.

"Sorry, slut," Amanda explained, "thinking of you licking my cunt made me come and come." Amanda leaned down again, whispered, "I had to break the rules just a bit, but I can't let an adorable little pet like you get away or be seduced by another seductress," as she leaned down and kissed Jill.

The kiss lasted three seconds, no more, but for Jill it was the final piece of her sexuality puzzle. She was a lesbian. One soft kiss, tender and yet urgent, and she was hooked. The muddled mess of earlier was now as clear as the ocean is blue.

"Until we meet again," Amanda finished and walked away leaving Jill high and wet.

A butch looking girl began walking toward Jill's table and Jill, desperate to come, she decided she had to leave.

The butch woman asked, "Where you going sweet stuff?"

Jill stammered, "I-I-I need to go." She high-tailed it out before that woman or anyone else could talk to her, as she needed to come and come now. As soon as she was in her car, her need to come overpowering her common sense, she pulled out the wet panties and moved them to her nose. The scent was heavenly. Her hand went to her soaking wet panties and she rubbed her clit frantically as she moved the panties to her mouth and tried to suck the cum from the wet fabric. The taste was uniquely satisfying, a mixture of sticky sweetness and cotton fabric. The hot flirtation and naughty implications had Jill delirious, and it took only seconds for her orgasm to hit. When it did, she screamed at the top of her lungs. Like yesterdays' orgasm, this one weakened every inch of her body as the pleasure pulsated through her again and again. Opening her eyes, the panties still in her mouth she saw that a middle aged man was staring at her. Horrified, she pulled the panties out of her mouth, pulled her hand out of her still twitching cunt and started her car. Suddenly figuring fuck-it, she blew the pervert a kiss as she pulled away her head still spinning.

She just pulled into her driveway when she got the first text from Amanda:

Slave Jill

Did you come yet?

Mistress A

Jill wondered how she knew. Was she that transparent?

Mistress A

Yes...blush.

Jill waited in the car eagerly for another text from her. It only took a minute, but it seemed like forever.

Slave Jill

Did I give you permission to come?

Mistress A

Her eyes went wide. Had she already disobeyed her? She replayed their conversation and couldn't recall any such discussion. Even though during the whole conversation her head was in a sexual fog she was pretty sure she could transcript every word.

Mistress A

I'm sorry. I did not know I needed permission.

Jill got out of the car and headed into her house, feeling her own juices slowly dripping down her leg as she walked.

Slave Jill

Starting now you only come with my permission is that clear?

Mistress A

Jill didn't even hesitate, texting while on her front step.

Mistress A

It is crystal clear.

Jill got inside her house and put her purse down when another text arrived.

Slave Jill

Take a picture of your cunt and send it to me RIGHT NOW!

Mistress A

Jill gasped at the order. She considered the expectation before realizing it would only be of her pussy and would not give away whom it was if it ever did get out there in cyber space. She took off her gold cocktail dress, spread her legs slightly and took a picture with her phone. She looked at the picture of her cunt and had second thoughts when her phone buzzed in her hand startling her.

NOW SLUT!!!

Two words and three exclamation marks was all it took for Jill to obey the order. She took a deep breath, clicked on the picture and sent it.

Jill stared at her phone waiting for the response to her very risky obedience. One minute became two which became five which became ten. A plethora of insecurities hit Jill as the phone didn't buzz. Suddenly the phone rang and it was her mother. Her face flushed at the irony of her mother calling while she was waiting for a message from a potential Mistress.

Quarter past ten was late for her Mother to be calling, but not unheard of. She answered the phone and chatted for only a couple of minutes before she got a text. The next couple of minutes were excruciating as her mother talked about plans for Christmas next week all the while Jill desperately wanted to check the message. Finally, when her Mother finished talking, Jill said she would call her back in the morning as she was just finishing up the briefs for a case. As soon as she hung up the phone she clicked on her messages.

Slave Jill

What a delicious cunt. I look forward to making it officially mine. Are you ready for your next task?

Mistress A

Jill again didn't hesitate, instead just thankful to still be wanted by the older woman.

Mistress A

I am ready for whatever you wish, ma'am.

Your eager slave Jill

Jill was going all in, every lingering doubt gone; all she wanted was to taste the sweet sin of submission.

Slave Jill

Hmmmmmm...you are going to be such a good pet. I want you to be in a slutty maid outfit when I pick you up at EXACTLY 8 o'clock tomorrow. Will that be a problem?

Mistress A

Jill tried to figure out where she would find such an outfit. She also wondered what Amanda had in mind for tomorrow.

Mistress A

I am not sure where to find such an outfit, but I will come up with something.

Jill was already on her iPad searching local shops when the next text came.

Slave Jill

Go to Pleasure Palace...they have everything. While there pick a toy you want me to use on you.

Tomorrow you officially become my pet, my kitty, my cunt-licker, my slave.

Mistress A

Jill felt a chill go up her spine at reading the list of humiliating, yet cunt leaking orders.

Mistress A

I will obey!!!

I desire nothing more than to be your willing pet, your eager kitty, your wannabe cunt-licker, your obedient slave.

Jill reread her last text and smiled at just how naughty it seemed and yet it seemed so right.

Slave Jill

Good night, my pet.

And no masturbating!!!

Mistress A

Jill sighed, her pussy was already begging for a repeat performance from the car.

