It all Happened so Fast

Story Info
We met in a park but it didn't feel very public.
938 words
3.69
24.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. I was online looking for a Dom and a woman emailed me telling me she was getting someone to meet me online that would be interested. I thought something was weird but I let her do it anyway and I starting talking to Him. He seemed like a person I could trust and before long, we were on the phone. The sound of his voice made me want to instantly submit to him and I knew I was going to meet Him.

I called Him make that night and we set up a meeting for the next day. It was really soon and I had to drive two hours but I was excited. He already had this hold over me that I couldn't explain. His voice. His straightforwardness. I wanted to please Him but was afraid I wouldn't. I was so afraid that He would lose interest.

During my two-hour journey I kept wondering what I was doing. It had been less than 24 hours since I first spoke to Him online. It was so soon but I kept driving. I called Him 20 minutes before I got there letting Him know I was close. I was getting more and more nervous.

I get to the park and waited for Him. He had gotten lost and was running late. During this time my mind was racing. He had a hold over me I couldn't explain. I was nervous but I knew He wasn't going to hurt me. After 45 minutes, he shows up, I got instantly wet thinking of His handsome face. So very wet.

He steps out of the car and kisses me. The most amazing kiss I have ever experienced. My knees were shaking. I was getting wetter and He hugged me. Those strong arms. That wonderful voice and that mouth. After the kiss we headed out to a picnic shelter. It wasn't a bad hike and we were under shelter if it rained.

He kissed me again and again, by this time I was dripping with excitement. It had always been a fantasy to play outside in a public place, how far would He go? It was chilly and we depended on each other for warmth. Not many people were at the park but more than He planned. I wanted Him to fuck me but all the people... We couldn't do that much.

He started massaging my breasts then unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to stop Him but I couldn't. It felt so wonderful. He started sucking my nipple and then nibbling. I felt like I was going to cum that instant but I held back. He thought I jumped when he bit it (so He told me later) so He stopped. I didn't want Him to but it was His choice to make.

He slides His cock out from under his shorts and I moan in amazement. It was larger than I have ever had. I was used to 6" very think cocks, not His. It was 7.5" and 5" around. I moan imagining all the places He could put in. I craved His cock in all of my holes. I start massaging it. It felt so wonderful in my hands. Although I didn't think it was possible, I was getting even wetter. I drop to my knees and take it in my mouth. I was never able to accommodate His size but I am planning on working on that in the future.

All of a sudden, He noticed people walking up the train and we had to stop playing for a while. We talked some but we both wanted the same thing. After the people moved on He moved me over to a corner of the shelter where we were safe from the wing and invisible to everyone that we knew of. He played with my breasts with his amazing hands and then bent me over. He gave me a few light smacks to my ass and I moaned in delight then He bent over and licked my asshole. Wow. This was a first for me and I loved it. He then tried to fit His huge cock in my ass. We got a little in but it was enough to almost make me come instantly. We did this for a few minutes then I started sucking Him again.

I never wanted that day to end. I wanted to do this forever and never stop however, I knew it had to. I continued to suck Him and He finally came in my mouth straight down my throat. I loved His taste. I just wish I had savored it longer. MMM I wanted more but we needed to find somewhere more private which wasn't going to happen that day.

We walked to my car. Actually, He stumbled claiming He had stars in His head and we sat and talked for a wile. We were happy to be out of the wind but disappointed the day was almost at an end. He told me about His life and His daughter. I am now trying to think of a food I want Him to prepare for me since He is a chef.

It has been two days since I have seen Him and I am craving Him. I haven't even really gotten to talk to Him on the phone for me to hear His sexy voice but I know He enjoyed it as much as I did and I am so willing to please him. I have a feeling we will be getting together again soon and I will have more stories to share.