Mistress A

Yes, Mistress Amanda.

Your eager pet

Assuming her text conversation with Amanda was done Jill returned her mother's call thinking it would be a good cunt-dryer...it was.

Jill considered talking to Mistress Michelle and telling her about the Munch, but didn't because she knew reliving the evening would just turn her on. Instead she read a book, cover to cover, and went to bed expecting tomorrow to be a very long day.

4. MAID 2 PLEASE
When Jill woke up, she replayed the strange events of last night. Had she really sent a picture of her pussy to a stranger? Had she really agreed to go shopping for a slutty maid outfit? Had she agreed to be picked up at 8 o'clock with said stranger? The answer to all the questions were yes and oddly instead of anxiety what she felt was excitement.

When she checked her phone after showering there was a message from Amanda.

Slave Jill

When you get to Pleasure Palace ask for Beth. She will help you with your attire for this evening.

Mistress A

PS: Soon you will be on your knees and ready to pleasure me my pet.

Just reading the words 'my pet' excited Jill in ways she couldn't explain. Her pussy tingled and she could already envision tasting the real thing directly from the source instead of just in Amanda's soiled panties.

Mistress A

I am getting ready to leave now.

Pet Jill

Amanda sent another text to get Jill's address and she sent it to her without hesitation, the final chance to back out gone.

Being a Saturday, Jill waited till the early afternoon to drive to the Pleasure Palace and once inside went to the front desk. Jill was aggressive in her job and thus usually just went for what she wanted, which seemed to contradict her sudden need for sexual submission, although Mistress Michelle had pointed out that Jill was the perfect stereotype of the power-sub oxymoron (the more powerful and determined at work, the more likely to submit sexually at home). A pretty woman was at the counter and Jill said, "Hi, I am looking for Beth."

"Well, you found her love," the brunette replied with a sexy British accent.

Jill nervously said, "Amanda sent me."

"Hmmmm," Beth said, assessing the big breasted blonde. "So you are her new experiment."

"Excuse me?" Jill asked.

"Oh nothing," Beth smiled, calling to the back, "Cassie come work the till. I have to assist a customer. Come with me."

Jill followed Beth to a corner of the store where a wide range of naughty costumes hung on the walls. There were naughty cowgirl outfits, slutty nurse outfits, kinky cop outfits and so many more. As she stared at the wall, Beth handed Jill a maid outfit that matched the naughtiness of the ones on the wall.

"Oh my," Jill said, realizing just how skimpy the outfit she was expected to wear to her secret rendezvous with Amanda.

"Oh my, indeed," Beth teased. "Go try it on."

"What? Here?" the surprised blonde asked.

"Yes," a clearly impatient Beth replied.

Jill took the outfit and went to the changing room. As she got undressed, she wondered what Amanda had planned for her. Beth had just said that 'she was Amanda's new experiment' and Jill felt both excited and nervous by the unknown implications of such a reference. Only in her bra and panties, there was a knock on her door.

Beth said, "Open up."

Jill obeyed, like she was beginning to get accustomed to doing.

Beth walked in and ordered, "Remove the bra and knickers too."

"Really?" Jill asked surprised.

"Just do as you're told," Beth ordered, her impatience clear.

Jill's hands shook as she obeyed, unclasping her bra and allowing her large breasts to pop free.

Beth nodded, "Very impressive. The knickers too."

Jill again obeyed, her hands trembling as she slowly slid her panties down her legs.

Beth smiled, as she handed Jill the outfit, her English accent somehow turning Jill on more, "I would love to eat that wet cunt of yours, but Amanda owns that cunt, although I may have to ask Amanda if I can borrow it sometime."

A chill at such a crude declaration pulsated through Jill, yet her pussy instantly got wetter.

"Get dressed, Jill. Amanda said you are to stay in the outfit until she picks you up."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill replied, as Beth left.

Jill put the stockings and skirt on and as she looked in the mirror realized the skirt was so short anyone could see the tops of her lace top stockings and if she bent over even a little her panty less cunt. Jill put on the somewhat see-through blouse and buttoned it up and tucked it in. Looking in the mirror, her stiff nipples were clearly protruding from the thin fabric of the blouse.

"Are you done, yet?" Beth called from the other side of the door.

"Yes," Jill responded.

"Come out so I can see if it fits," Beth said.

Jill took a deep breath and obeyed yet another order.

Beth looked at the young sub and smiled as if knowing what would be happening to the pretty blonde later tonight.

Beth walked around Jill as she stood nervously, feeling like she used to when men checked her out when she was at a club. She felt dirty in the outfit, she felt humiliated at obeying the orders of a complete stranger and yet she felt an exhilaration she could not even begin to explain, a growing need to just let go and obey every order given.

Beth sensed the mixture of apprehension and excitement in the big breasted new submissive. Beth knew her friend Amanda loved to take innocent bi-curious woman and turn them into complete submissive lesbian playthings and Jill here seemed like the perfect victim for Amanda's growing harem of eager subs. Knowing the power of leaving a woman wanting more, she didn't compliment Jill but instead said, "Now go pick a toy."

Jill watched Beth leave and suddenly she was alone. Taking another deep breath, she slipped on her shoes and left the changing room and returned to the store dressed like a slutty maid. Thankfully only one other person was in the store and she was busy looking at lingerie. Jill walked to the toy section and froze not sure what to buy or where to even start.